THIS

THREAD

Holy shit.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I were to say... it couldn't get any worse for KC Paula.

I'd be lying to ya...

Here ya go.

Paula on the hunt for man sausage!:shock:

This day could put Paula light-years ahead of Inkydave.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

:paul: ©
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

BBMarley wrote:Someone get DIO in here- appears Paul is Plagerizing his style... anyone else notice this?
Did Paul at least bold it himself or was it already bold?
Looks like all his posts in that thread were bold... Does it never end????
So who's your daddy, fat boy?

Everybody, it seems.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

3-peat.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Cut and Paste Paul wrote:it's stll fun for me to come in here on a semi-regular basis to participate in the lively discussions that are usually going on in here.
Hmmmmm...

From what this looks like , KC Paul is getting his cot next to J-Hawk's ready in the basement .

It would be an ultimate Bitch move if he bags out on this thread . You know if it was T-Rex or RJ who pulled this kind of bullshit , Paul would have devoured it like a cheddar cheese wheel .

Damn , how many times did you guys baptize Paul for his sins ? Is a Version 3.7 next ?

Fukken great thread . Football season is almost here , and Paul already fukked himself hard .

Rack this place .
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Denial is your best bet at this point, Paul
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I clicked on that link and have to agree with Paul here......somebody must be pissed.....

but I'm inclined to ask m2 what he's doing cruising dating sights when he's repeatedly told us he's a magnet for all the good looking trim....
get out, get out while there's still time
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Simply fantastic. :lol:

Plagiarizing, Pear-Shaped, Pile Of Shit Paul. :lol:

Way to solidify yourself as the biggest fucking loser to ever walk God's green earth. Racks to those who located his other steals and the site where he is trolling to chug cock.

Great stuff. :lol:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: I thought he was a 'tard before ...

Post by RadioFan »

Cuda wrote:But why the fuck would you steal somebody else's avatar? Particularly one already in use by somebody who also posts on multiple boards?
Exactly. It's not like there are 10 billion images on the Internet to choose from or anything.

That's what makes this find particularly hilarious. A stolen avatar that is incredibly fucking lame to begin with, PLUS the plagerizing horseshit, which he still, apparently, sees as being a "compliment."

So amazingly, incredibly stupid, I'm still in shock.

HO- -LY fuck.

Dude must be like 14 years old, mentally.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Cuda wrote:Denial is your best bet at this point, Paul
Gee Cuda, YOU THINK? :meds:
Oh, I didn't say it would work.

You're just pretty much out of any other options, is all
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

:monkeyshakinghead: x infinity

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age. I almost feel sorry for Paulbitch.

orc, don't post the PM.

Paul, step away from the edge. My best advice for you is to just take this season off. Go into the basement. I promise you, if you don't show your face for about a year, it'll all be forgotten for about a year.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Racks to those who located his other steals and the site where he is trolling to chug cock.
right now you'd the leading candidate as the one most likely to have established that dating profile.....

you've done it before.......
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Good fucking Christ Paul.....

Believe it or not I always sorta thought you were ok.

A bit myopic and all but a fan nonetheless.

There are far worse things to be.

But dude........

This is beyond pathetic.

Just say you fucked up and we all can move on.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

OH DEAR GOD!!!

Must we break out the Clue By Four AGAIN??

Wags, you might want to check and see if Paul is swiping your Earnhardt takes from the Motorsports Forum. Maybe some of Qbert's John Force takes are popping up on funny car forums? Christ this is pathetic.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

This is beyond pathetic. WAY beyond. :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Paul,

Don't listen to these fools. There's nothing wrong with what you've done. In fact, I think I can help you, bro. Please read below if this has even mildly interested you.

Paul, I’d like to extend a service to you. For a very nominal monthly fee of $25.43, I am willing to sell you any number of my posts. It may seem tricky trying to "search" for my posts on the board, so I will create a spreadsheet, which will be updated every three hours, with all topics placed in their according tabs. Now, you may run into a situation where you’d REALLY like to get something off your chest, and you're frantically racing through the spread sheet, not finding anything that resembles what you want to say. No problem, Paul. That’s why you want to make sure to upgrade to the “Super Membership”, which means, for only an extra $8.67 a month, I will provide to you ORIGINAL material. Yup, just brief me with a basic idea of what you want to say, and you’ll have an original take updated into the spreadsheet for you in no less than 24 hours.

Don’t let me down, Paul. Do this for you, and I. Let’s do this for us, buddy.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Paul, I’d like to extend a service to you. For a very nominal monthly fee of $25.43, I am willing to sell you any number of my posts. It may seem tricky trying to "search" for my posts on the board, so I will create a spreadsheet, which will be updated every three hours, with all topics placed in their according tabs. Now, you may run into a situation where you’d REALLY like to get something off your chest, and you're frantically racing through the spread sheet, not finding anything that resembles what you want to say. No problem, Paul. That’s why you want to make sure to upgrade to the “Super Membership”, which means, for only an extra $8.67 a month, I will provide to you ORIGINAL material. Yup, just brief me with a basic idea of what you want to say, and you’ll have an original take updated into the spreadsheet for you in no less than 24 hours.

Your a a few years and a couple boards too late, Pal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, by the time this thread is headed for the 'chives we'll have had a roll call of every NFL fourm dweller all the way back to SC3.

And they will all share the common theme;

"The most pathetic act(s) ever seen 0n a fucking football opinion board - Evah"

Seriously.

Paul - ya gotta ask yourself why you even post if you can't create your own sentances.

Seriously.

It's not that hard.

Start with something easy like Noun - verb - noun.

Oh hell......... What the fuck am I thinking.

I might as well be coaching a fucking pine cone.

Dude..... Scotty Christopher sounded like Velo and Kaley seems like Caddy compared to you. M2 is a Mensa next to your jelly filled dome.

You have reached a bottom that, really, I thought was unattainable.
Congrats and I now suggest we retire the "Cryin Ryan Board Bitch" award for as long as you dwell here.

There's no way any other tard can compete with this.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
m2 wrote:Holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I were to say... it couldn't get any worse for KC Paula.

I'd be lying to ya...

Here ya go.

Paula on the hunt for man sausage!:shock:

This day could put Paula light-years ahead of Inkydave.
Man, I REALLY must've pissed somebody off to the point that they would make up a fake profile on a internet dating site and put my screen name on it.

Nice try, m2ool.
Fucking RACK

m2, you worthless shit funnel felching slut-you just fucked yourself beyond recognition with that pussy assed attempt at weak fucking smack.

Im out to party tonight.

Come tommorrow, its ON in this bitch.

:twisted:
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Damn! This really sucks.

I get home 30 mins late from practice tonight, have to shut the boys up, get them setteld, and try to steal 20 minutes scrolling the net, and hit the rack. So much for that............

Paul...... you fucked up. No spins, nor explainations are needed. You stepped on your own dick here, and you need to admit to such, or just go JlkpickHawk, and vanish.

I REALLY hope you do the right thing here, and sack up.

I would say more, but I really dont think its worth the time.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I tried to help you you fucking numbskull but you simply won't listen.....

keyrist paul...this isn't just here...this is on sports message boards all over the place

if your stupid enough to come back for this.....well all I can say is good fucking luck....

you may be the first person ever to be run from the internet.......
Last edited by Felix on Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

mvscal wrote:Post. Don't post. Nobody gives a fuck. At the end of the day, you'll still be a fat, paste eating tard who can't formulate an original thought.
Rack this. And don't ban this fucking tard. Make him stay here and continue to be the fucking joke he always has been and always will be. RuPaul has never and now WILL never have any credibility.

Fucking pathetic. :meds:
Luther
Old Coot

Re: I thought he was a 'tard before ...

Post by Luther »

orcinus wrote: Nice job solidifying your position as T1B's eternal Board Bitch. While others here have tried to help you turn the corner more times than I can count (even to the point of writing your takes for you), I finally gave up when I realized I couldn't fix your fundamental problem.
I would be guilty if you believe that providing a wytched picture to an argument to be collusion. Seldom do I post in the NFL forum, so it isn't the old coot who's doing any ghost writing. But writing a take? Nobody is involved in my takes, and I don't write shit for anybody else.

Who wrote takes for KC Paul? Was it you, Orc? Obviously you know who did, so give them up too. I'm not going to argue the mitigating factors for Paul. Jebus, this is so odd... So for at least one day you write a post to "help him out," but then he "steals" a post by you and reposts it as him? Bwhahahaha

I guess this is why I never run a troll nick. I just run my original name and fend off the haters from the original nick name.

Ah, Paul...if Orc didn't write any of your past posts, maybe you'd like to post the names now before everyone decides to sink the hatchet in further. :D Both of you suck if this is true. Aren't you guys both from the KC area? Was there any attempt to resolve the issue behind the forum postings?

Son, you need to use the "*" , or the quote feature in the future. Good drama, but things don't smell good in the Midwest. The saying about "Having a take and don't suck" really means your own take.

