Inked

The best of the best
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

patsy stone wrote:
NjSooner wrote:The star was for a friend who OD'd in high school who always said he "would rather burn out than fade away"
I thought Def Leppard said that?
I thought the evil dude in Highlander said it better.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:"Top Ten Things Jesus Said on the Cross"
Forgive them, for they know not what they do...

...has always been number one on my list.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

So dude got some bad ink...it happens.

But next time NJ, maybe you ought to use that blue ink that the the USDA stamps on the fatty side of a side of beef to see how it looks first before you make it all permanent and shit. If you'd have done that you may have thought twice.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
KC Scott wrote:"Top Ten Things Jesus Said on the Cross"
Forgive them, for they know not what they do...

...has always been number one on my list.
I'll bet it was more like "mutherfukker, when I get off this thing, I'm jammin' that hammer up your ass, sideways."
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

KC Scott wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Def Leppard never said anything that wasn't said before by someone.
GUNTER GLIEBEN GLAUCHEN GLOBEN

Sin,

Hitler trying to determine how many jews would fit into an Volkswagon

Ever notice the oversized ashtrays in mid-century VW's?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

hey nj,

you a little old italian lady? Cause, I ain't seen wing flaps like that since my grandma. Atleast she didn't have them all tatted up.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Husker4ever wrote: Ever notice the oversized ashtrays in mid-century VW's?
That wasn't nearly as bothersome as the socks nitted from Jew hair and lampshades made from the filleted skin off their backs...
Smackaholic wrote:you a little old italian lady? Cause, I ain't seen wing flaps like that since my grandma. Atleast she didn't have them all tatted up.
Ouch.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jsc810 wrote:
But don't worry about it.

Sincerely,

Wait...see if I got this right...

JSC thinks Pammy got her Hep from...a bad tattoo?

Excuse me while I BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

JSC is naive to think that. NJSooner is naive to think he isn't a complete fucking tool.

Bit if you ever get sent up the river for 25-life...you'll have a great head start on "looking cool." Should have probably just had "PUNK" inked across the small of your back, and called it good.

I'm not sure when it became "cool" to try and look like you've spent half your life behind bars, but it's one gay-assed trend(that's already running its course).

A tat on your back that you can't see? I think in your zest for artificial coolness, you reallyreally overlooked the traditional "meaning" of that, and dear god...you're even gayer than previously thought possible. No, seriously...that's a gay thing...should have probably looked into that first. I'm suprised the tattoo "artist" was able to keep from cracking up.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, man. But I hear they're doing wonderous stuff with lasers these days, if you ever decide to go back in the closet.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Re: Inked

Post by Headhunter »

NjSooner wrote:Anyone here have any ink done? Got any pics to share?

FTFY
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Holy shit, but RACK HH again.

Skills, man. Skills.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Bwaaaa. Nice.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RACK! Hoontah.

Laughed like a mofo
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Good Christ.

RACK!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: No, seriously...that's a gay thing...should have probably looked into that first. I'm suprised the tattoo "artist" was able to keep from cracking up.

Sorry to be the one to tell you, man. But I hear they're doing wonderous stuff with lasers these days, if you ever decide to go back in the closet.
:lol:

One of my very close longtime friends is an award winning tattoo artist here in SD, and he's flat out told tools like NJ to go fuck thier faggot assed selves if they request the following upon entering his shop:

Nautical stars (Dont know when it became acceptable for men to get a fucking fairy ass rainbow brite star slammed on them, but its always good for a laugh or 10)

Tribal bands (the true mark of a top shelf fucking tool)

A womans name who isnt a relative or daughter (He always asks)

Nothing quite like seeing the look on icy hot douchebag's face when they're told that thier "Stars on both my elbows" or "Michael Jackson face" (I wish I was kidding) idea is straight out of the book of utter faggotry, and that the artist wont fucking do it. Priceless shit there.

:lol: :lol:
Last edited by Raydah James on Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK HHunter.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

A few more RACKS and plungerings, and this one's good to go. There's a space reserved atop the 'chives.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I almost forgot. RACK the Headhunter. Fucking hilarious.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim