Greatest. Player. Ever.

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

45 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists...............and the lakers win game 3. 5th 40+ point playoff game in his career thus far.

That Kobe really really sucks.

:lol: :lol:

Cockring Steve, only a fucking idiot would leave all-time greats like Baylor, Worthy, Wilkes or Goodrich off that list. No surprise that a Detoilet dumbfuck like yourself did.

Also, i'm old enough to know that every one of those incredible NBA legends were twice as good as anyone who has suited up for your skidmark franchise-especially that overrated cunt Zeke.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:Zeke

"Well, back when Myself, Magic, Larry, Michael, and Myself were winning championships for our teams..."

And yes, he actually said that.

Most overrated player in history.

Joe Dumars won those championships, along with an outstanding supporting cast. That fucking homo subscribed to the "squeaky wheel gets the grease" theory, and talked about how great he was so often, people actually bought into it. Ponderous.

Zeke -- you kissed another man on the lips on national television...Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

He's possibly the only player in history who can compete on the gayness scale with Kevin Johnson. Don Ameche has BODE on those two, for at least being honest about it.

All-time HoF First-Team Faggots --

-Obviously, Ameche is the captain.
-Zeke
-KJ
-Tom Chambers
- **Insert name of Kansas Jayhawk here**

Although I'm sure before all is said and done, Joakim Laettner will make the list.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Raydah James wrote:Steve, only a fucking idiot would leave all-time greats like Baylor, Worthy, Wilkes or Goodrich off that list. No surprise that a Detoilet dumbfuck like yourself did.

Also, i'm old enough to know that every one of those incredible NBA legends were twice as good as anyone who has suited up for your skidmark franchise-especially that overrated cunt Zeke.
Are you really this stupid? My point was that Kobe is not even in the top 5 for your franchise, let alone the history of the league.

My sorry assed franchise got 2 of it's 3 rings vs. yours.

Scoreboard bitch.

Baylor can be argued as better than Kobe, thanks for helping me kick your ass in this arguement. You are one stupid assed mother fucker.

Dins,
Zeke was a brilliant PG. First Ballot HOF'er. Took the franchise from the bottom to the top of the league. Piston fans will always love Isiah. Being that he was a large part of the Motown beatdown on the Blazers, I can see where you may not think highly of him. Joe D was the silent assasin, and has his fingers in all of the success of the great 5 year run Detroit is currently enjoying. But those championship teams in 89-90 don't sniff the Finals without Thomas. He was the Pistons. He gave them toughness and determination.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

WolverineSteve wrote:
My sorry assed franchise

Smartest thing you've written to date.

got the gift of 2 of it's 3 rings vs. yours when magic pulled up lame en route to a 3peat, and kobe was a selfish bitch
fixed.

Baylor can be argued as better than Kobe, thanks for helping me kick your ass in this arguement.

The argument altogether is moot, since Kobe is breaking records held by the man who was considered the greatest player ever.

Im just laughing at how much of a lobotamized tool you've proven yourself to be by failing to mention other laker legends who were just as great as your initial 'fairweather faggot fan' offering that people who dont know hoops (IE: You) could reel off in any conversation.

You're a complete and utter dumbfuck of the highest caliber-but who's counting?

Dins,
Zeke was a brilliant PG. First Ballot HOF'er. Took the franchise from the bottom to the top of the league.
[marq=left]BUWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA[/marq]

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

bbqjones wrote: what the fuck are you already wallowing in the 5 game asskicking the suns bout to put on the lakers?
Raydah James wrote:You're fucking cancelled, Dumbshit-The series is 7 games.
Well whaddya' know, it looks like bbq is right afterall. This series is only five games.

:lol:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Let's just summaraize the rest of this thread, shall we?

'Duh James' response:

Scenario 1 - Suns Win

Fucking. Kobe. Had. 36. points. 8. boards. and. 4. assists. and. his. shit. ass. cast. did. nothing.

Scenario 2 - Lakers Win

Greatest. Player. Ever.

Ok, lock the thread. It's finished.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

IndyFrisco wrote:Let's just summaraize the rest of this thread, shall we?

'Duh James' response:

Scenario 1 - Suns Win

Fucking. Kobe. Had. 36. points. 8. boards. and. 4. assists. and. his. shit. ass. cast. did. nothing.

Scenario 2 - Lakers Win

Greatest. Player. Ever.

Ok, lock the thread. It's finished.

BUWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA! RACK!

-Nobody

You are an utterly fucking useless tard in this forum.

Off yourself, cunt.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I forgot Scenario 3. Thanks for fixing that for me.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

IndyFrisco wrote:I forgot Scenario 3.

The one where you actually post about your own shitstain team instead of being a gameless doucenibbling faggot of a ankler?