Rip City
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote some 'smack' for Paul back when we were at another board.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

That is kind of sad. I used to think creating a troll nick with zero posts to crack on an adversary was bullshit. I'm not sure what is worse...allowing a buddy to write my smack or the guy who writes it.

If that was the case, I'd have Raider James run all my homo/yard tools up the arse smack, Lab Rat handle my theory/math/religion battles, and mvscal to fend off all the history/war shit.

Fuck, I'd be invincible. I might even have you Pop to write my thank you smack letters.

Rip City
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

I admit that I've stolen my av from another football board , but I think most people here know that , especially the ones whose PM's I've replied to asking me for a link , or if I had any more pics .

Fukk , I wish I knew whose ass that really is too .
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

orcinus wrote:
Ann Coulter wrote:I see nothing wrong here.
Board Bitch Paul, I won't post your sobbing pm (I'm still trying to figure out if you actually wrote it); however, I will offer my thoughts.

Trying to play the victim card is not going to help you salvage whatever infinitesimal shred of credibility you might yet possess.

Copying my post here on another board (word-for-word, mind you) in an attempt to pass it off as your own elicits one feeling from my end.

Pity.

I don't necessarily pity your pathetic existence, either. As Judge Smells so adeptly put it, "The world needs ditch-diggers, too."

The fact you continue to amass a collection of scarlet letters, each with the ability to run the more astute poster, leads me to believe you'll likely shrug off this shit sandwich, as well, and come running back for yet another helping.

No, Board Bitch Paul. I don't pity your existence here on this board.

I pity your complete lack of intelligence and understanding ... and I weep for your offspring.

While I think I'd advise against it if I were you, If you'd like to continue this exchange, I'm more than happy to add additional line breaks in between my thoughts ... if only to make it easier for you to cut-and-paste your quoted responses.

Here to help, after all.
You know, it'd make it even easier if you just added a "[/quote]" at the end of every line break. ©
"Keys, woman!"
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

KC Scott wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

Your a a few years and a couple boards too late, Pal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ, by the time this thread is headed for the 'chives we'll have had a roll call of every NFL fourm dweller all the way back to SC3.

And they will all share the common theme;

"The most pathetic act(s) ever seen 0n a fucking football opinion board - Evah"

Seriously.

Paul - ya gotta ask yourself why you even post if you can't create your own sentances.

Seriously.

It's not that hard.

Start with something easy like Noun - verb - noun.

Oh hell......... What the fuck am I thinking.

I might as well be coaching a fucking pine cone.

Dude..... Scotty Christopher sounded like Velo and Kaley seems like Caddy compared to you. M2 is a Mensa next to your jelly filled dome.

Congrats and I now suggest we retire the "Cryin Ryan Board Bitch" award for as long as you dwell here.

There's no way any other tard can compete with this.
Fucking smackless cunt.

Coming from the very douchedrip who offered to write pauls "takes" so he could get over on Raiderfan this is fucking hilarious at best.

Make your fucking time, Scott-the day of reckoning and familiar beatdown of yourself is upon us........
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Sure, Paul says and does things that earn smack.

Still-- he's more like

Or even

... in his bumbling ways than, say, -----

No, a discussion of the problem of evil would hardly be an apt one if it involved KC Paul and his antics. Should he be subjected to the wrath of TDORF justice in the way of smack for these things? Sure, its their call especially if he is seen to make them look bad as a collective. But should he be run off, banished, banned etc? Well, while plagerism is right up there on the "NOT to do list", I don't think it merits the same penalty as infowhoring/stalking, posting illegal pics, netcopping or hacking.
It is not with great malice at heart that he does these things: that should be clear.

Hang in there, KCPaul, it's going to be a rough ride for a bit...

velocet
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

drummer wrote:I admit that I've stolen my av from another football board , but I think most people here know that , especially the ones whose PM's I've replied to asking me for a link , or if I had any more pics .

Fukk , I wish I knew whose ass that really is too .
I stole mine from a Pittsburgh Post Gazette photo spread and then wytched and cropped that bad boy down to what you see now.

Frankly I could care less if Paul C&Ps takes all over the Internet. But at the very least, he should be linking back here. Who knows, we might get one of the 5 Chiefs fans that DOESN'T post here to come on over. But NO, Paul is trying to create this bizzaro universe where he is a solid and respectable poster.

Needless to say, it ain't working.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Not much to add other than the fact that this will hang over your head forever, Paul. It will blow over to an extent, but you can plan on hearing about this in EVERY smack battle you have from here on out.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
UcantPwns

Post by UcantPwns »

I copy/pasted the following from... myself... in another forum.

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Hey, you guys can pile on me all you want....and you most certainly will....but I'm simply NOT going to apologize in any way, shape, or form for C&Ping Dana's post for my benefit. In fact, I may well do it AGAIN as I see fit. You see, what you juvenile delinquent-wannabes can't seem to understand is that I DON'T CARE.

Sad...

Doesn't "get it." Never will. I've always believed the purpose of these boards is to express oneself. I use it as an outlet. Sometimes, work sucks... life sucks... I need to vent. Whether it's going off on some rant or engaging in a battle of wits with a worthy opponent... sometimes I get smacked, other times I smack back. One thing remains the same. Every thought, every word posted... they're mine. All mine. If I bring a smile to someone's face, entertain a reader in a flame war, or make a worthy argument in a sports forum... it's me. All me.

:bode: isn't legal tender Paul. It cannot be borrowed. It cannot be bought. It cannot be stolen. It is earned... down from your brain, through your finger tips, to our monitors.

Copy/pasting another's thoughts will never be for your benefit. Not here. Not in real life either.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I really only have one thing to say about this...

Sad...

Doesn't "get it." Never will. I've always believed the purpose of these boards is to express oneself. I use it as an outlet. Sometimes, work sucks... life sucks... I need to vent. Whether it's going off on some rant or engaging in a battle of wits with a worthy opponent... sometimes I get smacked, other times I smack back. One thing remains the same. Every thought, every word posted... they're mine. All mine. If I bring a smile to someone's face, entertain a reader in a flame war, or make a worthy argument in a sports forum... it's me. All me.

Image isn't legal tender Paul. It cannot be borrowed. It cannot be bought. It cannot be stolen. It is earned... down from your brain, through your finger tips, to our monitors.

Copy/pasting another's thoughts will never be for your benefit. Not here. Not in real life either.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Oh, one more thing...

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I (like pretty much everybody else that posts here) enjoy running smack and posting takes about the sport and the team that I love. While a fair share of you folks don't agree with my takes or how I go about presenting them, it's stll fun for me to come in here on a semi-regular basis to participate in the lively discussions that are usually going on in here.
Yes we do- but our own takes! Not something we rip off from someone else

Clueless fucktard- you don't get it do you? You're taking shit that other people thought up and are trying to pass it off as your own. Its just a sign of how inanely pathetic your life is. It not like you said "Some guy at this other board said this.. and I wholeheartedly agree". You tried to pass it off as your own... Try and kiss Orc's ass about it all you want.. in the end you still look like a pathetic half-wit who can't think up any solid takes of his own.

As far as I'm concerned- you can stay, leave or fuck yourself in the ass. I view you the same as I do the old punching bag at the gym that's falling apart. I may occasioanly go over and take a few shots.. but overall- it is worthless and ignored on a daily basis.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Paul,

Don't listen to these fools. There's nothing wrong with what you've done. In fact, I think I can help you, bro. Please read below if this has even mildly interested you.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

I really only have one thing to say about this...

Sad...

Image isn't legal tender Paul. It cannot be borrowed. It cannot be bought. It cannot be stolen. It is earned... down from your brain, through your finger tips, to our monitors.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

On another note........

LIFETIME ACHEIVEMENT AWARD???????

KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bwa! @ HH.

==================

Pussah James - Feel free to bring it on Tardo.
I'll happily tear you a new one, just like last season and the season before that, and the season before that.

Matter O' Fact since your sticking up for Pauly Cut' N Paste's latest antic - Maybe it's time to put you two up on Fudgepack Mountain?

Yea --- time to get the crayons out.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Raydah James wrote: Fucking RACK

m2, you worthless shit funnel felching slut-you just fucked yourself beyond recognition with that pussy assed attempt at weak fucking smack.

Im out to party tonight.

Come tommorrow, its ON in this bitch.

:twisted:
I gotta rack RJ for this... KC Paul presents even the slowest, half witted dumbfuck the perfect chance to lay some smack- and MTard comes up with this worthless, steaming pile of donkey shit. As bas as things are for KC CUT & PASTE right now... MTard shows he will forever be the bottom feeder of this board (Which considering most of the people here is pretty fuckin' pathetic!)
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

KC Scott wrote:

Hell, it should probably be renamed the C & P Paul Award.

He's certainly attained a level like Cy Young, etc., where his achievements are worthy of said naming of award.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.