5/26/07 Update

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

5/26/07 Update

Post by Dinsdale »

A quick check of media sources reveals that we still get Greg Oden, and you still don't.

He'll enjoy playing his days in Greg Oden Arena, which is located on Greg Oden Avenue.

Every pet in the area has had its name changed to Greg Oden.

Me and all of my Blazerfan friends are in the process of having our first names legally changed to Greg.

Paul Allen's coments on the situation -- "Well, looks like it's time to start spending money again."

Greg Oden.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

gonna be some real talent in the NW division with Durant, the one-eyed God of the Norse, Melo (dumb as a rock), AI, Boozer, Thomas etc.

all i know is the Nuggets roster just started looking real old.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

From Seattle --
Bryan Byrnes, the team's senior vice president of sales and marketing, said late Wednesday afternoon that the Sonics had sold about 100 new full-season ticket packages and dozens more partial-season plans since Tuesday night's lottery jackpot.

100 WHOLE season tickets?

The Blazers did 2000 the first night. Over $1 million in season ticket sales in the first 20 minutes after the draft. Over $1 million more just in ticket sales since then. They had to bring in IT contractors to fix the multiple website crashes from people ordering tix online.

That deal where if you bought the nosebleeders early, they worked out to a little under $4 apiece...that's now out the window.

This place has gone crazy. We'd been trying to starve Paul Allen out by not buying too many tickets(although I've been to plenty of games since the mini-boycott). With one simple twist of fate, Allen and Pritchard are now geniuses...them's the breaks.

And I think they're already fitting Rashard Lewis for a jersey. Scary, scary lineup.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one