Ucunt
Cunta
Dimsdale
MGORimjobspecial

Probably more...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Looks like a partial list of posters that have kicked your sorry ass under your regular nic.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Does your shit troll have a regular nic?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

SG's Son wrote:Does your shit troll have a regular nic?
Epic blast from a "SHIT TROLL" whose avatar is a slant eyed little gook bastard who won't be able to drive or speak English even after growing up in the USA.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Derron wrote:
Epic blast
I know technically you qualify for this list, but no one gives a shit about you. So you can spare us the vitriol.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Unlike you, Corky, I don't have a shit troll. I just put everything under one nic. But you don't have the guts to run your weak shit under your regular nic. Pretty sad state of affairs, though, when you've been beaten down by Cuda, Risa and trev, huh Corky?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ahhhh yes, .net

What a bunch of fucking pussies. None of these losers have ever called me out under their real nicks on this board. Jaysus, man. Are you skeert? You're scared of somebody... In an internet fantasy land? WOW.

I can't imagine then how you pussies handle REAL life confrontations.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Fat, drunk, and wondering who's had dicks in their mouths is no way to go through life, son.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: I don't have a shit troll.
Who the fuck are you then? I'm pretty sure that's what everyone's assumed this ^^^ was.
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:Unlike you, Corky
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: huh Corky?
WTF is this are you about to cry?
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I can't imagine then how you pussies handle REAL life confrontations.
Unfortunately we know how you handle them - by gobbling cock.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Son wrote:WTF is this are you about to cry?
Yeah, I’m going to cry because some no-talent hack from .net who’s afraid of sully his regular nic is over here begging to get smacked around. I’ll be sure to check in over there later to see which tard is bragging about how he got T1B all worked up.

So not only have you been beaten down by Cuda, trev and Risa, you claim that one of the all-time internet tards is your daddy? Can you say “loser”?

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:
SG's Son wrote:WTF is this are you about to cry?
Yeah, I’m going to cry because some no-talent hack
Okay, CORKY. :lol:
not only have you been beaten down by Cuda, trev and Risa
So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Ahhhh yes, .net

What a bunch of fucking pussies. None of these losers have ever called me out under their real nicks on this board. Jaysus, man. Are you skeert? You're scared of somebody... In an internet fantasy land? WOW.
Off topic, you'd be surprised the number of people who are 'skeered' online. And not for legitimate reasons like fear of stalkers or whatever; but stupid reasons like 'I don't want anyone to be mad at me' and 'I want people to like me' and just crazy ass *'If I say something then I'll be attacked in public and I'd rather keep my attacks private'.

What's the point? If you have to fake how you feel, to be someplace -- to survive someplace -- you shouldn't be there. It's bad enough when women pull that game; but when men do it, I want to tear hair out.
Last edited by Risa on Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:not only have you been beaten down by Cuda, trev and Risa
So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths? (Cunta is undisputed).

I see you're not disputing the that all three of them have pwned your sorry ass. Your posting style is similar to KC Kaley's, but with a larger measure of stupid.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I want to tear hair out.
Mt. ChocoBaldy? Tee Hee!

sin,

King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Goober McTuber wrote:you claim that one of the all-time internet tards is your daddy?

I am confused. He's a n|gger = he doesn't know who his daddy is. How can this shit troll be SG's son?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Goober McTuber wrote:
SG's Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:not only have you been beaten down by Cuda, trev and Risa
So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths? (Cunta is undisputed).

I see you're not disputing the that all three of them have pwned your sorry ass. Your posting style is similar to KC Kaley's, but with a larger measure of stupid.
I haven't owned anyone. I'm against slavery. So SG's Son isn't Elgrandepeehole? Got my hopes up for nothing, cuz of the homo blast elsewhere. :( Oh well.

Is Kaley one of Lana's lovers?
PSUFAN wrote:
I want to tear hair out.
Mt. ChocoBaldy? Tee Hee!
sin,

2, 3, AHAO
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Goober McTuber wrote:
SG's Son wrote:

I see you're not disputing the that all three of them have pwned your sorry ass.
First I'm trying to understand why a female's inclusion on this list would represent some kind of retribution, your wife excluded.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is Kaley one of Lana's lovers?
Does he have a PM box and $25.00?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Son wrote:First I'm trying to understand why a female's inclusion on this list would represent some kind of retribution, your wife excluded.
Who knows? It’s your twisted little fantasy we’re dealing with.

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

SG's Son wrote:First I'm trying to understand why a female's inclusion on this list would represent some kind of retribution, your wife excluded.
Leave it to a faggot like Gobbler McSlobbler to call a man getting a blowjob from a woman twisted. :lol:
Risa

Post by Risa »

SG's Son wrote:
Leave it to a faggot like Gobbler McSlobbler to call a man getting a blowjob from a woman twisted. :lol:
SG is Tarkus, then?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Son wrote:
Not a blowjob from just any woman, a blowjob from the fat, dunken hausfrau, or a blowjob from flabsteaks in Albuquerque. Have at it, Corky. Or are you more interested in the BJ from Cooter?

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I never make any lists.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

SG's Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: Who knows? It’s your twisted little fantasy we’re dealing with.
Not a blowjob from just any woman, a blowjob from the fat, dunken hausfrau, or a blowjob from flabsteaks in Albuquerque. Have at it, Corky. Or are you more interested in the BJ from Cooter?
No, it was blowjobs in general. The question was why including a female on this list would be some form of smack or retribution against them. You replied that it was twisted. Ergo you are the cock huffing faggot we've always known you to be.
Have at it, Corky.
I still love this. :lol: Sounds like what must be smack at your local trannie bar. :lol: :lol: :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I have a feeling that Annie doesn't slurp too many cocks (sorry, mvscal).

1. She doesn't drink.
2. There is a certain amount of nodding and faux-interested face twisting that most guys will go through in order to get a beej. Can you imagine how long the placation stage would extend with Annie? I think most dudes prolly ditch when they see she's still interested in blubbering after an hour or so. Risk/reward, etc.

I'm sure there are more.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

SG's Son,

Ah, the family group photo. I see you kind of have a cross between the two complexions.

Cute.

Rip City
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Looks like Calalilly is the mother.

Not bad.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

IndyFrisco wrote:Image

Oh fuck....

:lol: :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Retarded Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: Not a blowjob from just any woman, a blowjob from the fat, dunken hausfrau, or a blowjob from flabsteaks in Albuquerque. Have at it, Corky. Or are you more interested in the BJ from Cooter?
No, it was blowjobs in general.

No, we were talking specifically about trev and Risa.
SG's Retarded Son wrote:So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths?
Remember?

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

SG's Retarded Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: Not a blowjob from just any woman, a blowjob from the fat, dunken hausfrau, or a blowjob from flabsteaks in Albuquerque. Have at it, Corky. Or are you more interested in the BJ from Cooter?
No, it was blowjobs in general.
No, we were talking specifically about trev and Risa.
SG's Retarded Son wrote:So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths?
Remember?
Yeah...
SG's Son wrote: First I'm trying to understand why a female's inclusion on this list would represent some kind of retribution, your wife excluded.
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote: ~Gobble~ ~Gobble~
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I understand your desire to spin it in a different direction, but we were talking about trev and Risa. Now let’s talk about your obsession with men sucking other men’s cocks, Nancy.

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:I understand your desire to spin it in a different direction, but we were talking about trev and Risa.
And why were we talking about Trev and Risa? Because it was illogical from the get-go to assume their presence on this list was a slam against them, seeing as they were females.

Just because you were too dim to follow the discussion at the time does not mean it's being spun when you still haven't caught on.

Is it all the cock-chugging that prevents you from thinking beyond one level at a time?

Who knew?
Now let’s talk about your obsession with men sucking other men’s cocks, Nancy.
^^^^ Said with a severe lisp, I'm sure. :lol: It hurts being called out for the tootless cock-gummer you are, doesn't it Gobbler?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

SG's Son wrote:And why were we talking about Trev and Risa? Because it was illogical to assume their presence on this list was a slam against them, seeing as they were females.
And what have you ever done that would indicate you have a solid grasp of logic? Your ability to log on the internet and call people faggots? You go, girl.

Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Not that I profess to be an expert in all this homoerotic psychology, but it seems that you'd have to be awfully insecure with your own sexuality to start a thread attempting to label pseudoanonymous message board personas as gay.

'Sayin
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Goober McTuber wrote:
SG's Son wrote:And why were we talking about Trev and Risa? Because it was illogical to assume their presence on this list was a slam against them, seeing as they were females.
And what have you ever done that would indicate you have a solid grasp of logic? Your ability to log on the internet and call people faggots? You go, girl.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Owning this pathetic board and your torn-up gimp ass.

~l to r: Me, Gobbler McSlobbler~
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Dog wrote:Not that I profess to be an expert in all this homoerotic psychology, but it seems that you'd have to be awfully insecure with your own sexuality to start a thread attempting to label pseudoanonymous message board personas as gay.

'Sayin
Or incredibly secure.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Or just another .net tard grasping for non-existent BODE.

SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Up and left, Gobbler.

:lol: :lol: :lol: