Grand Opening

The best of the best
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Captain Haddock wrote: He seems obsessed with this very thread. It appears to be driving him crazy. I'm sure he has viewed it at least 500 times.
Of course he’s viewed it hundreds of times. Then he points to how many times the thread has been viewed, because that means we’re obsessed with him, and this increases his BODE. What a sad little big man. Karma is truly a bitch.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

He is SOOOOOOOO tr00ling all of you. YOU are the ones melting. He is in YOUR dome.

He will forever be known as BODESPRAY. :meds:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Katy

Post by Katy »

IndyFrisco wrote:He is SOOOOOOOO tr00ling all of you. YOU are the ones melting. He is in YOUR dome.

He will forever be known as BODESPRAY. :meds:
That and we're all obsessin' over his greatness :meds:

Hopefully he'll tire of talking to himself and Loganfan and off himself. I hear he dedicated an entire forum to me and has started numerous threads about me.
Katy

Post by Katy »

PSUFAN wrote:hey...I'm happy as long as rts melts somewhere I don't have to clean up afterward. 'Ol Ironsides knows know meltage rival.
Seriously, is he for real? I really hope he's just trolling. If he's not, then he really is a lunatic.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote: I hear he dedicated an entire forum to me and has started numerous threads about me.
Then deleted it...then restored it..then deleted it again. You know, you really need to stop taking all of this too seriously. I mean really. If you aren't careful you might start melting.
:lol:
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Does anyone really doubt that the Big Bode will never be reinstated by Russ...da boss over at the .net? Somewhere between the start of week 1 or week 2 of the NFL season, the Bodester will have his posting keys back and he'll begin to pound out his next 20K worth of wonderful posts.

Oh, and rack the Captain...whoever you are. That was a funny as shit post. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Course he'll be back over there.

And when he goes back, all the drama of "I took names of those of you who betrayed me. I know who my REAL friends are" will continue. :meds:

I only have one REAL fucking friend on these bords and that's because he lives in my town and I introduced him to this board. The rest of you are just "internet acquaintances." Nothing wrong with that, but how can you call someone a friend that you've never met or talked to?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
The general consensus is, "Mm'K...bye".
you mean his "minions" weren't begging him to stay.......

this has to be devastating to him in a "I don't take this shit seriously" kind of way.....

edit....my bad, he's just trolling me.....
Last edited by Felix on Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
get out, get out while there's still time
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

The Message Board World is fucking hilarious. The same shit has been going on for years and it still is funny as hell.
Some poster gets branded the "Attention Craving Whore that everyone wants to go away" and when they go away the same people who lob out the accusations can't help but follow them around and "pay attention" hence perpetuating the whole cycle.

ahhhh yes

As The Interweb Turns...........

Solid entertainment value.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Y2K wrote:
Solid entertainment value.
yep...... :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
Ucant.#Ÿ³

Post by Ucant.#Ÿ³ »

Y2K wrote:Some poster gets branded the "Attention Craving Whore that everyone wants to go away" and when they go away the same people who lob out the accusations can't help but follow them around and "pay attention" hence perpetuating the whole cycle.
Who are these losers you speak of?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I figured it would only take a few short shots to the fat man’s gut to get his attention. He has now dedicated a thread in my honor at his little jack-off parlor. It’s really not that hard to pull Meltspray’s strings, like shooting carp in a bucket. Continue on with your meltage, my fat, obsessed little puppet.

“Grand Opening” is a nice description of that stupid tard’s hinderhole right about now. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Ucant.#Ÿ³

Post by Ucant.#Ÿ³ »

Ucant.#Ÿ³ wrote:Who are these losers you speak of?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Goober McTuber wrote:It’s really not that hard to pull Meltspray’s strings, like shooting carp in a bucket. Continue on with your meltage, my fat, obsessed little puppet.
So... you are reporting back to us what is going on over at another board... and posting to someone who is incapable of responding to your post... here.

I guess Y2K nailed it....
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’m not reporting to anyone here, I’m just feeding Meltspray a little more chum. I know these sorts of shenanigans are just so beneath you, bitterman, so why don’t you just toddle off and find some nice thread discussing which department store has the best selection of overpriced polo shirts.

Captain Haddock
Elwood

Post by Captain Haddock »

What's the point of responding on his board? He deletes the forums on a daily basis. Image

Where as this board has one thread dedicated to keeping an eye on his trainwreck...every thread on his board is a step towards his eventual suicide.

Fatso is going insane Image
Lily-livered bandicoots!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:I’m not reporting to anyone here, I’m just feeding Meltspray a little more chum.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Turkey with guac & chipolte mayo sammich from Quiznos

Funyons

2 bottles of water.
Katy

Post by Katy »

mvscal wrote:
Luther wrote:Does anyone really doubt that the Big Bode will never be reinstated by Russ...da boss over at the .net? Somewhere between the start of week 1 or week 2 of the NFL season, the Bodester will have his posting keys back and he'll begin to pound out his next 20K worth of wonderful posts.
Not at .net. He's finished. The last bridge was burned.

Yep, it's over for him there. His ADHD, bipolar, scat posting, "I'm the nice guy" shit act got old. When he started making new forums because he didn't like the smacking, he pissed off a lot of people. I had enough of him and I let him know. Too bad he imploded and did himself in. He's a toy that you pull it's string and watch it go. Guess I should have known he was an info-whorring piece of shit when his new-bestest pals off the boards and on the boards were Roger_the_Shrubber and LK_pick.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

shutyomouth's Jilted Jizzrag wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Luther wrote:Does anyone really doubt that the Big Bode will never be reinstated by Russ...da boss over at the .net? Somewhere between the start of week 1 or week 2 of the NFL season, the Bodester will have his posting keys back and he'll begin to pound out his next 20K worth of wonderful posts.
Not at .net. He's finished. The last bridge was burned.

Yep, it's over for him there.
Can you all do me a favor and forget how I followed him around like a sack swinging sock puppet seeking "Board Cred", handing props to Spray out over some seriously stupid shit and basking in the glory of our Bode? Even though I'm a bit crusty at least I'm available.
Actually it's more entertaining your pathetic attempt to seperate yourself from the situation you yourself created in search of smacktactible Bode. But alas I'm always here for a helpfull hint or two...

If you don't want to be shit on, stand away from the Butt's Spray........(fucking filters)

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Y2K wrote:smacktactible

Rack

[font=Comic Sans MS]Last edited by Beantown Basher on Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:59 pm; edited 135 times in total[/font]
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:I really hope he's just trolling. If he's not, then he really is a lunatic.

I'll go with:

C) Both

Y2K wrote: Some poster gets branded the "Attention Craving Whore that everyone wants to go away"

Yeah, no shit.

I'm glad I'm not THAT GUY.

Hehehehe....hehe.....he...

**Slowly backs out of thread**
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Diabolical.

That's the only word that can describe BS at this point.

That forum is the single greatest collection of melts ever witnessed in the history of internet message boards.

His only move at this point is to come out and admit he has a problem and start over fresh.

I'd say "log off" but we all know that isn't an option.

Oh, and rack mvscal for this thread.
Captain Haddock
Elwood

Post by Captain Haddock »

He was absolutely right when he described his board; "This is not a smack board"

It's a melt & melt some more board. A true abortion

Notice how no one who registered is actually posting. No one wants to step into that pile. Image
Lily-livered bandicoots!
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Captain Haddock wrote:He was absolutely right when he described his board; "This is not a smack board"

It's a melt & melt some more board. A true abortion

Notice how no one who registered is actually posting. No one wants to step into that pile. Image
I did .

Spray has a point about all this shit .

Look, the credo is , that anybody that posts about somebody here , where they can't respond is a Bitch move .

Period .

His board is wide open , and this thread is 5 pages , complete with wytches .

You fukkers are complete pussies , and he has BODE because you don't have the balls to burn his shit down .

Especially when he opens the door for ya .

Now look , if you read his board from the beginning , you would see that he has a problem with me .

So fukken what .

If you read the board now , you would read my fukken thread .

Fuck you .

This is THE reason why these boards have become fragmented . Because this little piddly assed shit got you all crosswired , due to you couldn't fit a FUCKTARD into a ten page thread about deck screws .

T1B will always suck shit . Because of this thread alone .
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Siding with Spray, in and of itself, means you take this shit way more seriously than everyone else.

If you can't find the humor in this thread...you're a robot.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Siding with Spray, in and of itself, means you take this shit way more seriously than everyone else.

If you can't find the humor in this thread...you're a robot.
If there was humor in this thread , or in the History of these boards , you would never blip the fukken radar .

Unless it was a Rush thread , where you got your ass kicked .

Fuck you , man up and post there , or shut the fuck up .

It's that simple . Like you are .
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

drummer, your logic is highly illogical.

For starters, no person in their right mind would sign up and seek to have a dialogue with Buttsy at a board that HE is running.

If you, by now, don't know how he does business then you're just simply clueless.

Beyond that, Buttsy would be free to post in here, and have lots of back-and-forths with the folks here ...... IF he could conduct himself above the level of a 4 yr old.

HE got his ass banned here and if people want to laugh about him then that's just tough shit for him.

'Spray is the pussy, and you are unfortunately closing in on the same status by posting the idiocy that you did.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:drummer, your logic is highly illogical.

For starters, no person in their right mind would sign up and seek to have a dialogue with Buttsy at a board that HE is running.

If you, by now, don't know how he does business then you're just simply clueless.

Beyond that, Buttsy would be free to post in here, and have lots of back-and-forths with the folks here ...... IF he could conduct himself above the level of a 4 yr old.

HE got his ass banned here and if people want to laugh about him then that's just tough shit for him.

'Spray is the pussy, and you are unfortunatly closing in on the same status by posting the idiocy that you did.
Well then , by the standards set by the precedence of these past boards ...

You handle that buisness like YOU FUKKEN SELL IT .

This thread is bullshit .

If you can't burn a fukken dry field , then you don't have the gas .

Right ?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Whatever, drummer.
Myself, I basically chose to stay out of this thread because I don't care what Buttsy does or doesn't do.

I just don't give a shit.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:Whatever, drummer.
Myself, I basically chose to stay out of this thread because I don't care what Buttsy does or doesn't do.

I just don't give a shit.
Look tart , it's this fukken simple ...

Nobody that says a fukken thing here , that can't say a fukken thing there sucks cock .

We used to be able to smack tards .

Now, when the target is skinned , nobody wants to throw the bitch down onto the grill , and eat the fukker .

Smackchat is OFFICIALLY dead , due to this thread .

I would say more , but this will be archived , for the lesser good .
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Smackchat is OFFICIALLY dead , due to this thread .

Shut up drummer...
Go to bed or have another one bud.....
at least Eject ASAP.

Y2K hands out another helpfull hint..

It's a fucking Interweb Messageboard...
Smack is what YOU make of it when ya log in dumbass...

I myself enjoy all the misadventure.......

poptart nailed it.
Who gives a fuck about the shit we post...
I sure as hell don't, at that point it becomes a lot of fun.
When you become numb from the stupid shit you read but it's always just entertaining enough to keep you hanging around.
You have a lot of "Bode"...

When it's not anymore?
I'll be gone with no regrets...
We have nice weather here ya know...............
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

We don't need to post on any other board if we don't want to, Mr. Drummer. Maybe we've seen his shit for too many years while you were playing some bongo's in 8th grade, I dunno.

We just rely on YOU to copy posts from here, and then slap them down wherever you know he's at, just to rile up everything. Fuck you Meester Drummer, you're just a pissant pot stirrer with little bittie balls like Indy. If we wanted to play on romper room, we'd post there. If we want to post on TT, then we'd register and post there. He got banned here much like he got hammered at the net.

All we are doing is laughing at his misfortune, and now we'll also laugh at your bullshit too. Is there some REALLY compelling reason we should listen to YOUR opinion about Spray? We don't need to smack him up and down anymore, Drummer. I'd go fishing with the man, I'd drink cheap beer with him, and I'd even sharpen his blade on his push mower for him. I just don't want to read his melts anymore. I am POSITIVE that I don't stand alone. All his meltdowns have come right after hordes of beatdowns from the past. He's then leveled his usual template of HUGE vagina's being penetrated with Land Rovers and such, or backwoods African men with balls hanging down to the dirt. Pages and pages of SPAMM, or just chronic homoerotic, or racist banters to the max. You do see this, don't you Mr. Drummer?

You champion all this bullshit about challenging him there, or challenging him here, or wherever. Are you dense, boy? He's been forced into multitudes of magfuckingnanimous board melts from SC3, to TOT, to .net and to the bombastic cataclysmic, global thermal, pyroclastic flow melt of ALL fucking time at his shit ass board. HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

The guy can't seem to play with anybody anymore, Drummer. mvscal claims he's positive that the boy will never ever be let back into romper room. I could care less as I don't post there, will never post there, but....at least I respect Russ and the forum. I was registered once, but I guess seeing my name there with ZERO posts while I exchanged a few emails with a few buds was just too much, eh? :giggle: But I disagree with mv...he'll be back there soon enough, all will be happy, you'll be happy to suck more sack, and the sun will shine. Mr. Drummer, stop being the errand boy for crissakes. Remember when all the owners decided to put the band back together a few years ago? They never really expected to chum up and yard in the old TOT folks. It just so happened it folded just in time that they registered elsewhere, and then got grandfathered over. Don't you remember that, Mr. Drummer?

Rip City

p.s. I guess the word filter doesn't like Russ' forum...no offense ._n_e_t_
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Lutha wrote:....... or backwoods African men with balls hanging down to the dirt.

Image Image
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

drummer wrote:T1B will always suck shit . Because of this thread alone .
See that little square in the upper left corner of the window?

Click it.

Nobody is forcing you to post here. This isn't rocket science.

RACK mvscal, pop and Luth.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

drummer wrote:If there was humor in this thread , or in the History of these boards , you would never blip the fukken radar .

Unless it was a Rush thread , where you got your ass kicked .
Uh huh. That'd be like Larry the Cable Guy fan telling me how unfunny my tastes in standup comics are. You see, insults are only as effective as the source they're coming from, and well...

You have read the average thread over at .net, right? That stuff really is hilarious to you? Seriously?

Thanks for your concern...but I think I'll be okay around these parts.

But seriously...a .netter bestowing criticisms on humor to me will never NOT be funny.
Fuck you , man up and post there , or shut the fuck up .
You're assuming I...or we care enough to have a "flame war" with Old Country Buffspray? There's nothing to say to the guy. Even HE knows how much of a problem he has. Read his own admissions, dumbfuck.

I pity him too much to smack the shit out of him. Soon this thread will die out, and we'll all go back to forgetting about him and his lonely little board.

But hey, if you want to be his second crusader to Logan...good luck with that. Yup, we're all cowards for not registering "over there." Good luck selling that one.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

drummer wrote:Look, the credo is , that anybody that posts about somebody here , where they can't respond is a Bitch move .

Period.

Agreed.

Sin,
Dude who was "smacked" in at least 50 threads on a board he never registered for

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Old Country Buffspray

Eeeeeeexcellent.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

As usual, RACK 'Tart and Luth.

And throw another buwahahahaha on the fire-this thread is an archive worthy masterpiece in the making.......
Chyna Doll
Crack Whore

Post by Chyna Doll »

Captain Haddock wrote:It's really starting to get strange on his board. Now he has the previously deleted boards back...and has openly admitted to melting down. People are now coming by and basically slapping him on the face.

It would seem that he got all pissed up...and started pounding out threads at various levels of craziness & meltage. He seems obsessed with this very thread. It appears to be driving him crazy. I'm sure he has viewed it at least 500 times.

It's quite possible that at some point he will shoot himself in the face. It could get very disturbing over the weekend.
Nah, he's just trolling y'all. Stop taking this shit so seriously. :lol:
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

why go there and smack fatspray?

Many of us have all been there, done that.

who could forgit his wicked game of smack:

1. dead mother smack to SG
2. threatening people in pm after they laid a 2X4 to his fat noggin.
3.changing posts after taking yet another beatdown by many from the 314
4. or my favorite, being trolled that my mother was dead, tried the deadmother smack, then melted in a pm, that i will be dead like my mother.

Lardspray is the ultimate KYOA, everytime he hits the enter key, he's KHOA in the game of life.