Put yer football team where yer mouth is Buffy.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Put yer football team where yer mouth is Buffy.

Post by Cornhusker »

Keeping in line with the never ending list of classy University of Wacky Weed coaches, the little dutch boy rails the Corn, totally unprovoked.
WTF Danny? Trying to gear up the stoners for next year trash throwin' contest?
Or maybe feelin' all manly with the little screaming cheergirls?
Doesn't look like a whoppin' turnout, musta been the keynote speaker at the most rescent Walmart dedication in beautiful Boulder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcYoljrw4w

And then this dude chimes in with,
"We're going to go into Nebraska with fire in our eyes and try to hit them in the mouth and kick their butt. So when they go in there and play in the Big 12 championship game, their gonna be limpin' in. That's our goal."

At Sunday's team meeting Callahan was sure to play the clip of Opie for the team.
On a lighter note, Callahan showed the team "Dances With Wolves" buffalo hunt scene.
Nice touch Billy.

See ya Friday for your 10th loss CU fan.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You know the difference between a Nebraska cheerleader and a bowling ball?

You can only get 3 fingers in a bowling ball

You know the difference between a Nebraska Farm Girl and a milk cow?

About 20 lbs
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

CU has absolutely no business winning this game, which is what will make it that much sweeter when they do. Take heart, 'skerfan. At least your boys will be fired up for the CCG.

CU 30 unl 27
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Dances with Wolves smack?

that's got to be a first.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

/

Post by bradhusker »

buwawawawawa, fuck you buf-fairy, neb 41 cu 6
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:CU has absolutely no business winning this game, which is what will make it that much sweeter when they do. Take heart, 'skerfan. At least your boys will be fired up for the CCG.

CU 30 unl 27
And they won't even come close

NU 45
sCUm 9 (3 Crosby field goals) god its sad when CU has to hype a kicker as the best offensive player.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Frank Beamer's growth wrote:NU 45
sCUm 9 (3 Crosby field goals) god its sad when CU has to hype a kicker as the best offensive player.
Yeah, well it's probably better than hyping sexual harassment like they did with the other kicker they had.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

I find it interesting that the moneyline is closed on the sports betting website I have an account with. A little too much action on the Buffs to win outright, perhaps?
"Keys, woman!"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Put yer football team where yer mouth is Buffy.

Post by Cuda »

Cornhusker wrote: On a lighter note, Callahan showed the team "Dances With Wolves" buffalo hunt scene.
Nice touch Billy.
Nothing quite says "I have no coaching ability whatsoever and I think my team is a bunch of drooling retards" like showing them a movie for inspiration. What, was "Rocky II, III & MCMLXVII" already checked out at the video store?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

and Nebraska fan has a lot to talk about concerning goofball, classless behavior from it's coach.

fucking hillbilllies, throat slash...i know i look to Bill Callahan to see an image of sportsmanship.

shoulder to shoulder....(though i am a big fan of my homeboy Zac Taylor).
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

and by the way, that Hawkins clip was filmed between the former Tulagi's (where Jimi Hendrix played) and the FOX Theatre which is a damned good venue in it's own right.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

bwahahahahahaha... how long has it been since Frazier played? You gotta go to Tommy Frazier to prop your team in a year when CU loses to Baylor?
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Cuda wrote:bwahahahahahaha... how long has it been since Frazier played? You gotta go to Tommy Frazier to prop your team in a year when CU loses to Baylor?
How 'bout from when MONTANA STATE kicked your ass (like 9 others teams).. does that count?
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

King Crimson wrote:and Nebraska fan has a lot to talk about concerning goofball, classless behavior from it's coach.

fucking hillbilllies, throat slash...i know i look to Bill Callahan to see an image of sportsmanship.

play the fence....much?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cornhusker wrote:
King Crimson wrote:and Nebraska fan has a lot to talk about concerning goofball, classless behavior from it's coach.

play the fence....much?
you'll have to essplain that to me.....if you sincerely want a response. and i don't see any denial from you about Callahan's melts against OU.. what a great guy and quintessential sportsman he is. he's easy to pull against.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

King Crimson wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:

play the fence....much?

you'll have to essplain that to me.....if you sincerely want a response. and i don't see any denial from you about Callahan's melts against OU.. what a great guy and quintessential sportsman he is. he's easy to pull against.
Naw it's not about Callahan...he made some mistakes in my eyes as well..I got a few posts I think to back it..
Really hasn't a thing to do with you jumpin' on NU.
Shoulder to shoulder...that's TEAMMATES...call me crazy...that's all or notta'.
Zac would be the first to tell you it's NU not OU..in spite of Dad.... because of his Dad....if the reverse were true, I'd expect nothing less from a native Nebraskan...it's about loyalty....team...brotherhood...if you pull for Zac... fine... it's you're right.

It's the CU thang....I believe you live there (Colorado) if I've read right...that's the way it be..I don't make a point of archiving shit, it's all good.. but I'd pretty much believe you have a closet interest in the Buffys' especially when they're playin' the Corn.

I guess I feel you parley 2 teams against NU...whichever works on whatever year.
Just me is guess.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cornhusker wrote:
Cuda wrote:bwahahahahahaha... how long has it been since Frazier played? You gotta go to Tommy Frazier to prop your team in a year when CU loses to Baylor?
How 'bout from when MONTANA STATE kicked your ass (like 9 others teams).. does that count?
Well, it WAS this year. Did Frazier have some unused eligibility or something?

Enjoy your moment in the sun, Cornfan, while it lasts.

If the Corn was soooo superior to the Buffs, why did they nees not only trick plays, but help from the officials to win so decicsively?

Without the striped shirts, the game is either a squeaker, or an outright loss for the Corn.

I'm not singing the praises of the Buffs, mind you; they sucked this year, and probably will next year too. A Tommy Frazier led team would have rung up triple digits on them. Yet this year, you needed trick plays AND the striped shirts to pull it off.

You're living a lie, Corn fan. You're living a lie.

And it's going to catch up with you
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cornhusker wrote: It's the CU thang....I believe you live there (Colorado) if I've read right...that's the way it be..I don't make a point of archiving shit, it's all good.. but I'd pretty much believe you have a closet interest in the Buffys' especially when they're playin' the Corn.

I guess I feel you parley 2 teams against NU...whichever works on whatever year.
Just me is guess.

that's not true. i live in Boulder and CU has signed my paycheck for a half dozen years. I grew up in Norman and my uncle played for OU and come from an OU family. there's no parlay. my rooting interest has been all about OU since i was born. there are no second favorite teams (except for Vandy, but whatever). in fact, there is almost NO TEAM i'd rather OU beat than CU....or my life would be hell here.

what i have seen is a side of husker fan from the CU perspective that is borderline pretty hypocritical. that being said, i think Callahan and staff outcoached CU in pretty much every phase (i think Hawkins staff is in over their heads right now).....but i don't feel any warm fuzzies for NU like i did with Dr. Tom.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

King Crimson wrote:i live in Boulder and CU has signed my paycheck for a half dozen years.
I recall that now that you mentioned.
there is almost NO TEAM i'd rather OU beat than CU....or my life would be hell here.
That's what I like to hear.
what i have seen is a side of husker fan from the CU perspective that is borderline pretty hypocritical.
Ya, I know those guys.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cornhusker wrote:
King Crimson wrote:there is almost NO TEAM i'd rather OU beat than CU....or my life would be hell here.
That's what I like to hear. .
too bad you won't be hearing it this year.

Only thing that'll keep OU from running up a triple digit score on the Corn will be when they run out of freshmen to put in the game in the 3rd quarter
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

?

Post by bradhusker »

really faggott? a triple digit score? WOW, I didnt get that memo, must be ONLY fairies and homos got that,
if you think oklahoma is gonna run thru nebraska without peterson, you're in for a rude awakenning son,
the sooners are leaving KC in a body bag PUNK!
brandon jackson is gonna run smashmouth thru stoops' much heralded defense,
ITS BIG RED TIME!!!!!!!!!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Just being objective, Cornfan.

I have no more love for OU than I have for the Corn.

Sooners win in a laugher.

And the Corn gets all winter to mend their torn leather cheerios.
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

Cuda wrote:And the Corn gets all winter to mend their torn leather cheerios.
Meanwhile, The Colorado Buffaloes have all winter to add up their 2006 victories.
Lemme help........1.......2.....
That about does it!
Glad to help.

If you wanna count up the loses, ask Montana St. to help ya with that. Ya know double digits and all.. I'd guess they not only play better football than CU ...they're more than likely better mathematicians as well.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Cornhusker wrote:
Cuda wrote:And the Corn gets all winter to mend their torn leather cheerios.
Meanwhile, The Colorado Buffaloes have all winter to add up their 2006 victories.
Lemme help........1.......2.....
That about does it!
Glad to help.

If you wanna count up the loses, ask Montana St. to help ya with that. Ya know double digits and all.. I'd guess they not only play better football than CU ...they're more than likely better mathematicians as well.
I'm not sure if I'd want to keep running that Montana St. smack if I were you. Don't forget that Chadron St. beat Montana St. who beat Colorado who beat Texas Tech who beat Oklahoma St. who beat Nebraska, which clearly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that UNL isn't even the best football team in that podunk state of yours. But hey, you're better than Colorado at least, not that you actually care or anything. :wink:
"Keys, woman!"
Cornhusker

Post by Cornhusker »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:I'm not sure if I'd want to keep running that Montana St. smack if I were you.
That would be for your brother in arms, Coods.
Don't forget that Chadron St. beat Montana St. who beat Colorado who beat Texas Tech who beat Oklahoma St. who beat Nebraska,
Don't forget, man I've never heard the 5 deep who beat who comparision till this. Damn, just when I thought we were getting better.
which clearly proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that UNL isn't even the best football team in that podunk state of yours.
OK, I'll drop the Montana St. smack, I can feel the scarcasm all the way to Podunk City.
But hey, you're better than Colorado at least, not that you actually care or anything. :wink:
Touche'