Get your Mt. Dew Jr. gear

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Get your Mt. Dew Jr. gear

Post by MuchoBulls »

Hendrick says Earnhardt won't drive Bud car in '08
ESPN.com news services

Updated: July 13, 2007, 10:16 AM ET
Comment
Email
Print
Now we know who won't have Budweiser as a primary sponsor in 2008.

Hendrick Motorsports announced Friday that Dale Earnhardt Jr. will not bring the "King of Beers" with him when he drives for the team next season. Hendrick did not say who will be Earnhardt's primary sponsor instead of Budweiser, which Earnhardt has driven for since he first entered NASCAR nearly a decade ago.

Earnhardt Jr.

"We have agreements in place with sponsors for the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup season, which prevent us from having a relationship with Budweiser," team owner Rick Hendrick said in a news release. "Honoring our commitments is important to us. The trade-off is missing an opportunity to bring Budweiser, a marquee brand synonymous with NASCAR and its fans, into the fold."

ESPN.com previously reported that PepsiCo Inc., possibly with the Mountain Dew brand or a combination of Pepsi products, is expected to sponsor Earnhardt next season at Hendrick, while Anheuser-Busch is negotiating with Evernham Motorsports to possibly move the Bud sponsorship to Kasey Kahne's No. 9 Dodge next season.

Budweiser did not immediately announce which driver it will sponsor, but indicated that it would remain an active NASCAR sponsor. Terry Labonte, Darrell Waltrip, Bill Elliott, Ken Schrader, Ricky Craven and Wally Dallenbach have previously driven Budweiser-sponsored cars.

"To climb into that red Budweiser car each weekend has always been a privilege," Earnhardt said in the release. "Although Budweiser and I will be unable to continue our partnership beyond this season, I remain committed to driving for Bud the rest of this year, and will continue to make it my beer of choice."

ESPN.com motorsports writers David Newton and Terry Blount contributed to this story.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Good. Bud's too good a sponsor for Hen-dicks, anyway. Mountain Dew is about their speed, and it should be a good fit for traitor boy.

As well, I'll keep all my old #8 gear in remembrance of when the boy acted like a man, and not a cheating, no account whore.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Wags, direct your hatred towards Teresa- it's HER fault that it had to come to this, PERIOD.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

No.

Teresa was and is perfectly within her right to keep full ownership of the team and make the decisions she's made. And based on the nancy Hen-pecked boy that Jr. has now turned out to be, can you blame her?

I can't.

And lookee her, since Jr. made that all-time bitch move, he's been running good, as has Truex. Guess DEI musta' not been that broke after all, huh?

Go figure.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RevLimiter wrote:Wags, direct your hatred towards Teresa- it's HER fault that it had to come to this, PERIOD.
Must suck to be permanent stuck on stupid.

ikyabwai in 5...4...3...

Teresa's company. Not Juniors. Simple. He's always been free to start his own...or go to a team where his inferior skills will clearly stick out now. :lol: But Teresa did nothing wrong.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:No.

Teresa was and is perfectly within her right to keep full ownership of the team and make the decisions she's made. And based on the nancy Hen-pecked boy that Jr. has now turned out to be, can you blame her?

I can't.

And lookee her, since Jr. made that all-time bitch move, he's been running good, as has Truex. Guess DEI musta' not been that broke after all, huh?

Go figure.
You and I been agreeing to much lately. BACK OFF, BITCH!! :lol:
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

We'll try not to make a habit of it roz, but it is what it is.

Jr. done pissed me off bigtime. Daddy would've boxed his ears

Maybe that boy will come to his senses some day, but I doubt it. He's dumber than a bag of hammers.

We'll disagree on this, though.

He's not an inferior driver. It doesn't take a genius to drive a racecar, just someone with exceptionally good hand-eye coordination.... and ginormous testicles.

He does have his fathers genes.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

rozy wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Wags, direct your hatred towards Teresa- it's HER fault that it had to come to this, PERIOD.
Must suck to be permanent stuck on stupid.

ikyabwai in 5...4...3...

Teresa's company. Not Juniors. Simple. He's always been free to start his own...or go to a team where his inferior skills will clearly stick out now. :lol: But Teresa did nothing wrong.
WRONG- Dale built that company with his SONS in mind, PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.

The Intimidator DID NOT build DEI for Teresa, and if you honestly think otherwise then YOU are stuck on stupid.

Hell, I hope Budweiser DOES stay with DEI and they get little choirboy-prettyboy Kasey Kahne to drive that sled....the next time that fucking sissy drinks a beer will be the 1st time, and sheep like Wags will be buring Bud race gear like the shit is fucking infected with AIDS.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

War Wagon wrote:Jr. done pissed me off bigtime. Daddy would've boxed his ears

Maybe that boy will come to his senses some day, but I doubt it. He's dumber than a bag of hammers.

We'll disagree on this, though.

He's not an inferior driver. It doesn't take a genius to drive a racecar, just someone with exceptionally good hand-eye coordination.... and ginormous testicles.

He does have his fathers genes.
Dale would've celebrated Junior's fat contract with Hendrick as well- he wasn't stupid.

Whether you like it or not, Junior is going to the BEST Chevrolet racing team in NASCAR with most likely a BETTER sponsor package than even Budweiser, and with that comes NO EXCUSES WHATSOEVER for him to NOT win a Cup title or three.

It's ALL on Junior starting in 2008.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:And lookee her, since Jr. made that all-time bitch move, he's been running good, as has Truex. Guess DEI musta' not been that broke after all, huh?

Go figure.
DEI has won one race all year. Hendrick Motorsports has AVERAGED two wins a MONTH.

Do the math and weap.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RevLimiter wrote: and if you honestly think otherwise then YOU are stuck on stupid.

Right
On
Cue
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Yeah rozypalms, the truth can be a real motherfucker sometimes.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RevLimiter wrote: WRONG- Dale built that company with his SONS in mind, PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.
umm, no.

We'll cuss and discuss it all we like, and then some. PERIOD!

Is that ok with you if we keep discussing it?

If Dale had meant for his SONS to have the company, it might've been a good idea to leave a living will directing that wish. That didn't happen. Maybe he knew his sons were total fuckups, and didn't want to leave it to them... or maybe he was totally irresponsible and that's why it didn't get done.

Either way, Teresa owns the legacy, and I'm ok with that. He loved her unconditionally. No telling what a man will or will not do when he loves and trusts a woman.

Hell, I hope Budweiser DOES stay with DEI and they get little choirboy-prettyboy Kasey Kahne to drive that sled....the next time that fucking sissy drinks a beer will be the 1st time, and sheep like Wags will be buring Bud race gear like the shit is fucking infected with AIDS.
Sissy drinking a beer?

Paul, you've allowed that you don't drink anything stronger than Mountain Dew, and you're coming in here with this?

That's not good.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

i can't freely comment...I'm still reeling from the Al Swearingen Comment that "i'm Queer~bert."

with that said....both of you are CORRECT? (of course, Mt. DEW SMACK still takes precedence!)

uhhh....No

if JR had a SAC....he would've expanded JR Motorsports into CUP....and have taken BUDWEISEIER with Him.

he took the 'easy way' out.

like Paul said--->its now on JR to perform.

anyhow....it SEEMS to be Done.

fyi...it might be a GREAT Time to Visit the NASCAR MDSE. Trailers....you might be able to get a GREAT Deal on some Shirts, etc.........
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Qbert wrote: anyhow....it SEEMS to be Done.
Not quite.

The thing left undone is for NASCAR to rip that #8 away, and then hand him something like #35 or #73 or something like that.

Then, it'll be done.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

#5 Mtn. Dew Chevrolet.

() Bush K~Y--->= #8 with Budweiser.

its going to happen.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Seems like a lateral move for Junior, sponsor-wise. I’m not mistaken, Budweiser and Mountain Dew have comparable levels of alcohol.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim