The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

T REX
Eternal Scobode

All-Thug Weekend

Post by T REX »

http://sports.aol.com/whitlock/_a/mayhe ... 3009990001

OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Word of all the criminal activity that transpired during All-Star Weekend has been slowly leaking out on Las Vegas radio shows and TV newscasts and on Internet blogs the past 24 hours.

"It was filled with an element of violence," Teresa Frey, general manager for Coco's restaurant, told klastv.com. "They don't want to pay their bills. They don't want to respect us or each other."

Things got so bad that she closed the 24-hour restaurant from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.

"I have been spit on. I have had food thrown at me," she said. "I have lost two servers out of fear. I have locked my door out of the fear of violence."

All weekend, people, especially cab drivers, gossiped about brawls and shootings. You didn't know what to believe because the local newspaper was filled with stories about what a raging success All-Star Weekend was. The city is desperately trying to attract an NBA franchise, and, I guess, there was no reason to let a few bloody bodies get in the way of a cozy relationship with Stern."

Wow, that NBA action....guntastic!!!!!

Maybe the NRA will become a sponsor.

What a bunch of low-life dirtbags.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You're not too well-informed.

Sin,
Colin Cowherd

The local hacks also busted out stats that show that on a percentage(and overall) basis, NBA players don't commit a fraction of the crimes that NFL players do...not even close.

And you DO realize the now-infamous All-Star shootout involved and was instigated by the NFL crowd...right?

But...go ahead and name these NBA players that thugged up Vegas...go right ahead.

We might be waiting on you for a while, eh?

I don't know of any, either...just like you don't. I do happen to know that Pacman Jones instigated an incident over the weekend in Vegas that led to one of his sychophants shooting people.

So...why is the behavior of NFL players reflective of "thugs" in the NBA? What astonishingly strange leap of logic led you to post something so silly...unless of course you're going to start naming these people who committed these egregious offense.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Yeah, NFL players always go into the stands and attack fans. NFL players always try to choke their coaches. YOU sir are a complete ass but you've proven that time and time again.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So...you managed to come up with one recent example(the guilty parties in which account for some/most of the other high-profile NBA criminal cases of late), and then had to go back ten years for another.

Yeah, you've made a rock-solid case.

Still waiting on that list of NBA players who thugged up Vegas? So far, we know of an NFL player who did, but not one mention of any NBA player involved in any wrongdoing.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dinsdale wrote:So...you managed to come up with one recent example(the guilty parties in which account for some/most of the other high-profile NBA criminal cases of late), and then had to go back ten years for another.

Yeah, you've made a rock-solid case.

Still waiting on that list of NBA players who thugged up Vegas? So far, we know of an NFL player who did, but not one mention of any NBA player involved in any wrongdoing.
i am going to go out on a limb and say Jason Whitlock is far more the authority than YOU! Would you agree?

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote: But...go ahead and name these NBA players that thugged up Vegas...go right ahead.
If you dont think there's an added criminal element to an all-star game featuring cunts with gang ties like Melo, then you're as fucking stupid as...........well, yourself.

Im guessing the kind of crowd that was primarily attracted to an NBA game in Vegas didnt have the word "White" attached to it.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

T REX wrote:i am going to go out on a limb and say Jason Whitlock is far more the authority than YOU! Would you agree?

Well...no.

Unless, of course...he cares to name one of these NBA players who thugged up All-Star weekend?

Still waiting on that one name. Haven't heard it yet. Not from you, not from the Las Vegas police.

Although we DO have the name of a rapper and an NFL player who incited a shooting. Not exactly freaking sure why that's any NBA player's fault(still waiting on that explaination, too).

You made a statement. When asked to back it up with...you know...facts, all of a sudden, you've grown awfully quiet.

Again, I'll ask...which NBA players are you talking about that did this "thugging" at All-Star Weekend?

Now, bear in mind, that neither Pacman Jones or Nelly plays in the NBA.

Again(since you've yet to answer thew original question) -- what NBA players are you talking about?