Your favorite to win the Championship this year.........

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Buried_Nick
You can't spell scUM, without UM

Post by Buried_Nick »

Stole my guy!

I picked him LAST year, but the damn DEI fags interupted his run to the front that last race..

I am picking the best young driver around, again.

Btw - did you see how NASCAR didn't penalize Busch, when he obviously PASSED under the yellow line, with a few laps to go?! DW saw it, and even pointed it out, (somewhat) but there NEVER was a replay or whatever!

If that had been a Hendrick car, they'd have been ALL over it! Busch CLEARLY went low, and completed the pass with BOTH wheels under the yellow. Doesn't NECKAR have rules!?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

My heart says the #8 will win it all.

My head won't be surprised if that whiny bitchass prancing fairy #48 does.
jackass007
Elwood

Post by jackass007 »

I feel repeat coming on here... on his way to 8

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Easy Wags. Hate on the 24 all you want, but Johnson has been nothing but class since he entered into this series.

I'm guessing the above statement came out of frustration from seeing Jr struggle.

:lol:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

MSUFAN wrote:Btw - did you see how NASCAR didn't penalize Busch, when he obviously PASSED under the yellow line, with a few laps to go?! DW saw it, and even pointed it out, (somewhat) but there NEVER was a replay or whatever!

If that had been a Hendrick car, they'd have been ALL over it! Busch CLEARLY went low, and completed the pass with BOTH wheels under the yellow. Doesn't NECKAR have rules!?
Maybe they don't have the same set of rules in an All Star race. That's the only thing I could think of to where the rules might not apply the same way.

I'd like to see Kenseth return to Championship form this year, but it's a last chance for the #6, so I am pulling for him.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The man you all love to hate will return to the top this year.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote:Easy Wags. Hate on the 24 all you want, but Johnson has been nothing but class since he entered into this series.

I'm guessing the above statement came out of frustration from seeing Jr struggle.

:lol:
Nope, not at all. I actually have more respect for Jeffy than I do JJ, but they're both joined at the hip fags in my book.

Nothing personal you see. I'm all in with DEI and RCR. Anyone who challenges their rightful spot at the top of the NASCAR heap (i.e: Hendrick and Roush racing) is my sworn enemy and therefore likely to be branded as FAGS at some point if they get in the way.

Unless, of course, I pick them for my fantasy racing team.

Hey, I'm just being an equal opportunity hatah here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

schmick wrote:
any inbred retard can drive a car in a circle
Yeah, but not just any inbred retard can be the first across the finish line after 500 miles, and that makes all the difference.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Tony Stewart wins it this year.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

My heart says JJ, but my gut says its going to be some lucky bastard like Newman or McMurray.
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

BSmack wrote:Image

The man you all love to hate will return to the top this year.

Damn Skippy!

The #24 Hendrick Motorsports DuPont Chevrolet will perform like a champ all year. The guys will do a heckuva job gettin him in and outta the pits. He'd like to thank all his sponsors....Pepsi....the folks at DuPont...everyone at Chevy....all the family back home....he just can't thank em enough.

Oh....sorry bout that....havin a redneck moment. :lol:

WAR 24
Roofer
Elwood

Post by Roofer »

schmick wrote:Image

any inbred retard can drive a car in a circle

RC's back to making Supercross boring. I'll watch just to see how fucking precise the maniac is for a 20 lap ME, but seriously, we're on what, 5 in a row now? He fucking dominated in Indy last weekend (what else is new?)
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

My top five this year are:

1. Johnson
2. Earnhardt
3. Busch
4. Gordon
5. McMurray
33. Petty