Another NFL smack board...another Paul gaffe

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

velocet
"Q-Town"

Another NFL smack board...another Paul gaffe

Post by velocet »

If the turkish hackers (they killed Smackboard theSmackbat) and or Dan Dan the Alliance Man make this board go boom, I'll meet y'all here.

velocet
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

weeeeeaaallllp,
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...don't let Paul see that link!
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

I guarantee we'll find several posts over there that FATPAUL pulled from here! Another plungering is imminent for Tubby!
fleaflicker

Post by fleaflicker »

Kansas City Kid wrote:I guarantee we'll find several posts over there that FATPAUL pulled from here! Another plungering is imminent for Tubby!
WHat exactly is this guy's problem?
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

FleaFlicker wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:I guarantee we'll find several posts over there that FATPAUL pulled from here! Another plungering is imminent for Tubby!
WHat exactly is this guy's problem?
Hmmm ....

Considering the fact you tried every single face-saving angle imaginable before your week-late apology thread, Paul, you'll understand why that attempt to come correct rings a bit hollow.

Sure. It's a nice statement and all, and you're more than welcome to continue getting your head kicked in on an almost daily basis around here; however, there's a reason why timing is everything ... yours was quite poor, here.

It's further amusing to see you managed this apology only after attempts to play the victim card, the rebellious poster, the "take my ball and go home" child's plea for attention and, finally, the shiny new troll all fell miserably (who would have expected that).

Left with only one card in the deck, you proceeded with the self-administered ass-kicking in order to stick around.

Fine by me; however, you failed to heed the cryptically-placed warning intended for your eyes only in that thread ...
orcinus wrote:WWFFD?
That was my nice way of saying the following without outing your poor attempt at salvaging credibility behind a new nick (I actually thought that, of all your stupid ideas, this had the most potential for you).

As we've already demonstrated, though, you ain't a smart one. In order to make you understand, I guess I'll have to translate that message in further detail.
NFL trolling policy wrote:One NIC only.

Post once more with this troll, and you won't worry about that next step.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

FF = KC Paul ???
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Right. Paul = Fat Fuck.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Board Bitch Paul's initial response last week wrote:Hell, I never hid the fact that I did that....again, I did it to save time when I was up against it right before that week's games started. We've been over this already- that sand in your pussy must REALLY hurt today.

ROFLMAO....my man Dana, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing the fine contributors of T1B that you take this message board business WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously.

I (like pretty much everybody else that posts here) enjoy running smack and posting takes about the sport and the team that I love. While a fair share of you folks don't agree with my takes or how I go about presenting them, it's stll fun for me to come in here on a semi-regular basis to participate in the lively discussions that are usually going on in here.

Having said that, you've really disappointed me today Dana. Hell, I thought you and I had enough of a common respect for each other that IF you had a real problem with what I did with "your" Eddie Kennison take (and I use that term "your" LOOSELY) then you PROBABLY should've sent me a PM with the issue you take umbrage with.

But since you clearly decided to make yourself look like some kind of Geraldo Rivera miraculously finding Capone's money stash, I can't help but wonder the following question:

Do you REALLY want me to stop posting on T1B???

Ball's in your court, Dana- your serve.

P.S.- As for the rest of you, GET OVER IT.
Board Bitch Paul's initial response today wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Geebus Dana, do you REALLY think that I thought that I would be getting over with that nic? Contrary to popular belief I DO know that you can trace IPs. Hell, I thought I'd get busted by somebody else WAY before now. Why the wait? It isn't like I'm the ONLY guy who's ever trolled this board before. Yet you act like it. Sore pussy much?

Tell ya what Homeboy, you do what you gotta do.
KYOA. Rinse. Repeat.

Nope ... no pattern here.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

So let me try and get this straight .

Paul broke out troll to combat another poster in the same thread ?

WTF ? Should there be a sticky of Bitch moves posted here ?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
orcinus wrote:
FleaFlicker wrote: WHat exactly is this guy's problem?
Hmmm ....

Considering the fact you tried every single face-saving angle imaginable before your week-late apology thread, Paul, you'll understand why that attempt to come correct rings a bit hollow.

Sure. It's a nice statement and all, and you're more than welcome to continue getting your head kicked in on an almost daily basis around here; however, there's a reason why timing is everything ... yours was quite poor, here.

It's further amusing to see you managed this apology only after attempts to play the victim card, the rebellious poster, the "take my ball and go home" child's plea for attention and, finally, the shiny new troll all fell miserably (who would have expected that).

Left with only one card in the deck, you proceeded with the self-administered ass-kicking in order to stick around.

Fine by me; however, you failed to heed the cryptically-placed warning intended for your eyes only in that thread ...
orcinus wrote:WWFFD?
That was my nice way of saying the following without outing your poor attempt at salvaging credibility behind a new nick (I actually thought that, of all your stupid ideas, this had the most potential for you).

As we've already demonstrated, though, you ain't a smart one. In order to make you understand, I guess I'll have to translate that message in further detail.
NFL trolling policy wrote:One NIC only.

Post once more with this troll, and you won't worry about that next step.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Geebus Dana, do you REALLY think that I thought that I would be getting over with that nic? Contrary to popular belief I DO know that you can trace IPs. Hell, I thought I'd get busted by somebody else WAY before now. Why the wait? It isn't like I'm the ONLY guy who's ever trolled this board before. Yet you act like it. Sore pussy much?

Tell ya what Homeboy, you do what you gotta do.
village idiot says what.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:BannedBitchsayswhat?

Never mind, Kaley- grow up.
Enjoy your weekly beatdown, Fat Ass! :paul:
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Here's the next step, Fatty: EAT SHIT AND DIE! :lol:

:paul: :paul: :paul:
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

[stream]http://www.visionteam.com/midi/funerl.mid[/stream]

Should I start wytching pictures of Raydah James now?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...the longer this thread gets, the more annoying that chamber music becomes. Thanks for linking that up Velo..uh NOT.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

orcinus wrote: That was my nice way of saying the following without outing your poor attempt at salvaging credibility behind a new nick (I actually thought that, of all your stupid ideas, this had the most potential for you).
No defense of paul here and there should be no mercy, but Dana?

You knew of the troll attempt for the last week but allowed it to continue?

What's up with that?

As a young'un, did you pull off grasshoppers legs and place them on Ant Hills.... much?

You're creeping me out with this strategery.

I'm more for swift justice.

Just stomp that bug the second it crosses your path.

RIP Paul.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

ChargerMike wrote:...the longer this thread gets, the more annoying that chamber music becomes. Thanks for linking that up Velo..uh NOT.

What the hell did I do? Just another smackboard I thought might have some potential for something. Just throwin' it out there.

Meanwhile KC Paul pulled yet another no-no this time in this, my humble thread; that's the source of said muzak.

Wagon,
just because Orc knew of the troll doesn't mean squat. It was up to KCP to use it or not. It is wicked cool how Orc foreshadowed the incident with 'WWFFD'...

Scott,
A pic is worth a thousand words, so the cliche goes. Your stock is rising, however; probably looking at around 2,500 to 3K.

Paul,
Brinksmanship was a hardcore foreign policy tactic that came from the "nothing ventured, nothing gained" school of thought in Cold War diplomacy. It was one that sane people would employ only from a position of equal or greater strength as your adversary. Going that route with an admin who clearly has the goods on you and would have ample justification for banning you is no way to go thru life.

Save the desire to deliver beatdown for when the Chiefs go at another team for real. Stick to football takes and don't let the likes of Kaley bait you into a bad decision like what happened in this thread.

Orc could drop the hammer as of right two weeks ago and none of us could have mustered much of a defense on your behalf. At this particular juncture we're in "hoping Orc feels generous AGAIN" mode and that's all.

Mellow out, come correct and focus on the down and distance.

velocet
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

velocet wrote:At this particular juncture we're in "hoping Orc feels generous AGAIN" mode and that's all.
No, we are not.

This should have been handled internally a long fucking time ago. I didn't need to hear the juicy details

Enough is enough with the soap opera that is nothing more than Paul and Dana playing footsies.

Pull the trigger, or just STFU and admit that Paul has ultimate bode in this chick fight.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Chick fight?

Bud must be on sale at Quick Trip this weekend.

Are we going to have another one of those nights, Wags?

Sigh ...

Truth be told, I thought our resident Board Bitch had finally decided to eject and pursue a new set of credibility chips with a shiny new NIC. I applauded that move, not from a trolling perspective, but as perhaps the only move that would allow him to breath this season (assuming his posting habits would change, of course).

Make no mistake ... the only time any admin issue has ever entered into this realm was when BBP tried to fight his battles in here with the aforementioned troll.

I thought BBP had decided to leave the troll behind when he, ahem, came correct last week.

Apparently, I was wrong.

Not knowing if he got the gist of the "WWFFD" message (silly of me to assume comprehension skills), I simply cleared it up for him a bit in this thread. Nothing more ... nothing less.

If you want me to ban him, then kindly state why said banning should occur. Other than BBP being an absolute simp with few redeeming values, I find no fault here, sir.

Should you wish to pursue this path, banning Board Bitch Paul for being stupid, then others would certainly fall before the same blade.

My position with BBP hasn't changed. I give him the rope ... he continues to find new and interesting ways to hang himself.

Carry on.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The Paul drama is a bit too thick right now.
Doubt I'm the only one of that opinion.
We come here to talk some football, run a little smack, and have some fun.
A Paul kickball game is fun every 6 months or so, but ..... every day ... ?
No.

Paul, put yourself on the physically unable to perform list and shut it down 'til opening day.
Come back in on opening day with GOOD football takes.
I've seen them from you before.
And if you can't bring them, then find 'em on other boards and post 'em here.

That's my advice to you.
EVERYONE can benefit from a sabbatical once in a while.
Now's your time.

WAY too much bullshit going on right now.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

orcinus wrote:
If you want me to ban him, then kindly state why said banning should occur...
Because I'm getting really fed up with this garbage and don't want this distraction to happen again. Dude broke the "no trolls" rule...what other reason do you need?

OTST!
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

orcinus wrote:Should you wish to pursue this path, banning Board Bitch Paul for being stupid, then others would certainly fall before the same blade.
I think my thoughts can be best summed up in a song......

Hey Hey, Pile On
Plagurist Paul is about to get run
But you know it happens
Almost every day
My My, Hey Hey

My my, hey hey
Dumb Fuck Paul Should go away
He'll Copy your picks
In the Games we play
My my, hey hey.

Out of this fourm, and into the blue
He'll paste your words and your avatar too
And you'll only find out if you stumble into
The thousands of boards, that he's posted to

He should be gone but not forgotten
We could retire the Cryin' Ryan
It's better to can him, than to see this daily
For what it's worth, I much prefer Kaley

Hey hey, Ho Ho
His KC Nic has got to Go
Maybe he could change it
To Paul Bronco
Hey hey, Ho Ho
[stream]http://209.197.106.133/19580222/rock/ne ... ey_Hey.mid[/stream]

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

To be completely honest...

It's fun to punk on Paul and shit, but it's just a message board. The season hasn't started and we're all worked up and ready to go... it's been to long since the last snap that mattered.

As poptart has stated... Paul can have some good takes, and lets just hope this has made him a better poster down the road.

edit

KCScott's pics are funny as shit!
Last edited by M2 on Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK KC Scott .
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
orcinus wrote:Make no mistake ... the only time any admin issue has ever entered into this realm was when BBP tried to fight his battles in here with the aforementioned troll.
LMAO....nothing, and I mean NOTHING says "put up yer dukes" like....
FleaFlicker wrote:WHat exactly is this guy's problem?
:roll:

Victim card?

Check.

Kaley isn't the problem, Board Bitch Paul. The fact that it's absolutely 100% impossible for you to ignore him is the problem.

You tried to swap NICs and then changed your mind ... no harm.

But you can't run a primary NIC, let alone a troll, so why in the hell do you think FF would have a chance to stay?

Ponderous 'tard, you are.

My last BBP thread, btw.
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

Rack the fuck out of Scotty!
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Easy, Paul... easy.

the truth
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

OK, Paul ... you win.

I'll start doing my job as a "board mod" and listen to my constituents.

You and your troll can take a few weeks off.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Paul was run.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Bode?
Go Bucs, Gators
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

kc paul 3.0 wrote:
Ignorant Fish wrote:Kaley isn't the problem, Board Bitch Paul. The fact that it's absolutely 100% impossible for you to ignore him is the problem.
BULLSHIT.

I shouldn't HAVE to ignore that flame-posting cocksucker, Dana. If you did your FUCKING JOB as a board mod and kept his NON-football take having ASS in line then there wouldn't be any problems with him and me and him and Wags and him and....well, I would THINK you get the picture.

But you can't run a primary NIC, let alone a troll, so why in the hell do you think FF would have a chance to stay?
I never thought that FF HAD a chance to stay. I never CARED if it stayed.

My last BBP thread, btw.
Bet it isn't.

IDIOT!
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

KC Scott wrote:
orcinus wrote:Should you wish to pursue this path, banning Board Bitch Paul for being stupid, then others would certainly fall before the same blade.
I think my thoughts can be best summed up in a song......

Hey Hey, Pile On
Plagurist Paul is about to get run
But you know it happens
Almost every day
My My, Hey Hey

My my, hey hey
Dumb Fuck Paul Should go away
He'll Copy your picks
In the Games we play
My my, hey hey.

Out of this fourm, and into the blue
He'll paste your words and your avatar too
And you'll only find out if you stumble into
The thousands of boards, that he's posted to

He should be gone but not forgotten
We could retire the Cryin' Ryan
It's better to can him, than to see this daily
For what it's worth, I much prefer Kaley

Hey hey, Ho Ho
His KC Nic has got to Go
Maybe he could change it
To Paul Bronco
Hey hey, Ho Ho
[stream]http://209.197.106.133/19580222/rock/ne ... ey_Hey.mid[/stream]

Needs more cowbell Scott...

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

kc paul 3.0 wrote: Granted, I've been asked by some members of this board to ignore our little buddy, like Felix....
Felix wrote:you want Kaley to go away......QUIT RESPONDING TO HIM

it's that simple.....
No, what's "SIMPLE" is for Kaley to post FOOTBALL TAKES, not FLAME POSTS. PERIOD.
well, not to get technical.....but......
5. PMs. If you post (here or elsewhere) a PM that someone sent you in confidence here, it's cause for banning you from here.
but no worries bud, like I told you I'm done trying to help.......

rack the wytches Scotty...... :lol:
get out, get out while there's still time
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

kc paul 3.0 wrote:
Ignorant Fish wrote:Kaley isn't the problem, Board Bitch Paul. The fact that it's absolutely 100% impossible for you to ignore him is the problem.
BULLSHIT.

I shouldn't HAVE to ignore that flame-posting cocksucker, Dana. If you did your FUCKING JOB as a board mod and kept his NON-football take having ASS in line then there wouldn't be any problems with him and me and him and Wags and him and....well, I would THINK you get the picture.

I never thought that FF HAD a chance to stay. I never CARED if it stayed.

My last BBP thread, btw.
Bet it isn't.
How in the fuck do you get through life if you let a few posts on a message board get you so pissed off? Enjoy the time off, Fatty, and consider leaving for good. Nobody will give a shit. :lol:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...a couple weeks off ey...I'll be back you summabitches...sin. Frank

...I'm frank about ferriswheels
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.