New Member Here

The best of the best
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mace wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, if I recollect......when I busted out my waterproof microscope, the tiny chlorinated tadpoles had my same features.
Well, I guess they must have looked something like this........

.....only with a tiny, tiny, little tail.

Mace
I'm just happy I'm not the only one posting pics of the spouses, Mace. He's hit.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

timmay wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:What am I defending?
nothing very well.

the whole "that smak is not fresh, because I've heard it before" thing is well,
pretty much flailing. especially when you invite it. thats what you did with that pic.

you realize that don't you?

maybe you don't.

enjoy being curbed for as long as you want
Is that all you have to say, Timmay? I'm flailing. Since when do you have an opinion or take a position on anything. I thought impartial observation encapsulates you, Timmay? Do us all a favor and stick to your indifferent ways.
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

Maybe she was eatting a real taco and dropped it into her lap at the same time that RF busted a nut.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Any self respecting male would have lied and said "my wife's the one on the LEFT", and would never have confessed to being hitched to the fat one.
So lying is what makes you a self respecting male. I guess you get real far with the 12 year olds then on My space.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Do us all a favor and stick to your indifferent ways.
If you think telling you that you suck and bring absolutely nothing to any board or even chat room you post on however many times I have is being indifferent, than you are a stupider Eunuk than I thought.

get the fuck off this board so I only have to scroll by your shity spam on one site.

fukken corky
Rumpletardskin wrote: Is that all you have to say, Timmay? I'm flailing. Since when do you have an opinion or take a position on anything. I thought impartial observation encapsulates you, Timmay?
what fukken board have you been reading?
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mace wrote:Okay, props to you for fessing up to marrying a fat chick...I guess. :roll: You must have been in the midst of one horrible slump when you laid the wood to THAT......damn, I would have taken lots of extra BP and consulted a few batting instructors before resorting to THAT. Oh well, to each his own.

Mace
So, I guess everyone in this pacle has a hot ass wife straight off the catwalk? I seriously doubt that. Listen, if your wife has a # with a decimal for her last name, she isn't real.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Mace wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:
Any self respecting male would have lied and said "my wife's the one on the LEFT", and would never have confessed to being hitched to the fat one.
So lying is what makes you a self respecting male. I guess you get real far with the 12 year olds then on My space.
Okay, props to you for fessing up to marrying a fat chick...I guess. :roll: You must have been in the midst of one horrible slump when you laid the wood to THAT......damn, I would have taken lots of extra BP and consulted a few batting instructors before resorting to THAT. Oh well, to each his own.

Mace
Now wait mace he may have married a skinny chick compared to himself.
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

timmay wrote:

If you think telling you that you suck and bring absolutely nothing to any board or even chat room you post on however many times I have is being indifferent, than you are a stupider Eunuk than I thought.

get the fuck off this board so I only have to scroll by your shity spam on one site.

fukken corky
Timmay,

Your posts are as useless as a third tit.....that's all you fucking say to me is that I am worthless and spam on the boards. Get a clue or post something new.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Mace wrote:Okay, props to you for fessing up to marrying a fat chick...I guess. :roll: You must have been in the midst of one horrible slump when you laid the wood to THAT......damn, I would have taken lots of extra BP and consulted a few batting instructors before resorting to THAT. Oh well, to each his own.

Mace
So, I guess everyone in this pacle has a hot ass wife straight off the catwalk?
compared to the zeppelin you married? most certainly.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mister Bushice wrote: Mace

compared to the zeppelin you married? most certainly.
Don't you have some pink champagne to take to an arbitrary motel and have relations with a traveling salesman?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

RumpleForeskin wrote:To be fair.....so you know more about me. Here is a pic of my wife and her friend. Friend is left and Wife is right.

You guys may be jumping too fast here...looks like Leon and his 3 nijjer buddies, 2 high school freshman and a horny lesbian with a black strap on could tit fuck that bitch all at one time.

I would not mind seeing her and that blondie hotty go munching on each other....I mean the fat chick has got to have a snatch like a fucking Holstein cow...

I would have said the blonde hottie is my wife and her big tited freind wants to suck my dick, and dude my OL has got a fine rack, but that is one fucking sow you be married to. What did you do, stand her on her fucking head in the pool to fuck her ??

Bwwwaaaahaaaaa....idiot....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Ya knew this would go there. :lol:
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

RumpleForeskin wrote:People like Mister Bushice take pride in flexing their muscles over the internet and logout after endless hours and walk away to grab another Little Debbie Snack from their basement pantry and say to themselves "Man, I was the shit today" then they carry on to a 4 hour session of one of those XBOX 360 games. This is truly a sad occurrence that I can walk in here with no relevance to theses people's little world and cause futile banter for hours.
You say this like it's a bad thing.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

[quote="Derron]
You guys may be jumping too fast here...looks like Leon and his 3 nijjer buddies, 2 high school freshman and a horny lesbian with a black strap on could tit fuck that bitch all at one time.

I would not mind seeing her and that blondie hotty go munching on each other....I mean the fat chick has got to have a snatch like a fucking Holstein cow...

I would have said the blonde hottie is my wife and her big tited freind wants to suck my dick, and dude my OL has got a fine rack, but that is one fucking sow you be married to. What did you do, stand her on her fucking head in the pool to fuck her ??

Bwwwaaaahaaaaa....idiot....
If this is the type of 3rd rate elementary school drivel you expect me to sucumb to, then you've got another thing comin'.

It must make you proud to heave stones from behind the bushes when saying "I've got a hot old lady and your wife is fat!" It's only words until you grow the sak to post proof. However, seeing that I am among such honorable lads, I believe any posted pics I receive of your significant others will come from a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog.

I think I found the origins of the ol' fishing story and it lies within this board. I guess you are going to tell me next that Nessy is real.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Well, since this thread sucks ten ways to sunday, that makes it as good a place as any to discuss another pressing matter...

Orc...

Buddy...

Pal...

You and I now have a problem.

A problem which will lend itself to a simple solution -- in a week, ONE of us is going to be sporting a different sig.

And it won't be me.

As far as the FNG (that's Fucking New Guys, in case they don't use that abbreviation around your workplace)...

Nah. If I wanted to see a bunch of "BODE," "I'm in your dome," "you take this place seriously and I don't," and the venerable "I know you are, but what am I"...

I'd just start paying attention to Whitey again.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RumpleForeskin wrote: If this is the type of 3rd rate elementary school drivel you expect me to sucumb to, then you've got another thing comin'.
What'd you expect RumpleTrollskin?

Derron is one of our designated troll greeters, and a damn fine job he does. Look at these responses as T1B's version of the welcome wagon.

Hey, at least you got some run. Most trolling attempts here wind up in trots in about 15 minutes or less, so at least you have that going for you, which is nice.

You can now drag your vapid troll ass on back to whatever shit board you came from and exchange T1B cum with the skanky bitches there-in....or you can stay here and continue to get plungered. The choice may not be yours.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote: Nah. If I wanted to see a bunch of "BODE," "I'm in your dome," "you take this place seriously and I don't," and the venerable "I know you are, but what am I"...

I'd just start paying attention to Whitey again.
Dins, why are you still here? I'm quite sure that you got ran...

btw, you prancing little fairy...I've never posted like that, so you can just shove that gloss up your overly abused and sensitive little twat.

Christ, what a pussy.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

I think I found the origins of the ol' fishing story and it lies within this board. I guess you are going to tell me next that Nessy is real.
big difference between a mythical sea monster and a real life beached whale. I would have figured that lying next to the sweaty sea beast every night would have helped you out with that.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Well, she's better than what you'll ever wake up next to. And yes..... I am counting those nights you "sleep walked" to your parents bedroom just so you could get a little closer to your pappy's goods.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

War Wagon wrote:

You can now drag your vapid troll ass on back to whatever shit board you came from and exchange T1B cum with the skanky bitches there-in....or you can stay here and continue to get plungered. The choice may not be yours.
WTF is this?!?!? You gloss me and then when all your chat friends walk up you say, "and you better stay out sucka!"

Sending mixed signals is attributed to your lifestyle as a person in real life. So, how is that working out being with a man and a woman? And don't tell me you were just experimenting.

Remember, a man who builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one dick isn't known as a bridge builder, he's known as a cock sucker. I hope you can live with that.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, she's better than what you'll ever wake up next to
Dude If I slept next to a sack of week old liposuction fat I'd be doing better than you.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Dinsdale wrote:You and I now have a problem.

A problem which will lend itself to a simple solution -- in a week, ONE of us is going to be sporting a different sig.

And it won't be me.
I'll even place your new sig/av combo on the front burner ... ahead of the bunny avs.

Just don't tell the others.
Donkey Punch
Crack Whore

Post by Donkey Punch »

RumpleForeskin wrote:To be fair.....so you know more about me. Here is a pic of my wife and her friend. Friend is left and Wife is right.

Let the wytches begin! :twisted:

I expect good things from you guys.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

[quote="Mister Bushice]

Dude If I slept next to a sack of week old liposuction fat I'd be doing better than you.
Which I'm sure you own a lot of that shit considering you can make soap with it. And you will never run out of the one necessity in your life that makes you just a little bit more experienced than a virgin who doesn't masterbate.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Welcome, new friend. Broken Rootbeer has refreshments in the Shrubber wing. Just remember we are all Jim Rome and friends.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RumpleForeskin wrote: WTF is this?!?!? You gloss me and then when all your chat friends walk up you say, "and you better stay out sucka!"
chat friends?

Ain't nobody here my friend. There are some whom over the years I've developed a certain amount of respect for, and some not so much but tolerate because I have no choice, but they aren't my "friend".

Are you drunk?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

RumpleForeskin wrote:[
Compared to that fat hog, my OL is fucking smokin....And it is only words, because your the only cum guzzler stupid enough to post pictures of a couple of dykes, claim the fat one is your bitch and the other her friend. Do they go out trolling bars much together ??

I could post a picture of a goat and say I fuck goats and these jerk offs would believe it. So, likely you couldn't even score with the fat chick....but it makes for good smack. I am trying to understand this... if you post a picture of that fat bitch taking your johnson down the throat, you might get some props for that.

But hell, that picture is probably from your last cousin fucking adventure. So that makes it bullshit.....and it makes you a fucking idiot for claiming the fat bitch.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote: I could post a picture of a goat and say I fuck goats and these jerk offs would believe it.
Quite frankly, Derron, we don't even need the picture.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You fuck goats?

Ewww ....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

orcinus wrote:You fuck goats?

Ewww ....

Of course he doesn't fuck goats. Don't be ridiculous.

He's an OSU Beaver. He fucks sheep.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

You do know how to finish ... Nice.

Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Has he racked the trolls yet?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Well, she's better than what you'll ever wake up next to.
Welcome to the board. Yeah...

What are you... an IRIE and Zyclone hybrid tard?

Moreese must be on vacation to let this slip by.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Derron wrote:

....but it makes for good smack.
You should never say it makes for good smack when you post. Your smack is as entertaining as spectating a cake walk at a local craft show. By the time I'm done with you, you will be taxiing me all over these forums in a rickshaw telling everyone that I represent Pol Pot and you and everyone else represent Cambodia. Is that all you have......my wife is fat smack? Derron, you've posted like 5 times on this board and haven't changed direction. I guess you are going to make everone go through the pain and suffering of 6 more pages of your low standard bullshit.

Try again.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RumpleForeskin wrote: Is that all you have......my wife is fat smack?

Try again.
Your wife is butt-ugly.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OK.

Well, at least your spunktrap has...distinguishing characteristics. Those 2 gallon milkjugs are nothing short of MASSIVE. It's like she's sweater-smuggling a couple of rounded asteroids that are yearning to oust Pluto from the ranks of Planetdom.

Do triangular spaceships constantly assail her with pixelbombs?

They say, "more than a mouthful is wasted"...your excess is truly MONOLITHIC. I mean, shit...do Somali Warlords steal her right off the UN truck, or what?

If your seedblast can't baste her rack with a full coat, she might be sporting some overlarge tumbling tatas.

Yet, at least she had the decency to spackle her face with some quickmix concrete, already. Her buddy, while somewhat cute through the wonders of comparative analysis, has neglected to Brillopad off the evidence of her last Vaselined Ballsack on Chin Extravaganza. SHit...let's hope she squeegeed behind her ears. Maybe she can get drunk and playfully headbut your sow, dislodging some crusty swimmer detritus into her lap, which can then struggle down to her snarlpatch and conceive a set of bastard twins to help keep those Lactose Zepplins from setting aloft and obscuring the sun.

If only bitches could help each other out a little...your stout-bodied swine could squeeze off a little tit and offer it to her girl there, and the girl could trowel off a little neckfat for her kittens to gnaw on.

Anyway, I hope your time here is productive. If there's one thing that distinguishes you already, it's your willingness to stage this little barnyard drama for us. For that, you are extended a rack...not like you're lacking in that department. Damn, how big are her nipples? Are firehydrants stealing her jealous glances?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Also...what the hell is happening behind them? Is SissyCrown tooling the room for anus? 72 screaming footpounds of mammary hangs nearby, and he's groping up guys?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
that's all you fucking say to me is that I am worthless and spam on the boards.
that's all you are, and that's what you do.

good yob though, if you hadn't posted your OL's pic this woulda dropped off page 1 by now.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

I haven't read the board for a few days as I've had some photog. gigs to do. I'm also not going to read this thread. I went right to page 4 and found out that I don't want to read the first 3 pages.

Having said that, I still won't break out the "meter."

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
silvurna
Elwood

Post by silvurna »

Rumpskin,
You can see that I too am a FNG here.
First, I don't care if your OL is a tubbo or not. If in fact you're married to her, and if you enjoyed the times you've croodled with this steatopygous harridan, more power to you. Personally, it seems as though you've arrived at a situation akin to asking someone to please beat you about the head and shoulders because it feels so good when he stops.
I have only one question.
Do you enjoy training your body lice to jump from ringworm circle to ringworm circle more than you enjoy training the maggots that crawl from beneath your leprosy scabs to scurry up your crank?