Change your tampon, LadyTomlinson

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Change your tampon, LadyTomlinson

Post by poptart »

Tomlinson yelled and pointed at the Patriots player, upset that some Patriots were dancing on the Chargers logo at midfield after they had silenced the record crowd of 68,810 at Qualcomm Stadium.

"I would never react in that way. I was very upset," Tomlinson said. "When you go to the middle of our field and start doing the dance Shawne Merriman is known for, that is disrespectful. They showed no class and maybe that comes from the head coach."

Let me get this right, LadyT.
Roiderman can no-class it all year long, but if someone returns the favor you melt like an infant.

MVPussy.

Excuse me now .......

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Worst.

Take.

EVER.
Not really. LT was a puss about this. "That's Shawn Merryman's widdle dance don't copy it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" what a bitch
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Yeah, I think he came across as a bit of a whiner. That said, he was pretty emotional after that loss, probably the worst of his career. He was not in a position to think things through before stepping to the mic.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I see nothing wrong w/ what LT did. It was classless and LT wasnt going to have it.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Why didn't LadyT ever run out on the field and castigate a-hole Merriman this season .... ?

Because he's a fucking pussy. :lol:

The double earring look does the little crybaby no favors either.
Standing up at the podium looking for all the world like he just can't wait for the next dick sauce missle to go airborn.

"I'm a classy player ....."

Bwaaaaa hahahahaha

Kiss my ass.

Thanks for the belly laugh today, you silly fucking TWAT.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:Why didn't LadyT ever run out on the field and castigate a-hole Merriman this season .... ?

Because he's a fucking pussy. :lol:
Tart,

With all the 'roids Merriman is on, would YOU want to tell him to cool it?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I think it's time for you to retire that title....... :)

It's ok for the Chargers to talk shit all week, dance during the game, and even headbutt the opposing team but if the Patriots show a little emotion after the game LT gets his panties in a bunch. Boo freakin hoo!! Enjoy the Pro Bowl!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

poptart wrote:Why didn't LadyT ever run out on the field and castigate a-hole Merriman this season .... ?
Because you don't do that to a teammate?

LT's emotions got the best of him last night. He's better than that.

Merriman is an overrated asshole.

LATE.
Frank Rizzo
Yankee Fan

Post by Frank Rizzo »

CHARGERS CAN SUCKSA MY DICK!!!! BWHAHAHAHAH LADY TOMONLIGTON IS A BIG PISSY
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Worst.

Take.

EVER.
I'll take "What will KC Paula post next?" for $200, Alex
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Neely8 wrote:I think it's time for you to retire that title....... :)

It's ok for the Chargers to talk shit all week, dance during the game, and even headbutt the opposing team but if the Patriots show a little emotion after the game LT gets his panties in a bunch. Boo freakin hoo!! Enjoy the Pro Bowl!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
^^^^
Gets it.

Sports shows had all but anointed the Chargers as SB champs weeks ago ("gee whiz, the AFC is head-and-shoulders above the NFC and the Bolts are obviously the best team in the AFC, so...") and it's not hard to see how they bought into their own hype machine. It's bad enough to lose a playoff game, but to make so many bonehead mistakes on all sides of the ball - the fumbled punt return and subsequent moronic, blatant personal foul stick out the most in my mind- with the entire nation watching, had to be particularly galling. It still doesn't excuse LT's childish whining. If he wants to lash out, he should pick his own teammates, who pretty much handed the game to the Pats.

I wasn't rooting for either team. I dislike the Pats on the basis of AFC East rivalry (and their local fans are obnoxious pricks), but I truly enjoyed watching the team whose fans (and various pundits) had pretty much declared the Lombardi theirs for the taking (despite barely beating MY Bills) self-destruct. As I recall, Chargerfan declared the Bills to be "mediocre" and wrote of the closeness of the result to an off day that any good team could have. My response was that that, based on what I saw that day, the Chargers shouldn't be fitting themselves for championship rings just yet. The Pats did not play great and still managed to beat the vaunted Chargers in the Chargers' own crib. Sure, my 7-9 team didn't get a Super Bowl ring this year...but neither will yours.

I love when hubris gets its frigging comeuppance.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Buwahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha!

RACK. Fucking. Tart.

Shit, even Deion Sanders was clowning LT for being a sore soppy vag about that.

Doing the 'roids out dance where Ferriman shoves that imaginary cock in his mouth after every sack is the height of fucking classless.......Seeing half of an opposing team doing it right back to him after ripping his teams heart out is absolutely hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

On Pro football talk:

L.T. OPENS THE DOOR TO "CLASS" SCRUTINY

One of the realities of this new digital Internet age thing in which we now live is that most things any person with a public profile has ever done or said in public view are instantly available. Publicly.

With Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson suddenly the self-appointed hall monitor regarding matters of "class" in the NFL, a reader has sent us this photo of L.T., taken during training camp of 2005

So, under L.T.'s view of football etiquette, we suppose it's okay to wear a shirt that says the Raiders or any other team on the Chargers' schedule sucks, as long as you don't wear it on the field, right after beating the team to which the shirt refers.

And we suppose it's okay to announce that you plan to "punch" the opposing quarterback "right in his mouth", but not to comment on whether you were successful at it.

RACK PFT for calling this closet pussy out for being the bitch that he is.

:lol:

What a fucking weekend-The Chargettes get thier hearts ripped the fuck out in thier backyard, and LT gets exposed for being lifelong crybaby ass moist vagina that he is.

Here's to that spotting snatch tearing an ACL after appearing on the Madden cover this coming season.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

Neely8 wrote:I think it's time for you to retire that title....... :)

With Dungy as the coach for the AFC squad I might add . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PFT is tearing LT a new fucking stinkcrinkle for acting like a whiny hatchet wound:

"[Y]es, I was upset," Tomlinson said. "Very upset. When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful to me and I can't sit there and watch that. And so yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact the way they showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from the head coach. There you have it."

No class? Hey, L.T., maybe it's just us, but we haven't seen many news items this year about Patriots players taking nandro or buying up the key ingreidient for "purple drank" and shipping it to Houston or getting into shoot-outs with cops or being investigated for importing knock-off athletic shoes that would then be sold to U.S. suckers at full price or driving drunk or doing any of the other things that various members of your team did this year.

And we're not defending Bill Belichick here. We don't like the whole cut-off hoodie look, and not many others do. Though we think that too much was made of him grabbing that photographer last week after beating the Jets, it definitely was something he shouldn't have done.

But there's never been a question about the Patriots being anything other than classy.

So does mimicking Shawne Merriman's "lights out" dance cross the line after the Pats turned the "lights out" on the Chargers' season? What the hell is the difference between the two? Is L.T. saying it's okay for Merriman to show up an opponent with that Tourette's patient on speed routine after making a play because he thought it up first?

Buwahahahahahahahaha!

:lol: :lol:
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Merriman must have the trademark on that stupid epileptic seizure.......
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The NFL has a new bitch, for sure.

"Class" didn't seem to be a problem for Sweetness....err...the Babe...whatever recycled nickname he's using today...wasn't an issue for the previous 18 weeks, as the "leader" of the most classless team in the land that acted the jackasses over and over and over...but now he demands it from the team that just ended his season?

Fucking priceless. And he was too fucking dumb to realize that the Patsies were mocking what a bunch of douchebags his team was...that's the really funny part.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

[Y]es, I was upset," Tomlinson said. "Very upset. When you go to the middle of our field and you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful to me and I can't sit there and watch that. And so yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact the way they showed no class at all, absolutely no class, and maybe it comes from the head coach. There you have it.
Priceless.

Hey LT, remind us of which team got called for two stupid personal fouls that cost your team dearly, and exactly which "classless" head coach presides over said players?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Remind us which superstar doesn't have enough class to distance himself from a nickname used by a Legend of the Game?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He let his emotions get the best of him but he is still a humble individual and still the best player in the League.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PFT is on fire:

CHARGERS HAVE A SHORT MEMORY

Amid complaints from running back LaDainian Tomlinson and other members of the San Diego Chargers that the New England Patriots celebrated too fervently their unlikely victory over the 14-2 Bolts on Sunday, we've been reminded of the Chargers reaction to a similarly unlikely win from a year ago.

In New England.

After thumping the Pats by the score of 41-17 and shattering the team's 21-game home winning streak, the Chargers were not exactly humble.

"That's a [butt]-whipping," said defensive coordinator Wade Phillips in an article penned by Tom Curran, who at the time wrote for the Providence Journal and who now works for NBCSports.com.

Cornerback Drayton Florence (or is it Florence Drayton?) was less tactful: "F--k New England and their team," he said, before turning to a "collection of onlookers" and adding: "Get the look of shock off your faces. Don't be shocked. We beat your [butt]."

So, you know, maybe a few of the Pats were remembering the way that the Chargers handled themselves in 2005.

And if L.T. is going to get bent out of shape because his opponents do this kind of stuff, we'd like to hear what he's been doing to persuade his teammates not to act that way, either.

Frankly, there aren't many NFL teams that can claim to be, top to bottom, the modern-day equivalent of Fred Blassie. So none of them should ever be bitching when another squad does what they've surely done themselves at some point in the not-so-distant past.

Get fucked Chargertards-you deserve every bit of this ass beating that you got.

[marq=left]Buwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha[/marq]

And RACK Dins.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:PFT is tearing LT a new fucking stinkcrinkle for acting like a whiny hatchet wound:

Buwahahahahahahahaha!

Even better is how they busted "LT" for wearing this classy shirt.

Never mind the always classy Merriman's appearance at this pregame pep rally.

[video width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/yHyLlL01tGA[/video]

[Hacksawvoice]GOODNIGHT SAN DIEGO!!![/Hacksawvoice]
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I seem to detect a certain amount of animosity toward the Chargers coming from certain posters around here.

Schadenfreude, baby, schadenfreude
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Remind us which superstar doesn't have enough class to distance himself from a nickname used by a Legend of the Game?
Rack that.

As someone born and raised in downstate NY (and thus is admittedly biased), the letters "LT" refer ONLY to one of the best defensive players in NFL history and who is IN the HOF and has Super Bowl rings. Tomlinson is good, but let's see how he does after a decade or so in the NFL.

Keep in mind that a lot of the folks discussing his bust being in Canton were the same ones predicting that his team would be hoisting the Lombardi Trophy in February...
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:I seem to detect a certain amount of animosity toward the Chargers coming from certain posters around here.

Wouldn't that actually be "Schottenfreude?"
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

BSmack wrote:
Never mind the always classy Merriman's appearance at this pregame pep rally.

[video width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/v/yHyLlL01tGA[/video]

[Hacksawvoice]GOODNIGHT SAN DIEGO!!![/Hacksawvoice]
A fucking Pep Rally?????

Did they meet Dillon, Kelly and Brandon over at the Peach Pit afterwards?

And San diego fans wonder why they are widely regarded as the biggest fucking retards on the planet??

The Chants of "Brady Sucks" by that crowd epitomizes Chargerfan to the tee. RACK Brady for shoving his dick down down thier collective throats yesterday.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm not a Pats fan by any strecth...but RACK them for silencing that group of douchebags. On this board, along with other aspects of Fandom, Chargerfan acted like nobody even belonged on the same field as them.

Boltsfan -- act like you've been....

Nevermind.

Keep on keepin on with your bad selves.

And whatever you do, keep calling out other teams for their "lack of class"...because the rest of the football world gets huge entertainment out of it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Cuda wrote:I seem to detect a certain amount of animosity toward the Chargers coming from certain posters around here.

Wouldn't that actually be "Schottenfreude?"
Frottenheimer: One who eventually fucks up everything he brushes up against
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Was it "classy" to rip Rosie Colvin down by his face mask LT?? I had alot of respect for LT before this game. Now I see him on the TV the following day still whining. Nice double hooped earring look you whiny faggot......
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Shawne Merriman predicted at halftime of the Patriots-Jets playoff game that the Jets would come back and win.
Shawne Merriman predicted to a Boston Globe beat writer last week that the Chargers would beat the Patriots.

The Patriots heard and read Merriman's comments. Can anyone really fault the Patriots for doing their "Lights Out" imitation and pointing to the scoreboard after the game ended? Lily Tomlin needs to shut the fuck up. You want the Patriots to win with class, but it's okay for Merroidman to run his bitch mouth? Fuck that shit. The Chargers are a bunch of spineless pussies who choke under the bright lights of the playoffs... and maybe that comes from the head coach. You feeling me, Lily Tomlin?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:That didn't happen, lying faggot.
You know what did happen, your shit team and your shit coach were all "deer in the headlights" after the Brown strip of McCree. Your shit team was still up 8 points at the time, and your team of merry faggots rolled over and played dead like the homos that they are. It was a meltdown of epic proportions. Why waste the timeout on a play you know can't be overturned? Was it to "kill the momentum"... or was it Marty being Marty? His team needed him to stand up and take control... to instill some confidence in his team... to let them know that everything was still okay. They still had the lead for fuck's sake. Instead, he had this look at his face like he was trying to solve a complex linear algebra equation.