Unlikely to happen.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

the suns came back from a 3-1 last year. theres only one reason i can think of why the lakers cant son thes ame thing. ""L::L

THE LAKERS SUCK AND KOBE IS A RAPIST AND AN ADULTERER AND LOOKS LIKE A RAT AND I HATE HIM AND

okay that swas more than one reaseon but i am so happy all the time when the lakers suck and lose and i wish mike downey soatill wrote for the la times. bwanhahaha. raja bell got all devenseiant team only because of his covernage on kobe and that sucks for the matrix, but even better for raydays jhames laker threads. im so happy i might have to mastiurbate on my wifes back again tonight. .

yay
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

BBQ,

How much have you had to drink today? I feel like I am dealing with the local rummy when trying to follow your posts.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

porbaly about a couple beerss.

i drinka couple ont he way to work, abcouple more on my mornign break. about fourteens at lunch and then a couple more on the way to the beer store aon my way home from work which i make a shit load of moneyu* at/.

*morew than you ever dreamed of.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

bbqjones wrote: *morew than you ever dreamed of.
As soon as I read that, for some reason I thought of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erc40wCxRZo

Rack you bbqjones. I have no idea who or what the fuck you are, but you're one different kind of animal, and I'm starting to dig that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Raydah James wrote:The one where you actually post about your own shitstain team instead of being a gameless doucenibbling faggot of a ankler?
My team will be in round 2. How about yours?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Raydah James wrote:KB holds the records for youngest and fastest to hit 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 thousand points, among many, many others.

Really? Seems to me that Kobe hit 10,000 fairly late in his 7th season. Wilt hit 10,000 around week #2 of his 4th season.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Raydah James wrote:KB holds the records for youngest and fastest to hit 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19 thousand points, among many, many others.

Really? Seems to me that Kobe hit 10,000 fairly late in his 7th season. Wilt hit 10,000 around week #2 of his 4th season.

Anybody that shares sentence space with Wilt concerning scoring must be pretty good.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Goober McTuber wrote:

RJ's assessment had two parts. Kobe in his 7th season would have been younger than Wilt in his fourth season (remember, Kobe came to the NBA straight out of high school, and Wilt played with the Globetrotters before entering the NBA). That would make RJ half right.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yes, Terry, I knew that Kobe had four year jump on Wilt age-wise. I was just pointing out where he was wrong.

BTW, Wilt played with the Globetrotters during what would have been his senior year at Kansas, so that didn’t really delay his entry into the NBA.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Greatest. Back-stabbing. Skank-raping. Self-absorbed. Weasel. Ever

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:Greatest. Back-stabbing. Skank-raping. Self-absorbed. Weasel. Ever
Too many dashes and not enough periods. You're going to have to up your game to get to Rayduh's level.

Anyhow, the response will be more in the form of "Hey, we got us 3 rings to dripping man cannon guzzling cunt. How many have you got in the last 10 years?"
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Now Kobe's asking for a trade.

:meds:

Dude's acting like a faggot assed little bitch right now. All he is doing is hurting the front office's chances of swinging something that can help him reach for another title. I can understand him being pissed about the front office clusterfuck (thats putting it nicely at this point) with Buss's son's refusal to trade our one commodity in Bynum because he drafted him and wants to see him develop, and Kupcake fucking up past chances to keep this team in the title hunt (Kuntcheck passed on a offer of Steve Nash and Josh Howard for Shaq, and of course traded All star Caron Butler to Washington for Kwame fucking Brown) but his horseshit pouting isnt going to help a damn thing.

Shut the fuck up and enjoy your tee times, Kobe.

IndyFrisco wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Greatest. Back-stabbing. Skank-raping. Self-absorbed. Weasel. Ever
Too many dashes and not enough periods. You're going to have to up your game to get to Rayduh's level.

Anyhow, the response will be more in the form of "Hey, we got us 3 rings to dripping man cannon guzzling cunt. How many have you got in the last 10 years?"
5000+ posts of unfunny and highly forgettable shitpiles. Then again, i'd be spending a fuckload of time in here if my out-of-my-league semi decent wife was squating on other dude's porkswords daily.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:traded All star Caron Butler to Washington for Kwame fucking Brown)

Yup...Cupcake sure did...

at Kobe's behest.

Kobme can't have another wing stealing any of his statistical spotlight.

Yeah, the greatest.Player.Ever. Will always be the one who breaks up dynasties, misses time to appear on rape charges, interferes with the front office, is a proven pathological liar, and wants "help" that doesn't steal his spotlight.

What a complete POS dude is. Fits in well with his fanbase.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

You guys seem to have this one handled. I'll just sit back and watch.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote:traded All star Caron Butler to Washington for Kwame fucking Brown)

Yup...Cupcake sure did...

at Kobe's behest.

Sad but true.

