That was sad...

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

rozy
Cowboy

That was sad...

Post by rozy »

As popular as Nascar is, and has become, and continues to grow toward, fence-riding fans will always be turned away when Nascar doesn't have the balls to lay down a last lap penalty on a retard. And then allows him to drive into victory lane.

Pathetic.

Anyhoo, RACK the 9 car for finally becoming a factor in a plate race.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

What is sad is that a guy who's not in the chase just did major damage to the chase hopes of Johnson and Earnhart. It's the #1 reason why I think the chase is totaly contrived bullshit.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

I actually like the chase, though your point has merit. This circumstance is slightly different, though in that it was for a win. A lot different than a couple of weeks ago when Smoke spun right in Kahne's path. Not disputing your thought, necessarily, but this was last lap going for the win. A touch more tolerable from that perspective. But only a touch...

Gotta give props to Jr., also for the way he handled it in the postrace. Would have been somewhat hypocritical (think Carl Edwards) for Jr. to have really melted on Vickers.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Nice going Vickers, enjoy that big bullseye that has been put on your car by Hendrick and Jr. Payback is a bitch.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

rozy wrote: Gotta give props to Jr., also for the way he handled it in the postrace. Would have been somewhat hypocritical (think Carl Edwards) for Jr. to have really melted on Vickers.
Ok, I'll melt on Vickers.

You dumbass motherfucker, i want you deader than a doornail!!!

I almost went thru the TV screen trying to strangle your head off your shoulders.

Fucker.

sigh...

Jr. knew he was being set-up for a last lap pass, but a 3rd place finish instead of being wrecked wouldn't have sucked so bad.

Rack Jr. for keeping a smile on his face and realizing that That's Racin'.

Rack the Talledega crowd as well. Are there any fans more cool than those rednecks?

--------------------------------------------

Yo Greg...got the first 8 in a row tonite which was uncharted territory. Came in a bit lite in the 9th frame and left a mini-bucket, wound up with a 267.

One of these days...
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Good GAME Dave!

if i see Brian Vickers...i will fight him.

wreck a TEAMMATE and JUNIOR to boot???

Nice WIN.

sleep well tonight Brian Vickers....(us message board pansies can't get to you.)

RACK rozy.
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

If the shoe were on the other foot you pole smokers would be in here saying how great of a move Jr. did to get the win.

Jr. ran them down the track and caused that wreck.

A little Karl Karma, if they blacked flagged Jr. back in Michigan, then they could have black flagged Vickers yesterday.

wouldn't have helped Jr though, but at least we wouldn't have to look at a 5'2" ginger kid in victory lane.

BTW.. I was there and there was nothing like seeing the sight of 150 thousand pissed off Jr fans

I'm Surprised Vickers wasn't lynched.
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Al Swearengen wrote:If the shoe were on the other foot you pole smokers would be in here saying how great of a move Jr. did to get the win.
Bullshit.

Jr. wouldn't cause a wreck like that on the last lap, and if he did, I'd be the first one calling him out for it.
Jr. ran them down the track and caused that wreck.
WTF race were you at? You sure didn't watch it.

Jr. didn't cause that wreck, you stupid motherfucker. That wreck was ALL on Vickers, and anyone and everyone with half a brain that saw it knows it. Even Vickers admits that he caused it, yet you're going to come in here and try to say that Jr. caused it?

Fuck off with that noise.
A little Karl Karma, if they blacked flagged Jr. back in Michigan, then they could have black flagged Vickers yesterday.
Huh? You just said above that Jr. caused it, but now you're saying that Vickers should have been black flagged?

Get your story straight, dumbass.
BTW.. I was there and there was nothing like seeing the sight of 150 thousand pissed off Jr fans

I'm Surprised Vickers wasn't lynched.
^^^ that's the only part of your take that didn't suck.

I wish he would have gone all Tony Stewart and tried climbing the fence.

I'd love to go to Talledega one of these days... that is simply an awesome track.

Btw, Al...

Who's your driver(s)?
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

I know you didn't watch any of the replays, if you did you would see Jr. trying to block Johnson passing him, and inevitably running the 48 down the track causing him to move to a lower line to avoid contact, and getting Vickers off of the 48. Watch it again you'll see.

Wait a minute, maybe you won't, with the red glasses on I doubt you could see anything that resembles the truth.

It was OK with you when Jr drove thru Edwards for a Busch win a couple months ago, so it should be OK with you Vickers tagged the 48 into the 8 and walked away with the win.

I know it was an accident, and I can't put the total blame on Vickers, if he lifted both the 48 and the 25 would have finished behind the 8

I guess I'm just trying to say if you win by the bump, don't cry when you loose by the bump

Oh yeah, my daughter is my favorite driver.. Just remember the name Jessie Edwards
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Earnhart fans whining about hyper-agressive driving?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:Earnhart fans whining about hyper-agressive driving?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RACK!!
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Al Swearengen wrote:I know you didn't watch any of the replays, if you did you would see Jr. trying to block Johnson passing him, and inevitably running the 48 down the track causing him to move to a lower line to avoid contact, and getting Vickers off of the 48. Watch it again you'll see.
I watched the replays.

Jr. made a slight move down trying to block, and then when he realized that he couldn't just drove his line before he got wrecked.

And what in the fuck is wrong with blocking? I'd make my car 48 feet wide at that point if I could.

You have an issue with trying to block on the last lap at 'dega?
It was OK with you when Jr drove thru Edwards for a Busch win a couple months ago, so it should be OK with you Vickers tagged the 48 into the 8 and walked away with the win.
Totally different scenario.

Edwards got out of the throttle and checked up because his ass end got loose. Jr had nowhere else to go other than thru Edwards...or to let off that same throttle. Jr. wasn't loose. Bitch Edwards was. Letting off the throttle wasn't an option.
I know it was an accident, and I can't put the total blame on Vickers, if he lifted both the 48 and the 25 would have finished behind the 8
Well, I can put the total blame on Vickers, and I will. Fucker needs to know his role.

Oh yeah, my daughter is my favorite driver.. Just remember the name Jessie Edwards
I'll remember.

WAR THAT!!!
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Vickers waited too long to follow Johnson. Period. End of story. Once he made the decision to go it was too late. Like Jimmy and Knaus said, Vickers ran out of talent. Jr. did what he was supposed to do, and so did Jimmy.

Really freaking simple. Vickers had no right to claim that win, and Nascar should have penalized him.

Just like they should have done to #3 at Bristol when he spun Texas T. :twisted:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

rozy wrote:Vickers had no right to claim that win, and Nascar should have penalized him.
Nah, I won't go that far. If they penalize Vickers, then who does the win go to?
Just like they should have done to #3 at Bristol when he spun Texas T.
As much as this may surprise you, I would have gone that far. That was bullshit.

But like it or not, the #3 was bigger than the sport at that time.

I liked it... in a "sorry that I just wiped my cock on your drapes" sort of way.

But it was still dirty.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:
rozy wrote:Vickers had no right to claim that win, and Nascar should have penalized him.
Nah, I won't go that far. If they penalize Vickers, then who does the win go to?
:mrgreen: :twisted:

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
Much as it pains me to say it, I think it should go to Little E. Give Vickers a 1 lap penalty and reset the field at the time the infraction happened.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown