Get ready to cry Wags

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Get ready to cry Wags

Post by BSmack »

Looks like Dale Jr. and Jeff Gordon might be teammates by this time tomorrow.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/r ... index.html

Imagine that. Dale Jr. on Hendrick's 3rd team.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

You got me Bri.

Welcome to the dark side Wags.

BWAHAHAHAHA
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

I just saw that too and thought of Wags right away. That is going to be one scary team in '08 if this is true.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Whew. I thought this thread was going to be about DSLs.

That's all just rumor and speculation at this point, but if it were to happen, I'd throw out every Jr. souvineer I own (and that's a bunch) and swear him off as being a fucking POS traitor and a disgrace to his fathers legacy.

And I'm probably not alone in that sentiment. The necks at Talledega would probably throw shit on the track if he won there same as if it Gordon or Johnson.

Fuck Hendrick.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

This has to be the biggest jolt to the Southern redneck psyche since Hulk Hogan became a bad guy.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

War Wagon wrote:Whew. I thought this thread was going to be about DSLs.

That's all just rumor and speculation at this point, but if it were to happen, I'd throw out every Jr. souvineer I own (and that's a bunch) and swear him off as being a fucking POS traitor and a disgrace to his fathers legacy.

And I'm probably not alone in that sentiment. The necks at Talledega would probably throw shit on the track if he won there same as if it Gordon or Johnson.

Fuck Hendrick.
Are you kidding me Wags? Please do us all a favor and drink a twelve pack of wine coolers and get back to us. Thats a horrible meltdown. Hendrick fans deserve better
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:

Fuck Hendrick.
Hear FoxSports Radio today? You're about to throw away everything nailed to your trailer's laminated walls and have zero "decor." hahahahahaha Poor fucking Wags. The #5 car is now Jr.'s. Good-bye Kyle! :lol:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'm a big supporter of Jr. and for him to join Hendrick would be blasphemy in the NASCAR circle of owners. Fuckin' RCR should be the team to pick him up, hell I'd even support him jumping over to Ford and joining Roush, but don't fucking join Hendrick Motorsports. Mixing 2 Californians who make regular apperances on Regis & Kelly and can't sing "Take Me Out to The Ballgame" with a southern hick who shoots from the hip is like mixing oil (Jr.) and bottled water (Gordon and Johnson). I'd rather see him and Teresa work out their differences than see him draft with the fags at Hendrick.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Woah, I just became a BIG Rumple fan. Great take and exactly on the money, all except that part about going to Roush and driving a Ford. Fuck that noise too.
DallasFanatic wrote: Are you kidding me Wags?
No, why would I kid you? That's exactly what I think and how I feel. You no rikey? Tough shit.
Thats a horrible meltdown.
How so? Because I don't like Hendrick motorsports? Actually, "don't like" is too gentle. I despise them. I curse the rubber on their wheels, the Sunoco it their gas tanks, and the air that passes thru their carbeuraters. Clear enough 'meltdown' for you, or do you need further evidence that I think Jr. going to Hendrick would be a bad idea?
Hendrick fans deserve better
You don't really want to know what I think Hendrick "fans" (all 9 of them) deserve, but it involves a large bag of piss if that gives you a clue.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Furthermore, Earnhardt joining Hendrick Motorsports could damage the sport's growth among casual fans. A lot of people who are not DIE HARD fans tend to follow Little E hense his exponential popularity as compared to the other drivers. If he joins a team that a lot of the DIE HARD fans despise, then his popularity could deminish quickly and hurt the sport's growth. This is really bad for everyone if he joins Hendrick.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It'd be like pissing on his fathers grave.

It's just a bad, horribly bad, idea.

It's simply unbelievable that he'd even consider it for one second. He truly doesn't know or understand the passion of his fan base if he pulls this stunt. They'll hate him for it worse than they ever hated on Jeffy or Yimmah. I know I will.

Tell me that this is all some cruel, misguided hoax.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Furthermore, Earnhardt joining Hendrick Motorsports could damage the sport's growth among casual fans. This is really bad for everyone if he joins Hendrick.
You've cemented your tard status with this statement. At least Wags has your back. NASCAR isn't growing in popularity because of Sr.'s backwoods broke-ass redneck fans that go to one race a year. Die hard fans aren't just in the Southeast region dumbass. Hint: Look at where Wags is in the point standings.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: NASCAR isn't growing in popularity because of Sr.'s backwoods broke-ass redneck fans that go to one race a year.
You mean the 'brokeass rednecks' who spend $$$ thousands going to races in their 1/2 million dollar RV's and park on the infields at races from Phoenix to KC to Charlotte? Those brokeass rednecks?

How many races have you been to?

Get the fuck out of here you stupid cocksucker before I get really annoyed.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:NASCAR isn't growing in popularity because of Sr.'s backwoods broke-ass redneck fans that go to one race a year.
I never said anything about regions and what not.

Lets simplify it then. The pub NASCAR gets is spawned by them holding the #1 slot as a spectator sport. That is their angle. And sense that IS their angle, can you tell me what happens when Dale Jr. takes the lead at a race? What do the spectators do? I'd venture to say that 95% of them (all wearing red of course) are standing up and cheering like there is no tomorrow. What happens when Jeff Gordon wins a race? 95% of the fans (all wearing red of course) are throwing their beer on the track in hopes of damaging the 24 car. So, if Jr. joins the spectators nemesis, then what will the spectators do?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Don't expect a response, Rumple.

Atomic Bedpan is a dead idiot walking in this forum as far as I'm concerned. And if the putz does summon the cajones to offer up another shit take, you better capture it in quote form, because it won't be there for long.
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

So...are DIE HARD fans committed to teams and casual fans committed to drivers?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

DELSDAD wrote:So...are DIE HARD fans committed to teams and casual fans committed to drivers?
Uhh sure.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DELSDAD wrote:So...are DIE HARD fans committed to teams and casual fans committed to drivers?
Casual fans are committed to neither, but that's a fair question. Casual fans are those who are bandwagoning front runners and their allegiance (such as it is, which is to say, not much) will vary from time to time depending on who's doing well.

DIE HARD is a misnomer for what I'd call the HARD CORE or OLD SCHOOL fan. They pick their driver first, and then they pick their team. But in the case of Junior, I'd say the overwhelming majority of his hard core old school fans are only his fans because of his daddy. If Junior goes to Hendrick, that'd be a slap in the face, and they'll turn on him in a heartbeat.
JiT3
Crack Whore

Post by JiT3 »

News like that will draw protests from Earnhardt fans high and low. I imagine that an organized effort will be under way within a week to cut off so many mullets in protest, the wig business will be flurishing for years to come.

If they all cut them mullets off, bare necked with no exposure to the sun in recent years will they be known as white necks? Just until the sun burns them to a crisp, then it's will be back to the same ol' rednecks.

And Wags you ain't gonna be throwing out none of your Earnhardt shit. What will you pray to if you do? Not to mention rubbing one off on a drunken Saturday night.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
Casual fans are committed to neither, but that's a fair question. Casual fans are those who are bandwagoning front runners and their allegiance (such as it is, which is to say, not much) will vary from time to time depending on who's doing well.

DIE HARD is a misnomer for what I'd call the HARD CORE or OLD SCHOOL fan. They pick their driver first, and then they pick their team. But in the case of Junior, I'd say the overwhelming majority of his hard core old school fans are only his fans because of his daddy. If Junior goes to Hendrick, that'd be a slap in the face, and they'll turn on him in a heartbeat.
Maybe they should be moving on. God knows it's hurt NASCAR having a middle tier driver be the "face" of the sport just because a bunch of #3 fans can't accept that their guy face fucked the wall 6 years ago.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

BSmack wrote:God knows it's hurt NASCAR having a middle tier driver be the "face" of the sport just because a bunch of #3 fans can't accept that their guy face fucked the wall 6 years ago.
I would go as far as saying Jr. is a middle teir driver. He is in the top 10 as far as pure skill goes. I think he is just unlucky at times.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I can't fucking believe this. This is wrong on so many levels. Jr.'s daddy is rolling over right now. This is like a member of the Partridge Family joining the Brady Bunch. I'm seriouly fucking melting today.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

FUCK ME!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:FUCK ME!
Gentlemen, start your melting!

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I'm still melting btw.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Hey look! They're Best Friends for Life now!

:lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

^^^^^^^ :lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

During his interview, I thought Junior said his daddy started out driving for Rick Hendrick. Theresa didn’t want to do what she had to do in order to keep him. I think Junior wants to win and he just went to the team that would give him the best chance.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Hell, I'm just happy that Jr. didn't go to a fucking TOYOTA team. Every redneck in the Southeast would've hunted his ass down if he pulled that stunt. :lol:
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

resisting the temptation to MELT.

KEE~rist.

i've followed Harry Gant, Mark Martin and Rusty Wallace.....AK was my Favorite (RIP).

the King was....well, The KING.

i wasn't a big SENIOR Fan...but I sure as hell respected his Racing.

i latched onto JR when he started in BUSCH.

i figured....OK, AK is dead....let's start rooting for somebody that has Roots and is just starting out.

well, now JR. has "joined" the ALLEGED Dark Side.

Selling your Soul to "THE EMPIRE" in order to get Wins......

Hmmm.....quite the Conundrum.

stick with JR????

or start the Robby Gordon Bandwagon!

RG is really a kickASS Dude..... :mrgreen:

REALLY! (no matter Who he "PUNTS!!!!!")

closet and basement is FULL of RED #8 Stuff......

this SUCKS + Bri' gets to GLOAT.

FICK!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Most of the Jr fans I spoke with are staying with him. The damage control folks are tying relationships to RHR & Sr., and that Hendrick was like a mentor for him when pops died.

Horseshit.

Jr's 32 and knows he has a few years left for Nextel Cup. Wants to cement his legacy and not live in Daddy's shadow (good luck on that). So he joins the team with the best chance to put him in a winning car.

Kool would be if other teams caught up with RHR and Jr floundered once again in the 5 car.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Agreed

if JR wanted to do the right thing....JR would've expanded JR MOTORSPORTS...and Expanded his Busch TEAM into CUP.

He could've taken the Sponsorship with him.

He could make HIS own Legacy.

chickenshit Move.

THE Earth~Shattering MOVEMENT BEGINS....

WAR #7 JIM BEAM ROBBY GORDON!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RumpleForeskin wrote: He is in the top 10 as far as pure skill goes.
Huh?

Skill would include the ability to communicate with the crew chief in a way that the car can be set up better.

Jimmy Johnson "I think we need to remove the left rear spring rubber"

Jr. "Y'all gotta fix this dadburned thang, it's drivin like shit"

Talent, eh?

On short tracks and for a while on plates, he was great. On the miles and mile and a halfs he is just another Kyle Petty* with a hair cut. You know, the VAST MAJORITY of the tracks. His highest finishes this year are a 5th and 2 7ths. 2 short tracks and a plate race. Hell, Kyle Petty has a better finish than Jr. this year. :lol:

This is non-news. Casey Mears and Truex have more wins this year than Jr. does. Questions?

*RACK his takes on Krackhead Busch, btw fwiw
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I see that pussy Wags deleted my blast back. Loser.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:I see that pussy Wags deleted my blast back. Loser.
Next time, PM it to a 3rd party.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:
He took shots at me and I returned. Then because he is a loser he deleted it. If he says is wasn't NASCAR related then he's a Kaley-Paul type KC tard. That's a fucking fact.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote:
He took shots at me and I returned. Then because he is a loser he deleted it. If he says is wasn't NASCAR related then he's a Kaley-Paul type KC tard. That's a fucking fact.
Sounds like a pussy move to me.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote: Next time, PM it to a 3rd party.
Sounds like a pussy move to me.
That's because Wags is a loser. Did he not say if Dale Jr. went to Hendricks that he'd get rid of all of his fan gear? Well, has he followed through or is the Dale Jr. lunch box, blanket set, collectible cars, wallpaper, "dining" set, "furniture" that is nothing more than an inflatable chair, hats, work t-shirts, red shorts, flags, pennants, cards, key fobs, stencils, display dishes that he has in cabinets, and Halloween costume... are they all thrown out by now?

I call bullshit.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:resisting the temptation to MELT.

this SUCKS + Bri' gets to GLOAT.

FICK!
Hey look, Jeff is going to teach Dale how to juggle!

Hell yea I get to gloat.

:wink:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Leave me out of your pissed-off rant at Wags, Nuclear Pussy.