Down goes Bobby again!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Down goes Bobby again!

Post by Danimal »

FSU will never be a national power again under this staff. When will Bowden wake-up and admit it?

NCSU lost to freaking Akron for piss-sakes.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

So it appears that boobalicous pimp Amato may be around a bit longer than folks thought. At least until he loses to Wake next week.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Just brutal, this is the norm now, however sickening it is.

Give credit to NC State though, they made some very nice plays when they needed them...something we haven't seen for about six years.
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

FSU lost a lot of great coaches over the years, one of them came back and took a bite out of Bobby again. FSU seems to have a ton of talent, I wonder how long Bobby will hang around. Do Noles fans think Steele is the next coach? What do you think about Steele?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Fuck Steele!

Fuck this good ole boy circle jerk that has been killing the FSU program!

Fuck any coach associated with the program right now beside Mickey Andrews. He is the only good coach we have left even though he is past his prime.

Personally I smiled a little when we lost to NCST. I have grown use to it. I knew that we would lose tonight even with two weeks to prepare....haha...PREPARE....we dont do that at FSU anymore.

Here is hoping FSU loses 4 of the next 6.....maybe just maybe that will cause some changes.

Ps. Atleast FSU has a shot at the state title. I dont care if we lose the next 6 as long as we beat the crocs in tally. I dont know how the noles will be able to accomplish it but that is the only win I care about now.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

As long as JoePa is still coaching, so will Bowden. And as long as Bowden is coaching, FSU will slip further toward mediocrity.

I don't think he will ever modify his staff to any great degree (as I think you FSU fans note as well) and I think FSU is stranded UFN.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Mr T wrote:Here is hoping FSU loses 4 of the next 6.....
Not likely, given that you have Duke and Western Michigan coming up on the schedule during that time, also Virginia at home with Virginia having a sub-par season.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Sky wrote:As long as JoePa is still coaching, so will Bowden. And as long as Bowden is coaching, FSU will slip further toward mediocrity.

I don't think he will ever modify his staff to any great degree (as I think you FSU fans note as well) and I think FSU is stranded UFN.
This, I wholeheartedly disagree with. I think it is one of the greatest misconceptions in CFB.

Anyways... what is the total win count for both now? Joe has gotta be creeping right back up there.
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Yep this is it till the ole man retires or dies. I support Steele and Odell haggins as D coaches along with Mickey of course. T you make a valid point that Andrews is aging (currently 64) and increasingly College football coaching is becoming a young mans game.
The only thing I can add to what I have said many times before is now recruiting is , and will continue to suffer under the status quo. As I look at this team now I cant see any one on O that I would rather have over a player from the 90 s.
Mark Richt was not in my opinion a very good OC but he had the atheletes to get away with it unlike the teams of the last few years.
Aside from Duke and perhaps Western Mich. every game the remainder of the year will be a toss up.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

BTW, that kid qb ing NCS is nails.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Ken wrote:Anyways... what is the total win count for both now? Joe has gotta be creeping right back up there.
Bowden is up by 5....which I don't see PSU eclipsing this year...so maybe in '07 or '08 if they make it that long (and FSU continues this trend)
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Mr T wrote:Here is hoping FSU loses 4 of the next 6.....
Not likely, given that you have Duke and Western Michigan coming up on the schedule during that time, also Virginia at home with Virginia having a sub-par season.
What's with WMU scheduling these OOC cupcakes?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

After watching the replay, hats off to the WRs from NCST. Oh my lord did they make some catches. Fuck those NCST and there dirty players. I am suprised we didnt have more guys injured after all the chop blocking going on.

FSUs defense is now catching the blame from the good ole boy circle jerk. Hell we have had 8 serious injuries this year on a rebuilding year. I think the D played just fine to hold NCST state to 24.

The good news...I think i only have to deal with one more year of this.

Nolesy, I think we can take duke and directional michigan.....I think.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Welcome to big-name-team-team-that-used-to-be-something status. Sucks doesn't it?
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Danimal wrote:Welcome to big-name-team-team-that-used-to-be-something status. Sucks doesn't it?
Yes, it does.

Sin,

Domer Fan

:brad:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.