Rumor floating around SoCal, this morning.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

JayDuck
Quack Whore

Rumor floating around SoCal, this morning.

Post by JayDuck »

About USC's Thomas Herring and Dwayne Jarrett and a run in with the law this morning. No idea if its true, just what some locals are talking about the office here.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14362614/
move along, theres nothing to see here
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Nothing to see, except for continued bad judgement.

Sounds like they don't hang around the best people.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

they didnt know the person who offered them the ride, bad judgement in taking rides from strangers

its not like they were trying to pay for the ride with weed
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

SoCalTrjn wrote:they didnt know the person who offered them the ride, bad judgement in taking rides from strangers

its not like they were trying to pay for the ride with weed
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Unless you were trying to take a jab at the OREGON STATE football players that did so a couple seasons ago.

But, you don't know what they had in mind, from that ride. She could have been a whore for all I know and they were planning to give her a dirty sanchez.

How many times in your life have you found yourself in a car that was either stolen, or used in a crime? Not to mention, put in handcuffs, by the police.

When you do...it's because bad judgement. Bottom line.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

JayDuck is once again perched on top of USC's jock.

Some things never change.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Ahh yes, mentioning the rumors that I heard in the office this morning, is all over "SC's Jock"

Jimmy Meds behaving like a giant, oozing vagina.

...Some things never change
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

JayDuck wrote:Jimmy Meds behaving like a giant, oozing vagina.
This isn't the No Fun League Forum. Check that shit at the door.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Props on lowering the bar there, JayDuck.

It must suck being second or third fiddle in the Pac 10 on such a consistent basis.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

No. Not really.

The funny thing is that you think I have anything against USC

There are 8 other Pac-10 teams I would root against, before I would root against USC. Just giving a heads up about what people are saying around here. Too bad you can't see through your own ego to anything other than USC being harrassed.

Poor wittle victim program. :meds
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

IndyFrisco wrote:

Where was the profanity?

I think some extra slack should be afforded any poster that takes shots at SuC.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

JayDuck, get back to us when you can post something that would qualify under the standards of any smackboard post-SC II
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

How 'bout you get back to us when you can become anything other than the mvscal of the Football board, contributing nothing but one sentence dissmissal's of anything that doesn't fit in your world view.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

JayDuck, I'd prefer to end this big-brother-little-brother dynamic we have going here. You are young, which helps explain why you spend so much time chasing your own tail in this forum.

Let me help you. This particular forum is at its best when people use restraint and common sense before posting. Generally speaking, this would include the concepts of relevance, facts and decent takes. Add humor to the list as well. On a fairly regular basis, you have demonstrated an inability to follow this approach, which explains why most JayDuck threads fall down the board like a brick in the Pacific.

Sorry Jay, but this is a college football board - not the soap opera digest of college football. You seem to allocate a fair amount of energy posting about my team, at times even more than I do. At the same time, I spend pretty much no time whatsoever talking about your team.

Ask yourself this, JayDuck: why is this?

Although cliche, it bears repeating: read more, post less.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
Although cliche, it bears repeating: read more, post less.
Meds, 2568 posts Jayduck: 268 posts. You might want to follow your own advice. All subject changing aside, however, this thread is a pretty typical example of you contributing nothing to a post, other than a few one liners, with no real relevence to the subject at hand. There's really no need to worry about me, however, if you want to check my post history you will find that a good 200 of my 268 posts are, indeed, about Oregon.

This thread, though, certainly is typical, like you say. Shall we recap?

------------------------------------------
ME: Posts rumor I hear, from Trojan fans, in the office at work.

Story hits the news

SoCalTrjn -"There is no story here"

ME: Well, other than that your players continue to make bad decisions.

Jimmy Meds: "USC is in your dome"

ME: "whatever, puss"

Jimmy Meds: "HAHA It must suck to be in 2nd place"

------------------------------------------
What must suck is being one of the handfull of programs that have been at the top of college football the majority of the time over the past 50 years, and then having a decade like 1991-2001 with half of your seasons being .500 or worse, only 2 seasons with fewer than 5 losses and being completely unable to beat either of your rivals.

But it certainly doesn't suck to be a program, like Oregon, without a long history of being a football school, elevating the
program to a level that has us as the second most winning Pac-10 program since our coach took over, 12 years ago, and really
the 2nd best program, in number of wins, since he came to our program, as an offensive coordinator 17 years ago in 1989.

Doesn't suck one bit. Why? It's called perspective, which is clearly something you have nothing of.

A handfull of schools have been the college football "haves" over most of the past 50 years. But College football isn't a great
sport just because of those schools. 95% of college football fans root for one of the other 100+ teams out there, and are just happy when they win games and have good seasons, rather than dissapointed when they don't meet extremely high expectations. Duck fans certainly fall into the category of the former, and we'll continue to do so, until the NCAA allows athletes to become paid in which case we'll be one of the premier college football programs out there, with the best ownership around.Image

Meds, you are worse at calling me out, than you are at having a decent take. You need to follow your own advice, because while maybe you don't post about Oregon all that often, about half of your recent posts seem to be about me. I haven't seen you with a football take in ages. I can't even remember if you've ever had one anymore. Seriously it's just magic-8-ball, mvscal posts. Read more, post less, would be good advice for you to follow. Or, perhaps, don't post at all. Certainly, though, don't post about me, or even bother to read my posts, if it pains you so much to see what I've written. I certainly am not here to caue you distress, but if you lob a grenade at me, don't think I'm not going to throw it back.

I honestly don't remember when you started posting here, or what I ever did to offend you, but if its a simple matter of making posts about your team, then you really need to nut up, and dry your tears, or seriously just put me on ignore and leave me the fuck alone. Believe me, it's nothing personal and as I'm sure, the Seer, Q West, the Oklahoma, Colorado, and Michigan fans can all attest that I will make posts about all of the Oregon opponents that have representation on this board.

If you want a more serious answer to your lame question about why I post more about USC than you do about Oregon, how about this? I live in Los Angeles. You don't live in Oregon. Maybe...just maybe I actually hear more about SC than you do about Oregon because my co-workers talk about them, because I hear about them when I listen to sports-talk. Because my wife and my in-laws are 'SC alums and season ticket holders and, god forbid, I actually even go to a few 'SC games a year. I talk about relevent football related things that I hear. What a shock that when Petros Papakaadsadsadssis is on my radio on my way home from work I actually hear things about USC football... :shock:
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

You must have missed the part about posting less.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

....Lax sits back, opens another beer and waits for Jimmy's next post.......
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Laxplayer wrote:....Lax sits back, opens another beer and waits for Jimmy's next post.......

I personally, am inspired by the passion shown by Oregon even prior to the 1st snap of the season....EMOTE ON!!!!
E UNUM PLURIBUS
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Nice blast!!! Jay

You need to know the history of Jimmy...

He had his ass handed to him in such a way, that made Nish/Euroclone a legend on SC III. It actually made the Inkydave nightmare look like a walk in the park.

Euro took him to the shed so hard he ended up not posting on the board for over... a year and a half. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was brutal.... I still can't believe he still shows his face here.

Jimmy was the original... Board Bitch ...(hence) his calling for a board bitch poll as his only contribution to the college football board.

It's his way of putting his failure's on someone else. So take what she says with a grain of salt.

When I think of Jimmy... all I can think of is

P.S. ... Jimmy has only been an SC fan for the last few years...

Before that... he was a Tennessee Vol fan for 10 years!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's the classic Biotch .

Go Bears
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Just as I'd planned, it was only a matter of time before m2ool showed up. Please make a notation in the minutes that we've established quorum, thus making this thread an offical bitch parade.

One bitch thinks the refs kept Oregon from winning last year.

The other bitch thinks that more yards and first downs = win, even though the scoreboard says otherwise.

Carry on ladies, and please keep the novels to a few paragraphs from now on, m'kay.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

JayDuck wrote:95% of college football fans root for one of the other 100+ teams out there, and are just happy when they win games and have good seasons, rather than dissapointed when they don't meet extremely high expectations. Duck fans certainly fall into the category of the former, and we'll continue to do so, until the NCAA allows athletes to become paid in which case we'll be one of the premier college football programs out there, with the best ownership around.Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Oregon has bode because once the NCAA approves paying players, the Ducks will best teams out there. But not until that happens.

Pure comedy gold.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:Just as I'd planned, it was only a matter of time before m2ool showed up. Please make a notation in the minutes that we've established quorum, thus making this thread an offical bitch parade.

One bitch thinks the refs kept Oregon from winning last year.

The other bitch thinks that more yards and first downs = win, even though the scoreboard says otherwise.

Carry on ladies, and please keep the novels to a few paragraphs from now on, m'kay.

The Original ... Board Bitch is in full Melt!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might have to PM Euro... just for laughs :lol:
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

The Seer wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:

Where was the profanity?

