So I fucked a MILF in the Indianapolis Intl Airport restroom

The best of the best
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

So I fucked a MILF in the Indianapolis Intl Airport restroom

Post by Mike Backer »

So I was sitting in the Memphis airport last week doing what any red blooded American male would do that had two hours to kill before his flight back to Indy; I pounded overpriced Keers Lights at the airport bar while I laid my my mojo on Carmen, a 38 year old divorced real estate agent from Charlotte. Sporting shoulder length black hair, dark olive skin, and full C cup boobies on her petite five foot five inch frame, I'm sure she would have been an all star fuck, but Carmen was put on this earth for batting practice only; a sexy pawn to help me elevate my mojo and hone my game to the level it needed to be at on the flight home. But that's neither here nor there. Instead of leaving said watering hole with plenty of time to catch my flight, I naturally squeezed in one last beer while I exchanged numbers with Carmen which left me scrambling to pay my tab and get back to my gate in time to make my plane.

With a little spring in my step, I was the last person to board. As I located my seat, I was stuck splitting a 3 seat row with a 250 pound pasty fat chick. Dammit. As I slipped past this porker and into my seat, I accidentally bumped the seat in front of me with my knee. When I leaned forward to apologize, I realized that the chick's chair that I inadvertently hit with my appendage contained a 40 something MILF with D cup tittays in a row all to herself with the plane three quarters full. After I apologized and we exchanged pleasantries, I asked her if she minded if I moved up and shared a row with her.

"Come on up before somebody else beats you to it" the little tart replied.

I detected horniness in her voice.

It. Is. On.

It turned out that Brenda has been married for 17 years, has 3 kids, and her husband turned into a bible banger on her about a year ago, so now they are in the midst of a nasty divorce. And as Brenda kept talking to me, she kept touching my arm which is always an excellent sign. So the flight attendant came by and I ordered up some vodka and she got a Miller Lite. The conversation went as follows:

"So, have you ever heard of the "The Mile High Club?" - Her
"I have." - Me
"Are you a member?" - Her
"I wish I was. Are you?" - Me
"I don't fly that much but it is definitely something I would like to do." - Her

Question: What kind of whore admits that to a stranger she just met?
Answer: One that wants to get fucked. That's who.

The flight from Memphis to Indianapolis is 63 minutes gate to gate, and I estimated that we were 45 minutes into the flight at this point as we started our descent. Since I was never going see this chick ever again, I decided to throw her a bone to she if she took it.

"It's too bad you aren't wearing a short skirt, or we could both check the Mile High Club off our 'To Do' list." - Me

(For all you rookies out there, here is where the sale is made. If she says "no", then game over. You asked for the sale, she denied you. You go back to the drawing board and learn from your mistakes. Now, if she says anything other than "no", she might as well be screaming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS BEAST MASTER!")

"So, if I waaaas wearing a skirt, how would we do it?" - Her

(Count it. Sale closed.)

"Well, we could either go back to the bathroom and you could ride me, or you could cover yourself with that blanket and we could spoon." - Me
"Oh, I see. Well, it's too bad I'm not wearing a skirt." - Her
"We could compromise." - Me
"What did you have in mind?" - Her
"Cover yourself with this blanket and let me work some magic with my fingers." - Me

In a very sexy, yet discrete way, Brenda covered herself with the blanket, fiddled around under it for 5 seconds to undo her belt and fly, and I proceeded to snake my middle finger between her thighs and start fingering her alarmingly cavernous bastard factory. Brenda immediately started moaning and writhing in ecstasy and my hand was instantly doused with pussy juice. This chick was so fucking horny that it felt like a horse was eating out of my palm. As I upped the fingering tempo, she leaned over and started kissing my neck and whispering dirty thoughts in my ear.

"Soooo, what's on your mind?" - Me, still fingering her
"How we absolutely have to fuck as soon as we get to the airport." - Her
"Where?" - Me
"Men's bathroom. In a stall." Her, whimpering.
"Are you sure?" - Me, playing hard to get.
"Definitely." - Her

So I discretely withdrew my slimed up digit from her insanely humid snatch and prepared for landing and the onslaught of fucking I hoped to pull off as soon as we got off the plane. Finally, we deplaned, and while it was a Wednesday evening at Indy International, the traffic in Concourse B's Men's Room was just too much to risk. However, 20 feet away from the men's room was the rather convenient "Family Washroom" for parents to change their screaming little shit factories without showcasing crap filled Pampers to the horror of the other people in the washrooms. But the best part of the "Family Washroom" was that it had a lock on the door, which is just what the doctor ordered. So I guided Brenda into the Family Washroom, locked the door, and proceeded to free my rather girthy hog for a cock polishing. Brenda slurped my crank to fully erect status and positioned herself to ride me when I told her to just lay on the floor as that would ensure that I got mine and got it rather quickly.

"You want me to lay ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR?" – Her
"They just cleaned it. We're good." - Me, lying
"Ooookay." - Her, hesitantly

So I got on top of her, and as I get ready to slide it to her, she slips into dirty talk mode because let's face it, she's no rookie.

