Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Lefty's new sticks....

Post by Cueball »

...are on freakin fire!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for The Masters
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

he's using the Callaway ball, too. they showed it like a million times last weekend.

my Dad was playing those stick last year and just on and on about how great they were.....and then visiting over December he's playing some new Titleists. kind trad. blade look, which is his era.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Someday I'll hit my short irons well enough to swith to blades. One of my golf buds spent huge jack on a custom set, and went with cavity backs 2-6, and blades 7-PW. A lot easier to steer a ball with a blade, but a lot easier to shank one, too. Then agian, the dude in question could play with Phil and those guys, and not embarass himself. Might not win, but definitely could hang. Whereas I, on the other hand would look like a freaking clown playing with players of that caliber.

On a side note to those who care(presumably none of you), my injuries are getting better finally, and I just went out and proved that I actually could hit a golf ball kinda straight. It's been a while. Going from having an OK game for a hacker to struggling to break 100 was rough on the psyche. Celebrated by going out with a friend who always beats me(on his birthday, no less), and whooping his ass. Felt freaking good.

Anyways.....I'm off to go play......envy me.

And remember -- keep your eye on the ball, duffers. Anyone else get a warped sense of satisfaction on those rare occasions when you're watching the pros, and someone lifts their head and shanks one? I do.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

He's at 15 under after 27 holes. Are you freakin kidding me?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown