Rumor that Raiders to Trade Moss to Packers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Chiming For Fags

Rumor that Raiders to Trade Moss to Packers

Post by 420 »

Apparently Lane Kiffen did not have a great initial conversation with Randy Moss. Rumor has it that when Kiffen called to introduce himself, Moss told him to blank off. Kiffen responded by telling Raider staff that Moss was gone. Apparently Moss and Favre have expressed mutual admiration.

One of the local papers said Davis is only looking for a 3rd round pick for Moss. Hard to believe, but maybe not so far fetched given his stats last year and him being a malcontent.

Remember, the Eagles tried to trade TO last year before releasing him. Moss is no TO, but his value probably isn't very high.

I really hope that Randy Moss gets help for whatever misery he is in.

But first I hope that the Raiders help him along by trading him anywhere. Remember the concept of addition by subtraction? Randy Moss is the poster child for addition by subtraction.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't like the idea of a 3rd rd pick for Moss, but I don't like the idea of keeping him either.
A 3rd rd pick is often garbage.
Moss traded for garbage ... ?
That totally blows.

If need be, I'd prefer to see Oakland trade Moss for a lower pick PLUS a 'proven' player.
Doesn't have to be a 'great' player, but at least somebody that you know can contribute.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

If I was both teams I would do it.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

poptart wrote:
Moss traded for garbage ... ?
Sounds like a pretty even exchange to me.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Moss in a Packer's uni? As a Vikings fan....that would totally suck. You know it's the end of the road when the raiders don't think they can tolerate you anymore.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat. Let Favre deal with his unmotivated ass.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Husker4ever wrote:You know it's the end of the road when the raiders don't think they can tolerate you anymore.
Exactly. It's like being turned down by a hooker when you have a handful of cash.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Th
PAT FAN

Re: Rumor that Raiders to Trade Moss to Packers

Post by Th »

420 wrote: I really hope that Randy Moss gets help for whatever misery he is in.

Just in case you were wondering what that 'misery' actually is, his head resides here:

He's not worth 'any' draft pick IMO.
Go Patriots! ! ! !