I thought he was a 'tard before ...

The best of the best
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Anyone else feel embarrassed just by reading this ass kicking? It's one thing to get smacked around, but this is a whole a new level of smackdom.

Rack Orc! Major style points for this one.

Big Un-Rack to KC Plagiarizer, but props for being up there with the likes of Irie Gayzos, R_T_Meltown, Inky Dave and the rest of the Tards Hall of Fame.

btw-I guess I'll have to check this forum out once in a while, some quality shit here. :D
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Headhunter wrote:Not much to add other than the fact that this will hang over your head forever, Paul. It will blow over to an extent, but you can plan on hearing about this in EVERY smack battle you have from here on out.
CP Paul 3.0's wife approves.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

simply incredible.

RACK Mr. orcinus
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I think I'm just going to stop by and rack this thread again.

Just because I can.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I haven't the time or inclination to scroll through all of Paul's 4419 posts on that board, but I'm inclined to think that if I did I would find other posts that our Paul has 'thieved' from someone on this board.

It's rarely the FIRST transgression that gets one busted.

Paul is right though, orc.
You really ought to feel flattered more than anything.
Your post was, in the eyes of Paul, ...... PERFECT.

Doesn't dad gets a very warm glow inside when he sees his toddler son slip on his 10-sizes-too-big shoes and clod around the house for a few minutes ..... ?

Perspective.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

IndyFrisco wrote: I promise you, if you don't show your face for about a year, it'll all be forgotten for about a year.
Dick sucker says what?

Yeah, That's what I thought. Some things will be dredged up until the end of time. Only the frequency of those references change.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mvscal wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: I promise you, if you don't show your face for about a year, it'll all be forgotten for about a year.
Not a chance. Ktrl-C Paulagiarist is fucked for life...not that he wasn't already.
I think you guys misinterpreted my message. I was eluding to the fact that even if he doesn't show his face for a year, as soon as he does, it'll be brought up again. This one ain't going away.

This isn't a faux pas. This is a fuck up. It's like walking in on him fucking your dog. You just don't forget about those things.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Ok, I got ya now.

And the analogy of fucking a dog is ture. I don't even know Filthy's buddy, but I'll never forget the stories he told of walking in on him with the smell of freshly ass fucked dog in the air.

I have a hard time even typing it, but it was a hoot to read the way Filthy spelled it out. I miss that guy!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

much Paul?

...just drove by....definitely an all-timer what could one possibly add at this time?

Immortal...tardness personified...Paul has reached unheard of levels.©

Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

[align=center]Image[/align]

Rip City
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Scott wrote:Bwa! @ HH.

==================

Pussah James - Feel free to bring it on Tardo.
I'll happily tear you a new one, just like last season and the season before that, and the season before that.

Matter O' Fact since your sticking up for Pauly Cut' N Paste's latest antic - Maybe it's time to put you two up on Fudgepack Mountain?

Yea --- time to get the crayons out.
I laughed. Hard.

Link to where said incredible smack took place? Hell, i'll even take a fucking link leading to anything noteworthy you've ever done here........

I wont hold my breath.

And If by 'tear you a new one, just like last season and the season before' you mean 'Got beat the fuck down yet again by RJ and subsequently ejected while hoping the thread would die', then yes-you are spot on.

I'm not defending Paul here-he cant run from what he did. I can shed the light on your being a fucking assbag of the highest degree by writing Pauls fucking takes for him to battle Raiderfan.........and then outing yourself as the writer in an attempt to get Paul piled on.

Basically, you're a spineless cunt.

You've absolutely mastered the art of being a takeless, unfunny, bottomfeeding slit......Props, I guess.

Once again, KC fan shits the bed........
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I leave for one lousy week and come back to this?
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Anyone else feel embarrassed just by reading this ass kicking?
In.

I'm ashamed of ever having defended Paul just because he was a fellow Chieffan.

And here I thought that getting busted for copying someone elses picks ('sup, wifeinphilly?) was bad enough, this just takes the prize for boorish behavior to a whole 'nother level.

Paul, for your own sake...just unplug your computer, put it in the back of your truck, drive to the nearest bridge crossing the Missouri river, and chuck that sucker over the railing. Try to avoid jumping in after it.

The internet is obviously an unhealthy place for you to be lurking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps; Lames - I'm here to bear witness to the fact that Scotty has ripped you up one Board and down another. Repeatedly - and if he chooses, will undoubtably do so again.

Break out the fucking popcorn.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:
ps; Lames - I'm here to bear witness to the fact that Scotty has ripped you up one Board and down another. Repeatedly - and if he chooses, will undoubtably do so again.

Break out the fucking popcorn.

You obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Any type of link to the 'rips' will do, dumbfuck.

Scott will do the usual-duck out and run when i've smacked him. Its in his posting DNA to do so.

Calling him anything but a gameless fuckpuddle who never incites the slightest laugh from anyone would be giving the quivering moist twat a bit of undeserved credit.

Simply put-He's a shit poster with a non-existant game that revolves around weak fucking wytches. Nothing more.

By all means, if you think he has any type of fucking ability, link us to it.

Again, I wont hold my breath.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Paul,
This could possibly be the best thing that has ever happened to you!
You have been in so deep here, and in other message boards that you can’t spend a single free minute doing anything else but defend yourself over and over. Now you have the perfect opportunity to find out that there is more in this world besides message boards.

Sell your computer and cancel your Internet connection. You don’t need em anymore before long you will contemplate what to do with all the new free time. Just make sure you leave the TV off (hate to see you and your Twinkies move from one screen to another) before you know it, you will make that first step out of your mom’s house. Who knows? You might even find a girl at a bus stop one day. ©

Good Luck Paul!
Zilla
Run if you have to but keep up!
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

War Wagon wrote:I leave for one lousy week and come back to this?
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Anyone else feel embarrassed just by reading this ass kicking?
In.
In.

Worst of all is that Paula's level of denial at having done anything wrong leads me to believe that he's lost it completely. It's almost like he thinks Orc should be flattered that he stole his post. :lol:

If anyone cares, now's the time to remove the sharp objects from the room and take away his belt and shoelaces.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Anyone else come across this gem on the kcforum?
KC Paul wrote:So what if I DIDN'T originally write it....I made my point with it, that's all that matters TO ME
Bwahahaha.
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul wrote:EDIT: Due to the fact that the REAL author of this take (my little buddy orcinus) has taken offense to me using it on another forum (namely, this one), I must regrettably erase this post from the KCFORUM. Frankly it's the right thing to do, and it gets the sand cleansed out of orc's pussy faster that way, as I honestly do care about Dana's (yes, that's orcinus' real name- do what you will with it) health and well being. Carry on.
Unreal.

I'm normally not a big fan of posting PMs, but the fucking gloves are off and C&Paul is pulling hair and scratching for the eyes. I'm guessing whatever grovelling and cock smoking was done in the PM has just as quickly been undone with that hitting of "submit."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Pussah James wrote:
Scott will do the usual-duck out and run when i've smacked him. Its in his posting DNA to do so.
Moi?

Duck & Run?

OK Tardo - Let's Play.

Simply put-He's a shit poster with a non-existant game that revolves around weak fucking wytches. Nothing more.
How about my ability to do grade school smack?

Huh?

Huh?

Like this.........

James and Pauly Post on T1B
S - U - C - K - I - N - G

No wait........ That's not very brutal

How about a Song........

Paul Lights up James Life
Paul is the Man
James is the Wife........

No.....

That will never do either.

Guess I better just resort to a Weak fucking Wytch

Again, I wont hold my breath.

You will in the next one :wink:
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Scott 1
Raydah 0
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Scott 1
Raydah 0
I'd count that pic as a two point conversion. It's 2-0.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The 'duh tat on James backside counts for bonus points.

Scotty - 3
James - minus eleventeen for even thinking he could possibly step to the master.

*Bow down before the one you serve
You're going to get what you deserve

*Nine Inch Nails
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...this puppy takes on a new magnitude of epicness...primarily the black hole that swallowed Paul, but alas a brewing beatdown that could send this thread over the top.
RayJay fasten your seat belt Bro. you obviously have gotten Scotty's attention....and that you may regret.

war this benchmark of pile-on's....
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

[quote="KC Scott"]
S - U - C - K - I - N - G[/b]

No wait........ That's not very brutal

How about a Song........

Bwhahahahahaahahhaahaa!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The cornhole crew... :lol: :lol: :lol:

the truth
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...bump

just in case Paul thought this thread was falling down the page..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

*Bump for those of us who arent collecting social security, ball and chained by a slunt, and arent pathetically posting on a message board on Friday fucking night of all things..............

Good to see the KC goof troop’s gag reflexes are under full control to holster Scotts undeserving Porksword.

I didn’t expect anything less-Now wipe your chins, cunts.

The funniest thing about Scotts transparent response? I nailed it before this asspro hit submit.

The one thing painfully apparent here (Besides this thread now needing an accessible ramp) is the lack of a credible posters lapping up Scotts vagpiss over his weak fucking wytch. And it aint gonna happen. The explanation is fucking simple: His 'Funny' pics are like catching Herpes: They happen by accident. This talentless bluehair could break open his entire photobucket account and your neck would be kinked worse than your cock after a morning piss hard on wrestling match from your head shaking out of sheer pity.

Lame pic aside, lets admire this incredible groundbreaking retort:
KCScott wrote: OK, Tardo
Pussah James
James and Pauly Post on T1B
S - U - C - K - I - N - G
Paul Lights up James Life
Paul is the Man
James is the Wife........

Are you fucking kidding me? And I though m2 sucked harder than a junkie whore in need of a hit.

The tard hall of fame thanks you for this fine submission-as does the new meaning of 'humorless' in the Dictionary. Im dead fucking sure you'll have your own wing by the time this thread is said and done.

Quite honestly, its shocking that Paul would let this unfunny gimp 'write' his posts for him……especially since this slits only game revolves around combining chopped faces with the shitbox stirring veinpole chefs in his favorites folder.

How did that go anyway, bitch? Oh, that’s right-you got torched something fierce and went back to your own nic. Dumbfuck.

Also, A pic depicting someone elses 'supposed' utter faggotry coming from someone who rocked a WHAM! 'do while DJ'ing shit 80’s pop in between inhaling dicks and wearing spandex while listening to Duran Duran and Banarama is Comedic. Fucking. Gold.

You see, KC Fargo, I could break out a pic or 2 of your sister chasing hick ass and absolutely bury you by throwing an uncircumsized dong or 20 thumping your fuckjuice bullseye, or your chaw stained porcelains getting horizontal lined.............

But im not. Im going to mop your creaky old hay baling ass up properlike.

I know you couldnt write a semi-readable offering to save your fucking life-and every time you pound submit with your sister fondlers, you prove me right.

You're the posting equivalent of getting teeth raked across the pussy slayer from a blowjob gone bad. Nothing more.

Now get some ice for that RJ mushroom stamp on your forehead........im just getting warmed up.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Is KC Scott helping KC Paul out by taking the heat off of Paul here ?

Damn Paul , not only has Scott wrote takes for you , but he is taking the focus off of you on this thread . I hope the next check you send him is a good one .
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

War Wagon wrote:I'm ashamed of ever having defended Paul just because he was a fellow Chieffan.
Ultimate PWNAGE.

I don't think he can drive, Wags. Afterall he was using your legs to stand on all this time and now those have been taken from under him.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Raydah James wrote:

..Scotts undeserving Porksword.

You're the posting equivalent of getting teeth raked across the pussy slayer from a blowjob gone bad. Nothing more.

RJ holds serve. 1-1.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Pussah James wrote:

Good to see the KC goof troop’s gag reflexes are under full control to holster Scotts undeserving Porksword.

I didn’t expect anything less-Now wipe your chins, cunts.
Playing to the board, eh Jamesy?

Heh Heh.

That's exactly what I'd expect since your Ego is as fragile as a China Doll.

Dude...... Wanna know a secret?

You worry way too much about your board Cred.
Here's another secret... You don't really have any board cred.

Your really only known for throwing a Bitch Fit when PSU posted your Pic, and for remixing Val "El Grandee" Venus.

That's it.

Until now.

Now, once this thread goes into the "Chives" you will forever be immortalized as Paul's Defender/ Wife.

Props!
His 'Funny' pics are like catching Herpes: They happen by accident.
Oh.

Oh.

I Feel a train wreck Coming On

The tard hall of fame thanks you for this fine submission-as does the new meaning of 'humorless' in the Dictionary. Im dead fucking sure you'll have your own wing by the time this thread is said and done.
Sarcasm is but one of the things that goes over your head on a regular basis. Others would include Math, Football and the nutsack of whomever is spotting you on the bench.

I know you couldnt write a semi-readable offering to save your fucking life-and every time you pound submit with your sister fondlers, you prove me right.
OK....

Let's give this semi readable offering thingy a try; One Paragraph of Insults just for you:

How could your fat head house such a little Brain? My Theory is all your Hair Gel has seeped through pours to short out what ever grey matter wasn't destroyed while you were playing Hans & Franz with needles in the ass stack. Your a personnal trainer beacuse no one running a gym would be stupid enough to hire you. How's that working out for you anyway? Make enough money to make that down payment on a closet yet? You sure didn't make enough to keep your ex-wife happy did you. Or maybe it was just all the Dyanabol you've taken has shrunk little James to such minute proportions she finally heard "Can you feel me yet, bitch" for the last time, jumped in the Hyundai and headed up North to shack with Jess?

Gee Maybe your right.......

That just didn't have the Huge Funnah Payoff -

Maybe another Song:

T..... One B

Jamesy, you should really feel down.
I said, Jamesy, you should stay on the ground.
I said, Jamesy, 'cause by smack knows no bounds
You shold be be unhappy.

Jamesy, there's no place you can go.
I said, Jamesy, now your Pauly's new ho
You should stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to get it from Be- Hind

Your sucking here at T..... One B
Your sucking here at T..... One B

I wytched all of your pics, for the board to enjoy,
You'll get piled on by all the boys

Your Dying here at T..... One B
Your Dying here at T..... One B

Jamesy, are you listening to me?
I said, Jamesy, now your Fat Paul's New wife
I said, Jamesy, May as well end your life
But you've got to know this one thing!

No Troll does it all by himself.
I said, Jamesy, put your pride on the shelf,
Beg Mercy, from the T.... One B
I'm sure they can help you today.

You been Piled on here at T..... One B
You been Piled on here at T..... One B

Jamesy glad I'm not in your shoes.
I said, with Paul, in the ass you are screwed
No Trolls, care if your still alive
But you can give yourself a High five

Maybe, common sense will sink in
Maybe, your not really so dim
As we think here at the T.....One B
Where you married KC Pauly

You should retire from the T..... One B
You should retire from the T..... One B

Hey, if that's not funnah enough for ya......

Here's a picture of you sucking Paul's Dick

[stream]http://members.aol.com/goodren/ymca.mid[/stream]
Last edited by KC Scott on Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

What a great thread! Two of the most sackless, takeless four-carat fuckups in the history of the board - RuPaul and GayJames - are taking it HARD in the ass! :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: Now, once this thread goes into the "Chives" you will forever be immortalized as Paul's Defender/ Wife.
To Plagiarizing Pauls great appreciation, I'm sure.

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting melting pm's from the internets most renowned plagiarist? I'm ordinarily not one to post private messages, but if cowardly Board Bitch has something to say to me, let her say it in front of everyone.

War Wagon wrote:
I'm ashamed of ever having defended Paul just because he was a fellow Chieffan.
Paulgiarist wrote:Trust me Wags, I'll be sure to remember that.

Fuck you too motherfucker.

Pretty sad that RaydahFan of all people has my back in this deal....clearly there IS no such thing as a "DOTRF" any longer.
Hmmm.... not sure just how to re-act to this, or if I should re-act at all. Am I being threatened here?

Here's the dealio, bitch. Since you're too stupid to follow my sincere advice of chucking your hard drive in the river and continue to post even though you're now a fucking pariah, the gloves are coming off.

