New Member Here

The best of the best
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Invictus wrote:
timmay wrote:the demon is at Luth's door?

High above Manhattan town
what lurks and has a shape like that...
They came in under the radar
when our backs were turned around
In a fleet of lincoln town cars
they rolled to our town
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Invictus wrote:This thread will be headed to the archives in a bit. Let me "weigh" in about the portly pepper pot of a wife:
RumpleForeskin wrote:To be fair.....so you know more about me. Here is a pic of my wife and her friend. Friend is left and Wife is right.

Rump, I'm sure many others on here have wives who may be fatter and uglier that yours is but they were not/are not stupid enough to post a picture of their heiffer of a wife. I guess you should get a pat on the back for being proud of your wife so much that you would do what is akin to throwing chum to a sea of vicious great white sharks. Surely you must have lurked around here for a bit and seen how nasty people can be. If so, why would you expect a different response when you post a picture of your state fair ribbon winning wife? If I didn't know any better, judging by the pale complexion of your wife, the overly arched eyebrows, the dyed, dirty blonde hair and the mass of chins and tits all straining to get out of that sausage casing of a shirt, I'd swear you were some project black man with permed hair and a couple of gold teeth. Your wife is the kind of white woman I see n.iggers fighting over on "Cheaters." She is no prize but if you love her, then fuck what others say right?

Oh, welcome RF! Hope this doesn't keep you from posting in the future. You will undoubtedly get labeled a tard but people may gain a modest respect for you if you continue to hang around and "fuck with us." Cutting and running, although I don't think is your style, would be a bad idea at this point.

See it through.
^^^ That pretty much deserves a rack.

Although I would be a tad more charitable: considering the crew in here, despite the nasty comments directed at RF's wife, the overwhelming majority, as in at least 99%, of us probably would be willing to lay the pipe to her if she was up for it. Having said that, for those of us who actually love our wives, posting a pic of her on this board probably isn't the brightest idea in the world.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

A balck man is willing to fuck white womens?

Tell me you new...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:despite the nasty comments directed at RF's wife, the overwhelming majority, as in at least 99%, of us probably would be willing to lay the pipe to her if she was up for it.
Fukkin A.

That isn't his wife, though.
According to Rumpledshittroll, it’s his wife. And for the record, I’ve nailed roughly a hundred women in my life (‘sup Dinsdale, May 1997), and none of them approached that she-beast in either total mass or ugliness. No thanks.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:despite the nasty comments directed at RF's wife, the overwhelming majority, as in at least 99%, of us probably would be willing to lay the pipe to her if she was up for it.
Fukkin A.

According to Rumpledshittroll, it’s his wife. And for the record, I’ve nailed roughly a hundred women in my life (‘sup Dinsdale, May 1997), and none of them approached that she-beast in either total mass or ugliness. No thanks.
BULLFUCKINGSHIT....

I will go with Terry on that.... most of us would lay the meat to her if given that chance...and although I cannot claim Jabar like you, I tagged a few... and I guarantee you there were one or 5 "chunky" women in there, and over all they sucked like a Hoover and were generally a good fuck....there is no such thing as a bad piece of ass... few beers, little chronic, and 2 am rolls around and she looks pretty damn good....better than no nut at all....but I am sure you would rather jerk it than let her knob you....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote: Fukkin A.

BULLFUCKINGSHIT....

I will go with Terry on that.... most of us would lay the meat to her if given that chance...and although I cannot claim Jabar like you, I tagged a few... and I guarantee you there were one or 5 "chunky" women in there, and over all they sucked like a Hoover and were generally a good fuck....there is no such thing as a bad piece of ass... few beers, little chronic, and 2 am rolls around and she looks pretty damn good....better than no nut at all....but I am sure you would rather jerk it than let her knob you....
No bullshit, just stating fact. I have never, and would never, tag something as large and nasty as that. I understand that you would, Derron, and with little concern whether it was male or female.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Gotta go with Goober here, never have and never will tag something that large. But Goob, she ain't nasty, come on now, look at that smile.

She may be a sweat hog, but she's not a nasty sweat hog.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A coupla questions must be answered --

Is it a sunday or monday morning, between the hours of 1:30 - 2:30 AM?

Have I had -

A) More than a twelver,

or

B) Less than a twelver?

These variables would have significant bearing on my answer.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

I have and would again. Probably in the next 24 hours.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Addendum: There always has been and always will be rather large amounts of beer and/or booze involved. It makes me less ashamed of myself.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

ElvisMonster wrote:Addendum: There always has been and always will be rather large amounts of beer and/or booze involved. It makes me less ashamed of myself.

It's the fuel that allows beastly chicks like FNG's OL to get laid.

And mental illness and blindness are the catalysts to them getting married.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:A coupla questions must be answered --

Is it a sunday or monday morning, between the hours of 1:30 - 2:30 AM?
If you don't know that ^

Then the answer to this:
Have I had -

A) More than a twelver,

or

B) Less than a twelver?
Would be yes.

and for the record.

NO FAT CHICKS.

Even drunk off my ass I could pull better than that fashionably dressed sow.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fat chicks are much like Slinkies --

Very little in the way of any real value, but fun as all hell to watch fall down a flight of stairs.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Fat chicks are like riding a moped, fun to ride but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.
Jacktown Smack
Crack Whore

Post by Jacktown Smack »

I've railed a few roughly of her girth in my day. Slumps need busting, gentlemen. Friends need friends to jump on the odd landmine. If one of the boys wanted to punish Wife's Friend in that pic but Wife wouldn't let the party get started, you feed me a few Surfer on Acids (or is it Surfers on Acid...who the fuck knows), I would belly flop on that grenade for my boy so he could get his tic-tac wet.

If you say you "never have, never will", you lie. You're a guy. She has a snapper-trap. You'd dive in in a heartbeat.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

pron wrote:Fat chicks are like riding a moped, fun to ride but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one.
Hey, that's pretty funny.

Sin,

HA! That's funny. I've never heard that joke before.

Sin,
Deaf People
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jacktown Smack wrote:I've railed a few roughly of her girth in my day. Slumps need busting, gentlemen. Friends need friends to jump on the odd landmine. If one of the boys wanted to punish Wife's Friend in that pic but Wife wouldn't let the party get started, you feed me a few Surfer on Acids (or is it Surfers on Acid...who the fuck knows), I would belly flop on that grenade for my boy so he could get his tic-tac wet.

^^^^ Posts like someone who has actually gone out with the boys tagging strange before.

Others in this thread...not so much.

I've taken some SERIOUS lumps "for the team." And I've had the favor returned. That's how it works.

The fact remains, I never married any of them...hell, I rarely even got a first name out of the deal...and they sure never got my real one.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sorry, but no. I never thought about it, but Dins raised an interesting point. I never approached chasing women as a group activity. If I was out with a few buddies, and someone spotted a female they were interested in, it was up to them to close the deal on their own. OK to make smalltalk with her ugly friend, but don’t expect me to pleasure that beast just so’s you can nail a hottie. I never expected that of any of them either, never needed it.

Of course, I worked regular shifts as a bartender during my single days, and that’s where I acquired a significant number of temporary girlfriends. Never needed any “wingman” for those, as they had no expectations of me hooking up their fat, ugly friends with other bartenders.

A woman like RumpledShitstain’s wife makes my hand look pretty, even without a manicure.

Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Dude's wife looks like KCFATPAUL in drag........... :paul:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Jacktown Smack wrote:I've railed a few roughly of her girth in my day. Slumps need busting, gentlemen. Friends need friends to jump on the odd landmine. If one of the boys wanted to punish Wife's Friend in that pic but Wife wouldn't let the party get started, you feed me a few Surfer on Acids (or is it Surfers on Acid...who the fuck knows), I would belly flop on that grenade for my boy so he could get his tic-tac wet.

If you say you "never have, never will", you lie. You're a guy. She has a snapper-trap. You'd dive in in a heartbeat.
This man speaks the truth. ASS is ASS is ASS. I guess all you guys are a bunch of Chippendale faggots anway, so fancy yourself a fucking Addonis that every chick will just drop trou for. Chances are most of you woul get rejected for "Red neck Weekly", so go ahead and jerk off, since you all have to have hottie 20 something slim ass blondes to get your miniscule dicks wet.
OK to make smalltalk with her ugly friend, but don’t expect me to pleasure that beast just so’s you can nail a hottie.
Did this wingman thing a couple of times. Once it got me a fucking blowjob for about 3 hours ( had a bit to drink), and another one just fucked me silly. But you know what, 3 weeks later I tagged her friend, and about 4 months later hooked up with the other hottie at a party and drilled her ass. In fact drilled her ass for about 4 months...paid my dues and got the reward.
Derron
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I was trying to decide if I could hit that or not and realized that she's so fat, she's got to have a snizz like a Velveeta grilled cheese sandwich. No thanks.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

yeah but think of the spare change, cheeseburgers and the occasional remote control you might find under those jugs. At the very least it'll give you something to think about to drive the smell of week old bacon out of your head.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'
That's what I said
The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand
Or so I have read

My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
I'd like to sink her with my pink torpedo

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about bum cakes, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

I met her on Monday, twas my lucky bun day
You know what I mean
I love her each weekday, each velvety cheek day
You know what I mean

My love gun's loaded and she's in my sights
Big game is waiting there inside her tights, yeah

Big bottom, big bottom
Talk about mud flaps, my girl's got 'em
Big bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Mister Bushice wrote:yeah but think of the spare change, cheeseburgers and the occasional remote control you might find under those jugs. At the very least it'll give you something to think about to drive the smell of week old bacon out of your head.
That and you could watch a movie on that fivehead while you search...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Going to the "my wife is fat" card wasn't at all part of my thought process when I posted the pic.
What are we to think of your thought process (surely no plural), my friend?

I'll give her this...she's packing some serious breastmeat. Some fatties have small tits, on top of their yards of flesh.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

PSUFAN wrote:Some fatties have small tits, on top of their yards of flesh.
I always thought that was GOD and G0D showing that they had a sense of humor. After all, unless you're trying to attract a black guy, what's good about being fat except for the bigger yams?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Fat Bottomed Girl gonna take me home tonight.

Sin,

Freddie Mercury
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Placement in the tit/gut ratio is crucial. Also, if her neck is wider than her head, beam me up, Scotty.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If you need a machete to get to the "gap between the thighs", seek help.

Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Derron wrote:Fat Bottomed Guy gonna take me home tonight.

Sin,

Freddie Mercury
ftfy
MikeInThaVille
Crack Whore

Post by MikeInThaVille »

Even I think this threarde has been a waste of posts.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Another newb? Is your wife another hulking monstrosity?
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

slowly back away from theoneboard mike.

don't make any sudden movements

don't break eye contact

just back up.

phew
MikeInThaVille
Crack Whore

Post by MikeInThaVille »

Dont worry Timmuh, this was only a cameo, they couldnt handle my apricot rasslin threardes and our epoch radio show

:evil:
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

see now this is silly. you are totally posting in here because you think this is getting archived.

I'm right huh?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

timmay wrote:see now this is silly. you are totally posting in here because you think this is getting archived.

I'm right huh?
Only if he offers up a pic of his OL as well.
MikeInThaVille
Crack Whore

Post by MikeInThaVille »

Let's face it Timmuh, this pacle just isnt ready for the post whore that is me. Im sure these guys wanna know all the insider info about teh rasslin, but Im not sure they can handle it

BTW how good is :moth: ?
Bacon kicks its arse, but it was worth a mention.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

I blame you, timmay.
MikeInThaVille
Crack Whore

Post by MikeInThaVille »

EM like you (or someone tr00ling as you) havent tarded up SN with your little top ten power rankings.

And Timmay, now you know how I feel when GonBald joined over there :lol: