Why would Bush even acknowledge Kwanzaa?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

What does it hurt? Doesn't matter that it's made up, people do celebrate it. it's even got a little commercial force of its own.

It's an American holiday. Regardless of its origins; why not let this be a case of live and let live?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ingse Bodil wrote:What does it hurt?
Racial relations in this country. It speaks volumes about how the "African American Community" has no desire whatsoever to have an integrated society in this country.

It's a celebration of racism.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

yeaaahhh

Post by Quad McWheels »

Kwanzaa?

There's already AIDS awareness day.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Re: yeaaahhh

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Quad McWheels wrote:Kwanzaa?

There's already AIDS awareness day.
:roll: *

and as for Dinsdale, if you honestly believe that I will
roll around in the snow tonight. are you ever serious
about anything?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rarely. Very rare.

But on this one...serious as your impending heart attack.

JSC pretty much summed it up.

But wait -- it's OK for blacks to be offended by the Confederate flag, but if a white person is offended by something...you guessed'er -- they're a racist.

Sorry to say it, but the "African American Community"(no such thing-btw) is a fucking joke...absolute fucking joke...to the point of being offensive.

Don't get me wrong, I pass no judgement on individuals -- merely this group that serves only to promote racial hatred in this country.

You cry out about Apartheid, which literally translates into "seperate but equal," yet you promote the exact same thing in this country, as long as you get to make the rules.

Despite what the nogs think, black racists outnumber white racists by at least a hundredfold.

It's been 140+ years. Whitey has let it go(when he certainly didn't have to)...time for the nogs to step to the plate and do the same.

You're not fucking "African," morons...you're Americans. And if you don't like it, then hop on a boat to Africa, you vile racist scum.

And nogs -- stop labelling anyone who speaks out against your flagrant racism as "racist." If that ain't the nog calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

As long as you have no interest whatsoever in becoming one people, then shut the fuck up when you experience the consequences that come with it...like garnering no respct from anyone with a brain.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Dins needs jungle fever. The stuff he's tapping isn't working.
Yeti Beast
Crack Whore

Post by Yeti Beast »

Dinsdale wrote:Rarely. Very rare.

But wait -- it's OK for blacks to be offended by the Confederate flag, but if a white person is offended by something...you guessed'er -- they're a racist.

Sorry to say it, but the "African American Community"(no such thing-btw) is a fucking joke...absolute fucking joke...to the point of being offensive.

Don't get me wrong, I pass no judgement on individuals -- merely this group that serves only to promote racial hatred in this country.

You cry out about Apartheid, which literally translates into "seperate but equal," yet you promote the exact same thing in this country, as long as you get to make the rules.

Despite what the nogs think, black racists outnumber white racists by at least a hundredfold.

It's been 140+ years. Whitey has let it go(when he certainly didn't have to)...time for the nogs to step to the plate and do the same.

You're not fucking "African," morons...you're Americans. And if you don't like it, then hop on a boat to Africa, you vile racist scum.

And nogs -- stop labelling anyone who speaks out against your flagrant racism as "racist." If that ain't the nog calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

As long as you have no interest whatsoever in becoming one people, then shut the fuck up when you experience the consequences that come with it...like garnering no respct from anyone with a brain.
YETI KIKE DIN.....OH YITI SAY KIKE......YETI MEAN LIKE.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:You cry out about Apartheid, which literally translates into "seperate but equal," yet you promote the exact same thing in this country, as long as you get to make the rules.
Apartheid doesn't mean "seperate but equal". Apartheid translates from Afrikaans to literaly mean "apartness".

The rest of your rant doesn't even rate a comment.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:You cry out about Apartheid, which literally translates into "seperate but equal," yet you promote the exact same thing in this country, as long as you get to make the rules.
Apartheid doesn't mean "seperate but equal". Apartheid translates from Afrikaans to literaly mean "apartness".
You got the apart part right.

Etymology: Afrikaans, from apart apart + -heid -hood
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

African Americans that are amenable to our culture...that are working hard, building a community, and sampling the rewards of that effort - are not as few as you'd think. They would agree with the Dins rant above - in fact, many of them make it themselves quite frequently (see Bill Cosby).
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote:African Americans that are amenable to our culture...that are working hard, building a community, and sampling the rewards of that effort - are not as few as you'd think. They would agree with the Dins rant above - in fact, many of them make it themselves quite frequently (see Bill Cosby).

Oh really. Tell me more, Huck. For instance I don't think this is completely accurate "It's been 140+ years. Whitey has let it go(when he certainly didn't have to)..."

And "African Americans" that are amenable to our culture, don't refer to themselves as "African Americans".
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:African Americans that are amenable to our culture...that are working hard, building a community, and sampling the rewards of that effort - are not as few as you'd think. They would agree with the Dins rant above - in fact, many of them make it themselves quite frequently (see Bill Cosby).
I'm struggling to remember the last time I heard Bill Cosby call his fellow blacks "nogs". Perhaps you can help?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You'll have to excuse me - I've become inured to the buzzwords.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:I'm struggling to remember the last time I heard Bill Cosby call his fellow blacks "nogs". Perhaps you can help?
He's certainly spoke out against the N|gger mentality:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/ ... 7156.shtml

Speaking in Chicago Thursday, Cosby told room full of activists that black children are running around not knowing how to read or write and "going nowhere."

He also had harsh words for struggling black men, telling them: "Stop beating up your women because you can't find a job."

Cosby made headlines in May when he upbraided some poor blacks for their grammar and accused them of squandering opportunities the civil rights movement gave them. He shot back Thursday, saying his detractors were trying in vain to hide the black community's "dirty laundry."

"Let me tell you something, your dirty laundry gets out of school at 2:30 every day, it's cursing and calling each other N|gger as they're walking up and down the street," Cosby said Thursday.

"They think they're hip," the entertainer said. "They can't read; they can't write. They're laughing and giggling, and they're going nowhere.
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

Kwanzaa!....where's the love for festivus?

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Why would Rush even acknowledge Kansas?

Dust in the Wind isn't good enough to get on a single Rush album; Moving Pictures included.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Great Fucking Take!!!!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Why would Bush even acknowledge Kwanzaa?

Post by Cuda »

Jsc810 wrote:
Why would he do this? This crap is completely made up.
1. Because he's a dumbfuck, and

2. Because he thinks everybody is stupid

Carter is still Worst President Ever, but if it weren't for the economy, Chimpy would considerably diminish Jimmah's insurmountable lead.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:

Great Fucking Take!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^ This should be telling you something Dins.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh c'mon BSmack -- you can do better than that.

You know as well as I that dude doesn't understand a fraction of what I said, but if you throw the word "nog" in there enough, he'll rack it.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Oh c'mon BSmack -- you can do better than that.

You know as well as I that dude doesn't understand a fraction of what I said, but if you throw the word "nog" in there enough, he'll rack it.
So you tossed that in fishing for Cuda racks?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I understood everything you said, Dins. I gave you props but dont start acting like you are Dickens.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:So you tossed that in fishing for Cuda racks?

Cuda racked Dins' post?

Is it any wonder you be smacked around so much?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Cuda racked Dins' post?

My bad. My tard recognition skills are slipping.

:oops:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:

Cuda racked Dins' post?

Are you kidding me ? Are you fucking kidding me ?

They playing hockey in hell yet ?

That's it, I'm OUT.

Here's a cheesy email chain holiday greeeting....

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Cuda racked Dins' post?

Are you kidding me ? Are you fucking kidding me ?

They playing hockey in hell yet ?

That's it, I'm OUT.
You better lock that sig in now. :wink:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

We used to disagree BSmack, but despite my being totally incorrect, all the time, about everything .... I hope you accept my ....

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes. By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher."

~no sig~
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:We used to disagree BSmack, but despite my being totally incorrect, all the time, about everything .... I hope you accept my ....

~no sig~
I'm not reading all that.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: But wait -- it's OK for blacks to be offended by the Confederate flag, but if a white person is offended by something...you guessed'er -- they're a racist.
The CF stands for holding down a whole race of people. Get back to me when Kwanza stand for anything close to that horrific.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:
Get a new mirror
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Sudden Sam wrote:Please, a black poster, please...why would you even think of referring to yourself as an African American?

Seriously wanna know.
I'm Black. I am American.
Negro
Colored
Afro-Amercian
African-American

Why the fuck do you care what I call myself?

Hundred years from now we'll all be the same color. And, that scares the shit outta
the Hitler Youth.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

Bobby42 wrote: I'm Black. I am American.
Negro
Colored
Afro-Amercian
African-American

im white. i am american
caucasian
blanco-grecian
mediterrerian-polish
polish-american-sheep fucker

see how stupid you sound?
And, that scares the shit outta
the Hitler Youth
yeah, me racists and company are so skeered of you that we offer you viagra advice whenever possible. get a grip limpdick and go back to c % p drudgereport stories.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

bbqjones wrote:
Bobby42 wrote:
And, that scares the shit outta
the Hitler Youth

yeah, me racists and company are so skeered of you that we offer you viagra advice whenever possible. get a grip limpdick and go back to c % p drudgereport stories.
Is your problem with Bobby: or with the fact he
could be fucking your mom, too, if he wasn't
blessed with a Nubian Queen at home?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

bbqjones wrote:im white. i am american
caucasian
blanco-grecian
mediterrerian-polish

Why not drop the lit match into the lake of gasoline we're all standing in.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

bbqjones wrote:
Bobby42 wrote: I'm Black. I am American.
Negro
Colored
Afro-Amercian
African-American

im white. i am american
caucasian
blanco-grecian
mediterrerian-polish

see how stupid who sounds, bobby or sam?

Bobby42 actually raises a valid point; why does Sam
care what Bobby42 calls himself?

Blacks understand the 'America' in 'American'.
Blacks also understand the 'Africa' without which
there would be no 'America'.

Sam, you're a southerner, you should know the
history better than almost anyone, and how that
history was distorted;

from there you should be able to figure
out from there why embracing 'Africa' would be
an attempt to straighten out the distortions.

What's the problem in honoring that? We are all Americans,
but we are not all exactly American in the same way.

The only thing I disagree with bobby about is the we're all going to
look the same in 100 years. We already do. Americans have a
'look'. To be an American is to have a certain way of walking,
a certain way of gesturing, a certain way of talking, that encompasses
all points of America.

Except I don't know about Puerto Ricans, on that one, even though
they are officially Americans. Do Puerto Ricans share a 'commoness'
with America Americans, or with Caribbeans?
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Bobby42 wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Please, a black poster, please...why would you even think of referring to yourself as an African American?

Seriously wanna know.
I'm Black. I am American.
Negro
Colored
Afro-Amercian
African-American
I'm a nog.
Sincerely,
AND

I would have posted a picture of canibus but I don't have a recent one. Just imagine two cavernous nostils on the face of a cowed and stooped antebellum house slave and that should be a reasonable representation of a nog that all of us know!

This discussion is fresh and interesting.

Sincerely,
:meds:

The only reason that ANY president celebrates shit like Kwanzaa is that he feels the P.C. police breathing down his neck. Since Bush has a low approval rating, particular with the 'Boos in the Blue States, he and others around him seem to think that wishing a Happy Kwanzaa will put he and his party in good stead with minorities and liberals around the country. How fucking stupid is that? He should be more concerned about the war in Iraq than a holiday that most black people forget about once they leave grade school and are no longer required to celebrate it by stupid/ignorant/paternalistic teachers and administrators.

And Dinsy, comparing the Confederate flag to Kwanzaa is rid-got damn-diculous. That you would compare a fictional holiday with something that is far more personal to both its detractors and its advocates is fucking stupid.

You know better than that!

You never did post that story about the hog you buttfucked from the bar. We (I) have waited long enough. It is now Christmas time so share a present with up. Tell us how you stuffed that pig's shit stocking!
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Invictus wrote:Tell us how you stuffed that pig's shit stocking!
omg!

(and no, i don't want to hear that story, i want to hear din's --
and sam's -- rebuttal to invictus' post!)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:Blacks also understand the 'Africa' without which
there would be no 'America'.
You don't understand shit about Africa. If you did, you would be on your knees thanking God and g0d that you don't live there.

Then again, why should you know shit about Africa? You're from Alboocracky.
She lives there. She's not from there, though.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sudden Sam wrote:Lotta ignorance on display in here.

The flag? Kwanzaa? No America without Africa? WTF?!?!

I was sincerely curious as to why anyone attaches such an appendage to the descrption of their ethnicity. Im no less German/Polish/Russian/native American than IB or Bobby is African. Yet I see no need, nor have any desire, to describe myself as such.

Bobby, you're African? Why is that? Because you're black? Because some distant relative might have lived on that particular continent? Hmmmmm...I guess my regular lapses in intellectuality are due to the tiny bit of Polish blood in my system, huh?

I'm not attacking anyone's pride or background or distant relatives. All I'm saying is WTF?! How many generations must pass before folks consider themselves American? Just American. I have a lot of pride in where my people came from, but I don't refer to myself as Euro-American. Or Eastern Euro-American.

Whatever...I wasn't assaulting anyone. I was really curious as to why someone would need to add that to their description. So far, no one has given any reason whatsoever.
C'mon Sam, let's not pretend it's anything new. On the East Coast once you get into B'More and head north you always began to see Irish, Itialian, Polish, Black, etc.. communities where like people concentrated. These people more than likely associated primarily with their own. Grandma was Irish in Flatbush and Grandpa was Italian from Bay Ridge, they fought the convention at the time and both married outside their ethnicities.

Blacks were never afforded the opportunity to assimilate and when they tried, they were faced with unspeakable things. Somebody somewhere recently made a poor taste comment about "strange fruit".

As more and more black and white people make babies together in the throws of passion and\marriage the less and less it will matter.

RACK Bobby 42
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

If I have my way, you fukkers will be on your knees worshiping a giant can of Hamm's.