1 Site

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This is fun. You're a genuine jackass, married to a massive sow that looks like she's got her own gravitational field.

I think we're on to something good here.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:This is fun. You're a genuine jackass, married to a massive sow that looks like she's got her own gravitational field.

I'm bettin' one of you knocking on my wife's weight is a porker yourself. Whoever you are, Event Horizons can be dangerous when you get too close to objects that are not bolted to the floor.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RevLimiter wrote:RF, I have no quarrels with you or your wife, but I gotta ask....can I fuck her friend?
translation from the KC_IKYABWAI patois: I know you guys are barnyard animals like me - but what is the friend?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:This is fun. You're a genuine jackass, married to a massive sow that looks like she's got her own gravitational field.

I'm bettin' one of you knocking on my wife's weight is a porker yourself. Whoever you are, Event Horizons can be dangerous when you get too close to objects that are not bolted to the floor.
I don't mean to nitpick, but wouldn't Cookie Monster be more appropriate as your wife's avatar?
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

OCmike wrote:I don't mean to nitpick, but wouldn't Cookie Monster be more appropriate as your wife's avatar?

Or, she could simply use this alternate "party photo" instead.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Foreskin's wife doesn't feed herself. She uses her intellect to command the food into her mouth.

Foreskin's wife rents out her boobs as exercise balls.

Asphalt companies no longer use heavy machinery to break up the surface. They call up Foreskin's wife, toss a bunch of cheeseburgers all over the parking lot, and watch her run around.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Image
I thought I was the only idiot who posted pics of the wife. I'll let it go, jay.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RF,

here's a better avatar for you:

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I thought I was the only idiot who posted pics of the wife. I'll let it go, jay.
Sorry I had to bring out the other photo of your sweethog, sans makeup. It just seems that you're so damn proud of Porky Wife, I thought you might want the rest of the world to see her in her more relaxed and natural state.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:It just seems that you're so damn proud of Porky Wife, I thought you might want the rest of the world to see her in her more relaxed and natural state.
Thanks, I guess.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:It just seems that you're so damn proud of Porky Wife, I thought you might want the rest of the world to see her in her more relaxed and natural state.
Thanks, I guess.
I asked your OL for some dirty pics, thinking that I could get a good laugh at that she-beast jimmying her bologna flaps with a Veiny Rufus Mongo Dong, but she said she wasn't into toys and just sent me a pic of her pussy instead.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

OCmike wrote:I asked your OL for some dirty pics, thinking that I could get a good laugh at that she-beast jimmying her bologna flaps with a Veiny Rufus Mongo Dong, but she said she wasn't into toys and just sent me a pic of her pussy instead.

You are the reason some Republicans are pro-choice.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

She sent me this closeup of her asshole too:

What a dirty, dirty little whore...
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Imus wrote:Well no offense, is it true fat girls like jews? Maybe it's about jews having a lot of money.

But besides blacks, do they like jews?

Well maybe yes offense.
Imus! That turned up collar is a groovy look - are you auditioning for Douchebag's crew?
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

RumpleForeskin wrote:You are the reason some Republicans are pro-choice.
Are you consulting a joke book for these one-liners? You were cooler when you weren't trying to defend yourself, especially with these hoary Catskills comebacks.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Since the pile-on has ensued once again, allow me to play devil's advocate for just one moment, sort of, anyway:

In defense of RF's wife, her funbags look like they'd be, well, fun. As for her face, I won't go so far as to say it's better than most, but on the other hand, I'm pretty sure we've all seen worse somewhere along the line. And her friend looks like she might be doable.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

tuff gong wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:You are the reason some Republicans are pro-choice.
Are you consulting a joke book for these one-liners? You were cooler when you weren't trying to defend yourself, especially with these hoary Catskills comebacks.
Sounds more like he's adapting Rodney Dangerfield's "Now I know why tigers eat their young" line from Caddyshack. With limited success I might add.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: As for her face, I won't go so far as to say it's better than most, but on the other hand, I'm pretty sure we've all seen worse somewhere along the line.
Seen worse? Hell, I've fucked worse.

But in my own defense.....I'm a horny fucker and not very picky when drunk.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dog wrote:

You may have paid to fuck worse as you say, but don't tell me you've had lower than Terry in Crapchester. He's paying with his income to fuck a black wife dude! That hog the above mentioned is an evolutionary step up from what Terry dinks and dunks. Put it this way, if a white guy admits to marrying a nig nog bitch, then you can take batting practice into the wee hours of the night... dog.

Also, how come nobody has called out Foreskin to push up those titties? They can have the Moses version of the bible tatted on the underside of those flabby tittayaays.... in Hebrew, Greek, and, Latin. Don't tell me she is losing weight either.

That is a genuine swine hoggggg. Yeeeee Haaaaaaw. :meds:
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Dog wrote:

You may have paid to fuck worse as you say, but don't tell me you've had lower than Terry in Crapchester. He's paying with his income to fuck a black wife dude! That hog the above mentioned is an evolutionary step up from what Terry dinks and dunks. Put it this way, if a white guy admits to marrying a nig nog bitch, then you can take batting practice into the wee hours of the night... dog.

Also, how come nobody has called out Foreskin to push up those titties? They can have the Moses version of the bible tatted on the underside of those flabby tittayaays.... in Hebrew, Greek, and, Latin. Don't tell me she is losing weight either.

That is a genuine swine hoggggg. Yeeeee Haaaaaaw. :meds:
Ahhh, details that I have yet to learn. Thanks.

I don't enjoy laughing at Rumps and his wife. They are really good peeps. But this thread has had me laughing hysterically on several occassions. I know Rumps wife IS losing weight......but on the other hand, that takes away all the fun of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dog wrote: I don't enjoy laughing at Rumps and his wife. They are really good peeps. But this thread has had me laughing hysterically on several occassions. I know Rumps wife IS losing weight......but on the other hand, that takes away all the fun of it.

You're good people, Dog. But I agree, this shit is funny even if its at the expense of my loved ones.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Atomic Punk wrote:You may have paid to fuck worse as you say, but don't tell me you've had lower than Terry in Crapchester. He's paying with his income to fuck a black wife dude! That hog the above mentioned is an evolutionary step up from what Terry dinks and dunks. Put it this way, if a white guy admits to marrying a nig nog bitch, then you can take batting practice into the wee hours of the night... dog.
A :meds: doesn't even come close to doing justice to this.

Tell me, are you really that big a racist, or are you just trying real hard to be a douchebag?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I know Rumps wife IS losing weight
I get it - it's THAT TIME. A Colorado-sized torrent of red ham tunnel lining is issuing from her rubber duct. She's bound to lose weight amidst that slurry fount.

But, it will be back...and RF will be back to the Pit and Pendulum act he calls coitus.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RumpleForeskin wrote:But I agree, this shit is funny even if its at the expense of my loved ones.
Hilarious.

Sin,

Having to cut a limb off in order to survive.

Let's face it, your self-deprecating "humor," combined with your extremely low mentality makes you a Class A Tard. Actually, a Class A+ Tard.

Nice touch, btw, in starting the "Your pet(s)" thread. Only a true masochist would start another thread amid a pileon as epic as this.

RACK OCmike, PSUFAN and mvscal.
Last edited by RadioFan on Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OCmike wrote:She sent me this closeup of her asshole too:

What a dirty, dirty little whore...

:lol:

God DAMN, RtS's rosaries are spinning in a blur for your family.

WHy does every picture she's in have some kind of monolithic white rectangle in it?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Being 1/16th Jewish myself, I refused to go there.
I thought yall banned shrub
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

PSUFAN wrote:
I know Rumps wife IS losing weight
I get it - it's THAT TIME. A Colorado-sized torrent of red ham tunnel lining is issuing from her rubber duct. She's bound to lose weight amidst that slurry fount.

But, it will be back...and RF will be back to the Pit and Pendulum act he calls coitus.
Actually, I think it has something to do with the national ground beef recall.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Rumps, juss sayin'.

War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
OTST
Elwood

Post by OTST »

R-Jack wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:her face is better than most
OK. Forget what I said. You are shit troll, just not a good one.

Off this shit troll.
Where do we start? It is bat night out here.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:
WHy does every picture she's in have some kind of monolithic white rectangle in it?
Because I'm at work and all I have to work with is MS Paint.

Terry, take a good look around and think about where you're at. Many of those who clown you for your interracial marriage are the same who thought it was funny that Marinerfan's daughter was born with one good eye.

Either smack back (:lol:) or ignore it, because it's not going to stop.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Congrats on the pile on. Whats the definition of insanity? I'm moving forward, but you all can still have your fun until this epic thread gets locked up and moved to the Best of forum. You're welcome for the memories.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Whats the definition of insanity?
I pretty sure it includes posting a picture of your wife on this board.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Terry, take a good look around and think about where you're at. Many of those who clown you for your interracial marriage are the same who thought it was funny that Marinerfan's daughter was born with one good eye.

Either smack back (:lol:) or ignore it, because it's not going to stop.
Sage advice.

Notre Dame sucks, BTW.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

R-Jack wrote:What the fuck is Pitron and if it is some elixer that make you think that flatulating hosebeast has a "better than most" face, how can we destroy it?
Destroy it?

I was thinking we should make it the happy hour special.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Notre Dame sucks, BTW.
Reggie freaking Brooks (BODE)

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

That was a fucking great game, even though it didn't go my way. In fact, that pic is also great. Hell, it hardly ever seems to even get cold until December anymore. As a kid, I went to several November games against ND in the cold and snow - and loved every minute of them.

That pic makes me want to tackle my monitor.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:
That pic makes me want to tackle my monitor.

Oh yeah?

How about this one?

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm pretty sure I'd just bounce off of that.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

R-Jack wrote:What the fuck is Pitron?

Patron is tequila... it's pretty deece.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:What the fuck is Pitron?

Patron is tequila... it's pretty deece.
I was drunk on the Patron when I posted its name.