Jr. punts Carl, wins at Michigan

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Jr. punts Carl, wins at Michigan

Post by War Wagon »

WooHoo!

Anybody catch the end of the Busch race?

Save the crying, Carl. You got pwned on that green, white, checker restart and if Jr hadn't punted you out the way (you got loose allowing it to happen, fool) Robbie Gordon had you dead to rights anyway. What, did you expect that he should just let off the throttle because you couldn't stay out in front. Jr. had Robbie on the inside and the wall on the outside...there wasn't anywhere else for him to go....except straight thru your back bumper. :lol:

Oh, but nice move coming back out on track during the cool down lap and slamming into the side of the #8 car while he had his hand out the window, you tantrum throwing idiot. Another incident like that, and I'm disowning your Ford driving ass, even though you are a home boy. What a dumbfuck.

WAR! warming up for Sunday.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

couldn't agree more.

Jr. had nowhere to go but FORWARD!

Niiiice shitty restart by Edwards; plus, he DID get loose coming thru turn 2.

nobody's fault but his OWN.

Hell, if in the same situation, even Mark Martin would've PUNTED Him!
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

just wondering if Kurt or Kyle Busch would have been black flagged for that very same last lap move?

Yes, he did get loose, but he still had control, and Jr had more than enough time to get around him. There was no reason to drive thru him.

and it is a good thing this happened, and Jr didn't get a black flag he should have gotten, because it opens the door for that to happen to him. with 3 races left and you're barley hanging on to the chase, why piss off a guy who isn't going to make the chase.

with Bristol next week, this should be fun!
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Al Swearengen wrote:just wondering if Kurt or Kyle Busch would have been black flagged for that very same last lap move?
Meaningless question...both the Bush boys are usually too busy playing tag with the wall for the issue to even come up. :lol:
Yes, he did get loose, but he still had control, and Jr had more than enough time to get around him. There was no reason to drive thru him.
So, you're saying that Jr. should have let off the throttle, with less than two laps to go? Cut Carl some slack, eh?

Bullshit!

As Q put it, even Mark Martin would've punted his ass out the way at that point of the race.
and it is a good thing this happened, and Jr didn't get a black flag he should have gotten, because it opens the door for that to happen to him. with 3 races left and you're barley hanging on to the chase, why piss off a guy who isn't going to make the chase.
Jr. didn't do a damn thing wrong so no black flag was deserved, moron.

If anything, Carl is going to get at least a stiff fine, maybe put on probation for his antics after the race. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Shit, put a 2nd year driver in a few commercials, and all a sudden he's a freaking prima-donna.

Hell, I didn't even know about the bitch going to victory lane and putting his hands hands on Jr. before my earlier post. The crap on the track was bad enough, but that tantrum throwing bitch is still acting up even after he's gotten out the car? Jimmy Spencer might punch him in the nose.
Only decent thing you typed in that post.

The Bristol night race is one of the best on the schedule.

Damn right it'll be fun.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Al Swearengen wrote:just wondering if Kurt or Kyle Busch would have been black flagged for that very same last lap move?

NOPE.

couldn't sit here and Biiiitch about it with a clean conscious either.

BULLSHIT!

Carl's shitty restart gave Jr a run off of the corners of #1 and #2....then Carl got loose coming out of #2.

Jr. had nowhere to GO....but forward. They were going to WRECK ANYWAYS because Carl was Loose....WITHOUT MOMENTUM.

What? you want Jr. to take a hard left into Gordon....and take all 3 of them OUT?????

he sure as Hell isn't going to LIFT....he had a RUN....

yep....it always is.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon wrote: If anything, Carl is going to get at least a stiff fine, maybe put on probation for his antics after
the race.
Yep, just as I expected.

Damn, but I hate being right all the time. :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 22, 2006

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- NASCAR fined Carl Edwards $20,000 on Tuesday for intentionally hitting Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s car at the end of the Busch Series race at Michigan International Speedway.

Edwards was also placed on probation until the end of the year, but was not docked any points for Saturday's altercation.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

only $20,000??? no POINTS Lost???

you know what Carl is doing right now....like it matters in the Busch Scheme of things....(well, Hamlin could pass him for 2nd place...)

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

But Q, it's double secret probation. I'll assume that the probation is in place for both series.

Actually, the punishment fits the crime, in my estimation.

The little nose picker had better just keep his nose clean from now on.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

HA!

i'm NOT going on a search for Animal House Pics....Double Secret probation....

this week is BRISTOL!

they ALL have a Hall Pass this week.

Fvck Edwards crying....and Fvck his jackass007 MOVE at the end.

i'm sure that this will NOT be the end of the Story regarding Edwards...with EITHER of the Chases.

double secret probation... i see you Working here Dave...