Missing Oriental found frozen stiff

The best of the best
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Missing Oriental found frozen stiff

Post by Donder »

what the news won't tell you is Comet peed on the guy's head as he lay dying.

Who cares if one more asian is dead? There's probably a cargo ship filled with illegal chinese slaves stuck in a Vancouver port where at least 60% of them starved to death. nobody is crying about them.

Except maybe the Canucks that are out of some chinese sex slaves. those guys are sad.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I must need reading glases. I thought the title was "Missing Orenthal... etc"
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

That story has been the big thing this week.

But it gets better -- he was a californian.

RACK Mother Nature and Darwin for tag teaming this drain on the gene pool.

Hmmm....there's three feet of snow on this logging road that's closed in winter....but Mapquest said it was the way to go, so let's try it in my 2WD station wagon.

I've been fairly fucked on logging roads in winter, and I knew going in that if something happened, I was done, and no one was coming to look for me. If you don't have the means to stay warm, build a signal fire, kill some critters for food, and have a general idea which way the highway is, then you really shouldn't bitch when you get dead. At least this idiot's family lived to tell the tale.

And to the cougars and bears of the South Coast Range -- remember...don't eat yellow snow. Get it? "Yellow?" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

This is close to where I live. This is the third incident such incident on this road in just over 10 years. I don't get it. All three parties were from out of the area so I guess they didn't know that if they hiked down the road just a couple of miles they'd find a farmhouse of some form of civilization. Instead they plunge into the forest. . . . after burning tires and eating babyfood?!?!?!?! Better than the guy that got trapped a decade ago though and starved to death while writing a journal asking God to save him . . . He didn't.

BTW, some big city folk are getting SOFT!! It's not like their plane crashed high in the Andes. It's the freaking coast range. Buck up and hike out of there. Carry your kid.
Last edited by Q, West Coast Style on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Moose out front shoulda told him
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Hmmm....there's three feet of snow on this logging road that's closed in winter....but Mapquest said it was the way to go, so let's try it in my 2WD station wagon.
Lemme guess, he probably didn't even have so much as a set of all season radials on the vehicle either? Not that it would have helped in those conditions.

All the more reason for me to get my Blazer's transfer control module fixed before going to Vermont this Christmas. If one must drive on seldom plowed dirt roads in the middle of a snowstorm, it only makes sense to have 4WD enabled and ready to roll. WTF is wrong with people trying to do that shit without the proper equipment?
Last edited by BSmack on Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Flawed Logic
Jake

Post by Flawed Logic »

Cueball wrote:Moose out front shoulda told him
heartless bastard :D
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

I bet that Oriental guy's feet got really cold while he was out there walking in the snow drifts. At least he wasn't carrying his family around in that rickshaw when he died.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Sounds like he was a dud.

Dead
Upon
Discovery
Donder
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Donder »

hopefully their mother can find a nice white father for the kids.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

What's shocking is that the oriental didn't drive off the road prior to getting stuck in the snow....

:shock:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Slasher
Crack Whore

Post by Slasher »

Cuda wrote:I must need reading glases. I thought the title was "Missing Orenthal... etc"
Uh....

Yeah...
Donovan
Big In Japan

Post by Donovan »

R.I.P. James.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Donder wrote:hopefully their mother can find a nice white father for the kids.
Nice! I wonder if his clever, scheming wife planned it...husband turned Oregon Sushi, insurance policy cashed, she hops greedily on Paleface Pole...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:
BSmack wrote: get my Blazer's transfer control module fixed before going to Vermont this Christmas.
If your're driving a Blazer, what's the point? You're just as likley to have the car crap out on you and suffer the same fate as our chinksicle friend here.
77,000 miles so far and no engine problems yet. Had to replace a brake line and some ball joints on the front end. That's about it for the repairs.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Rack the chinkesiclele blast....

The road is clearly labeled on maps as being one lane, UNIMPROVED road and impassable road in winter. This road crosses the summit ofhthe Coast Range at about 4000 feet in elevation. Just the type of road I look for when taking my family on a road trip.

If the road is not clear of snow, 2 lanes with good shoulders, lots of road signs, and able to travel 55 miles per hour, then maybe its not the road you want to take to cross a mountain range. Ya think ??

But the chinkicle found that road on the Internet, so it must be Ok.....

I have been on that road several times... in good weather.... in a suitably equiped 4WD pickup, with outside knowledge of where I was, what my planned itinerary was, and with a cell phone, a VHF marine radio, CB radio, enough food and gear to live a week or more. Not the road I would even think of going on in the winter, hell the fucking snowmobilers can't even get through that area in winter.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

For the most part, all of those logging/FS roads follow creekbeds. If you get lost, you follow a creek. That will lead to a larger creek. That will lead to yet a larger creek. That will eventually lead to a river, where there's probably a highway.

Darwin strikes again.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

bwahahahaha.

A helicopter reported a few days ago of seeing a guy spelling out "I ROST" in the snow but they frew on.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

LACK! Rutha
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's been said that kicking a man when he's down is really the best time to do so, because that's when he's closest to your foot. But this really sets the bar a few notches lower. C'mon guys, the good cold dad had simply turned off onto a rather wide looking lumber road--which was supposed to have been chained. He and his (white) wife and kids drove his '94 Saab hatchback fifteen miles and got stuck. How this happened I can't fathom, but if he'd had an all-wheel drive, they'd be back home in S.F., selling apocrathies on 24th St. for the holidays. Instead, after burning all the tires for warmth (how the fuck do you do that?--when you're presumably three-feet deep in snow to begin with?), and resorting to breast-feeding from the still lactating wife (4-month-old baby), James Kim hiked eighteen miles, and, as is common when lost in the wilderness, circled only to end up a half mile from his car--and going the wrong direction.

The real culprit of stupidity in this case was the motel where the family had last stayed. After being urgently contacted about the missing family, the motel manager--under orders from the national headquarters--refused to provide any information, despite the request coming on a police form.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: The real culprit of stupidity in this case was the motel where the family had last stayed. After being urgently contacted about the missing family, the motel manager--under orders from the national headquarters--refused to provide any information, despite the request coming on a police form.
Do you have a link for the last? That doesn't sound right.

On a police form? The cops didn't come in person? or redirect the form/personal touch to national headquarters? Why wouldn't the hotel give information? and which hotel chain was it? What was the reasoning?
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

R-Jack wrote:chinksicle
rack! and 'chive
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.