The horrah

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

The horrah

Post by RadioFan »

So I'm at my local park today (Saturday, my only day off in two weeks -- and I'm halfway through [RACK the Spurs, btw]), with a pretty decent buzz and two labs who are jonesin to the point they are about to climb the walls, with me doing horseshit housework and having a chicken in the oven on low (about 275 from 11:37 a.m. to 7:31 p.m. or so). So it wasn't like the smell of wine-basted, slow-cooked chicken was driving my dogs and cats crazy or anything.

At any rate, I'm out at the park with the dogs, running them, as usual, for about 15 mintutes. I'm chilling out with a cig on a picnic table, the dogs are huffin, puffin, and lookin for more action after I ran their asses hard ... and this ugly woman and her daugher, who couldn't have been more than 6, start walking across the rain soaked, high clover-leaved green that is Turner Park.

So the dogs and I watch these two morons walk across the high grass/weeds, making a walking beeline for us, from about 400 yards, when I first saw them.

My dogs are cool, but they are inquisitive. And immediately, when this woman and her kid get within about 100 feet, my Alpha female lab, Gabby, goes running up to them, with ball in mouth, and tail wagging.

So then this woman starts a conversation with me:

Her: How are you? How are the dogs?

Me: Good, and the dogs are having fun.

Her: Are they both girls?

Me: Yes.

Her: What's this one's name?

Me: Gabby. And the other one's name name is Samantha.

Her: They are beautiful dogs.

Mel: Thanks.

Her: It was great to see them and nice to meet you.

Me: Same here.

We continued with the conversation a bit more, but it was pretty clear she was trying to get her daugher home, and left, about as soon as she arrived.

The reason why I'm posting this is that our entire conversation was in Spanish.

What was really cool for me -- and I'm sure horrific for others -- was that she initiated this conversation in Spanish.

With my ethnicity being Dutch, Irish and a bit of Norwegian and German/Italian/French thrown in -- I'm not exactly somebody who could be mistaken for a Mexican, to say the least.

Anyway, I thought of a lot of you losers on this board, and the whole notion of foreigners, as it relates to the United States.

OMG, Tulsa is being INVADED! Run for your lives!

:lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Look, If you're gonna have have a conversation in espanol with some chick, part of that conversation better be words like "ooooohhhhhh popiiii" if not, make some shit up anyway. Otherwise, we don't gove a fukk.

Ohhh, yeah almost forgot, that first paragraph was a pretty strong outing of yourself. Then you tell us about how you didn't tag some chick?
...the dogs are huffin, puffin, and lookin for more action after I ran their asses hard....
I guess this makes you the poptart of dogowners.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

If Mike Backer had written this story the chica would have stuffed the ball up her snactch and "Gabby" would have fetched it out while he watched and commented to the daughter "That he used to do shit like that". :smile:
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Re: The horrah

Post by Ken »

RadioFan wrote:So I'm at my local park today (Saturday, my only day off in two weeks -- and I'm halfway through [RACK the Spurs, btw]), with a pretty decent buzz and two labs who are jonesin to the point they are about to climb the walls, with me doing horseshit housework and having a chicken in the oven on low (about 275 from 11:37 a.m. to 7:31 p.m. or so). So it wasn't like the smell of wine-basted, slow-cooked chicken was driving my dogs and cats crazy or anything.
No wonder you could fluently talk w/her in spanish... you don't know english.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

German/Italian/French
Pray for them.

poptart doesn't run dogs, unless that can help him get them into the oven.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smoking will kill you.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Harvdog wrote:If Mike Backer had written this story the chica would have stuffed the ball up her snactch and "Gabby" would have fetched it out while he watched and commented to the daughter "That he used to do shit like that". :smile:
:lol:

Not to mention that the story would have ended with him fucking the woman on the floor of the bathroom while the kid and both dogs watched.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

Harvdog wrote:If Mike Backer had written this story the chica would have stuffed the ball up her snactch and "Gabby" would have fetched it out while he watched and commented to the daughter "That he used to do shit like that". :smile:
You're god damned correct.

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Not to mention that the story would have ended with him fucking the woman on the floor of the bathroom while the kid and both dogs watched.
That's about par for the course.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.