Moorese is gay

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Moorese is gay

Post by Dinsdale »

And so is his stupid team, which is going down like a $5 whore this evening.

The Blazers will win the NBA Championship this season.

But in the event they don't, I guess I better celebrate the championship now...just in case.

You can't spell "Rookie Of the Year" without Roy.

Make your time, Seattle.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Moorese is gay

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:You can't spell "Rookie Of the Year" without Roy.

Make your time, Seattle.

Hehehe.

Red Hot and Rollin', baby!

Go ahead and just hand out the ROY award now...it's over.

Hell, if this keeps up, I might have to take the Zers up on their offer of a 25 game ticket package for...$99. Years ago, it used to be hard to get tickets at any price, now they want 4 freaking bucks for the nosebleeders. Heck, that's how much the bus ride there and back costs(although the well-connected Dinsdale gets free parking adjacent to the arena, but driving there doesn't jive too well with my penchant for alcohol consumption at sporting events).

Zach Randolph was looking like a real NBA player...keep him away from Arius Miles, and he might be OK.(Rumor has it those two were too busy sucking the glass pipe to worry about hoops last season.)

The Northwest Division has officially been put on notice...we're back...for a day, anyway.

Rip City
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

amare had 15 points the other night and nash is going favre on the league (3row_)Olol and marcus banks plays too and shawn marion double double all night long. espn sucks magazine has them going to the finals and winning and i have a hand down my pantalones. long season and longer if youre an u ^ l guy . east coast shoudl be interesting. da bull look good, da magic i dont even know who plays for them other than howard and the suns win it all .

bye
help me scrape the mucus off my brain