RACK the Celtics

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Assassin
Raider Fan

RACK the Celtics

Post by The Assassin »

15 losses in a row. Way to go guys! that Danny Ainge has really turned that franchise around!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

At least they have the insode track for the Durant sweepstakes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Y'know, I think I'd still take Oden. Certainly not taking anything away from Durant, since he rocks, but 7'1" guy's with some game are a precious commodoty, and most of the teams who have taken the decent ones (ie Shaq and Duncan) have parlayed it into a chamionship(obviously, Shaq's didn't come with Orlando, but they didn't keep him for the duration, so I still think he fits my point).

I think either one won't disappoint their future team, of this I'm fairly confident. Hard to go wrong with either, as a matter of speculation.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I agree Dins that Oden would be the pick, but I don't think he is coming out this year. I think he stays one more year.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I wonder if Danny Ainge is sitting there wondering if Oldman is coming out this year?

Y'think?

I think the Blazers are in a position to make moves to get the #1, if they're so inclined. I doubt it'll happen, but it could. 4 years from now, be rolling out Oden, LaMarcus Aldridge, Martell Webster, BRoy, and Sergio Rodriguez?

Better reinforce the rafters, because there's going to be a bunch of banners weighing them down.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one