WIE MAKES THE CUT...WIE MAKES THE CUT.....

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

are you sick of the way the LPGA shamelessly promotes Michelle Wie

Poll ended at Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:24 pm

yes-no one could live up to the hype they've laid at her feet
50%
no-they don't give that jail bait drama queen near enough attention
50%

Total votes: 4

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

WIE MAKES THE CUT...WIE MAKES THE CUT.....

Post by Felix »

Yeah, the Golf Channel honks were pimping Michelle making the cut like she was dying man finding an oasis in the Sahara desert....thank God and GOD that Davies was kind enough to bogey the last hole so Micheeee could sneak into the final two rounds under the cover of another shitty day.....

having had to stay home yesterday (recovering from my third sinus operation) I watched the Golf Channel's coverage of the McDonald's (s'up kcdave) LPGA Championship and their shameless promotion of "all things Wiesy"...

typical announcer exchange

"Suzann Pettersen just birdied number 15 to take the lead, but now lets get back to Michelle Wie and watch her tee her ball up"

after she pushes another hybrid into shitty position, they then proceed to show her swing from 5 different angles in slo-motion so we can see that yes, she is indeed spinning out of her shots....

"Lorena Ochoa just made another birdie, but we'll stick with Michelle and watch her throw grass into the air to gauge the wind...what's that, Annika just made a great recovery, too bad we've got every on course camera following Wiesy around examining every nuance of the way she adjusts her visor....what's that, Pettersen just chipped in for another birdie--who cares, Michelle is in the middle of a discussion with her caddy about how she's going to chip back into the fairway (after having once again put herself in terrible position) so she can try and save par on a 340 yard par 4...meanwhile, the other 100 or so supporting cast members of the Michelle Wie saga are making extraordinary shots (like Karrie Webb lasering another iron to within a couple feet of the hole, Paula Creamer lofting a hybrid 215 yards uphill to within 20 feet for an eagle)...who cares, there's more important things going on

...switch back to Michelle Wie as she pours over her yardage book, takes a drink of Dasani water, and watch as she contemplates which colored tee to use....did I tell you they must have referenced her "injured wrist" at least 50 times, and drone on about how courageous she is to be out there playing through her excruciating pain :meds: ....

fuck that overhyped bitch and the privately owned Gulf Stream she rode in on....

edit, Wiessy shot an 83 today :meds:
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: WIE MAKES THE CUT...WIE MAKES THE CUT.....

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:did I tell you they must have referenced her "injured wrist" at least 50 times, and drone on about how courageous she is to be out there playing through her excruciating pain

Yeah, that injured wrist that almost kept her from walking straight to the driving range after she withdrew from a tourney must be a problem.

Nevermind that rule that says non LPGA members are ineligible for any further tournies for the year if they ever fail to break 88 in a round, so Wie withdrew a couple of holes before she carded a score over 88...

How badly does she have to be clowning to get Annika, who has been nothing but class in her career, to publically call her out?

Wie is melting hard...too much too young. Shame on her handlers for not following the blueprint Tiger laid out for the progression of a prodigy. His rise to greatness was handled to perfection. He spent his youth beating up on all the competition within his class...not taking on the Big Boys. He came up when he was ready to compete, not when he was ready to start building a trust fund.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Pretty much nailed my thoughts on the subject Dins. It's a shame that she may never realize her true potential.
Go Bucs, Gators
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Bucmonkey wrote:Pretty much nailed my thoughts on the subject Dins. It's a shame that she may never realize her true potential.

As long as Larry Flynt has a million dollars in the bank, there's always hope.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim