The Wheels are falling off the Silverspoon express

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

jackass007
Elwood

The Wheels are falling off the Silverspoon express

Post by jackass007 »

Way to go DEI, way to continue your dominance in Daytona. Looks to me like everybody has figured out the elusive secrets that had DEI on top at the super speedways. And just when I thought "look out for Robbie Gordon with a DEI engine in that #7 Jim Bean car" shit he might wanna give that back.

I will be at the race, my 1st Daytona, sitting in the Allison section to watch the Kurt and Kyle show. I'm loving how Kurt is getting no gloss this week, he'll fly right under the radar.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

So you think a 7th place finish in the Bud Shootout suddenly means that DEI won't continue to dominate at Daytona?

Think again, grasshopper.

ps; I envy you being at the race. Be sure to blow many kisses at the #8 during the Victory Lap.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

7th in the bud shootout, and 39th in qualifying, yep your right wags, no need to fret
MRCTM
Inferiority Complex

Post by MRCTM »

I am not the biggest Jr. fan around, but only a fool would think that the #8 won't be a huge factor once the real racing starts on Thursday. The car is obviously set up to run in the draft, and nobody in the Cup Series can work that draft better than the #8.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

jackass007 wrote:...yep your right wags....
chirp chirp

DEI comes in 1-2 in the first 150 mile qualifier.

You're damn right I'm right.

Business as usual for DEI at Daytona.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Can you say sandbag ? They shoulda saved it for the real race, now the field knows what to expect yet again...
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

Dam, I'm gonna have to watch the Silverspoon/Gaylisp show another freaking year? I was traveling during the 150's. I'll be at the Trucks tonight, and the 300 Saturday, Sunday a nice camcorder battery could solve my Bud nightmare. (I'd never do that) :lol:

look for me on speedvision I'll be the jackass waving to the camera!
Harsh
Will Work For Natty Ice

Post by Harsh »

Id keep an eye out on the Gibbs cars. Especially if the 20 hooks up with the 8. Stewart IMHO sandbagged most of the shootout and shot to the front with some help from Jr. Two more laps and that race would have belonged to him as well.... Obviously the 150 win really put him as one of the favs. Sure it was nice to see the Busch win, but two completely different cars, so thats not much of a tell. The 20 car WANTS it this year, no doubt!!!
Tony Stewart wrote:Me, Myself, and I and thats all I need