I think some extra slack should be afforded any poster that takes shots at SuC.....
I was referring to the "oozing vag" crap. In the NFL Forum, I don't think you are allowed to make a post without referring to female genetalia that is in someway emanating any of many various liquids ranging from piss to blood. It's rather tiresome.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
JayDuck wrote:95% of college football fans root for one of the other 100+ teams out there, and are just happy when they win games and have good seasons, rather than dissapointed when they don't meet extremely high expectations. Duck fans certainly fall into the category of the former, and we'll continue to do so, until the NCAA allows athletes to become paid in which case we'll be one of the premier college football programs out there, with the best ownership around.Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Oregon has bode because once the NCAA approves paying players, the Ducks will best teams out there. But not until that happens.

Pure comedy gold.
What's "pure comedy gold" is that out of my entire post, the only thing you could find to try and take a shot as was an obvious joke.

Show of hands please, for anybody (aside from Jimmy Meltdowns) that actually thought I was being serious with that sentence. MY bad. Next time I'll give you a little smiley face, when I make a joke, like some soccermom on a women's health message board community.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

m2 wrote:

I might have to PM Euro

Euro doesn't even know what football is; so why bother....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Believe the Heupel wrote:I thought you were joking.

Sincerely,

Malik Hairston's Dad.
ouch!!!
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Last I checked, Malik's Dad still clocks into work.

...and not just on his way to practice.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

JayDuck wrote:What's "pure comedy gold" is that out of my entire post, the only thing you could find to try and take a shot as was an obvious joke.
You don't say.
JayDuck wrote:Meds, 2568 posts Jayduck: 268 posts
Your display of ineptitude is enjoyable. Way to bring it. Please tell me you didn't pull a KCPaul and plagerize this from Babs.
JayDuck wrote:It's called perspective, which is clearly something you have nothing of.
Your youth is showing once again, but it's no real surprise. Given your simpleton way of thinking, you are unable to delineate between good fans and bad ones. In your world, all fans are bad fans if you resent their team. Whether or not you admit to this is irrelevant, because your actions confirm it. Sorry to burst your bubble JayDuck, but during our run I've done nothing but slam our shitty fans who give the rest of us a bad name. If you took the time to research this, you would know it.

Try knowing what the hell you're talking about, before you open that cakehole again.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:
JayDuck wrote:What's "pure comedy gold" is that out of my entire post, the only thing you could find to try and take a shot as was an obvious joke.
You don't say.
JayDuck wrote:Meds, 2568 posts Jayduck: 268 posts
Your display of ineptitude is enjoyable. Way to bring it. Please tell me you didn't pull a KCPaul and plagerize this from Babs.
JayDuck wrote:It's called perspective, which is clearly something you have nothing of.
Your youth is showing once again, but it's no real surprise. Given your simpleton way of thinking, you are unable to delineate between good fans and bad ones. In your world, all fans are bad fans if you resent their team. Whether or not you admit to this is irrelevant, because your actions confirm it. Sorry to burst your bubble JayDuck, but during our run I've done nothing but slam our shitty fans who give the rest of us a bad name. If you took the time to research this, you would know it.

Try knowing what the hell you're talking about, before you open that cakehole again.

What the fuck is this post about and what the fuck does it have to do with anything?

I keep waiting for you, with all of your wise years of experience, and your advanced intellect, to give a lesson to me. I keep hoping, in my simpleton mind, that this wise old master, that feels so sorry for me, will enlighten me and show me the way. I'm far too young and far too simple to understand, the obvious complexities that you display. Your posting style is strong and your ego is even stronger. Perhaps one day, I shall walk the path, but for now I can only observe in awe.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

It's just too bad bradhuskers and Shaz (RIP?) aren't around anymore sharing their anti-Pac10 rhetoric, thus giving us Pac-10 bretheren a forum in which to band together.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

*hands JayDuck a tissue*
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Anyway, Jarret and Herring did nothing wrong and there is still Nothing to talk about regarding the situation.
Just dont take rides from strangers
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Q, West Coast Style wrote:It's just too bad bradhuskers and Shaz (RIP?) aren't around anymore sharing their anti-Pac10 rhetoric, thus giving us Pac-10 bretheren a forum in which to band together.
It will happen once the season gets started, 'cept for Kal.

In the meantime, I'm just having some fun at JayDuck's expense. :wink:
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:*hands JayDuck a tissue*
You flatter yourself. Smacking you down isn't really masturbation material.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I'll be cheering for the Ducks when they play the Sooners and feCal, and against them in anywhere between 1 and10 of their other games
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

SoCalTrjn wrote:I'll be cheering for the Ducks when they play the Sooners and feCal, and against them in anywhere between 1 and10 of their other games
Sweet.

I had left over Thai food for lunch.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Pad Kra Tiem?
thats good stuff