NHRA U.S. Nationals

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

NHRA U.S. Nationals

Post by RevLimiter »

Hey Qbert, any thoughts about this weekend's U.S. Nationals??? And did you see all the big names that didn't qualify for this year's race (J.R. Todd, Whit Bazemore, Doug Kalitta, John Force, Tommy Johnson Jr., Cruz Pedregon, Warren Johnson, Geno Scali, Shawn Gann)???
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

haven't seen any of it Paul...haven't followed anything.

no FORCE?

FICK.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Q, Andrew Hines won the NHRA Pro Bike Battle on Saturday and Fast Jack Beckman won the Skoal Funny Car Showdown on Sunday. Ashley Force also qualified SECOND in F/C....should be a helluva race today.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hopefully, no spectators were killed.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hopefully, no spectators were killed.
I'll gladly pay for your ducat to the next NHRA event so we can make it happen.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Only if you promise to sit next to Kaley. You’ll need 5 tickets all together. I want you two fatasses to be comfortable.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Only if you promise to sit next to Kaley. You’ll need 5 tickets all together. I want you two fatasses to be comfortable.
I'm curious, Goobs....nobody has EVER seen you and Kaley in the same room before, and you sure as hell ankle-bite just like he did.

Just sayin'.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote: I'll gladly pay for your ducat to the next NHRA event so we can make it happen.
I'm curious, Goobs....nobody has EVER seen you and Kaley in the same room before, and you sure as hell ankle-bite just like he did.

Just sayin'.
At least all his ankle biting is original
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:I'm curious, Goobs....nobody has EVER seen you and Kaley in the same room before, and you sure as hell ankle-bite just like he did.
KFC Paul,

Nobody has ever seen you and Kaley in the same room, either. Probably because you’re scared that he’s going to beat the shit out of you. Or because that would need to be a very large room. The ankle-biting schtick is getting old, tubby. Time to head off to another smack board and "borrow" a snappy comeback.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:I'm curious, Goobs....nobody has EVER seen you and Kaley in the same room before, and you sure as hell ankle-bite just like he did.
KFC Paul,

Nobody has ever seen you and Kaley in the same room, either.
IKYABWAI smack....I rest my case.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
KFC Paul,

IKYABWAI smack
Nice try, but no. You were trying to suggest that Kaley and I are the same person. I was pointing out that you are afraid to meet up with Kaley, because of his desire to pound the fuck out of you. Not IKYABWAI at all. You really are a fucking retard.

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: KFC Paul,

IKYABWAI smack
Nice try, but no. You were trying to suggest that Kaley and I are the same person. I was pointing out that you are afraid to meet up with Kaley, because of his desire to pound the fuck out of you. Not IKYABWAI at all. You really are a fucking retard.
YOU ARE THE IGNORANT FUCK HERE , GOOBS.

Stay with me here Corky, wouldn't want your mind to wander mmkay?

THIS IS WHAT I SAID:
RevLimiter wrote:I'm curious, Goobs....nobody has EVER seen you and Kaley in the same room before
OK, (PAY ATTENTION, SHITSTAIN- THIS PART'S REAL IMPORTANT) THIS IS WHAT YOU PROMPTY POSTED:
IKYABWAIber McAnkle-Biter wrote:Nobody has ever seen you and Kaley in the same room, either.
FOR FUCK'S SAKE GOOBUS, THAT IS THE VERY MOTHERFUCKING DEFINITION OF "IKYABWAI" YOU FUCKING IDIOT. PLEASE INSERT THE BUSINESS END OF A SHOTGUN IN YOUR CAKEHOLE AND HAVE YOUR BOY R-JACK PULL THE TRIGGER. THE WORLD (AND THIS BOARD) WILL BE A MUCH BETTER PLACE.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice to see a retard taking his own quote out of context. Here’s what you said:
This would certainly seem to imply that you’re suggesting that Kaley and I might be the same person. If you deny that, then you admit that you are too stupid to use the “never seen person A and person B in the same room” scenario. Which is probably quite plausible.

What I then said was:
Goober McTuber wrote:KFC Paul,

Nobody has ever seen you and Kaley in the same room, either. Probably because you’re scared that he’s going to beat the shit out of you.
You see the difference, you fat fucking retard? I never suggested that you and Kaley are the same person. Just that you have already pussed out when he suggested a little mano-a-mano. Or a huge mano-a-mano. I just used the “same room” thing as a segue, not like it’s some form of smack.

Sorry, not IKYABWAI, no matter how badly you want it to be, or how many tear-stained all-CAPS posts you throw up in here.

BTW, you’re conspicuously absent from this thread, you fat plagiarizing retard:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=24670

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul

Stay down. Don't bother posting again in this thread, or this forum for that matter if it's more garbage like your last few posts. I told you what would happen, and it will.

fwiw, Goobs. I'm pretty sure that Paul could handle Kaley and not break a sweat.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

War Wagon wrote:Paul

Stay down. Don't bother posting again in this thread, or this forum for that matter if it's more garbage like your last few posts. I told you what would happen, and it will.

fwiw, Goobs. I'm pretty sure that Paul could handle Kaley and not break a sweat.
Paul sweats changing channels......
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Paul

Wags, ask yourself who EXACTLY fucked up this thread. Needless to say, it wasn't me.
Neely8 wrote:Paul sweats changing channels......
FUCK OFF piss-ant...you're not helping matters any.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote: Wags, ask yourself who EXACTLY fucked up this thread. Needless to say, it wasn't me.
Yes, it was.

Goobs said:
"Hopefully no spectators were killed".
Rather harmless. Par for the course for Goobs.

And then you responded with this veiled threat:
Will the light ever come on?

Here, let me help you out. When Goobs says something like that that pisses you off, you say:

"why no, Goobs. No spectators were killed. Thanks for your concern."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Actually Wags, Paulie killed the thread here.

Just sayin'.
Paul,

Try to bring the original subject of the thread back into the thread. Something like this...

Only if you promise to wear your pink Shirley Muldowney shirt.

Feel free to steal that line bud.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol:

But no, I stand by my take that Paulio fucked it up way before that.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Alrighty then.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

If by "fucked it up" you mean Paul chose to engage a superior foe in a battle he could not win...

Well, you have me there. The second Paul posts he has already lost. We're just picking nits over the exact moment of derailment.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote:Alrighty then.
Progress.

Paul, wifey scored some VIP tickets at work to World of Outlaws Sept. 14th at Heartland Park in Topeka.

Does that suck?

Damn, that woman loves racin' even more than I do, and no Goobs, she's not a she-beast.

Shame on you for speaking of my wife thusly.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Alrighty then.
Progress.

Paul, wifey scored some VIP tickets at work to World of Outlaws Sept. 14th at Heartland Park in Topeka.

Does that suck?

Damn, that woman loves racin' even more than I do, and no Goobs, she's not a she-beast.

Shame on you for speaking of my wife thusly.
Dave

GO GO and GO to see that!!!!

feel FREE to Boooooo the Quaker State #11....aka Steve Kinser.....as well! (it seems to be popular....since HE is the BEST.)

Wo0 KICKS ASS!

Sorry, i've been on record that...a World of Outlaws Show--->kicks ASS over NASCAR....AND is more enjoyable than going to an NHRA Nat'l Event.

NHRA Nat'l Events are Great....i've WORKED them and Spectated with "all Access."

World of Outlaws is Outstanding for excitment.

(....hearing the Crickets CHIRPING)--->NO DICKWADS....its NOT for the Wrecks.

TRY to keep UP on figuring out...Who is in the Lead!

The Action is "that FAST."

you don't understand.....until you see it--->PERIOD.

hopefully....Dave and I have HIJacked this THREAD back to something Normal?

RACK Bri' on the pink CHA' Cha shirt reference!

WAGS-->ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

That's great Wags....I've heard WoOs puts on a HELLUVA good show. Had a chance to go see them at Sedalia earlier this year but a illness in the family wouldn't allow for it. HPT has a NICE track to boot, so you should have a great spot no matter where you are in there to see it.