"Are you gonna fuck me? Huh? Are you gonna fuck me hard?" - Her, in between licking my face and neck
"You've never tossed a billionaire's salad before, have you?" - Me, pumping away.
"Huh?" - Her
"Never mind." - Me, still pumping
"Give it to me big boy. Fuck me hard!" - Her
"Shut the fuck up before you get us arrested. By the way, where do you want me to cum?" - Me
"In my mouth." – Her
“GUUUHHHHHH!!!!” - Me

So I let out a lion’s roar as I splashed 56 grams of branched chain amino acid protein across her teeth and tonsils, and left her there to clean up while I walked to baggage claim. Spent.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

the ending needs work

c+
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

peter dragon wrote:the ending needs work

c+
Agreed
If Indy is involved, nailing some skank twice is required.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This chick was so fucking horny that it felt like a horse was eating out of my palm.
A
I let out a lion’s roar as I splashed 56 grams of branched chain amino acid protein across her teeth and tonsils, and left her there to clean up
A+

RACK Mike Backer. Dude picks his posts well
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: So I fucked a MILF in the Indianapolis Intl Airport rest

Post by Cuda »

Mike Backer wrote: a 38 year old divorced real estate agent from Charlotte. ..
I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on your little charade right now.

Unless you live in- or are moving to, or know someone who lives in, or is moving to- her marketing area, she won't waste 5 seconds on you. She's looking for clients; if she wants an orgasm, she has an enormous, vibrating, latex phallus-type thingie that would make Guy_Fawkes swoon at home in her closet for that
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Now, if she says anything other than "no", she might as well be screaming "FUCK ME IN THE ASS BEAST MASTER!"
Excellent.

A+ read all the way.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Thats a RACK for MB.

:lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Possibly the best read since the last time Mr Backer regaled us with tales of his daring-do.

Outfreakingstanding.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:I'll just go ahead and call bullshit on your little charade right now.
Who cares if he's lying or not? The shit is funny.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

More like......"dear penthouse, yata yata yat..........." :meds: :meds: :meds:

c-
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Rack the everliving daylights outta that.

It felt like a horse was eating out of my palm?
Fucking BWHAA.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Jerkovich wrote:More like......"dear penthouse, yata yata yat..........." :meds: :meds: :meds:

c-
If that's the case, then maybe a quick perusal of the latest issue for material should be in your future, dipshit. Up to now, the only item of note you've EVER added has been your slobber jettisoned from your mouth after yet another hoof trampling across your back.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Always cracks me up when dudes take their frustrations from not being able to get laid in a whorehouse to the next level -- refusing to believe that other people actually do get laid on a regular basis.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mike Backer wrote:"You've never tossed a billionaire's salad before, have you?" - Me, pumping away.
"Huh?" - Her

Was the best part.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mike Backer wrote:"You've never tossed a billionaire's salad before, have you?" - Me, pumping away.
"Huh?" - Her

Was the best part.

i was going to post the same thing.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

An excellent read, RACK.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Jerkovich wrote:More like......"dear penthouse, yata yata yat..........." :meds: :meds: :meds:

c-
Right, because people lie all the time about nailing 40+ y/o mothers of three on the bathroom floor in an airport.

This just in...You're a fucking idiot.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

I'm suprised Southwest let you on the plane tipsy.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Good one, throw one more rack on the pile to go with 88's.

Dins is right about the Billionaire's salad comment, had me in tears.

Good job MB, another fine effort.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

jtr wrote:I'm suprised Southwest let you on the plane tipsy.
It was Northwest, and unlike some of the pussies on this board, I'm not a sorority slut who gets bombed after 3 Smirnoff Ice's. I handle my booze like a man and I'd bet a nut that Brenda would vouch for me. Too bad I left it dripping off her wisdom teeth.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote: daring-do.
Idiot. Typical clavinism.

Oh, and Rack the Back.

"branched chain amino acid protein"? :shock:

Someone was banging his HS chemistry teacher.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

The only thing that could have made that story better, would have been giving her a "Mike Backer" at the end.

Rack it!
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mike Backer wrote:I'd bet a nut that Brenda would vouch for me. Too bad I left it dripping off her wisdom teeth.
RACK the story and RACK this balst. nice work, MB.
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Fiction or nonfiction, words well worth an A.......
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

If it's legit...Mike is a mighty man. RACK him.

If it's a troll...Mike is a mighty troll. RACK him.

In any case...RACK him.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

I FUKKEN NEED ASS!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

And the fact that you never get any speaks to what a complete and total fucking retard you are.

And Rack Mike Backer.
start fingering her alarmingly cavernous bastard factory
:lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Mike Backer wrote:"FUCK ME IN THE ASS BEAST MASTER!"
alarmingly cavernous bastard factory
This chick was so fucking horny that it felt like a horse was eating out of my palm.
"You've never tossed a billionaire's salad before, have you?" - Me, pumping away.
"Huh?" - Her
Very nice work.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Goober McTuber wrote:That SHOULD have been the General pounding that MILF instead of Mike Backer
fukken fixed
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

General Peters wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:That SHOULD have been the General pounding that MILF instead of Mike Backer
fukken fixed
Why don’t you get yourself “fukken fixed”? It’s painfully obvious you’ll never be pounding anything other than a tubesock. What a fucking tool.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I suppose you’re one of those who believe that General Peters is a truly gifted poster. I’m one of those who has watched his act long enough to think that he’s a racist, a pedophile and a loser. I don’t post at .net, so I’ll take my shots at him here, whenever and wherever he shows up.

Oh damn, 88 doesn’t like my post. How terribly distressing.
88 wrote:In such circumstances, we would immediately takes a giant shit and start eating it to the chagrin of all.
English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Hilarious Branny.