This thread is dedicated to Cuda.

The best of the best
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

!zzubevol wrote:actually, you're one of the WORST offenders of the in-yer-dome/BODE ME bullshit.

you are also one of the brain dead sheep that post here and apparently believe everything you read. you don't 'get it' in any way shape or form and as always, i'm gonna have to go ahead and remind you that i care not. not enough to pass you a clue, anyway.

i would agree, not one person here has your back. or mine. the difference, my fliend, lies in that i can handle that and deal accordingly, you cannot.

as for me having cuda's back - i'm down with cuda. i don't defend him (don't need to), or know much about him other than msg bored bullshit and the ocassional pm. i get a kick out of him. i also laugh my ass off at SG baggen on him too. cuda apparently (like many others) finds little to no use for you or doesn't notice you. don't cry, dry your eyes.

further proof you don't get it ? i'm prolly more down with SG than almost anyone here, imagine that! i think he's nails, one of my favorites and eh shouldn't this be the part where you go crying off to him about what a blah blah blah i am and how he shouldn't talk to me?

ya fucking dimwit.

go find a jungle gym to tie yourself too.
i'll be there soon with chocolate in hand.
You just kissed more ass than M2 at ren faire in that post.

You are the biggest TARD, goodbye.
IndyFrisco wrote:I was really into partaking in the art of fellatio
Dinsdale wrote:rack Al.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Buzzer has dropped more smack with that post than Spamurai, Buttsy & roxy combined in the whole thread
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Samurai G wrote:i see canibus is snifffing my dingleberries.
They smell like Raydah James was hanging from them. Funniest part of this thread is the propping you're getting.

I hate those RTTers. They won't let me look at the big board.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Destrofelice wrote:
They smell like Raydah James was hanging from them. Funniest part of this thread is the propping you're getting.

I hate those RTTers. They won't let me look at the big board.
You've been told before: No Fighting in the War Room
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Samurai G wrote:if rozy had a real sense of humor, he would now change his title to "gay waxed cowboy"

:lol:
[marq=left]i fucking internet love you. [/marq]

the tardling also known as alkie trying to dismiss someone ('sup me) that's been dismissing him for the better part of a year, almost begging him to find a new pair of ankles to latch onto in fact - is definitely noteworthy. not rackworthy, but noteworthy. keep trying, buddy. there's still hope for you yet.

ps: i'd rack you, aduc - but then you know, that might mean i'm up your ass and around the corner and since i'm quite sure you're still not gay...
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

!zzubevol wrote: the tardling also known as alkie trying to dismiss someone ('sup me) that's been dismissing him for the better part of a year, almost begging him to find a new pair of ankles to latch onto in fact - is definitely noteworthy. not rackworthy, but noteworthy. keep trying, buddy. there's still hope for you yet.
You're losing, but keep trying to convince yourself you aren't.

Where did you pick up the phrase "please drive through"? It's quite unique.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Alkie wrote:Where did you pick up the phrase "please drive through"? It's quite unique.
I think that one was mine. As they all are. All lines were started by me other than the ones SG started and everyone else picked up on. look up and left.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

[marq=left]alkie is not feeling the 314 'bode version of internet looooove...[/marq]
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

When Larry deleted my nic on a3, I posted as Bokonon
Yet you still don't get Cat's Cradle references? What's going on there?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Alkie
Swigmeister General

Post by Alkie »

Destrofelice wrote:
Alkie wrote:Where did you pick up the phrase "please drive through"? It's quite unique.
I think that one was mine. As they all are. All lines were started by me other than the ones SG started and everyone else picked up on. look up and left.
Thanks Cockblocker, I think I was really really close to finding the key to unlocking her heart this time.

Now it was all for naught.

PS Buzzer I renouced my affiliation to the 314 months ago. I'm 636 We eat real cuts of meat, and drink good beer.

Please update your spreadsheet.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Destrofelice wrote:
They smell like Raydah James was hanging from them.

We got a problem here you gameless fucking gimp?

Post by Guest »

[marq=left]the SG is feelin' MAD BODE right now as Cunta hikes up his skirt for massive cock stabs[/marq]
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

Alkie wrote:
Destrofelice wrote:
Thanks Cockblocker, I think I was really really close to finding the key to unlocking her heart this time.

Now it was all for naught.

PS Buzzer I renouced my affiliation to the 314 months ago. I'm 636 We eat real cuts of meat, and drink good beer.

Please update your spreadsheet.
bah, bigdaddyfelice never tells the truth. you should know this by now.

the 'spreadsheet' ref - yet another one of mine that you nabbed, you know this.

besides that, i wasn't referring to you being in the 314, hot thang.
as for the 636, 'bout the only thing i see going on there is a whole lotta wonder bread soccer mom's and their miserable husbands and generic children - that, and the immigrant bf's own's a store in st. charles - that's 636, no ?

so i'm gonna have to go ahead and stop spreadsheeting bigdaddyfelice and SG so that i can squeeze you in. my vacant brain can't handle spreadin' so many fine 314(ish) man specimens.

yer starting to grow on me, Big Al. almost like fungii.

anyway, no worries.
i'd ride the giant ferris wheel and throw rocks at the arch with ya.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

!zzubevol wrote:rozy - you are a mediocore,

irrelevant

apparently gay

I'll ask my wife

cowboy

at least you got one thing right

who has no body hair.

and then right back to the irrelevant swings and misses

i don't know you, you don't know me.

Ain't God good?

you make no sense,

I never really expected you to understand the sense.

and have no personality,

I thought you didn't know me?!

and no takes.

Um, yeah skippy. I would feed you enough takes to improve your quotient by a factor of 10 but then, in your mind, they would make no sense. :lol:

you live to assume the Mod position

Really? I thought you didn't know me but you know what I live for?

and chime in on the heels of others, like Luther.

Ask Meds. I'm a closer. I'm Brad Lidge, bitch.

i don't pay attention to you at all,

Can I sing God Bless America now?

and suggest you do the same.

You are assuming I pay attention to your inane drivel to begin with.

gay waxed cowboys are not my thing,

If I run into any, I'll be sure to shoot them. That would be a much higher priority than letting them know of your opinion.

you'd do well to remember that, hoss

Ok, I'll place it in the file right below Things to do In Tibet with your shorn toenails and mustard.

or i'm gonna have to go ahead and chew you up,

I'm happily married to a beautiful woman so your propositions are noted and soundly rejected. I have no interest in a bottle-blonde dipstick with the mental acuity of a rabid snail.

spit you out and step on ya.

Fear overwhelmeth my soul. Not really.

thank you, drive through.

I am not a fast food fan. But thanks for asking.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.

Post by Guest »

Cuda wrote:I don't have any trolls. None at all. Don't need any.

When Larry deleted my nic on a3, I posted as Bokonon, and when Massa Harsh deleted that one for dropping a perfectly timed Blazing Saddles reset on Coonibus, I registered as ©™

Nope, no trolls. Sorry* you had to miss with that mighty swing of your purse, but you did, indeed miss

*not sorry

[marq=left]BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!![/marq]
ingrate
Jake

Post by ingrate »

!zzubevol wrote:[marq=right]!up fuck the shut should I..[/marq]
FTFY
RACKing_rozy, Cuda, TWIS, PSUFAN --> Image
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Speaking of spreadsheets, I'd better update:

roxy: rootbeer troll

SG: claim it and it will come

ou_skull: de plane, boss, de plane

*ut*sp**y: [/fartnoise]

bunnyfelice: lies

buzzer: bucket-o-yogurt[/img]
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..

Post by Guest »

Memo to KKKuda: bro, this thread is not a badge of honor, it's a badge of shame. Just because you've spent the last year or so smooching every sphincter at RTT and they've tolerated your mediocrity like families tolerate a gay uncle does not mean that your moist ass brand of smack is going to wash now that we have all assembled in one place for the first time since SCIII. Truth is, bitch, I've been through the trenches. I went toe to toe with spray, mvscal, medalions, Y2K, raydah james, just to name a few, while you hid at RTT with a pacifier in your mouth marinaded in bacefelice's ass piss. I looked them in the eye and told them to bring it and they did. Yes, fuckbag, you couldn't take the heat, so you hid like the canuck pussy that you are. Now you're here looking like Vanilla Ice at the Vibe awards. You ain't legit. You are to smack what Richard Simmons is to heterosexuality. Next time you're swimming in a sea of your own crappy takes, please, PLEASE do us all a favor and throw the toaster oven in which you're baking a quiche into the pool, bro.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

that is a very long, neatly organized, drawn out post, rozy the waxed cowboy.

i can't imagine i should hit 'reply with quote' and do the same. those sort of posts are horrible to read.

