Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Go Fagg, GO!

Go Fagg, GO!

Sin,

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i think Hawk's O staff is in way over it's head in Big Boy football. they never get better as the game goes on.

they may figure it out, but it doesn't look promising.

but, in terms of this game....i don't feel like FSU is *necessarily* a closer.

edit: also, Dan Fouts is moron.
Last edited by King Crimson on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Colorado's "offense" reminds me of Nebraska's.

Horrid.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Oops, forgot to mention, Colorado isn't handicapped by Callahan.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

RadioFan wrote:Colorado's "offense" reminds me of Nebraska's.

Horrid.
Ouch... At least we can actually score...
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Yeah, I take it back. Nothing is worse than CU's offense.
are you Sure??????

~Sin,

Pizza the Hut Wiess
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

shoot, if they score again they cover (depending on the number....so, here's a little drama at the end.

CU kicker executed a perfect onside kick but they couldn't cover it.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

That was just hideous. CU's run-blocking was non-existent. They need to figure something out in a hurry. Throwing 54 times in a game is not exactly playing to this team's strengths (and believe me, I realize I'm using the term "strengths" rather loosely).

Can't really put this one on Cody. Does he have to catch them too? That's 4 TD passes dropped in the past two games, if anyone's counting. Seems like a walk-on WR is the only guy on the team who can catch the ball.
"Keys, woman!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Buffs are stuck with Barnett's losers, errr- hold overs, for this year & probably next year. They've put a lot of skill position freshmen & sophomores in the line up, but the O-Line needs some speed & strength.

Play calling is very inconsistent- runs the gaumt from mediocre to fucking horrible.

All in all, I'd have been happy to escape with a 16-0 shut out. I was expecting something close to triple digits. A 10 point loss against FSU means just one thing: Big Fucking Trouble for The Corn, come day after Thanksgiving.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Drew Weatherford was terrible on 3rd down. why FSU didn't exploit the size difference with Carr and Fagg more against CU's db's, i'll never know.

and the option with Weatherford?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Cuda wrote: Play calling is very inconsistent- runs the gaumt from mediocre to fucking horrible.
I don't necessarily agree with this. It's hard to even judge the quality of the playcalling when the execution is so horrible. Granted, calling those two draws in a row that resulted in about 12 yards lost and another missed FG was questionable, but all things considered, I think it falls more on the players (specifically the O-line and receivers).
"Keys, woman!"
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

every shot of the crowd on tv i saw CU student mouthing 'we suck' or 'that fucking sucked' or 'you fucking suck'

i laffed.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Believe the Heupel wrote:That tight end is flippin' brutal. He dropped two TDs that hit him in the hands.
The FSU and ASU games would have been tight if fuckers could actually catch the ball. A newbie quarterback is going to struggle in the first place, he doesn't his good passes getting dropped.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

FSU took a step back this week on Offense. The Defense showed up but Colorado is not a great offensive team. Hard to take away many positives from this game.