1 Site

The best of the best
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:It doesn't matter what I post. You'll just spin it.
Fuckstick...

You are a tard.

Get it?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote: Get it?
Yes. What do I win?
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

In all honesty, I like Rumpleforeskin. He's a decent guy and can be funny at times. He certainly is NOT the worst that stucknut has to offer (not even close).

Also, while we're being honest here, I'd fuck the one on the left.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dog wrote:In all honesty, I like Rumpleforeskin. He's a decent guy and can be funny at times. He certainly is NOT the worst that stucknut has to offer (not even close).

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: Get it?
Yes. What do I win?

The consolation prize...This:

Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

The chick on the left actually worked for my wife's dad in the accounting department. She wrote $4000 worth of checks to herself using his signature stamp to purchase drugs. Her stepdad (rich ass doctor) paid the money back so my father-in-law wouldn't press charges. Lucky cunt.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Cool. Drugged up bitches tend to be easy. Got her number for me?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dog wrote:Cool. Drugged up bitches tend to be easy. Got her number for me?
I'm sure if you ring Mike Jones' celly, then you can get in touch with his drug dealer and track her down.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Dog wrote:Cool. Drugged up bitches tend to be easy. Got her number for me?
I'm sure if you ring Mike Jones' celly, then you can get in touch with his drug dealer and track her down.
Hey RTS junior... you are about to be banned you fucking piece of shit.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:Hey RTS junior... you are about to be banned you fucking piece of shit.
What? Can you please pull your head out of your ass for 2 seconds and pretend that I do not know what the fuck you are talking about?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hell, I'd fuck the giant sow, as well. I'd climb on up, push aside some waves of gelatin until I found the huge fur-lined grease gully, slide my sick unit in there, and work away - until my pelvic bone got crushed by her inexorable waves of pleasure, or I drowned in a maelstrom of cervical mucus, whichever went down first.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

I'm not one to pick fights with admin, but a ban? At least he's only tarding up a thread that he, himself started.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:
Hell, I'd fuck the giant sow, as well. I'd climb on up, push aside some waves of gelatin until I found the huge fur-lined grease gully, slide my sick unit in there, and work away - until my pelvic bone got crushed by her inexorable waves of pleasure, or I drowned in a maelstrom of cervical mucus, whichever went down first.
Do you sell thesauruses door to door?
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

PSUFAN wrote: slide my sick unit in there
You should probably see a doctor before it spreads.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:I'd climb on up, push aside some waves of gelatin until I found the huge fur-lined grease gully

There's a trick to it -- you pour peroxide all over the general area, and look for the bubbles to come up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Great trick...but surely there are other chancres besides the one I'm after. I could be less picky, I guess...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:
Do you sell thesauruses door to door?
I wouldn't need a PRETEXT to enter your domicile and cock-flog your dirigible-sized pig. I was ASKED to be there.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:I wouldn't need a PRETEXT to enter your domicile and cock-flog your dirigible-sized pig. I was ASKED to be there.
My wife would never involve herself in a sexual act with a dude from Pittsburgh. Well, her and every other woman on this rock.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

[align=center][font=Trebuchet]SCRUPLES.[/font]

[font=Trebuchet]CLAIM THEM, AND THEY WILL COME.[/font][/align]
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

OCmike wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:The best you can hope for in the way of continued interaction will be more pics of your wife.

I was just kidding before, she's actually really hot.

Preferrably bent over spreading her ass cheeks and showing off her distended anus, please. There's nothing like the vision of a chunky, purple, veiny, balled up fist to really help one's lunch settle...
That is brilliantly disgusting.

This thread is well on its way to the archives with the first RF pile on thread.

Rumple, you are a masochist unlike any this board has seen in a while. Bravo! And, props to you for posting a picture of a woman regular men are way too smart to post and tell folks this is my butter, er better half.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

It was a novel concept mentioned earlier in this thread that is being proven beyond a doubt:

tuff gong wrote: Look around: some thrive on negative attention. Others refuse to acknowledge defeat (or are just too stupid to notice) and will stretch a thread across multiple pages with their dreary compulsion to have the last word, no matter what it is
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

I can recall meeting 2 young women from Pittsburgh when I was in Cleveland on business back in '02.

I am sorry. Its quite obvious your disposition towards my wife's weight is spawned from the crop you get to choose from. Must be hell going to a bar where the men are men and so are the women.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RumpleForeskin wrote:My wife would never involve herself in a sexual act with a dude from Pittsburgh. Well, her and every other woman on this rock.
Bullshit.

You're Hindenburg of a wife would suck start Steiner's rotting corpse back to life if she knew there were a jacuzzi-full of placental flavored Häagen-Dazs in it for her.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dog wrote:It was a novel concept mentioned earlier in this thread that is being proven beyond a doubt:

tuff gong wrote: stretch a thread across multiple pages with their dreary compulsion to have the last word,
You should know better than anybody that I am not the first to do this nor will I be the last.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: You're Hindenburg of a wife would suck start Steiner's rotting corpse back to life
I guess I am the lucky one. I mean, to have a wife knob it just as you described would give me good reason to stay home and end all ties to the outside world.

Ear to Ear 24/7
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
tuff gong wrote: stretch a thread across multiple pages with their dreary compulsion to have the last word,
You should know better than anybody that I am not the first to do this nor will I be the last.
Well the first step to overcome being a tard is admitting you are a tard.

Congrats
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rumpleforeskin, in view of the plump paean to gas and bilge that you mate with, you shouldn't be talking about looks. You probably make jtr look like Rudolph Valentino.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

PSUFAN wrote:Rumpleforeskin, in view of the plump paean to gas and bilge that you mate with, you shouldn't be talking about looks. You probably make jtr look like Rudolph Valentino.
In Rumps' defense, we are all men here and therefore I am repulsed by the way all of us look.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Aha...the brilliant "I AM HELPLESS" defense. I guess I was wrong to assume that nothing would come of your visit here. Surely the KC Crew can learn from this brilliant feint.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

So you're proud to slop around in a the shit encrusted, distended, festering meatflaps of your necrophilic whore of a wife/dirigible.

Yes, you are the "lucky" one.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Dog wrote:
In Rumps' defense, we are all men here and therefore I am repulsed by the way all of us look.
Quit looking at me homo
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

we are all men here
That's where you're wrong. I didn't log trev out today.

Don't worry, she reads pretty slowly. By the time she reads this, she'll be logged out again.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote: you shouldn't be talking about looks.
Touché Mr. Melville. Just don't go flashing gaudy adjectives about the looks of my OL when Pittsburgh probably equates to the quality of Sierra Leone. 1 in 4 has AIDS and the other 3 look look like they've been touched up by a snow shovel.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Yes, you are the "lucky" one.
Thanks, Jay. We should do lunch.

BTW, your name "Jay" tells me you have never won a fight in your life.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PSUFAN wrote:
Aha...the brilliant "I AM HELPLESS" defense. I guess I was wrong to assume that nothing would come of your visit here. Surely the KC Crew can learn from this brilliant feint.
I say we lock Paul and Rumple up in a virtual room together with a computer for each and let them slug it out via the submit button. Paul would have Rumps pounding on the door and screaming to be let out in short order.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Thanks, Jay. We should do lunch.
Well, you're quite welcome. Anytime I can call your wifie a cadaver-fucking veneral pitted hooker of a wife a dirigible and be thanked for it is just fine. Why you enjoy the abuse of being wed to heiferzilla is beyond me. Sharing that fact here and getting vivisected for it is an odder curiosity, but if you get off on it, so be it.
BTW, your name "Jay" tells me you have never won a fight in your life.
And your name screams farie-tale queen. And I know you enjoy fights. Your ongoing beatdown is the puddin'.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:You're Hindenburg of a wife would suck start Steiner's rotting corpse back to life if she knew there were a jacuzzi-full of placental flavored Häagen-Dazs in it for her.
BWHAHAHAHA!!!! That's the Jay I knew from back in the day (old school). Cue Luther with a witch job of that hog...

Hopefully your Paula Dean for a wife can at least cook for you. Don't hold your breath or she will eat you out of the kitchen.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Well, you're quite welcome. Anytime I can call your wifie a cadaver-fucking veneral pitted hooker of a wife a dirigible and be thanked for it is just fine. Why you enjoy the abuse of being wed to heiferzilla is beyond me. Sharing that fact here and getting vivisected for it is an odder curiosity, but if you get off on it, so be it.

Are you and PSU related? All this F Scott Fitzgeraldesque descriptive bullshit tells me right off the bat that you try too hard and need to hone your skills on something more useful than smacking another person. Ah, but what can I expect from someone who has been doing this shit for the better part of a decade.

Start flippin' through the pages to find your next post 'cus the library closes in ten.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

"You're Using Big Words to Smack Me"...are you getting this, Kaley?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:"You're Using Big Words to Smack Me
Question...do you prefer whispering Whitman, Blake, or Longfellow into Jay's ear when cutting through his venereal warts with your Prince Albert?