this is the first time i've noticed you make some serious smack effort. slightly malicious, even.

scary.

i'm not sure how you grew the balls to finally pretend to sack up and stop making passive-aggressive snipes, but congratulations.

i don't believe you know the words to God Bless America.

i don't believe you're half as interesting as you think you are.

nor am i.

whatever.

eternal rackage to SG for being a chaotic instigator.
Last edited by lovebuzz on Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Samurai G wrote:Memo to KKKuda: bro, this thread is not a badge of honor, it's a badge of shame. Just because you've spent the last year or so smooching every sphincter at RTT and they've tolerated your mediocrity like families tolerate a gay uncle does not mean that your moist ass brand of smack is going to wash now that we have all assembled in one place for the first time since SCIII. Truth is, bitch, I've been through the trenches. I went toe to toe with spray, mvscal, medalions, Y2K, raydah james, just to name a few, while you hid at RTT with a pacifier in your mouth marinaded in bacefelice's ass piss. I looked them in the eye and told them to bring it and they did. Yes, fuckbag, you couldn't take the heat, so you hid like the canuck pussy that you are. Now you're here looking like Vanilla Ice at the Vibe awards. You ain't legit. You are to smack what Richard Simmons is to heterosexuality. Next time you're swimming in a sea of your own crappy takes, please, PLEASE do us all a favor and throw the toaster oven in which you're baking a quiche into the pool, bro.
See. Solid when you're not spamming.

RACKs a plenty back at ya.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You pay attention to award shows? And you're not a fag?

They don't make a :rollmeds: big enough for that

You're dismissed now, piss-boy
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

!zzubevol wrote:that is a very long, neatly organized, drawn out post, rozy the waxed cowboy.

i can't imagine i should hit 'reply with quote' and do the same. those sort of posts are horrible to read.

this is the first time i've noticed you make some serious smack effort. slightly malicious, even.

scary.

i'm not sure how you grew the balls to finally pretend to sack up and stop making passive-aggressive snipes, but congratulations.

i don't believe you know the words to God Bless America.

i don't believe you're half as interesting as you think you are.

nor am i.

whatever.

eternal rackage to SG for being a chaotic instigator.
translation~~"Oh, SHIT! I'm the FUCK OUTTA HERE"

Wisdom and hope shine eternal...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

rozy wrote: Wisdom and hope shine eternal...
That's so true. For instance, my eternal hope is for you to simultaneously have cancer, AND a heart attack.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Raydah James wrote:
Destrofelice wrote:
They smell like Raydah James was hanging from them.

We got a problem here
No.

you gameless fucking gimp?
If you called me a game-having gimp fucker, I'd answer.
lovebuzz

Post by lovebuzz »

brilliant and hormonal, sir rozy the hairless cowboy.
You are assuming I pay attention to your inane drivel to begin with.
you do, you're typing at me.
I have no interest in a bottle-blonde dipstick with the mental acuity of a rabid snail.
actually you do, because, again, you're typing. at me.

2. that you make assumptions such as this horse shit, pretty much goes along with the whole hairless, effeminate, cowboy thing that you've got going on, so....
Brad Lidge,
no idea who that is.
bitch
i prefer cunt.

i also hope you're satisfied.

and ps: i'm gonna have to go ahead and dig my tiny nose in a bit deeper and rack cuda's spreadsheeting. and his sphincter. it's pretty fucken comfortable up in here.

Post by Guest »

[fade]BODE 314[/fade]
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

SG says it's warm & moist and he should know. After all, nobody has more experiance with man-ass than he does

Post by Guest »

Cunta wrote:SG beat me the fuck down
we know
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Now you only need to convince yourself, SG
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Cuda wrote:Now you only need to convince yourself, SG
Negative. You are the current incarnation of Inky-Irie, etc. Everyone gets free shots.

Consider this Cudasan. Buzzerd is the one up your ass currently and playing racketball with your sphincter.

Should tell you something...

Post by Guest »

Cuda wrote:Speaking of spreadsheets, I'd better update:

roxy: rootbeer troll

SG: claim it and it will come

ou_skull: de plane, boss, de plane

*ut*sp**y: [/fartnoise]

bunnyfelice: lies

buzzer: bucket-o-yogurt[/img]

Translation:

I'm right and I'm gonna fight the whole world because it makes me angry!!!
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Nice thread everyone, you may gawk at it in Archives.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?