Yeah, the greatest.Player.Ever. Will always be the one who breaks up dynasties, misses time to appear on rape charges, interferes with the front office, is a proven pathological liar, and wants "help" that doesn't steal his spotlight.

......and this is the way people (including Lakerfan) are going to think of him throughout his life unless he changes his fucked up ways.

What a complete POS dude is. Fits in well with his fanbase.

He plays for the Failblazers now?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Raydah James wrote:5000+ posts of unfunny and highly forgettable shitpiles.
Many others beg to differ while you've had 1 "semi-funny" post and then rehashed it 3400+ times.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:
Yeah, the greatest.Player.Ever. Will always be the one who breaks up dynasties,
ESPN wrote:Earlier in the day, Bryant said team owner Jerry Buss masterminded the trade of Shaquille O'Neal -- and Shaq later confirmed Kobe's account.
I also had no idea that KB24 made sure that mangement didnt re-sign Fisher, D. George and Horry and forced the retirements of Harper, Horace Grant, Rick Fox, and Brian Shaw.

You've proven your utter dumbfuckery yet again.

Congrats, cunt.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Maybe the Logic Fairy will leave something under your pillow one of these days.

First, Shaq wasn't there when the finances were discussed, so what he may or may not believe is irrelevant. Plus, Shaq has taken the high road in any discussion regarding Kobe since his departure.

Therefore, Shaq's thoughts on the matter are moot.

So, let's get to the crux of the bisquit -- This is all based on "Kobe said." Bottom line.

Newsfalsh -- Kobe is a compulsive liar. If you needed a reminder, I'm pretty sure his act over the weekend of "I want a trade," followed by "I never asked for a trade," followed by a trade demand on national radio should be all the reminder you need of his pathological lies. He's flat-out been exposed time and time again(during the course of one holiday weekend in the offseason, most recently) as a compulsive liar.

So, we're taking his word as law...why?

Take your time in explaining that one.

Shaq wasn't going to be a victim of a primadonna's ego going supernova. RACK Shaq -- looks like he came out well-ahead on the deal, and proved his point quite well. Kobe doesn't realize it, nor will he ever, but he is indeed Shaq's bitch.

But I'm sure that core of Bryant, Odom, and Bynum will keep you guys in contention for years to come...really.

What's funny, was that as soon as Kobme made his demands, the local hacks made "should the Blazers trade for Kobe Bryant" their topic. The answer was overwhelmingly "no." He'd singlehandedly kill off player developement, probably have Oden walking in 3 years, put a death sentence on BROY's career, and taking on a bought-his-way-out-of-rape-charges guy is at stark odds with KP's concept of "building a culture, not a team."

He MUST be the greatest. Player. Ever if the most promising up-and-coming team likes their chances better without him.

Yup...the Lakes are stuck with the guy...unless Isiah bails you out.

Just look at all the top free agents lining up to play for the Lakers. He's a real "team guy," that Kobe. The Lakers just need Starbury at point, and they'd be fairly set.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Why do you insist on being such a goddamn idiot of a punching bag?

FailBlazer faggot commenting on any other teams players being a "POS" is high comedy at its finest. The blazeups set the bar untouchably fucking low for years upon years for scumbag shitpiles per square inch of hardwood flooring.

First, Shaq wasn't there when the finances were discussed, so what he may or may not believe is irrelevant. Plus, Shaq has taken the high road in any discussion regarding Kobe since his departure.
High Road?

Laughing hard over here. That high road included taking shots at Kobe numerous times over the years, among them saying that he could've won those titles without him this year. Shaq getting Kobe's back speaks volumes as of right now. But hey, why tell the truth when you can flat out fucking lie to feebily hammer your non-existant point home, huh Dins?

The rest of your incredibly stupid post isnt worth reading, as it is painfully obvious you're a complete dumbfuck who has no idea whats going on with any other team other than your shit squad. Stick to what you're good at-keeping Odens jizzsack nice and warm in your fucking dickport, you senile old cunt.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:Stick to what you're good at-keeping Odens jizzsack nice and warm in your fucking dickport

They haven't accepted my application for this honor yet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:The blazeups set the bar untouchably fucking low for years upon years for scumbag shitpiles per square inch of hardwood flooring.

BTW --link?

Care to name any of these players?

I can recall quite a few marijuana posession charges, but since myself and a good percentage of this town is often guilty of the same offense(you'll notice those charges all come from other states, since it's nothing more than a ticket here), no one is too worried about it.

Zach has been charged with a few sexual assaults, but not convicted(yet).

Uncle Cliffy Robinson got in trouble for getting loaded and shooting people with a paintball gun.

Qyntel Woods...well, let's not talk about Michael Vick Without The Skill. Not like he ever got on the floor anyway.

Probably the most notorios case of a guy being a shitbag was Ruben The Wifebeater Patterson. He's kind of the guy who soured the public against the team, for the most part.

Who drafted Rube again? Help me out here, Jamie...I'm having trouble remembering.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:
Raydah James wrote:The blazeups set the bar untouchably fucking low for years upon years for scumbag shitpiles per square inch of hardwood flooring.

BTW --link?

Excellent job, you lobotamized gimp. When can I expect your next Cicero-esque post?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Holy smokes...stupid is as stupid does, I guess.

Hey James...did you happen to notice on the page you just cited, that a full 75% of the players noted for their criminal tendencies ALSO PLAYED FOR THE LAKERS?

Nice work, BJamesSmack.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: Hey James...did you happen to notice on the page you just cited, that a full 75% of the players noted for their criminal tendencies ALSO PLAYED FOR THE LAKERS?
With exception of Van Exel, all were model fucking citizens (even Isiah Rider-whose best career chance to ever get a ring was to roll to L.A, btw) while playing for one of the greatest franchises in sports history: The Lakers. Never in the history of our great franchise have ads been taken out in Papers and signs hung around town (buwahahahaha) to get rid of bitch ass players. Never.

However, google the word "jailblazer" and you get multiple articles on the first page alone.

:lol:

No surprise that we cut and jettisoned every one of those players if they acted up-and your shitcoil of a team would eventually swoop in on them. Then again, your sorry fucking franchise has been on the bottom of the NBA boot for nearly its entire existance-so naturally, shitbag players gravitate to shitstain franchises.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ahhhh...I see the problem here...you're having trouble distinguishing fantasy from reality. I guess the topic title out front should have told me.

Raydah James wrote:No surprise that we cut and jettisoned every one of those players if they acted up-and your shitcoil of a team would eventually swoop in on them.
Gee, I didn't realize that the Blazers got JR Rider from LA. I could have sworn that we got him from Minnisota, but what do I know. It's not like Isiah continued to be a shitbag in a couple of other cities before the Lakers "swooped" him up.

And that Lamar Odom is sure one hell of a model citizen. He's never been suspended from the whole freaking league, has he?

Kobe -- he's the man. There's never been any legal issues with that guy.

Kwame? Nahhh, never been any allegations against that guy.

But if we're talking about past players, how about Kareem? He's no stranger to the courtroom, is he?

If you like, I can go on...but I think your point has been exposed for what it is -- dumb and inaccurate.

Then again, your sorry fucking franchise has been on the bottom of the NBA boot for nearly its entire existance-so naturally, shitbag players gravitate to shitbag franchises.

Huh?

Uhmmmm....hate to break it to you James, but the Blazers hold the NBA record for consecutive playoff appearances. Not the Lakers. Not the Celts...the Blazers. 21 freaking years in a row. 25 of 26 seasons in the postseason.

Remember James....those starnge visions in your head aren't neccessarily real.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: Uhmmmm....hate to break it to you James, but the Blazers hold the NBA record for consecutive playoff appearances
[marq=left] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/marq]
[marq=right] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/marq]

Sincerely,

14 beautiful championship trophies
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'd post smilies too, if I tried to sell stupidity like "your sorry fucking franchise has been on the bottom of the NBA boot for nearly its entire existance" completely blown out of the water with cold, hard facts.

But really -- you should hang your hat on those championships from days of old...gooodness fucking knows, that train wreck of an organization isn't sniffing another one any time soon.

Even if you do somehow make a decent playoff run, it will be all for naught -- there's going to be one hell of a buzzsaw 1000 miles north of there that the Lakers will never get past.

But then again...I'm sure Bynum is just the guy to snuff out Oldman. And LaMarcus has no chance at either end against the garthok that is Kwame Brown.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: But really -- you should hang your hat on those championships from days of old

What NBA team has the most championships this decade again? (Hint: 14 titles, bitch)

Answer: Not fucking yours, tard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:What NBA team has the most championships this decade again?

In about two weeks, it will be a tie.

Which team will have the most titles in the coming ten years?

Answer: Not yours
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

LT Bryant should keep his freaking mouth shut.

Biggest. Whiner. Ever.

In one fell swoop, dude has pretty much committed professional suicide. It was bad enough that he got caught up in the rape charges, and rather than deal with it with any sort of decency, instead chose to try and defend his actions by tossing teammates under the bus... but now, with his endorsement deals all-but dried up, he's now become borderline-unemployable at his stock-and-trade -- basketball.

His only option is to shut his fucking mouth. I doubt any team is going to offer any sort of deal that's even remotely close to market-value. Hell, a few teams (sup Blazers) don't want the guy at any price.

How big of a fuckup do you have to be to be the most skilled player in the game, yet can't find another employer who will hire you?

Yet another retarded product of a coddled environment.