How much would it take

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dog
Elwood

How much would it take

Post by Dog »

for you guys to let Roger the Shrubber back in here?

btw: funnies pic wytch I've seen in a long, long time

courtesy of Cinderella Undercover
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

tired subject.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Atomic Punk wrote:tired subject.
Like most of your posts, eh?
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

mvscal wrote:Is he on the other line exhorting you? Just into the college football forum, right?
Actually, no.

I'm just sick of him. If you guys let him back in here, he'd probably spend less time crying over there.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dog wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:tired subject.
Like most of your posts, eh?
IKYABWAI? Come on man...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Dog wrote:
mvscal wrote:Is he on the other line exhorting you? Just into the college football forum, right?
Actually, no.

I'm just sick of him. If you guys let him back in here, he'd probably spend less time crying over there.
He still cries about not being allowed here? Hasn't he been banned for more than a year? Obsess much?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

C_U has got some talent, and needs to break out the crayons 'round these parts.

And show her tits, as well.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

:lol:

Rack it.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Start the bidding...
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

XXXL wrote:Start the bidding...
Three words, plus a few dots. And still saying nothing.

Nice contribution.

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but you suck worse than Rumpleforeskin, and that's giving him the benefit of the doubt -- him being a beyond-a-doubt, absolute tard.

Step it up, XXXLtard. 19 days and counting until CFB season.

Btw, as to the actual premise to this thread ...

No.

Btw, could someone do us all a favor and wytch Annie's head over ET's in that pic? TIA.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

RadioFan wrote:

Btw, could someone do us all a favor and wytch Annie's head over ET's in that pic? TIA.
I thought somebody already had...

:oops:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

What, does Shrubber melting down on a daily-errr, nightly basis scare you people?

T1B: "Daddy, Shrubber called me a pussy and then he changed the station"

-sin
Dickie Dunn
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Miryam
Elwood

Post by Miryam »

Cuda wrote:What, does Shrubber melting down on a daily-errr, nightly basis scare you people?
That's not fear. That's either playing a game (intentional malevolence (sp)), or just being forgetful (unintentional ironhandedness).

It's not like folks haven't said good things about Roger's football activities, when he keeps it to football, in the first place. Rog on football is acceptable and welcome and folks liked that Rog. Rog giving out his MCI 800 number and begging folks to call him, and being involved in all the zyclone-gbg-insert clone here phone intrigue three-ways, not so much. (which reminds me, wonder why no one over at Romper Room has learned from that; or are more of the participants too new to remember that clusterfuck? it seems like every couple months is a brand new 'Chyna-Katy-Lana Kay are best friends'/ 'Chyna-Katy-Lana Kay can't stand one another and are backstabbing one another over some shit that happened on YIM while the dudes take sides for panty sniffing privileges' bullshit. that may not be what's really happening; but to casual observer me, that's what it looks like.)

As for Dog: why be the messenger, carrying Rog's message for him... setting up a brand new thread about letting him back in ... and then turn around and talk shit about him? because you DID carry his message for him.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Miryam wrote:
As for Dog: why be the messenger, carrying Rog's message for him... setting up a brand new thread about letting him back in ... and then turn around and talk shit about him? because you DID carry his message for him.
Damn, Bitch, you really don't get it. I didn't carry the message for him. I simply want him let back in so he spends more time here and less time at my board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So you waited all day, like 6 or 7 hours after she got banned, to reply to Annie? This after you were initially called out 6 or 7 hours ago for suggesting that her IP should be clipped when that very thing had been already spelled out in another thread?

How about we take Roger and you stay at your board. Sheesh.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Goober McTuber wrote:So you waited all day, like 6 or 7 hours after she got banned, to reply to Annie? This after you were initially called out 6 or 7 hours ago for suggesting that her IP should be clipped when that very thing had been already spelled out in another thread?

How about we take Roger and you stay at your board. Sheesh.
Shit, I haven't even been at work for six hours yet.....but continue with the ankle-biting.

Nope, I didn't get the Memo that she was banned. I guess I didn't subscribe to that newsletter.