1 Site

The best of the best
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

1 Site

Post by RumpleForeskin »

What is with the multiple Jim Rome tribute sites? Its all because of feuds and tards isn't it? trolls, t1b, stucknut, etc. they are all running thin in overall activity nowadays. Why does it seem like all of the old skool members are just as bitter and stupid as Hip/Hop artists? WTF is with the childish acts that makes a bunch of people leave and jump on to another startup site? Albeit, I am not old skool and I do not have quality smack, but it seems there are a handful of quality posters on each site that would make for a great "supersite" if you ask me. Bury the fuckin' hatchet.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Re: 1 Site

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:I do not have quality smack
You don't say....
^^^^^^^^ Not surprising to see this first.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Its all because of feuds and tards isn't it?

Yes. Certain tards are unable to distinguish between the fantasy of smack boards and "real life." So these tards don't have a problem crossing certain lines that common decency dictates should never be crossed.

The multiple boards are a result of such retardation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I have never coupled with a human the size of your wife. Are there any strange considerations that I need to understand? Do you have to clothespin aside flaps of human gelatin? Do you sometimes find a particular ridge particularly appealing, and in all likelihood tighter than her sewer-sized vadge?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dinsdale wrote: Yes. Certain tards are unable to distinguish between the fantasy of smack boards and "real life." So these tards don't have a problem crossing certain lines that common decency dictates should never be crossed.

The multiple boards are a result of such retardation.
Are you saying there is no hope? I've heard stories of people crossing the line of calling bosses and shit, but are there still admins out there who would stoop to such levels?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:I have never coupled with a human the size of your wife. Are there any strange considerations that I need to understand? Do you have to clothespin aside flaps of human gelatin? Do you sometimes find a particular ridge particularly appealing, and in all likelihood tighter than her sewer-sized vadge?
Say what you want about my wife; its not going to get under my skin, PSUFAN. I'd expect better from you considering you are THE admin of this board, yet you have taken a weak attempt of trying to run me oft by derailing my thread with more of the same bullshit I've heard from all of you for the past 8 months.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is your wife a squirter, or was there just an accident with the insulin bag?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RumpleForeskin wrote:What is with the multiple Jim Rome tribute sites? Its all because of feuds and tards isn't it? trolls, t1b,stucknut, etc.
Rumps, what would make you think (I know I know, you don't) that T1B is a Jim Rome tribute site?
they are all running thin in overall activity nowadays. Why does it seem like all of the old skool members are just as bitter and stupid as Hip/Hop artists?
Really? Link? Example? You might want to think this out before you hit 'Submit'.
WTF is with the childish acts that makes a bunch of people leave and jump on to another startup site?
Probably due to an influx of people like you. Just a hunch.
Albeit, I am not old skool and I do not have quality smack, but it seems there are a handful of quality posters on each site that would make for a great "supersite" if you ask me. Bury the fuckin' hatchet.
You mean like Elba? Image
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Is your wife a squirter, or was there just an accident with the insulin bag?
I guess the extra water you are containing in your dome is the source of the "noise" when I try to transmit my message to you.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is that diet beer? God, I fucking hope so
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:I have never coupled with a human the size of your wife. Are there any strange considerations that I need to understand? Do you have to clothespin aside flaps of human gelatin? Do you sometimes find a particular ridge particularly appealing, and in all likelihood tighter than her sewer-sized vadge?
A beast like that should have her twat sewn shut. She should be confined to performing oral whilst wearing a Cindy Crawford mask.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Rumps, what would make you think (I know I know, you don't) that T1B is a Jim Rome tribute site?
Aren't some people here from the old days of smakbat and SCI and SCII?
Really? Link? Example? You might want to think this out before you hit 'Submit'.
No examples, just the feeling I get when I jump back and forth. Hell, sometimes when I am over here just to cruise, I'll see little or no activity at all for a couple of hours during the day.
Probably due to an influx of people like you. Just a hunch.
No. I don't take anything personal and I am not a tard who will go in and derail threads or do something over and over that will get on peoples nerves. I may not be memorable to a lot of smackers, but at least I don't hang myself with obvious stupidity.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Keep it up. There is no way you will be rid of me unless you puss out and hit the delete button on my account. Of course, that is something I expect from a bunch of cocksuckers like yourselves to do. I mean how fucking kewel is it to hide behind a monitor and a keyboard and pound your chest and scream out that you are the people's champ just because you can run a little smack? Try and get a little sun in before you all end up looking like Johnny Winter.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

This is what this was suppose to be.

theoneboard.com=the one board=just one board not multiples

As you can see it didnt work.

That is why these guys are not caring about your message because you are posting this message on the board that tried to do this two years ago what you are talking about now.

Just trying to help you out
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mr T wrote:This is what this was suppose to be.

theoneboard.com=the one board=just one board not multiples

As you can see it didnt work.

That is why these guys are not caring about your message because you are posting this message on the board that tried to do this two years ago what you are talking about now.

Just trying to help you out
Hey, I like this site. I like reading the threads and try not to post very much. Last 2 times I came in, I tried to stir the pot and it wasn't recepted very well. This time, I just want to ask a few questions and just catch up a little and the leaches are still trying to squeeze out the last bit of blood on a subject that is nearly a year old. I've started to write a book and its going to be titled "10,000 Ways to Call a Person Fat". It seems that is the only replies I receive anytime I drop in a post. Congrats to all of you who only have one angle.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RumpleForeskin wrote:I am not a tard
Yes you are, honey.

Sin,

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

RadioFan wrote:
Yes you are, honey.
True dat.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

RumpleForeskin wrote: Hey, I like this site. I like reading the threads and try not to post very much. Last 2 times I came in, I tried to stir the pot and it wasn't recepted very well. This time, I just want to ask a few questions and just catch up a little and the leaches are still trying to squeeze out the last bit of blood on a subject that is nearly a year old. I've started to write a book and its going to be titled "10,000 Ways to Call a Person Fat". It seems that is the only replies I receive anytime I drop in a post. Congrats to all of you who only have one angle.
Well I tried to help you out yet you only focus on the fat comments.

Instead of ejecting from this stupid thread, you continue to reply to the fat jokes. Nice job tard.
Last edited by Mr T on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:I like reading the threads and try not to post very much.
Try harder.
You are so predictable.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rumple,

If it makes you feel any better, I'd motorboat your wife's gigantic tits.

Not touching the gunt though.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Aren't some people here from the old days of smakbat and SCI and SCII?
Yes, there are. I would be one of them. And yet, that doesn't in any way equate to this being a Rome board. Times, boards and posters change. Rome is burned and the ashes are scattered.
No examples, just the feeling I get when I jump back and forth. Hell, sometimes when I am over here just to cruise, I'll see little or no activity at all for a couple of hours during the day.
Gut feeling? Nah, you can't come up with any examples to back up your original statement because you don't have any.
I don't take anything personal and I am not a tard who will go in and derail threads or do something over and over that will get on peoples nerves. I may not be memorable to a lot of smackers, but at least I don't hang myself with obvious stupidity.
Uh huh. You mean like this...

Try again.

Better yet, don't.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

PSUFAN wrote:Image

Is that diet beer? God, I fucking hope so
No, but she is holding the cup under one of the beer keg taps.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I'd say this thread is going swimmingly for Rumple.

Alrighty then ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

if i recall...
t1b had the right idea...implemented it.

however, the t1b pussy brigade went over the top in modding, moving and or deleting posts.

unless you were a charter member of their own circle jerk club.

that rubbed marginal posters, like myself, back to trolls. the real tards sank to the depths of troll train, where they remain to this day.

there is another branch, stucknut, which makes troll train look like eainsteins.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PL wrote:if i recall...
t1b had the right idea...implemented it.

however, the t1b pussy brigade went over the top in modding, moving and or deleting posts.

unless you were a charter member of their own circle jerk club.

that rubbed marginal posters, like myself, back to trolls. the real tards sank to the depths of troll train, where they remain to this day.

there is another branch, stucknut, which makes troll train look like eainsteins.
I am from Stucknut. Been there a little over a year now. It does have more tards than any other of the 3 big sites, but the concept at Stucknut allows for more growth and they are doing things over there that make the site more intriguing at times.

t1b has some of the funniest shit I have ever read and I do like the quality of this pacle, but it all I am saying is it would be nice to see the best from each site participate in some of the same forums. S'all.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ - Random my wife is fat smack here or mvscal tard post \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ - Random my wife is fat smack here or mvscal tard post \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Is it a smooth fat, or is it kind of globby? When you climb her, is it for coitus, or in attempt to avoid suffocation as she snores like a sawmill?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

R-Jack wrote:No one has a vested interest in knocking you a few rungs down if you can't even feign an opinion on where you stand on the ladder.
As meaningless as this sounds coming from a "Shit Troll", I Rack your opinion on the matter, however, I have posted in a few other threads where I dropped in an opinion on an arbitrary subject, but the wife card was pulled instantly by other folks. That is what I call "obtuse". Those idiots derailed a perfectly good thread where interaction about the original content was going smooth.

Is that my fault? Perhaps it was for making an ass of myself when I dropped my first post and the pic of the OL, but this thread is a good....no....this thread is a GREAT example of me trying to just get an idea of what people thought of merging all of the sites now that people know not to call bosses, post PMs, or abuse their banning privileges. It was an attempt to get members opinions on another site. That is all.

Obviously its going to take a good story to wife pic shoved back into the photo album for another time and place. I'll think of something rackable.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

RumpleForeskin wrote: That is what I call "obese".
Sincerely,
Everyone whose seen your lady's picture.

WAR HOGGING EVERY NIGHT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

No, seriously, I'd hit that. I relish appreciation like she appreciates relish.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RadioFan wrote:
Yes you are, honey.

Sin,

STHU...I happen to be the smallest one in my posse'...my head notwithstanding.

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

mvscal wrote:
Tell you what. Just post your wife's tits and we'll take of the rest.

I'm thinking about it
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

How 'bout a shot glass?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why are we supposed to bury the hatchet on a smack board? What are we supposed to do then, in this grand vision of yours?

Did your hog eat half of your brain during a maniacal hunger pang?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

PSUFAN wrote:Why are we supposed to bury the hatchet on a smack board?
Why not? Admins now have an understanding of the unwritten rules of a messageboard. I think they know what line they can and cannot cross. I was just thinking how epic it would be for legends from all the boards to co-exist in a hybrid site. It would be quite entertaining to watch IMO.

What are we supposed to do then, in this grand vision of yours?

I don't have all of the answers. Maybe a hybrid site like I mentioned above or maybe a "Site of the Week" kinda thing.

My intentions are not to stir things up between websites, but to link the quality together and phase out the tards who can't handle it. Believe me, there are tards over at SN who could not handle some of the smack you all run over here. Y'all do not tolerate it and quickly pile on when it is necessary. I have no problem with that.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rumple, great idea.

I believe you are right. one board, to unite everybody. bring the band back together. What would we call that one board. Thatoneboard.com? nah, that'd never sell. It would have to be a much more definitive name, as if no other board existed like Theoneandonlyboard.com? Shit, I have a feeling we're getting close with this.

Think you can help me finish this riddle. I know we can't be too far off on a solution.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Headhunter wrote:Rumple, great idea.

I believe you are right. one board, to unite everybody. bring the band back together. What would we call that one board. Thatoneboard.com? nah, that'd never sell. It would have to be a much more definitive name, as if no other board existed like Theoneandonlyboard.com? Shit, I have a feeling we're getting close with this.

Think you can help me finish this riddle. I know we can't be too far off on a solution.
Hardee har har. I get it. You're telling me that this is THE board. Like I said before, this board has the most quality out of all the others, but its still missing some good talent that is being displayed elsewhere. Just sayin'.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

^^^ What part of KC do you reside? Next to the river?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Rumple, great idea.

Hardee har har. I get it. You're telling me that this is THE board. Like I said before, this board has the most quality out of all the others, but its still missing some good talent that is being displayed elsewhere. Just sayin'.
Then send that talent over here. You stay elsewhere. Seems simple enough.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Atomic Punk wrote:^^^ What part of KC do you reside? Next to the river?
Is that a Paul blast? You will have to forgive me; I'm not too familiar with the inside/old skool knocks around here.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Goober McTuber wrote: Then send that talent over here. You stay elsewhere. Seems simple enough.
No. I'm not recruiting. This is strictly an impartial idea.