The Board Bitch race

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

The Board Bitch race

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Back in August, I said:
That being said, I'm gonna have to go with Toejam. I see USC coasting, and then fumbling somewhere down the home stretch; at Cal or possibly at home vs UCLA. This of course will ruin a wire-to-wire NC season, and a genuine internet meltdown beyond anything we've seen in this forum will ensue.
Well, this loss came sooner than expected. And more surprisingly...Toejam actually came correct.

However, with his recent work in this thread, he remains in the standings.

JON's been finding a way to shit out some decent takes here and there. But that's to be expected when all his friends say he knows everything about college football. JON has wasted no time this year, continuing with his highly touted "LOCKS OF THE WEEK" threads, where this week, he proceeded to post a very JON-like 2-8 record. He did call his shot with the Wisky loss, but overall, he's done way more damage than good by continuing to pick his own team to cover and/or win ball games. And we all know how well that's working out. But of course it's common knowledge that Iowa is the best 2-4 team in the history of organized competition, and if it wasn't for all those penalties, injuries, turnovers, and questional coaching, Iowa would be on their way to a national championship.

Then we've got Trixie. What can you say about this guy? He's just a meltdown waiting to happen. I picture him as the loner in the bar watching his beloved Gators, sitting in the darkest corner pounding Red Bulls and chain smoking as UF tries to make a stop on defense.

Few posters take this stuff quite as seriously as our boy Trixie. There's just no shred of humor, personality...anything. The guy just canNOT stand anyone talking shit about his 'lil Gators. He's more sensitive about Gator football than Nick Saban is about academic standards.

By the way, isn't that a cute team? Those Gators? That's a cute, precious little football team -- the way Tebow runs around and just flicks the ball in the endzone at the last second when he's got the guy wide open the entire time. They're just a cuddly little bunch, those Gators.

Two losses by UF. Expect grand things to come out of Trix. Should be epic. Stay tuned...
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

A very good race thus far, but I have a feeling it could all be decided in a matter of one day. If Kal beats SC, we might witness a barrage of [img]'s that none of us could ever fathom.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bump for a good read that i overlooked previously.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Schmuck back in the lead.
SoCalTrjn wrote:well if Im a coach at USC and Im looking at this jugernaut of a Oregon offense, Im going to do what it takes to give my team the best chance to win and thats knock Dixon out of the game. Leaf may be a great passer but the pass rush is going to know where he will be, Dixon is all over the place. Course I would have tried to blow up Vince Young too and hurt him, hopefully they learned from that game.
Course, if trix comes in at any point claiming a 2 loss floriduh team deserves to be in the BCS championship game, he may take over.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Then again, if Sam continues to have something about Alabama in every single post, he may be in the running too. His every post being a Bama post is very m2oolesque if I must say so myself.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Simply...wow.

Why even hold practice? Why work on tackling and persuing drills? Why hold meetings with your coaches to game-plan and discuss defensive schemes? Why do any of that stuff if you're just going to tell your players to go out there and cheap-shot it?

It's one thing to tell your guys to be aggressive and hit hard, and then...whatever happens, happens. But to instruct them to try and intentionally take out the other guy? Nice.

Jesus crimeny, Toejam. The idea behind sport and competition is very fundamental: You pit your best against their best. Your preparation vs their preparation. And whoever does better in these two departments WINS THE GAME. And if you lose? You go back to that thing called "trying to get better." Wild concept, eh shitforbrains?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry Sam, but that campaign speech was pretty weak.

Reading it, I actually felt pretty cheated when I got to the end without some sort of rationale for SEC scheduling.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

This shouldn't even be a contest, as the KC posters spend most of the season beating up on one another.

We should never have to apologize for our location.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:So it's okay to defend every conference other than the SEC...am I correct?
I think it is the "We are the World" stance that puts most people off. While the name is Florida International, it doesn't mean you are branching out per se.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

IndyFrisco wrote:I think it is the "We are the World" stance that puts most people off. While the name is Florida International, it doesn't mean you are branching out per se.

Pictured are T REX, Sudden Sam, Buc Monkey, SEC Ballsucking Homer and others discussing the total righteousness of the SEC
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: So it's okay to defend every conference other than the SEC...am I correct?

Yeah, pretty much.

A pretty harsh stance on my part, I realize...

But hey, I didn't make the rules...

Sudden Sam wrote:The SEC is the one conference that should never have to make excuses.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm pretty sure an offensive line of Hall and Oates, along with Stevie Wonder and Paul Simon would steamroll Florida International.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wait a sec, is that John Oates or Lionel Ritchie in the pic? Always get those two confused. Kinda like Mississippi State and Ole Miss.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Looks like Lionel Ritchie
Dreams......Temporary Madness
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol: rack Lance
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

L45B wrote:Wait a sec, is that John Oates or Lionel Ritchie in the pic? Always get those two confused. Kinda like Mississippi State and Ole Miss.
Just remember that Ole Miss is in Oxford.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

orcinus wrote:This shouldn't even be a contest, as the SEC teams spend most of the season beating up on one another.

We should never have to apologize for our OOC scheduling.
Fixed

/s/ SECfan
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

The hate/envy rises to levels unimagined...bode?
Go Bucs, Gators
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Sorry, that not everyone has decided to come in an suck the SEC's balls like the rest of the hacks on TV.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cicero wrote:Sorry, that not everyone has decided to come in an suck the SEC's balls like the rest of the hacks on TV.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/w ... index.html
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

rack smickity/socal

i told you guys, this was his year. He was always in the shadows of m200l,trix, and jonsense. I knew this was the year, he was ready to flourish as the board bitch.

and i took him at 8/1 odds. swing and a homerun!

keep'm coming smick, your distancing yourself from the crowd.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I'm thinking the title is pretty much locked down by smickity at this point. I took the liberty of having the trophy engraved already. Let me know when it's time to formally present the hardware...
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Colleen Bellotti?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Colleen Bellotti?

Good candidate, but she can't hang with Toejam...

Colleen has the "I was drunk" excuse to fall back on. How's Schmicky going to defend himself?

"I was born fucking stupid!" ?

Sorry, but this is a yacht race. He's sucked the wind from the sails of every ship-of-fools chasing him.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Schmick has monopolized this Board Bitch thing to such a severe degree, that the rest of the competing bitches may want to file an antitrust suit.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Hold on. I can see Florida winning out and Georgia losing to Auburn and Kentucky. That would give floriduh the SEC east title. I can see them facing LSU in the SEC championship and actually winning.

I still contend that trix will be in here saying a 3 loss floriduh team should be playing kal for the championship. Until this scenario is no longer mathmatically possible, hold off on the engraving.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Schmick is making the other Board Bitches his Bitch. Impressive.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Fuck. Even Babs is impressed
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

This just in....Babs is throwing her support toward the Schmick campaign. Having not uttered a word in these parts this season, she felt it would be unfair to the more committed bitches to mount what would no doubt be a victorious run.

It appears that it's schmicks to lose.

When's the announcement?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!