Dude looked down at his playbook and saw this:

0 0 4 0
2 2 ��2 5
5 5 ��1 535
R1 $ R224
2 2 ��2 5
0 0 4 0
5 5 ��1 535
R1 ! 1
2R124
1 1 ��1 5
0 0 4 0
5 5 ��1 535
R3 ! R3 �� 5R124
1 1 ��1 5
0 0 4 0
0 0 4 ��15
R2 ! 1
4R224
1 1 ��1 5
0 0 1 0
0 0 4 ��15
R1 ! R1 + R2
R3 ! R3 �� 4R2 24
1 1 0 5
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 ��15
R3 ! ��2
15 R324
1 1 0 5
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 135
R1 ! R1 �� 5
2R324
1 1 0 0
0 0 1 0
0 0 0 135
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I'm not reading all that
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Was it "classy" to rip Rosie Colvin down by his face mask LT??
That didn't happen, lying faggot.
It wasn't LT that took Colvin down by his face mask after he intercepted the screen pass?? Spare me that it wasn't a face mask. Watch it in slo mo and get back to me......
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote:
mvscal wrote: That didn't happen, lying faggot.
It wasn't LT that took Colvin down by his face mask after he intercepted the screen pass??
He wasn't "taken down by his facemask", you stupid cocksucker.
He's right.

The facemask was touched AFTER Colvin was fukken clotheslined WWF style.

Get your facts straight.

:roll:

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Incredibly shocking to hear that Lady "Silk Wilkes" Tomlinson is still crying like a gaping pussy 2 days later.....

Huggies, Gerber, and Johnson & johnson's no more tears gotta be ALL over these endorsement opportunities.

What a laughably pathetic whiny fucking vag.

It just makes that loss all the more hilarious, and further exposes that Franchise for being the second rate cunts they truly are.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Raydah James wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Neely8 wrote: It wasn't LT that took Colvin down by his face mask after he intercepted the screen pass??
He wasn't "taken down by his facemask", you stupid cocksucker.
He's right.

The facemask was touched AFTER Colvin was fukken clotheslined WWF style.

Get your facts straight.

:roll:

The closeline wasn't deliberate. Both were going for the ball, Colvin tipped it in a manner that put him in direct line of LT whose hands were up going for the ball too..
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

“It's an emotional game, and it's done on the field, but you've never seen Shawne go up to a player after the game and do his 'Lights Out' dance,” defensive end Luis Castillo said. “You've never seen Shawne talk about a player after a game (or) talk about a team after a game and put them down in any way.”

Right... he just "puts them down" on national fucking TV during their game against the Jets and to a Boston Globe reporter... before the game.

The Chargers are lucky I am not a Patriots player. To celebrate the team's win, I would have have shat on the Chargers midfield logo and wiped my ass with Ferriman's game jersey. That is classy...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK Ucant.

And the hits keep on comin......

SAN DIEGO — LaDainian Tomlinson may not have much use for the Patriots, judging by his harsh comments after Sunday’s game, but, according to Pats linebacker Rosevelt Colvin, the hard feelings are more than mutual.

Colvin was just as contemptuous of the Chargers as Tomlinson was of the Pats.

“They were planning parades, they had pep rallies, everything,” said Colvin, referring to reports that Charger officials had met with city planners in San Diego in preparation for a parade after an anticipated Super Bowl championship. “We’re not in high school, man. We have a group of guys in this locker room who know how to win.” :lol: :lol:

Colvin also said the Charger players were yapping at the Pats all game long . . . which made the victory all the sweeter.

“It’s definitely satisfying [because of] the trash they were talking, the cockiness they were showing.”

One player singled out by Colvin was quarterback Philip Rivers, with whom he had a dust-up following a turnover.

“I told [Rivers] to stop talking,” Colvin said. “He said he didn’t even know my name. I said, ‘It doesn’t matter. Just get out of the way next time.’ He’s a young guy. He needs to just play. He was talking the whole game.

“But look at the scoreboard. Live with that until next year.”

Buwahahaha. RACK Colvin.

Colvin's right, this isnt high school...........high school teams handle themselves ten times better than the Chargettes.
Last edited by Raydah James on Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:“You've never seen Shawne talk about a player after a game (or) talk about a team after a game and put them down in any way.” [/i]

But apparently Ladainian "The Stilt" Tomlinson has no problem with it whatsoever.

While the rest of the team may be juicing it up with HGH, Air Tomlinson's addictions seem even more insidious...he's loading up on YHKYOA.

Edit: I guess it was Castillo who said that...doesn't æffect the bottom line...that San Diego should officially change its name to Tardtown.