ESPN coverage

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Mile-Hi T
Elwood

ESPN coverage

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Keep in mind that I am a Denver native now living in Minnesota.....Did anyone watch the Nugget/Rocket game tonight????
If you did, whatn did you think of the Almighty BILL WALTON's commentary throughout the game?

If you listen to him closely, it makes you wonder if he ever actualy played the game.

FUCK HIM
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: ESPN coverage

Post by The Assassin »

Mile-Hi T wrote:Keep in mind that I am a Denver native now living in Minnesota.....Did anyone watch the Nugget/Rocket game tonight????
If you did, whatn did you think of the Almighty BILL WALTON's commentary throughout the game?

If you listen to him closely, it makes you wonder if he ever actualy played the game.

FUCK HIM

"HOOORRRRIIIBBBLLLLEEEE."

"This is not basketball!"

"Throw it down big man!Throw it down!"

"He isn't into the flow of this game,this is HOOOORRRIIIBBBLLLLEEE"

Those are some of my favorite "insights" from the great Bill Walton. I wish he still had his stuttering problem.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

There are certain people in this town who can do no wrong. #32-In-The-Rafters is one of them.

Dan Fouts is another.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Was Walton at the Be-In anniversary in San Fran this weekend?

Seems like he should have been a guest speaker, to at least read poetry or describe Dead tunes. Oh, and listening to him on Sirius do his Dead show is a total trip. Dude sits there and tells stories about random shows -- like Oct. 2, 1971 or some shit, and somehow brings in basketball takes into it, no matter how far-reaching ... i.e. The Dead's concert in Cleeeeveland in the fall of '72 was one of the Deads greaaaaatest shows in the Midwest. And it was only a mere 156 miles away from French Lick, Indiana, home of Larry Bird, who was at the time in high school and no doubt heard about this leeeegendaaary concerrrrrrt. Larrrrrry, of course would grow up to be one of the greatest plaaaayers in NBA historyyyyy, and you have to wonder how much of a rooole the Dead playyyyyyed in that great plaaaaaayer's life.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.