Playing the race card....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Playing the race card....

Post by BBMarley »

God- I hope Glen & Lija hand him ass! Yeah- people are thinking this b/c you are black... not becasue you got in a fight with a cop, had 10 guns with 5K rounds of ammo in the house, hung out in places where your best friend gets shot & killed, or dress and talk like a complete thug. The writer is correct- its like Ray Ray part 2...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/st ... ill/070130

you're welcome...Q
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Has Michael Irvin come out and defended him yet?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Why can't you assholes make the miminal effort to C&P your articles instead of linking popup riddled cumsucking crap websites?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:Why can't you assholes make the miminal effort to C&P your articles instead of linking popup riddled cumsucking crap websites?
What popups?

sin

Mozilla
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:Why can't you assholes make the miminal effort to C&P your articles instead of linking popup riddled cumsucking crap websites?
No shit.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Spades ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
What popups?

sin

Mozilla
Take your Mozilla and shove it. I ain't no commie, bitch.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

No. He had ammunition, too.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Playing the race card....

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BBMarley wrote:or dress like a complete thug.]
Huh? What the fuck was he wearing that made him thug-like? Sunglasses?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
BSmack wrote:
What popups?

sin

Mozilla
Take your Mozilla and shove it. I ain't no commie, bitch.
Any time you feel like moving into the 21st century, feel free to step on up.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Unfortunately some of us who post at work are not allowed to pick and chose whatever software packages we want. Your continual pimping of Mozilla to solve these problems does get tiresome.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Your continual pimping of Mozilla to solve these problems does get tiresome.
he owns stock.......

I thought everybody knew that.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:Unfortunately some of us who post at work are not allowed to pick and chose whatever software packages we want. Your continual pimping of Mozilla to solve these problems does get tiresome.

That's why I use Lynx
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You use Lynx in order to not get tiresome? It’s not working.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:You use Lynx in order to not get tiresome? It’s not working.

Fresh stuff. RACK.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm saving up for a set of Callaways.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:"It's easy to clump somebody. When you see me walking down the street, I don't look like you. I don't talk like you and I don't walk like you. It's easy to say, well, he's just like the other people, who we see all the time. I've given you guys the opportunity to stereotype me like that. It's unfortunate. It's just the way I am. I'm old. I'm white. I have a pool in the backyard and I'm gettin' Callaways. I've got no hair. It is what it is."
FTFY
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Unfortunately some of us who post at work are not allowed to pick and chose whatever software packages we want. Your continual pimping of Mozilla to solve these problems does get tiresome.
Sucks to be you. I would reconsider your worktime browsing activities if a simple install of Mozilla were enough to bring down the wrath of your IT Nazis.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mikey wrote:I'm saving up for a set of Callaways.
Mine are being delivered today! Looks like I'll be making a trip to the CC to hit some practice balls.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mikey wrote:"It's easy to clump somebody. When you see me walking down the street, I don't look like you. I don't talk like you and I don't walk like you. It's easy to say, well, he's just like the other people, who we see all the time. I've given you guys the opportunity to stereotype me like that. It's unfortunate. It's just the way I am. I'm old. I'm white. I have a pool in the backyard and I'm gettin' Callaways. I've got no hair. It is what it is."
FTFY
:lol:

You do know me.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

sell all that swag you've been hoarding and you'll be rocketing 4 irons down the middle in no time......

but I'd go with the Mizunos....

Callaway's are the sux.....
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:
sell all that swag you've been hoarding and you'll be rocketing 4 irons down the middle in no time......

but I'd go with the Mizunos....

Callaway's are the sux.....
Better still are lessons.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:
Better still are lessons.
fuck that noise.....

it's the arrow not the indian......

can I interest somebody in a CHEAP set of Callaway's.......
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Sucks to be you. I would reconsider your worktime browsing activities if a simple install of Mozilla were enough to bring down the wrath of your IT Nazis.
I work for a fairly large corporation, and they spend serious jack on security. It’s a big deal in this industry. So yes, the systems are buttoned down fairly tight. You don’t just install software on your machine. You install it from a centralized software depository. Fairly common scenario in larger corporations. Sorry if you don’t understand how things work in the real world.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
I work for a fairly large corporation, and they spend serious jack on security. It’s a big deal in this industry. So yes, the systems are buttoned down fairly tight. You don’t just install software on your machine. You install it from a centralized software depository. Fairly common scenario in larger corporations. Sorry if you don’t understand how things work in the real world.

Goobs I think B is suggesting that your IT department is watching you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
I work for a company that is in the upper half of the Fortune 500. So spare me the "this is how things work in big companies" bullshit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote: Sucks to be you. I would reconsider your worktime browsing activities if a simple install of Mozilla were enough to bring down the wrath of your IT Nazis.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gets it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote: Sucks to be you. I would reconsider your worktime browsing activities if a simple install of Mozilla were enough to bring down the wrath of your IT Nazis.

That's why I always post from my boss's PC.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:Goobs I think B is suggesting that your IT department is watching you.

I think Goobs is suggesting only people logged in as administrators are capable of DL software at his company... or something like that. I know I can't DL anything onto my PC.

Oh and... Big Brother (Myron McDork down in I/T) IS watching.
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Gets it.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Understood UCan't, having a tiny bit of experience in the IT world and having to spend long nights and weekends because people install software on their own .....

I fully support that policy. I was just clarifying that BSmack meant an IT shop with their shit together and enforcing that policy is probably ALSO watching where you go, and how often you go there on the web.

WAR Logs
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Tom In VA wrote:I was just clarifying that BSmack meant an IT shop with their shit together and enforcing that policy is probably ALSO watching where you go, and how often you go there on the web.

WAR Logs
Dude... I already agreed with you.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Oh and... Big Brother (Myron McDork down in I/T) IS watching.
No need to convince me!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I work in IT, and I’m getting job smack from a liquor store clerk?

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:I work in IT
Then, you can probably do whatever you damn well please, and if you get to see who goes where and does what ....

muah, muah, muhahahahahah
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote: can I interest somebody in a CHEAP set of Callaway's.......
What you got, for how much...remembering your bestest buddy golf mod guy?

It ain't the arrow, it's the Indian, son...but a nice set of arrows don't hurt the cause. Actually, just this morning, my buddy asked me to keep an eye out for iron sets(since he lives in the freaking woods with no internet). His crappy set of arrows has suffered some "anger management losses" over the last couple of years. Too bad there isn't a forum for this type of discussion.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
Then, you can probably do whatever you damn well please, and if you get to see who goes where and does what ....

If he can see who goes where and what, he should be able to install a freakin open source browser.

Something doesn't add up here.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Goober McTuber wrote:I work in IT, and I’m getting job smack from a liquor store clerk?
Last edited by Kansas City Kid on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

If he can see who goes where and what, he should be able to install a freakin open source browser.

Something doesn't add up here.

What doesn't add up ?

Sincerely,
Calculator
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I work in IT, not in Security.

KayLee, it's flattering that you want to follow me around and all, but you might want to spend a bit more time in this thread:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=22253