Inmate Information

GATEWOOD, TYRELL ANTWAIN
Date of Birth: 9/27/1984
Booking Number: 0744322 Booked: 9/13/2007 00:36
Facility: CENTRAL BOOKING

Charges (3)
POSSESSION DANGEROUS DRUG
CLASS A MISDEMEANOR --
No bond information available for this charge.

POSSESSION DANGEROUS DRUG
CLASS A MISDEMEANOR --
No bond information available for this charge.

OUT OF COUNTY MISDEMEANOR
CLASS A MISDEMEANOR --
Bond:$500.00 ANY TYPE OF BOND

1. What do you call a drug ring in Austin ?
A huddle.

2. Four UT Longhorns in a car , who's driving?
The police.

3. The UT Longhorns have adopted a new "Honor System".
Yes your Honor. No your Honor.

4. The UT Longhorns knew they had to do something for their defense, so they hired a new defensive coordinator:
F. Lee Bailey .

5. How do the UT Longhorns spend their first week at fall practice?
Studying their Miranda Rights.

6. What do you say to a Longhorn in a suit?
Will the defendant please rise?

7. If you see a Longhorn football player on a bike , why don't you swerve to hit him?
It might be your bike!

8. The Longhorns employ scouts.
But to look out for cops , not to scout high school kids.

9. I heard a rumor that the Texas Department of Corrections plans to build a new prison in Austin, Texas in order to allow Longhorns to walk to school.

10. What do you call it , when a Longhorn goes on vacation?
Time off for good behavior.

11. Why couldn't the Longhorn get into a huddle on the football field?
It's a parole violation to associate with known felons.

12. Obviously Coach Mack Brown is not paying his players if they have to resort to robbing people.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

It's become so common place lately that the local Austin media have not made it as big of a deal as past arrests. Pretty sad to be happening with this freqency at a school with a fan base that always likes to talk up the wrong doings of other programs. Something needs to change because this down right embarrassing. Can't put a positive spin on this one. I'm utterly speechess. And it is not just current players. Former QB Peter Gardere also arrested for DWI.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Curious you chose today for that post....

=O.J.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Toss all those posession busts out. The only thing wrong with smoking weed and getting caught is getting caught.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

if all the possession charges are for weed
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

My charge was for more than weed.
Sincerely,
Eric Wright....
but those 130+ pills of X weren't mine....really officer......
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Dude it's not like he had 1,000 of them or anything :roll:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SoCalTrjn wrote:if all the possession charges are for weed
My father, an attorney, says it appears that the charges are more likely related to illegal possesion of prescription drugs.

Although the cog that makes it suspect for Marijuana are the paraphenelia (sic?) ticket given to the passenger.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Sorry Jim...my math may have been off a little. :lol:
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

X was everywhere at USC years ago, you couldnt have a party without everyone rollin, Special K too. How many games did Eric Wright play at USC after being caught with the X?
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

None, but what did Petey do about it?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

signed his transfer slip
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Laxplayer wrote:None, but what did Petey do about it?
Gave Reggie Bush a house?

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Laxplayer

Post by Laxplayer »

Wow, signed his transfer slip.....did he suspend him? Nope. What the fuck did Pete do about him? Not a fucking thing. The university had to step in because Pete's discipline is about as strong as a pillar of jello.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Quote:
10:51 AM CDT on Tuesday, September 18, 2007
By CHIP BROWN / The Dallas Morning News
chipbrown@dallasnews.com

Texas redshirt freshman running back James Henry has been charged with felony counts of retaliation and tampering with physical evidence in connection with the alleged armed robbery involving former Longhorns football player Robert Joseph in July, according to Austin police.

According to police, Henry admitted to Joseph in a taped jailhouse phone conversation to assaulting one of the victims and disposing of a backpack containing stolen items in the alleged July robbery.
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Quote:
Police say that Joseph called Henry the next day from jail, and their conversation was recorded. In that call, police say, Henry told Joseph that he’d gone to the scene of the robbery and confronted witnesses. “I went over there and whooped all them mvscals last night, fool,” Henry is quoted as saying in the recording, according to the arrest affidavit.

When police interviewed Henry and confronted him about the conversation, he admitted that he’d confronted the victims and gotten into a fight with them, the affidavit says.

The victims told police that Henry had come up to them and asked, “Who narked on us?”

They said that Henry tried to get into a fight with one of the men, 18-year-old Andre Swain, and told him, “Bitches deserve to get kicked, so that’s what I am going to do!” The witnesses said that Henry then kicked Swain six or seven times in the head and punched him repeatedly.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Jesus H Christ. It never ends. These guys think that they are above the law. They have been told for so long that they are special and get special treatment. They get a free ride to a major college and they pull this shit. Kick him off the team.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Harvdog wrote:Jesus H Christ. It never ends. These guys think that they are above the law. They have been told for so long that they are special and get special treatment. They get a free ride to a major college and they pull this shit. Kick him off the team.
So do you fire Smack?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

If Texas fires Mack who would be left on the sideline to clap when they are getting pushed around on both sides of the ball or turning the ball over?
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

He is the coach. It is ultimately his responsibilty. If things don't change.....yes. I would hate to see it but you cannot have some renegade program. These guys have to learn that there are rules. Who cares that you play for UT? They need to respect the coach, respect the school, respect the fans and respect themselves.

6 arrests is a joke. At least he kicked this idiot off the team.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Harvdog wrote:He is the coach. It is ultimately his responsibilty. If things don't change.....yes. I would hate to see it but you cannot have some renegade program. These guys have to learn that there are rules. Who cares that you play for UT? They need to respect the coach, respect the school, respect the fans and respect themselves.

6 arrests is a joke. At least he kicked this idiot off the team.
He kicked Henry off the team? Good move.

And you know what? Good job by most of the Texas peeps for being consistent.

Oh, yeah-Chugiak lost a few weeks back. Can I take this sig down? Service is now #2 behind Juneau-Douglas after kicking the crap out of West Valley and Dimond.
Take it down. Damn.....

He suspended James indefinetly. Dre Jones got the same and he is no where to be found and Gatewood too. He kicked the other loser, Joseph, off the team. We get Kindle and Melton back this week. If this is what happens when you win, forget it. It is ridiculous.

The president of UT had this to say:

I applaud Coach Mack Brown for taking swift action in disciplining a member of his football team. I strongly endorse the penalties he has imposed on this player and others who have been arrested for various offenses. I know Coach Brown feels accountable for the conduct of his team and that these players must be held accountable for their own behavior on and off the field.

It is important for these young men to understand that with the celebrity that comes with being part of the football program comes an inherent responsibility. When they get involved in criminal behavior or act inappropriately they embarrass themselves, their teammates and respected former players who have built the tradition of Texas football, their coaching staff and their university.

Their responsibility is to conduct themselves in a manner that demonstrates they understand the impact they have on their team and their community. They must commit themselves to the highest standards of conduct. Playing football at The University of Texas at Austin is an honor and a privilege. On the playing field — and off — these athletes represent one of the greatest universities in the world, its faculty, staff and fellow students. They must take that responsibility to heart.

Amen brother, amen