KKKramer Ready To "Settle" (where once a pitchfork

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

KKKramer Ready To "Settle" (where once a pitchfork

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He's more than ready to pay up, 'specially with Gloria Allred going in for the cum shot.

Call it:

$80,000 each?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I've watched your provided video in the other thread Nick Frisco. The whole time I'm waiting for credible references but there never were any. You keep posting and you're a shit troll/tard. The Israeli/Arab conflict was my major and I still don't see you fucks winning any points.

20 years later, the poor little self-bombs called palestinians are still getting beat up by those mean old Jews AND the state sponsored terror Arab states supporting their demise. Nothing has changed but time.

Our military is the best in history yet we have dumbasses running it. Me saying this provides you anti-US faggots with cum, but it's like taking an NFL team and telling them they can't beat up a junior high school team.

Sun Tzu spits upon us from the dead for good reason. I don't need to hear a college kid's idealogy instilled from a faggot hippie professor shooting blanks inside your gullet for my reading.

You know nothing about warfare nor how to conduct it. I still talk to real warriors that have been in combat and none like how the chimp or rumsey has fucked it up.

All you can do is point the blame and defend the parasites that are predestined for damnation.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: KKKramer Ready To "Settle" (where once a pitch

Post by BSmack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:He's more than ready to pay up, 'specially with Gloria Allred going in for the cum shot.

Call it:

$80,000 each?
For what possible damages?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

for not reading the memo that white folk can't run race smack during a fukking standup routine. Anyone else, no problem.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:He's more than ready to pay up, 'specially with Gloria Allred going in for the cum shot.

Call it:

$80,000 each?
G.A. says that they were "trapped" in the room and forced to endure his tirade. I guess leaving wasn't an option... :roll:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Call it:

$80,000 each?
G.A. says that they were "trapped" in the room and forced to endure his tirade. I guess leaving wasn't an option... :roll:
Since the video footage clearly shows them leaving the room, I don't see where that line of reasoning will get Allred.

If I were Richard's attorney, I would subpoena the plaintiff's CD collections. How many n-bombs you think one might find there?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSmack wrote:reasoning...

...Allred.
I laughed
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:
BSmack wrote:reasoning...

...Allred.
I laughed
I was using the term VERY loosely.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Black people need to get tougher skin.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Cicero wrote:Black people need to get tougher skin.
I'd say their back skin should be pretty thick.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Kramer should give each of them 40 acres and a mule.
why is my neighborhood on fire
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:
OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote: For what possible damages?
Since the video footage clearly shows them leaving the room, I don't see where that line of reasoning will get Allred.

If I were Richard's attorney, I would subpoena the plaintiff's CD collections. How many n-bombs you think one might find there?
The video clearly shows PEOPLE leaving the show, it doesn't show those that Richards was targeting. They were seated in the balcony of the place and the video was taken from the first floor.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/2 ... index.html

I'm sensing a publicity stunt. I mean when Jesse Jackson starts speaking about which words are protected by the 2nd Amendment and suggests people don't buy the
7th Season of Seinfeld which was just released on DVD ....
Jackson also asked the public not to buy a DVD box set of the seventh season of the TV show "Seinfeld" that was released last week.
and
Asked about free-speech issues, Jackson said the word is "unprotected."

Something's rotten in Denmark.

I see a spike in sales of the DVD set. Many, not even fans of the show but buying the DVD based on General Principle. As to whether or not Jesse is in on the gag and getting some kick back is yet to be seen.

BUSINESS as USUAL
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, when it comes time to elect Thought Police, I'm thinking Jesse isn't going to be on the ballot.

But hey, the whole "there should be limits to freedom" thing has gone over so well for Bush and Co., why not?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:But hey, the whole "there should be limits to freedom" thing has gone over so well for Bush and Co., why not?
There are limits to freedom. What is so controversial about that?

And if Bush had his way, you'd be in trouble for talking bad about him over the internet(which you have).

He's on record as such, which is when the "limits on freedom" speech came to be.

Calling someone a mvscal isn't "threatening language." A guy standing on stage in a comedy club was in no way a threat to anyone sitting there just because he said ni**er.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

500000 each, lmao at kramer getting punked like that.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

OCmike wrote:
BSmack wrote:Since the video footage clearly shows them leaving the room, I don't see where that line of reasoning will get Allred.

The video clearly shows PEOPLE leaving the show, it doesn't show those that Richards was targeting. They were seated in the balcony of the place and the video was taken from the first floor.
Fire code out front says the balcony had doors and said doors were not locked after the show started. In fact, I'll go so far as to guess that those doors had little red signs above them that plainly said "Exit". Even by Gloria Allred's already low standards, this is a weak case if she intends to try to show the plaintiffs were "trapped".

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I want to go to a Chris Rock show... heckle him and then when he starts calling me cracker, whitey.. whatever the hell else- I'll sue him. Of course- I will then be racist for complaining about the slander as his great great great great grand pappy was brought over here on a baot- so that give him carta blanche to say whatever the fuck he wants... and then I'll have to pay him money. This whole thing is fucking ridiculous....
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:Something's rotten in Denmark.
Rack.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

From wikipedia.com

Kramer is the wacky neighbor of main character Jerry Seinfeld. He lives at 129 West 81st Street, New York City, Apartment 5B. Of the series' four central characters, only Kramer has no visible means of support; what few jobs he holds seem to be nothing more than larks. He was once described by Elaine as "a tall, lanky doofus with a birdface and hair like the Bride of Frankenstein."

It is believed that due to his tirade, he will have to give up rights to many of his inventions..

likely to be given up as part of the lawsuit are patent and trademark rights for:
  • *The cologne called Ocean
    * The prototype for a brassiere for men called the "bro" or the "mansiere."
    *The coffee table book about coffee tables.
and all monies earned from Bottle Deposits!

Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

If those fuckers get 500,000 gr each I would say that day might just go down as the best day of thier lives. Fuckin Lotto shit right there.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Mel Gibson says "Thanks" to Michael Richards for taking the heat off of him.

Who will do the next DUMB THING to take the heat off Richards??