I defended you before when at least I thought you had your own material. I've never given two shits about what anyone else thought of my defense of you. I did it because I felt it was the right thing to do and because many times you were being unfairly attacked. However, copying someone elses take and then posting it elsewhere whilst trying to pass it off as your own is the ultimate bitch move. It's an inexcusable and unforgivable offense that shows a total lack of character. I think that point has been made abundantly clear thru-out this entire gang rape of a thread.

Yet here you are still, as if you just don't fucking get it. That just goes to show what a pathetically miserable and dense twat you really, really are.

I hope that RJ and yourself enjoy the nuptials
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Posting PRIVATE MESSAGES now, Wags?

To some that is just as bad as what I did....maybe even WORSE.
Nope.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Chef fan is shittin' the bed this badly ...... and it's only August ... ?

Heavens to Betsy, it's gonna be a FUN season.

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paulgiarist wrote:

....hence the test.
Riiiiiight

Not that you could possibly bury yourself any deeper, but you keep trying.

Here's another novel idea for you to consider, since simply clicking on that bright Red X in the top right corner doesn't seem to be an option.

When you're in a hole, QUIT DIGGING!
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

KC Fraud wrote:What a great thread! Two of the most sackless, takeless four-carat fuckups in the history of the board - ShitStainedPocketProtectorKaley and KC "Chicks With Dicks" Scotty - are taking it HARD in the ass!
Actually ( and even you know this ) , that description applies solely to you and m2 here .

Yet , even m2 has his own takes to plunger . You obviously don't .

But , from a post earlier from BSmack:
KC Fraud wrote:EDIT: Due to the fact that the REAL author of this take (my little buddy orcinus) has taken offense to me using it on another forum (namely, this one), I must regrettably erase this post from the KCFORUM. Frankly it's the right thing to do, and it gets the sand cleansed out of orc's pussy faster that way, as I honestly do care about Dana's (yes, that's orcinus' real name- do what you will with it) health and well being. Carry on.
It's bad enough that you rip off the dude's take , but then you go Paul_the_Shrubbah and out the dude's name , not just in this quote , but in you're earlier address to the forum . Worse yet , you posted it in hopes that BSmack would use it later , for smack purpose . You might as well post his IP too .

That's a pretty egregious pussy move . I guess you think that B would write some smack for you as well .
KC Pauliban wrote:We ALREADY know you're a bet-welching fucktool Trexie
Again , another description that applies to you as well .

I guess you think that getting pissed on is another form of Baptism here dude , but really , even after you have been cleansed for your past regressions , you still are a bona fide Bitch here .

You're a fukken mess dude . It's that fucking simple .
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

The little Bitch is sending me PMs as well. Quite hilarious. :lol:
FatFuckPaula 3.0 wrote:Kaley, you are a sackless pussy and I'll beat your ass for you if you like.
:lol:

Greatest message board melt EVER!!!! :lol:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
T REX wrote:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Posting PRIVATE MESSAGES now, Wags?

To some that is just as bad as what I did....maybe even WORSE.
Nope.
We ALREADY know you're a bet-welching fucktool Trexie. No need to prove to us that you're intellectually bankrupt as well.
Anyone else see the hypocrisy?

Dude, you are the Michael Jackson of message boards.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
I never sent you a PM, Kalette. Nice try, though.

Hmmmm...

Not only a plagiarizer ... but a liar.

Watching Gayder and KC Liar get their ass handed too them, is priceless. Two peas in a pod.

I know Nye and I would be laughing our asses off if he was around... at the unsophisticated behavior of the AFC West chocolate lovers.

Even drummer laid the wood to Gayder one day... and had me laughing. I just hope he pulled out in enough time.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

War Wagon wrote:
When you're in a hole, QUIT DIGGING!

Take advice from someone who's always below sea level...
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Scott wrote:and for remixing Val "El Grandee" Venus.
Damn it Scott. I dont know if I should thank you, or curse you. Every fucking time I read a post from Lames, I knew had already read the shit before. Val Lames? hehe