Blazers to take Durant...

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Blazers to take Durant...

Post by Goober McTuber »

...not. At the pre-draft camp they do some fitness testing, including bench press reps at 185 lb. Oden deferred, due to his still healing wrist. There was only one player who could not manage even one rep: Kevin Durant. Oh, and apparently Oden is also faster than Durant.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Durant can't bench 185....BWAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah, he's got "NBA Material" tattooed on his forehead.

Anyone who's been following the draft, pre-draft workouts, and whatsuch(sup Blazerfan) knows what a one-sided debate this is.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yeah, I'm sure there were all sorts of guys in college last season who could bench a ton more than Durant...and a good percentage of them sat on the bench and watched as he scored 30 ppg.

I'm pretty sure Tayshaun Prince couldn't bench a feather, with a spotter, but his career seems to be working out.

The NBA's all finesse anyway. Since when did strength matter these days?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: The NBA's all finesse anyway. Since when did strength matter these days?
I see you don't watch much NBA basketball.

Does the word "playoffs" mean anything to you? That whole deal where old schoolers are complaining about how it's all come down to who the strongest guy is, rather than who has the most skill?

Shaquille O'Neal... ever heard of him?

That was some truly stupid shit, Magoo.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

No, what's some "truly stupid shit" is the belief that a guy won't pan out because he isn't a body builder, despite the fact the league has plenty of successful players who look like they'd get bodyslammed by my dead great grandmother.

What's some "truly stupid shit" is the notion that a young kid, surrounded by a staff of professionals, won't bulk up and get stronger in time.

And even if he doesn't? So...? I didn't say he was going to win multiple championships. There are plenty of guys who thrive in the NBA on raw talent alone. If you deny this, you're a fucking moron.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:No, what's some "truly stupid shit" is the belief that a guy won't pan out because he isn't a body builder

What's "truly stupid shit" is making shit up.

Dinsdale wrote:Either player is going to freaking rock.

How does that translate to "won't pan out"?

I'll take your answer off the air.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Either player is going to freaking rock.
Nope, that wasn't submitted here. All I had to work with was a deep and insightful "BWAHAHAHAH" out of you, and my inclination certainly wasn't to translate that to: "Either player is going to freaking rock."