I thought he was a 'tard before ...

The best of the best
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mississippi Neck wrote: Take advice from someone who's always below sea level...
Hey Missy

SCIII called.

They said that you've never had a take that didn't suck and that they want their idiot back.

So what are you waiting for?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

drummer, for what it's worth, it's common knowledge that orc's real name is Dana.

Been so for a long time.

Paul, I'll offer to help you out.

On the KC board you erased the take that has caused this shitstorm for you, and you replaced it with ........

EDIT: Due to the fact that the REAL author of this take (orcinus) has taken offense to me using it on another forum (namely, this one), I must regrettably erase this post from the KCFORUM. Frankly it's the right thing to do. Carry on.

I have 2 questions for you.

1. Will you acknowlege before our board here that you did wrong by taking orc's post from this board and putting it up on another ..... as your own .... ?
2. Have you previously taken other posts from this board and used them as your own on other boards .... ?

Simple yes or no will suffice.

Depending on your answers, further questioning may be required, however.

yw
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If the answer to #1 is yes then you should have said it long before page 6 of this thread.

C'mon, Paul.

It's not as if this is the only 'incident' you've had on our boards, and as you well know, you've got a lot of folks here that are ALL too eager to jam something straight up yer ass.

You could have stopped a lot of this nightmare by saying "YES, I did wrong," on page 1 of this thread.

Whatever.

Your actions were not a crime against humanity.

Crime of stupidity .... ?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: Yes I did- it WAS the right thing to do. I had to come correct.
Only after getting busted did you come corect you snivelling, grovelling affront to all that is honorable.
See folks, THAT'S how you handle things in an adult-like manner.
Umm, No.

Adults don't behave like that in the first place. Only a juvenile mind encased in a middle aged body could even dream up pulling a bitch move such as that.

Paul, I'm sorry that you fucked up to this extent, but it can't be forgiven or overlooked. There's only one thing that matters here, and that's expecting folks to act with some personal integrity.

You have none after this latest escapade.

Get lost.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

^^^Dead man walking and talking.

Someone needs to pull the switch.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

My knuckles are bleeding.

Good Night, Paul.

Hopefully, for the last time.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:As for having other "incidents" on this board, I would disagree-
And that take is exactly why you're known as 'tard #1 around here.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

This thread is wonderful late night reading. Rack KC Retard 3.0 for deciding to entertain the board by taking one up the ass for the team.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Paul: It may be time to give up the nic and password but it would be way too quiet around here. I really don't know how you'll be able stay. Every take will be scrutinized beyond belief. Even if you have decent take it will be cast with a shadow of doubt. I don't see this ever blowing over. Not sure what you can do but continuing to argue with everybody while acting like you barely did anything wrong is NOT HELPING your situation. Start mending the fences instead of burning every single bridge. It doesn't matter whether you like me or not; its just a suggestion.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
poptart wrote:Paul, I'll offer to help you out.

On the KC board you erased the take that has caused this shitstorm for you, and you replaced it with ........

EDIT: Due to the fact that the REAL author of this take (orcinus) has taken offense to me using it on another forum (namely, this one), I must regrettably erase this post from the KCFORUM. Frankly it's the right thing to do. Carry on.
Yes I did- it WAS the right thing to do. I had to come correct.
I have 2 questions for you.
Poptart, I would be HONORED to answer your questions.
1. Will you acknowlege before our board here that you did wrong by taking orc's post from this board and putting it up on another ..... as your own .... ?
Without question, YES.

See folks, THAT'S how you handle things in an adult-like manner. I realize that ESCAPES a lot of you ('sup Kalette, Scotty, Wags, and Dana), but with a little bit of work we'll get there eventually.
Before you posted that, you probably should have edited out this:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Hey, you guys can pile on me all you want....and you most certainly will....but I'm simply NOT going to apologize in any way, shape, or form for C&Ping Dana's post for my benefit. In fact, I may well do it AGAIN as I see fit. You see, what you juvenile delinquent-wannabes can't seem to understand is that I DON'T CARE.

PERIOD.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No need to confuse him.

Paul doesn't know if he's comin' or goin', Red.

RACK a-dad for hittin' it on the head in the 3rd post in this thread.

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark Orc. Well on anybody else, I believe Paulie will just continue to waddle on through this season oblivious to his turd smeared trail as he always does.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

at first I felt sorry for Paul.......but ignoring repeated advice to abandon the victim card and exit from the thread, he continues to try and defend himself and his actions......

it ain't workin....

let us know when you reach china.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

I'm enjoying the threatening PMs, Fatty. :lol:

You continue to make yourself look even MORE retarded. :lol:

Enjoy the epic beatdown! :D
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

[stream]http://www.fortunecity.com/millenium/qu ... gmarch.mid[/stream]

War Wagon wrote: I hope that RJ and Cut'n Paul enjoy the nuptials
Agreed -

Here's how the Vows Sounded:

Do You Raiduh James Take Cut N' Paste Paul as your T1B Husband?
To have and defend from Plaguristic Acts, Gluttony, Lack of Football Knowledge and all around General Stupidty?

Do You Cut n' Paste Paul Take Raiduh James as your T1B Wife?
To have and to hold, discussing Mustangs in the shower, proping his self aggrandizing posts and defending his right to excessive hair Gel usage?

Then, By the Power Vested in Me, as Former Moderator and All Around NFL fourm Smartass, I Now pronounce you Fat Fuck and Dumbass

You know I kinda put the cart ahead of the horse by Showing the Honeymoon without showing the wedding:

Here Comes The James...
Posting so Lame.....
Da da da da da
Last edited by KC Scott on Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

buwahahahahahaha!!!!!

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:EDITED

bwaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OMFG...KC Scott made me laugh HARD...several times.

Best thread in many, many moons...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

game over
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

I haven't seen an ass beating like this since my grandmother clubbed my little brother over the head with a 2x4 and tried to assfuck him with a spiked strap-on schlong dipped in lime juice after shoving salt in his rectum.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

RACK Scott.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

The nuptials...might just be one of the best ones this year. I had to take my glasses off to wipe away the laughter tears.

If I had a hat, I'd take it off for KCScott. If I had a toupee, I'd take that off too. Fuck it, I don't have either so I just took off my pants.©

RACK SCOTT !!!

Rip City
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Mississippi Neck wrote:game over
Cue Bill Paxton and the Aliens reset.......

Red
Elwood

Post by Red »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:Point taken, Red...
I'm not so sure of that.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Raydah James wrote: The one thing painfully apparent here (Besides this thread now needing an accessible ramp) is the lack of a credible posters lapping up Scotts vagpiss over his weak fucking wytch. And it aint gonna happen.
And this is still holding true thus far in this thread-save for luth.

Luther wrote:The nuptials...might just be one of the best ones this year.

You could have a point, Luth-except for one little oversight: I havent defended Pauls actions once this entire fucking thread. He fucked up. Simple as that.

I've been a part of a few pileons, and I saw no need to take a shot at the pinata that paul has become. The rest of forum took care of that before I ever clicked on this thread.

So while the dipshits and tards that didnt bother to read this fucking thread get down on thier knees to puff Scotts flacid jurassic junk, im laughing at the stupid fucking angle Scott decided to take in pairing me with paul as his 'defender'.

Link to said defense?

Dumbfuck.

Basically, Scott is more of a fucking shitbag for writing Pauls posts, and then throwing him under the bus mercilessly after fucking hanging with him. You always do that to real life cats you chill with, Scott?

If that isnt the epitome of 'sopping cunt', then nothing is.

and Congrats Pussy-it took you 3 fucking attempts to garnish a chuckle from a fellow wytcher. Props.
Gee Maybe your right.......

That just didn't have the Huge Funnah Payoff
Now you're getting it, you unreadable gimp.

I'll be back in tommorrow to finish you the fuck off.

Im out to party.....
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Gee Jamesy......

It seems like the overwhelming consensus is:

But maybe tomorrow you can come back in and call me boring, and break out a few of Val's Old Posts.........
Errrr Some new Synonyms from Your Homosmack Thesauras
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Snappy wytche-jobs will always elicite some chuckles.
Scott's offerings are no exception.
Such is life when one .... err .... ?chooses? to put their pic up on a board ??!?

Yeah .....

Anyway, .....

Some years ago when I first encountered R. James on the boards I thought he was a bit of a blowhard.
A bit full of himself.
One who took an odd delight in homosmack.
Being that he was a brother, I always had much love for him though.
What I soon realized was that James brought the homosmack consistently FUNNIER than others.
It became his 'shtick,' if you will.
It has brought MUCH hilarity.

More importantly, what I also came to realize (through some events) is that James is as stand-up a guy as you'd ever hope to come across.
Loyal as the day is long.
Willing to give of himself, and just a straight up GOOD guy.
Some others know this.

RACK James here for choosing to swim upstream against a current of what he knew would comic book level thinkers, laughing at the funnays Scotty tossed up.
Yes, those who won't (or perhaps are not capable of) thinking deeper about the valid point that James is making.

Fact is that Scott threw his brother, Paul, under the bus when their queer little "Hey, I'll write some killer smack for you" plot blew up in their faces.
How very Eddie Haskell of him.
Scott laughed it off, and Paul took it up the ass .... again.

Scotty Haskell or R. James.
Who do I want in my foxhole ... ?

Btw, Jimmah never took up for Paul in this thread.
He smacked on m200l for his lame post.
James simply chose not to add to the Paul pile-on.
So this equates to Paul/James wedding bells ... ?

Ooooohhh k :?

Enjoy the funnays.

They have no basis in reality ... NONE.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice post 'tart.

There is some truth in what you speak...however:

1. Lames came in here looking for a fight with Scotty, and damned if he didn't get what he was asking for.

2. Lames brand of homosmack ceased being funnay about two Boards ago. I'll agree he's a stand-up guy in the sense that he pays his debts and eventually comes correct. Otherwise, you are right about dude being a (complete and utter) blowhard....not that there's anything wrong with that. That's what we do here. Just not putting him up for sainthood over it.

3. That little trick Scott played on Paul offering to write some shit for him was disdainful, but Paul freaking fell for it, so who's the bad guy? Resulted in many yucks, it did. As can still be seen years later, Paul brought this shit on himself.

4. Scotty, like Dana, and Truman, and poptart, and Aaron, and Q, and a whole host of others (RIP P-Rox) who have frequented these Boards over the years, are also "stand-up guys"...who never once to my knowledge felt the need to plagiarize anothers take to make themselves look better.

Case closed.

Let's get ready for some Football.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

EDITED©
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Felix?

i have the Nails ready.

whenever you want to throw the Hammer is Fine by me.

A-R-C-H-I- .....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Q?

The next time that you ask Pinky what fucking time it is, is the time that you need to resign your mod position.

Got it?

Good.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Yes, archive this shit.

NOW!!!!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:Q?

The next time that you ask Pinky what fucking time it is, is the time that you need to resign your mod position.

Got it?

Good.
self-appointed board pinata says what?

seriously whitey, you need to stick with inane football ramblings......
get out, get out while there's still time
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

What I said was quite clear. Q feeling the need to ask your dumbass for an opinion about anything, much less about whether or not to lock down and archive a thread, throws his credibility as an effective mod here into serious doubt.

Is that clear enough?

Cue the Pinky melt and indignant PM's in 3...2...1...

Q, you think this thread is ripe for the history books? Go right ahead and pull the switch. You certainly don't need some snivelling vag who once trolled these boards as a chick to give you the go ahead.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

As much as I had anticipated completely destroying a previously owned shitskid who still hasn't accepted the fact that this game is just not for him, I must step away momentarily and not only let this slice of BB history go off to the 'Kyves, but give Poptart his dues-he called it perfectly with his last post and deserves a RACK.

Scott stands a icecubes chance in hell of assembling some sort of viable offense other than a pathetic MS Paint edited masterpiece of graphic dumbfuckery. Still, I gotta laugh and shake my head at your fucking bravery and stupidity-it's not often that you manage to steal someone's balls and password and try to put on a show only to have your puffed sugar walls kicked the fuck in. And do said things to a supposed 'friend'. Nice job, Douche.

By page 5 my point was painfully proven-You’re better off just throwing your fucking keyboard against the wall from here on out, Scott-it undoubtedly would make a much better read.

All you've turned out to be is a sputtering invertebrate trying to save face by disregarding the issue I went upside your nutstamped head with.

Oh, sure-you managed to spice this thread up with a jpeg-but you're still borin' me to the point of fuckin' tears. So 4 or 5 people have said your pic is funny? Check the amount of views in the thread - that's a pitiful fucking percentage.

Sit down and shut the fuck up gimp. You were done before you got started.

And of course, In between all of the rukus, the ballsuckling slurps of past demolished tards could be heard clearly-The best part is, none of you bitches can say a damn thing about your obvious talent for climbing Scotts whitened steel wool pubes like you were Spider man rescuing Mary Jane atop a highrise.

Archive this masterpiece Q-just know that doing so doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to continually obliterate Scotts takeless ass at any chance that presents itself.
Last edited by Raydah James on Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Archive at season's end. This thread could top 1000 posts by then.

Classic touch on the jingles boys. BWAHAHAHAHA!
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Archive? Why? It’s getting more and more entertaining! Take off the unnecessary sticky and let it run it’s course!
Run if you have to but keep up!
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

poptart wrote:
RACK James here for choosing to swim upstream against a current of what he knew would comic book level thinkers, laughing at the funnays Scotty tossed up.
Yes, those who won't (or perhaps are not capable of) thinking deeper about the valid point that James is making.

Oh good grief Popsocrates. Scott's pics were funny to some. R James homoerotic banter was not to some. That's all. Good grief, this used to be a smack board.

And yes, I see James's "deeper" point. I don't know the details personally, but, it's not that big of a deal IMHO. Maybe he doesn't like him...gawd do u like everyone who's a Raider fan?

Can u see past a person's team affiliation? If R James was not a Radier fan, would u be defending him? Ponder that deep thought. :meds:
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Pussah James wrote:
And of course, In between all of the rukus, the ballsuckling slurps of past demolished tards could be heard clearly-The best part is, none of you bitches can say a damn thing about your obvious talent for climbing Scotts whitened steel wool pubes like you were Spider man rescuing Mary Jane atop a highrise.
Based on your opinion of everyone in this thread, Might I suggest some summer reading material:

Damn.... what the hell am I thinking.....

This is James i'm talking to......

Scratch that and try this instead:

It has lots of pictures!

Archive this masterpiece Q-just know that doing so doesn’t change the fact that I’m going to continually obliterate Scotts takeless ass at any chance that presents itself.
And also know, that for all future NFL fourm dwellers to see and forever etched in time........
There is a pic of Paul fucking you up the ass.

The next generation of T1B will be able to open the archives, read the ramblings of a homosmack obsessed oil head and see Raiduh James smoking the pole of the dumbest sombitch to ever smash a key..... errr... highlight, copy and paste a take in this fourm.

And finally, they will see cake.

Paul likes Cake.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
Some years ago when I first encountered R. James on the boards I thought he was a bit of a blowhard.
A bit full of himself.
And he's different now in what way?
Being that he was a brother, I always had much love for him though.
It's called Nepotism - look it up.

OK, he's have to be working for you to call it that.

Call it Sticking up for a dumbass 'cuz he's a Duh fan.
What I soon realized was that James brought the homosmack consistently FUNNIER than others.
It became his 'shtick,' if you will.
No..........

It was Val Venis Shtik........

Then it was Elgrandee's Shtik.

Now it's RJ's Shtik
It has brought MUCH hilarity.
In 2001
More importantly, what I also came to realize (through some events) is that James is as stand-up a guy as you'd ever hope to come across.
Loyal as the day is long.
Willing to give of himself, and just a straight up GOOD guy.
Some others know this.
Hey, I'll say this for James - dude shot his mouth off and paid up when he lost. You'll never hear me say he isn't straight up.

Huh? Damn Dude..... did you go all Eastern Philosophical on us now?
Speaking just for myself, I have always just hung out at the boards for a laugh or 20.

Fact is that Scott threw his brother, Paul, under the bus
He's not "my" brother, tart.
You can feel free to adopt him though.
He'll gladly wear whatever colors you give him as long as you don't rip him to shreds.
I'll write some killer smack for you" plot blew up in their faces.
Not quite how it happened, dude.
Selective amnesia at it's best.

I took my lumps for trying to "help" paul, and yea......
That's what it was back at T1B - Help......
before "we" finally realized he's beyond any coaching whatsoever.

You can thank our dearly departed Jayhawk, who never saw a pile he didn't want to start ('Sup LK) for spilling it less than a day into the effort.

And yea... If it had run long enough I'd have outted the whole scam.
Scott laughed it off, and Paul took it up the ass .... again.
I owned up to my part and took some lumps - BFD.
Guess I'm just not gonna worry too much if others don't find some humor in that.

Speaking of humor pops... feel free to create some, sometime.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
KC Backstabber wrote:I owned up to my part and took some lumps - BFD.
Guess I'm just not gonna worry too much if others don't find some humor in that.
Gee brother, can I use that? Seems to fit my situation too.

Hey, at least I asked first this time.
BACKSTABBER?????

Oh....and I'm sure the Germans that turned on Hitler were backstabbers too, right?

Paul, did you ever think that maybe YOU backstabbed them?

Food for thought(not edible however.....sorry).