Looks like I'll start following NASCAR

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Looks like I'll start following NASCAR

Post by Trampis »

For those of you who follow motocross and Supercross, you'll recognize the name Ricky Carmichael. If he brings as much discipline and hard work to racing cars as he did to Motocross,well...he'll be a champion someday soon.

RC 4 goes car racing
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

good read Trampis

i had heard the rumors of RC trying to go to 4 wheels....now its true.

from the read...it looks like MB2 is going to do the right thing on development.

Best of Luck to RC.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Some interesting technology in Nascar

"Ricky’s car was totally computerized. The engineers could tell when Ricky was on the gas, on the brakes and how much pressure he was using on the pedals. They could determine the amount that Ricky was steering by monitoring the amount of load that each shock absorber was being used. (If the front right shock was under an extreme load the data would determine that Ricky was steering too sharply, etc.) The engineers could take the data and map the track. They would then show Ricky the information between sessions to show him where he was doing great and where he needed to improve. Ricky also had access to other drivers data to see how he compared. The information was very helpful in getting the car set-up to meet Ricky’s style of driving."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Trampis wrote:Some interesting technology in Nascar

"Ricky’s car was totally computerized. The engineers could tell when Ricky was on the gas, on the brakes and how much pressure he was using on the pedals. They could determine the amount that Ricky was steering by monitoring the amount of load that each shock absorber was being used. (If the front right shock was under an extreme load the data would determine that Ricky was steering too sharply, etc.) The engineers could take the data and map the track. They would then show Ricky the information between sessions to show him where he was doing great and where he needed to improve. Ricky also had access to other drivers data to see how he compared. The information was very helpful in getting the car set-up to meet Ricky’s style of driving."
Can we get a computer to tell when Rickey's cleats are broken?

sin

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

^^^^^^^^^^^
that brings teh'funneh

DICK!
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

A guy has to start somewhere! Rickys so bad he watches TV while he drives!