Cuda
IKYABWAI

Impeachment- NOW!

Post by Cuda »

Get Chimp & Chenron out of there NOW!

Haul them away in handcuffs

The people have spoken.

Grounds?

Well, I know from prior experience that sexual infidelity doesn't "rise to the level of impeachment", but maybe the DemocRats could make an exception just this once. I mean, just how fucking obvious does it have to be that Bush is fucking Condi Rice? Not only that, he gave her a government job as a reward and to keep her available, AND he gave her a promotion. Do I really have to mention that he's white and she's.... not?

As for Chenron... how hard could it be for the DemocRats to dig up something on him?

Unfortunately, that would mean Nancy Pelosi would have to be the first female president instead of being the first female speaker of the house, but, well... the people HAVE spoken.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

And no, I'm NOT trolling.

I'm totally fucking serious
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Does the Spin Zone have its own T.R.O.T.S.?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Fuck off, douchebag.

What, are you into getting a little dark meat on the side just like Chimpy, Gobbles McTubesteak?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

A Modest Porposal has nothing to worry about. The prose of Cuda has yet to reach the greatness of its titlepage.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Don't you want a little payback for Clinton, Felice?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:Don't you want a little payback for Clinton, Felice?
I just want shit to work better. No animosity required.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

How is shit going to work any better with Chimpy playing cock blocker?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cuda wrote:What, are you into getting a little dark meat on the side just like Chimpy
It's all pink on the inside, Cooter.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

So, you don't have a problem with Chimpy promoting her either then?

How about those weekend getaways with her on Airforce One?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cuda wrote:I mean, just how fucking obvious does it have to be that Bush is fucking Condi Rice?
I'm more inclined to believe that he's fucking Gannon or Rove.

And certainly, he's spent the last six years fucking the entire country.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Cuda wrote:I mean, just how fucking obvious does it have to be that Bush is fucking Condi Rice?
I'm more inclined to believe that he's fucking Gannon or Rove.
That would explain the whole Turd Blossom gloss.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

He might be fucking them too, but he's certainly fucking Condi.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Better him than me. Bitch is hideous.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Steve Earle would dick her in two seconds flat.

I think they met in NA
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Gobbles McTubesteak wrote:Better him than me. Bitch is hideous.
She don't seem like no Negro; she seems more lika a Samoan
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

Coods, dude - if she isn't a flaming carpet muncher, she's one of the best impressionists I've ever seen.

they may do coke together, but she prefers the tangy taco - I'm tellin' ya.
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Re: Impeachment- NOW!

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:Get Chimp & Chenron out of there NOW!

Haul them away in handcuffs

The people have spoken.

Grounds?

Well, I know from prior experience that sexual infidelity doesn't "rise to the level of impeachment", but maybe the DemocRats could make an exception just this once. I mean, just how fucking obvious does it have to be that Bush is fucking Condi Rice? Not only that, he gave her a government job as a reward and to keep her available, AND he gave her a promotion. Do I really have to mention that he's white and she's.... not?

As for Chenron... how hard could it be for the DemocRats to dig up something on him?

Unfortunately, that would mean Nancy Pelosi would have to be the first female president instead of being the first female speaker of the house, but, well... the people HAVE spoken.
It doenst surprise me that a cult member of the Republican party started this thread. It's just like those fucking psychotics to start a thread making statements that absolutely no one agrees with and pass it on to others.

Way to go fucking nutjob. No one believes your sarcastic post except for the few psychotics you choose to spoon with on a nightly basis. Go fuck yourself and we are all out of crazy here.
I fucking suck.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You're the one sounding like a remora on the GOP schlong, FUBU Tard.

John Conyers wants to begin an impeachment investigation and Murtha wants to investigate corruption in the defense dept. Since when are these two part of the GOP Cult?

Dumbfuck
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Since when do you agree with Conyers? He's certainly not talking about any silly sex scandal. Try making an argument for impeachment based on War Crimes. Bring it.

C'mon, prick, you are officially busted and called out.....
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Since when do you agree with Conyers?
Since last Tuesday. This is still a free country and I can agree with whoever I want, whenever I want and for whatever reason I want. Conyers wants to impeach Chimpy and that's good enough for me.

Try making an argument for impeachment based on War Crimes.
The only war crimes Chimpy has committed have been against our own troops. that may be sufficient in my book, but I don't think enough of the American People are on board with that... yet. More people will be hopping on the bandwagon, though, when they eventually figure out that Chimpy isn't going to veto ANY of the DemocRats's tax-spend-tax-tax-tax plans.
Mr. Belvedere
Jake

Post by Mr. Belvedere »

I like your thinking cuda.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, Cuda, perhaps you should look into the case for impeachment Conyers has been hinting at these past few years. Nothing to do with a sex scandal. It's about starting a war on false premises.

Now you start with THAT premise and we'll see very quickly if--as it certainly appears--you're just spinning like a blind-folded kid at a birthday party. That is, faking it and pretending, etc.

good-luck
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Whatever...

I really dont' give a shit what the particualrs are- just so long as they impeach Chimp & Chenron and make Nancy Pelosi the first female president.

Hillary will ob SO fucking PISSED!
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:You're the one sounding like a remora on the GOP schlong, FUBU Tard.

John Conyers wants to begin an impeachment investigation and Murtha wants to investigate corruption in the defense dept. Since when are these two part of the GOP Cult?

Dumbfuck
Do you ever have an independant thought? I'm sure if everyone were to reply to your posts with simply: Kill yourself! We could accomplish your death in 10 months. Why 10 months? Cuz youre to fucking ignorant and incompetant to get it done on your first 3 attempts.

John Conyers said.
FUBU Tard.

Does anyone here still use "tard" on a regular basis around here to warrant ancient "Fubu" as an insult of some kind?
I fucking suck.
Jesus H. Christ
Jake

Post by Jesus H. Christ »

Careful what you ask for people.

sig

Mrs. Bill in the wings
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Cumswiller wrote:
Does anyone here still use "tard" on a regular basis around here to warrant ancient "Fubu" as an insult of some kind?
Only when you put in an appearance. You're the last of a dying breed. Even Jess has left you in the dust.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I meant here.

Sorry, I should have specified.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Cuda wrote:
Cumswiller wrote:
Does anyone here know what the fuck you are talking about?
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Cumswiller wrote:
You're the last of a dying breed.
I doubt there is any shortage of pizza delivering wiggers smacking their bitches up.
Oh yeah!!! :lol:

This faggot does! Good company to be in.

I could lead you faggots with a Krispy Kreme. It isnt to hard. Just keep it simple, stupid and completely self indulgent. We can all lead you fucking lemmings over the side. Republicans love your dumbasses but others think its unethical. I say lead all you dipshits off a cliff. not the cliff your party has you headed for, but a real cliff. Maybe tell you it is Unamerican to NOT jump off niagara Falls. Sure the Canadians would be pissed for us dumping our garbage and start passing environmental laws, but a lot of you would be dead by then and that sounds good to me.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Cumswiller wrote:
I doubt there is any shortage of pizza delivering wiggers smacking their bitches up.
You and your kind could be taken out by malware. Seriously, youre such a fucking pussy. Osama Bin Laden, which your pussy ass never supported the death of, could take you over with spam. In fact I believe his next endeavour is to put so much span on your next visit to http://www.littleblackboysrus.com, that this country could succumb to communism in a week.
I fucking suck.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Tardslinger has a few thoughts in that remaining brain cell to spew. Let's wait and see what happens.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

mvscal wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Cumswiller wrote:
^^^gawddam that made me laugh!!!