raiduhs next beat down will be at Arrowhead

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

kcdave
crusader

raiduhs next beat down will be at Arrowhead

Post by kcdave »

raiduh beat down week starts now.

Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 25-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 6. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

Chiefs 28
duhs 9, 10 penalties, 2 int's, 1 fumble, qb sacked 6 times.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland will get their shit packed tight.

KC's coming off a disappointing road loss to an 'inferior' team (I guess), and they'll be huntin' bear in this game.
The Raider loss at home to Dungver, in a game in which the Mules all but handed the game to them, had to take the last gasp out of the team.

Andrew Walter's post-game comments pissed me off beyond belief.
I'm betting Art's pissed, and he sits him down as soon as A. Brooks is supposedly ..... uhh .... ?ready?

Walter needs to keep playing.
Tom Walsh needs to go home.
If not, Art needs to go.

The Walsh hiring was either going to end up being a cute 'feel-good' story, or a total humiliating joke.
Any question at all what it is .... ?

Deep drops, no short patterns, thin playbook, no adjustments, an O-Line without a clue, receivers who don't give a fuck .......
2nd yr QB mocking the coaching staff .... ?

Bwaaa hahahaha

This is fucking twilight zone stuff, man.

Commitment to horseshit, Al.

Chiefs - 31
'duds - 6
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: raiduhs next beat down will be at Arrowhead

Post by ChargerMike »

kcdave wrote:raiduh beat down week starts now.

Since 1990, the Chiefs hold a 25-8 win ratio over the duhs, including winning the last 6. Subtract Chucky, (Only good coach the duhs have had in 20+ years) it would even be worse.

Chiefs 28

...uh wait DOTRF...not so quick! did we forget something?..like yesterdays gag job to the DOLPHINS..MUHAHAHAHAHA!

didja just wanna slide right into next weeks game and forget all about yesterday??? Boltfan ain't gonna let that happen. Come on down, tell us WTH happened!
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

All the injury's for the Chiefs is rather concerning. The Raider defense will definitely stack up against the run. Especially with Tony Gonzalez missing in the passing attack. Kennison and Parker aren't getting separation. They will have to step up their game in this one. The O-Line regressed this week as well.

The bright side is the Raider offense is incompetent. However, the Chiefs defense is also beat up. I think they still have enough to keep the Raiders from scoring too much.

Much like the last few meetings this will be a close game. I think the Chiefs pull it out but not easily.
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

mvscal wrote:
Nixhex wrote: Especially with Tony Gonzalez missing in the passing attack.
Did he get hurt yesterday?
He hurt his shoulder in the end of the game yesterday trying to keep a Huard pass from being intercepted.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:
poptart wrote:Andrew Walter's post-game comments pissed me off beyond belief.
What did he say that was incorrect?

Weather or not he has the right to spout off given his play is debatable, as is his ability to even grasp a larger playbook. However everything he said was spot on.
Everything he said was correct.

What pisses me off is not him, but the state of affairs in Oakland.

You've got a 2nd yr QB standing up in post-game making a mockery of the coaching staff ..... and they deserved it.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

poptart wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
poptart wrote:Andrew Walter's post-game comments pissed me off beyond belief.
What did he say that was incorrect?

Weather or not he has the right to spout off given his play is debatable, as is his ability to even grasp a larger playbook. However everything he said was spot on.
Everything he said was correct.

What pisses me off is not him, but the state of affairs in Oakland.

You've got a 2nd yr QB standing up in post-game making a mockery of the coaching staff ..... and they deserved it.

I don't disagree with anything above but I just wanted to make a point.

Walter had some opportunitues to make plays yesterday and didn't. Some real bad throws yesterday with open receivers.

Yes the offense sucks, the playcalling and coaching sucks, the line sucks, the receivers have quit, and we have no running game....

Pretty much the worst possible scenerio for a young QB.

Just curious though Andrew, how many times this season have you fumbled the snap from center?

It seems to me to be rapidly approaching double digits. If it's not there already.

Inexcusable.

Pop Warner stuff and it has been an ongoing problem all season.

That has nothing to do with playcalling or schemes. That is a young QB making the same mistake over and over and over again.

Walter was correct with much of what he said.

I don't dispute that at all.

I'm just thinking that if I'm a player that has fumbled on back to back plays sealing yet another loss I might not be in such a hurry to point the finger elsewhere.

Get your own shit together Andrew, then you can point fingers.

Until then STFU and hold on to the fucking football.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

ChargerMike wrote:
kcdave wrote:raiduh beat down week starts now.

Chiefs 28

...uh wait DOTRF...not so quick! did we forget something?..like yesterdays gag job to the DOLPHINS..MUHAHAHAHAHA!

didja just wanna slide right into next weeks game and forget all about yesterday??? Boltfan ain't gonna let that happen. Come on down, tell us WTH happened!
Boltfan saw their team get their asses beat a few weeks back at Arrowhead. Until your team can beat the Chiefs, then we dont owe you any game reports. Now go back to working on your tan, if the sun rays can make it through the smog.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote: didja just wanna slide right into next weeks game and forget all about yesterday???
Pretty much.

Just like we forgot about the Pisspuke game and then reeled off 3 straight, one of which was against the San Diego SuperChargers.

This be a Raiders/Chiefs thread, fool.

Blotfan may stand down for this one.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:let's face it- the 'Duhs couldn't score on a $50 hooker right now
Neither could a resident of the midwest. Poor bastards
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Oakland will get their shit packed tight.

Chiefs - 31
'duds - 6
This makes me sad.

A once proud franchise and one of their staunchest, proudest supporters reduced to this?

Over the years on these BOARDS, Raiders/Chiefs flamewars have been some of the best of the best. (Cowboys/Redskins get a nod also. Who can forget Carl Spackler and his Bonnie Bernstein routine? Some of the most hilariest stuff ever.)

Actually, 'tart. You are being too pessimistic here. The Chiefs are pretty much decimated by injuries on both sides of the ball. Despite Paul's pretty pics, Derrick Johnson is still questionable, and Tamba Hali, even though he played at Miami, was pretty much a non-factor due to still being dinged up.

On offense... no Brian Waters, no Tony G. They have nobody to throw the ball to, assuming that which ever QB trots out on the field as the starter could even stay upright for more than 3 seconds to begin with.

C'mon, Raider Nation!

C'mon Toostoned, James, poptart, Mal and any of you other closet 'duh fans who would be tearing up this forum should your record be reversed.

This is old time AFC West football here, boys. Throw the records out!

You can't mention Raiders vs. Chiefs w/o making my blood boil.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:let's face it- the 'Duhs couldn't score on a $50 hooker right now
Neither could a resident of the midwest. Poor bastards
At least CowbitchFan has something in common with RaydahFan this Sunday- BOTH yer teams are gonna get ROLLED.
Don't let the truth hurt Paul.

I don't know if there's a team in the NFL that can stop the Colts right now. But I think the Boys have as good a chance as any other team. They are top 3 in both scoring offense and total defense. Thats a pretty good squad. If they play turnover free football and make few mental errors (penalties), than I think the Boys have a good shot at handing the Colts their first loss of the year. In either case I disagree with your statement that the Boys will get rolled.

If you wanted to give me an idea of what you meant by "rolled" than I'm sure we could come up with a point spread and throw a wager on the line. You let me know.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dearest War Wagon,

Have you not spent the past few years trying to convince the message board landscape that Oakland blows, it's fans blow, etc ..... ?
Now I come in, bow to you, and you want me to fight .... ?

As I said, that game v. Denver had to take the last bit of wind out of the Raider sails.
The Andrew Walter post-game comments .... Randy Moss being Randy Moss .... and on and on ....

Hey, maybe 31-6 was too much, but Oakland won't score more than 6.
So it's going to be something to 6.

As good as I feel about Oakland's defense, and it's future, I still believe they can be run on.
Seattle showed that a couple of weeks ago.
I think KC will do just that.
Run run run .... run some more.

Maybe Paul's prediction was better.
20-6.

It's going to be an ass-kicking.

Btw, my 'sources' told me that Oakland was badly hosed on 2 calls (one of them VERY critical ... the Carr play) v. Dungver.

I expect it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Dearest War Wagon,

Have you not spent the past few years trying to convince the message board landscape that Oakland blows, it's fans blow, etc ..... ?
Now I come in, bow to you, and you want me to fight .... ?
Hell yes... that would be nice.
Hey, maybe 31-6 was too much, but Oakland won't score more than 6.
So it's going to be something to 6.
sigh...

If you insist, ok, I'll say:

KC 13
Oak 6

No way that I'd take KC and the (-10) on the ML right now if orc still had a game on.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

orc was run
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:orc was run
:lol:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Wrong.

For the Record:

Orc doesn't run

He simply makes fatuous excuses.

---------------

This one isn't even close.

Trent returns; Larry runs wild. Leaf/Brooks overcome by a crowd-inspired Chiefs defense.

Chiefs 31

Thugs 13
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I predict Randy Moss will be too upset to catch more passes and then give off the "oh well" vibe after each drop.

Chefs 27 Raiders 9.

and Grandpa Al soils his diaper 3 times before half.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Fuck.

This.

Noise.

Walter dials up Hostetler and gets his advice and blessing to run his OWN fucking offense ala Hostetler during his forgettable stint with that fucking faggot Walsh.

Walter/Moss go streetball, and Andrew flips off the Spatula City rep in the 2nd Quarter en route to leading us to victory.

Alcula and Art Shell try to get involved but realize that Walter is sporting a Garlic necklace and KC lineman coach job application, and keep thier fucking distance.

Raiders-31

Queefs-20
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I think the dud's actually have a shot in this game........

the dud defense played well enough to win the game, too bad the offense couldn't seal the deal for them.......

the offense definitely showed signs of life against the Denver D (which I consider to be much better than the Chef's D).....and as has been noted, Walter missed a lot of opportunities to hit open receivers last week.....he's definitely getting better

if the dud's defense can play like they did last week, and Walter can hang on to the fucking ball, this game could be closer than most think.....

still, one should never underestimate the dud's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.....

lets call it

Chefs-24
Rayduds-19
get out, get out while there's still time
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

The sad part is....that if even one of the first two predictions James made were to come to true (Walter getting his head out of his ass and/or he and Moss decide to just hang it out there, and take over the game); it might make it a more competitive game.
I don't think Oakland would win, but at least Pops wouldn't be as depressed as Tarddowen claims to be.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

James, Pinky .... Walter has been benched in favor of Brooks this week.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

poptart wrote:James, Pinky .... Walter has been benched in favor of Brooks this week.

Well,,at least Brooks can scramble.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Walter has been benched in favor of Brooks this week.
I heard some rumors to that effect. Is it official?

Is that a good or a bad thing?

So, we now have two QB's returning after lengthy absence.

Should make for a rather interesting story line, I guess.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:James, Pinky .... Walter has been benched in favor of Brooks this week.
You've got to be fucking kidding me.

For what? Telling the truth about the fucking morons in charge of this clown act?

If this is true, im fucking OUT-Full on name change out-until Alcula dies/Tom Walsh is fired/Art shell is fired

Link?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

The Assassin wrote:
Well,,at least Brooks can scramble.
:lol:

if Green starts......

I may have to change my prediction on the winner......

9 week stint on IR and all......
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

His criticism of Walter, and the gradual return to health of former starter Aaron Brooks - who hasn't played since straining a pectoral muscle at Baltimore in Week 2 - naturally leads to speculation that Brooks will reclaim the job this week, before the Raiders travel to Kansas City. Shell said he was nicely surprised by the warm-up throws Brooks made before the Denver game, but insisted his verbal skirmish with Walter will not play into the decision.

"Words don't sway me as far as that goes," Shell said. "It's what you do on the field, and how we feel the team is going to respond to you as a player."

Really? Is that why you suspended Porter for words? What about the way the entire team responded to you jacking Porter the way you did, and then putting him back in the lineup after the ENTIRE fucking team screamed for him to be in there?

You also chastise Walter for his truthfulness in ONE interview but do nothing about Moss punking your dumb ass on a radio show weekly?

Get fukked, Art-you're a worthless shitbag of a coach and a first class cunt.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Good move Uncle Jemima Shell. hold the kid accountable when you have brushed off comments from everyone else all season long.

Porter talked shit, Moss talked shit, Jordan talked shit, Sapp talked shit......all are playing aren't they?

Way to incinerate any speck of credibility you may have had left by benching a possible for a never was.

We already suck, let's try to develop the kid. At one time I was sure Walter was the future, now I'm not so sure.

I would have liked to use the rest of the season to possibly find out though.

Now we likely will go into next season with no idea who will be our starting QB.

The problem with this clusterfuck of a coaching staff is that it makes player evaluation nearly impossible.

This is the worst situation in the entire NFL and it's not even close.

Good fucking Christ I need a drink or twelve.

BTW RACK the defense for showing heart during this abortion of a season.

Fuck everyone on offense and on the sidelines.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Oh yeah Raiders 31 Queefs 9.

Rack Myopia.

9-7.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jossjeff wrote: Way to incinerate any speck of credibility you may have had left by benching a possible for a never was.
Actually, Brooks did have his moments in New Orleans when he looked like more than a servicable QB. Dude made Joe Horn a star, somehow.

And the duhs did pay him big-time free agent bucks.

And you've seen him how many times in Silver and Black? 1 full game?

Guess I'm not understanding all the Raider Nation hate over this move. I'd think you'd welcome a change, any change, over the status quo.

It's not like Walter has been lighting it up or anything. Granted, I haven't watched much of his performance, and it may not be his fault. But for Christ's sake, he's still a rookie.

If I were you guys, I'd wait and see what Brooks can do before passing judgement. He may pleasantly surprise.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

And the duhs did pay him big-time free agent bucks.
The Raider signed him to a cap friendly deal that pretty much allows him to be cut at seasons end without penality.

They signed him after the entire NFL for the most part gave him the finger because they saw him for what he was. A dumbass choking piece of shit that makes horrible plays at the worst possible time.

Walter may or may not develop, Brooks is what he is and this is a water treading move at best.

Walter spoke out, Uncle Jemima now will punish him for it.

But allow everyone else to speak out and say nothing.

Fuck you HARTless.

Remember when you used to be a man?

I barely do.

4-12, 3-13 who the fuck cares.

We suck, play the kid.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jossjeff wrote: They signed him after the entire NFL for the most part gave him the finger because they saw him for what he was. A dumbass choking piece of shit that makes horrible plays at the worst possible time.
I'm guessing that you've already crossed Aaron off your Christmas card list?

Alrighty then, but don't come back in here singing his praises when he shocks the world.

I have a hunch that Brooks is going to surprise you.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Short term he will probably be better.

Long term I'm guessing he is not the answer.

The point is that if you suck anyway develop the kid and fuck the vet who seems not to give a shit whether or not we win or lose.

I saw enough of Brooks laughing and joking on the sidelines as we were getting raped.

Fuck that pussy.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Raydah James wrote:
If this is true, im fucking OUT-Full on name change out-until Alcula dies/Tom Walsh is fired/Art shell is fired

In.

Announcing the "New Name for James Game"

Let's start the contest:

2B Charger James
No Game James
Val Venajames
Dyanabol James
James Jett
Joan Jet
Rent-a-Center James
Zero Down Payment James
Fred Durst
Fred Bulletmejackoff
K-Fed
El Raydah Peehole
Hans and Frans James
Mr. Manspackle
Vidal Sasson
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

mvscal wrote:
jossjeff wrote:The point is that if you suck anyway develop the kid
Develop him into what? He sucks. It's an exercise in turd polishing.
Drew Brees was widely regarded as a bust until Antonio Gates showed up, LT became the man, and the team began to gell.

I'm simply saying that we know what we have in Brooks and since we aren't going anywhere anyway why bother with the vet who is likely to be cut in the offseason?

Do I think Walter is Joe Montana?

No

But I've seen teams win with questionable QB's before.

Again the kid has made plenty of mistakes but when you are getting hit roughly the same time as when the snap arrives it is difficult to judge development.

I'd like to see him with a real offense and a competent coaching staff before I write him off.

Not gonna happen - at least for the rest of this season.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Sup Lames?

Are you eating your words?

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/postin ... e&p=267815
Raydah James wrote:Initially, I was pretty pissed about the Aaron Brooks signing-but now that i've had the chance to sleep on it, I realize that it was a pretty good move.

We needed a QB who could scramble in case our shit o-line broke down (Which it did basically ALL of last year) and who could zip it to our recievers accurately on the run as well.

Seeing the rest of the division, I can say with confidence that the Silver and Black have a great shot at taking it. Brooks will have the BEST WR trifecta in the league to work with, and will now have a running game with Jordan.........if he can make these kind of plays with half the talent of the current Raider roster, he will fuck it up in a big way in Oak-town.

Check the video of this motherfucker out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqjSB6wx ... n%20brooks

Nice.

The rest of our division looks like shit too:

San Diego-Let Pro Bowl QB walk. New starter has taken 10 or so fucking snaps.....EVER. They are going to fucking flat out suck.

KC-Trent is old, and they just let T-Rich walk. Defense will always fucking suck harder than a KCK post.

Donks-As long as Ass Plummer is thier QB, they will never win a fucking thing.
Oh well, at least you managed to get the shitty o-line part right.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bwa!

Nice find, dave.

I knew he'd said some shit like that, but wasn't going to rub his face in it or anything.

You, on the other hand, may feel free to do so.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

kcdave wrote:Sup Lames?

Are you eating your words?

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/postin ... e&p=267815

That couldnt be an obvious trolljob.

Not by me.

Dumbfuck.

and Christ, Scott takes 15 stabs at a fucking name and cant nail down one chuckle?

What a fucking assbead.

You're literally a stuck capslock key away from making your posting living in Trots, cuntchops.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:Scott takes 15 stabs at a fucking name and cant nail down one chuckle?
KC Scott wrote:Val Venajames

Wasn't too shabby.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

jossjeff wrote: [A dumbass choking piece of shit that makes horrible plays at the worst possible time.
truly Raider material...... :lol: