I thought he was a 'tard before ...

The best of the best
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

I thought he was a 'tard before ...

Post by orcinus »

But this has taken Paul's Board Bitch status to a whole 'nuther level.

A few days ago, I offered up this take on the Eddie Kennison situation ...
orcinus wrote:While this might seem bad on the surface, I'm actually fine with it.

Vermeil rescued Kennison from the Denver scrap heap, and Ed's turned into a solid contributor in our offense. Don't mind him asking for a raise at all, as he's certainly underpaid; however, he's also leaning over the productivity cliff at his age.

He knows that, and also knows the Chiefs could cut him at the drop of the hat should that happen.

Tough spot in the NFL, as you're worth only what your current contract states.

Unlike the rest of the AFC West freakshow, at least he seems to be taking the diplomatic approach here.
Just this morning, a little birdie pointed me to a thread found on a local Kansas City-based forum. Interesting what you can find on the innerwebs these days.

Board Bitch says what?

Knowing our little parrot might make a hasty edit, I went ahead and grabbed a screen capture. I have to say, Board Bitch Paul, I'm quite impressed.

Hmmmm ... if I'm not mistaken, that avatar looks vaguely familiar, as well. You didn't steal that from Brannie, did you Board Bitch Paul?

Just like you didn't copy my confidence picks a couple years ago for three weeks in a row, even to the point where I was purposely switching them to catch you in the act, did you Board Bitch Paul?

While it appears your status on that board isn't far from this one, you don't think the KC Forum denizens might be a bit suspect when one of your posts not only represents a properly-written coherent thought, it also lacks any of the following terms (the Board Bitch Paul calling cards, if you will) ...

Fuck
cocksucker
Balee-dat
mmkay

Nice job solidifying your position as T1B's eternal Board Bitch. While others here have tried to help you turn the corner more times than I can count (even to the point of writing your takes for you), I finally gave up when I realized I couldn't fix your fundamental problem.

I can't make you smarter.

Need proof?

JHawk might have tagged a slumpbuster during his darker days, but at least he had the sense to back away from the keyboard when the sordid tale surfaced.

JHawk knew when to say when and hasn't looked back.

You on the other hand, are far too dense to even fathom the depths of your own stupidity.

Like an abused dog, you'll continue to wag your tail and return to your master for more beatings.

After all, getting ridiculed to you on a daily basis is much better than being ignored, right?

But hope is not lost. While we still don't have an Ignore Board Bitch Paul feature in this forum, at least we may have finally found a fitting response to your inane drivel.

Board Bitch Paul: LJ's gonna steamroll you fuckers for 2,000 yards this year. BALEE-DAT11

T1B: Board Bitch says what?

Unbelievable ...

:med
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

:lol: X INFINITY

Jesus H Christ Paul you have solidified your place as the ULTIMATE board biatch. I can't wait to read your reply to this thread.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Not good. Thats like copyright infringement, or something.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark Orc. Well on anybody else, I believe Paulie will just continue to waddle on through this season oblivious to his turd smeared trail as he always does.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Oh Jesus, Paulbitch.

You must be related to jtindall. Back on SCIII, we were tearing that bitch a new asshole. He was going on and on about how t.u. players had the best pros of all time. I was off spying on "the enemy" on their website and what the fuck do I see?

Bitch couldn't even defend his own position so he goes off to the teasipper website to see if someone else could help him smack back.

Took me one day to figure out Paul was the board bitch in this forum. I can't believe I couldn't figure it out after one post.

Paul, eject. Do not post in this forum again if you have an ounce of self respect left (which you shouldn't).
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I'll look around & see if I still have that old Ward Churchill avatar. Maybe Paula can use that one
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

BWAHAHAHA!

Somebody get BBMarley on the phone ... he's just been ganked.

http://kcforum.net/forum/viewthread.php ... #pid604132

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Rack that Orc.. That is fan-fuckin-tastic!!!!!
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

There is no recourse for ripping off someone else's smack and passing it off as your own. It's not like telling a joke you have heard before. When someone else tells you a joke, you know they are not the one who made the thing up. Yeah, all jokes have a beginning but the last time you heard one for the first time was probably never.

Paulbitch needs to log off and never come back. I see he has 4000+ posts over there. I'd bet at least half of those are probably ripped off of here.

What a pathetic bitch she is.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Holy shit......... :lol:

if he thought people finding out that Scotty was writing stuff for him was bad......well, he hasn't seen bad......

I'm gonna miss him....
get out, get out while there's still time
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I think this actaully warrants a cross post over to Cul De Smack. All denziens of T1B need to share in Orc's excellent detecive work and smack down of KC-Chubs
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Some of the sharks over at KC Forum are already circling Board Bitch Paul's threads.

Have you ever seen a poster simultaneously run from two boards before?
Vanilla Ice wrote:Don't worry, man. This will all blow over and won't affect your posting career at all.
Rob Pilatus wrote:Minor setback, Paul ... let's go back to my hotel and party.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Shit, now someone's going to have to break the bad news to m2.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Shit.. I didn't even see him rippin me off as well.. What a fookin' tard. Someone grab 100 cheesesteaks to lure fat bitch out of hiding. He might need a lite snack
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Like I said before: premium fare.

I'm sure Paul is just trolling us :wink:

velocet
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RACK orc !!!!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with a copyright symbol and include it in all your posts ©
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

BBMarley wrote:I think this actaully warrants a cross post over to Cul De Smack. All denziens of T1B need to share in Orc's excellent detecive work and smack down of KC-Chubs
Concur ©
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Felix wrote:I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with a copyright symbol and include it in all your posts ©

OR maybe we should all start copying Paul's posts to see how he likes it.
Turnabout being fair play and all.

velocet
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

velocet wrote:
well okay....

find me one worth copying and I'm with ya.....©
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

velocet wrote:
Felix wrote:I suggest everyone familiarize themselves with a copyright symbol and include it in all your posts ©

velocet
Why would you want to be board bitch too? ©
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Somebody should give Nye a call . This might bring him out of the basement .
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote: I (like pretty much everybody else that posts here) enjoy running smack and posting takes about the sport and the team that I love. While a fair share of you folks don't agree with my takes or how I go about presenting them, it's stll fun for me to come in here on a semi-regular basis to participate in the lively discussions that are usually going on in here.
Yes we do- but our own takes! Not something we rip off from someone else

Clueless fucktard- you don't get it do you? You're taking shit that other people thought up and are trying to pass it off as your own. Its just a sign of how inanely pathetic your life is. It not like you said "Some guy at this other board said this.. and I wholeheartedly agree". You tried to pass it off as your own... Try and kiss Orc's ass about it all you want.. in the end you still look like a pathetic half-wit who can't think up any solid takes of his own.

As far as I'm concerned- you can stay, leave or fuck yourself in the ass. I view you the same as I do the old punching bag at the gym that's falling apart. I may occasioanly go over and take a few shots.. but overall- it is worthless and ignored on a daily basis.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

IndyFrisco wrote:
velocet wrote:

velocet
Why would you want to be board bitch too? ©

All's I did was hike the ball... felix ran with it a couple of posts ago (pssst: it was a joke)

KC Paul wrote:Do you REALLY want me to stop posting on T1B???

HELL NO! People have gotten tired of giving you hell for all the past stuff. Now they've got this new thing. Sorry, but you're going to have to stick around.

:mrgreen:
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

I may have to check out the ClamRam forum , just to see if this has been posted there too .

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Re: I thought he was a 'tard before ...

Post by Neely8 »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:WOW Dana, I truly wasn't aware of your insideous animosity towards me this whole time. Incredible, really. But I'll address that momentarily.

Pretty simple deal, really- what Dana conveniently neglected to point out before trying to blow me up here was the fact that I agreed with every letter of that post:
KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
orcinus wrote:While this might seem bad on the surface, I'm actually fine with it.

Vermeil rescued Kennison from the Denver scrap heap, and Ed's turned into a solid contributor in our offense. Don't mind him asking for a raise at all, as he's certainly underpaid; however, he's also leaning over the productivity cliff at his age.

He knows that, and also knows the Chiefs could cut him at the drop of the hat should that happen.

Tough spot in the NFL, as you're worth only what your current contract states.

Unlike the rest of the AFC West freakshow, at least he seems to be taking the diplomatic approach here.
Right.
On.
The.
Money.
Therefore, when I started that thread over there I really didn't see the need to rewrite a take that I wholeheartedly agreed with 110%. Frankly I don't see a problem with it- Dana doesn't (to the best of my knowledge) post on that board, so it made even more sense to me to save time by C&Ping it as opposed to wasting time pecking out the exact same take. Simple as that. No harm, no foul....or so I thought. :meds:
orcinus wrote:Just this morning, a little birdie pointed me to a thread found on a local Kansas City-based forum. Interesting what you can find on the innerwebs these days.

Board Bitch says what?

Knowing our little parrot might make a hasty edit, I went ahead and grabbed a screen capture. I have to say, Board Bitch Paul, I'm quite impressed.
Actually you should be flattered Dana- that was a damn good take on Eddie's situation that I totally agreed with. That doesn't happen often.

Hmmmm ... if I'm not mistaken, that avatar looks vaguely familiar, as well. You didn't steal that from Brannie, did you Board Bitch Paul?
Avatars are OPEN GAME, Dana....as long as you don't use the same one as another guy's in the same forum (unless of course it was agreed upon prior). Seriously bro, you have GOT to get over yourself here. You fucking act like you own this place, and it's TIRED.
Just like you didn't copy my confidence picks a couple years ago for three weeks in a row, even to the point where I was purposely switching them to catch you in the act, did you Board Bitch Paul?
Hell, I never hid the fact that I did that....again, I did it to save time when I was up against it right before that week's games started. We've been over this already- that sand in your pussy must REALLY hurt today.
While it appears your status on that board isn't far from this one, you don't think the KC Forum denizens might be a bit suspect when one of your posts not only represents a properly-written coherent thought, it also lacks any of the following terms (the Board Bitch Paul calling cards, if you will) ...

Fuck
cocksucker
Balee-dat
mmkay

Nice job solidifying your position as T1B's eternal Board Bitch. While others here have tried to help you turn the corner more times than I can count (even to the point of writing your takes for you), I finally gave up when I realized I couldn't fix your fundamental problem.

I can't make you smarter.

Need proof?

JHawk might have tagged a slumpbuster during his darker days, but at least he had the sense to back away from the keyboard when the sordid tale surfaced.

JHawk knew when to say when and hasn't looked back.

You on the other hand, are far too dense to even fathom the depths of your own stupidity.

Like an abused dog, you'll continue to wag your tail and return to your master for more beatings.

After all, getting ridiculed to you on a daily basis is much better than being ignored, right?

But hope is not lost. While we still don't have an Ignore Board Bitch Paul feature in this forum, at least we may have finally found a fitting response to your inane drivel.

Board Bitch Paul: LJ's gonna steamroll you fuckers for 2,000 yards this year. BALEE-DAT11

T1B: Board Bitch says what?

Unbelievable ...

:meds:
ROFLMAO....my man Dana, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing the fine contributors of T1B that you take this message board business WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too seriously.

I (like pretty much everybody else that posts here) enjoy running smack and posting takes about the sport and the team that I love. While a fair share of you folks don't agree with my takes or how I go about presenting them, it's stll fun for me to come in here on a semi-regular basis to participate in the lively discussions that are usually going on in here.

Having said that, you've really disappointed me today Dana. Hell, I thought you and I had enough of a common respect for each other that IF you had a real problem with what I did with "your" Eddie Kennison take (and I use that term "your" LOOSELY) then you PROBABLY should've sent me a PM with the issue you take umbrage with.

But since you clearly decided to make yourself look like some kind of Geraldo Rivera miraculously finding Capone's money stash, I can't help but wonder the following question:

Do you REALLY want me to stop posting on T1B???

Ball's in your court, Dana- your serve.

P.S.- As for the rest of you, GET OVER IT.
Anybody know where this was cut and pasted from? Is it live or is it Memorex? What a pathetic excuse. "I liked your take so much that I copied it word for word." If you gave him credit for it then I could believe it, but otherwise it's a bitch move.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

OMG - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You should just go and never look back man.

You will NEVER live this one down.

OMG - That is tops of all times, nearly 10 years worth.

You are the surpeme bitch!
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Neely8 wrote:but otherwise it's a bitch move.
Or it could be a brilliant one as well .

Just think , when KC Paul gets bagged for shit take here , he can always say :

" It wasn't mine " .

And he could save credibilty .

Hell , he could blame some of his outlandish predictions on someone else , to save from the impending Bitch status .
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

In The Dead of Night, KC Polly is

The Smak Ninja
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: I thought he was a 'tard before ...

Post by Cuda »

KC Board Bitch 3.0 wrote: Avatars are OPEN GAME, .

Easily the most pathetic (and indefensible) part of his response.

C&P'ing Orc's take could be excused by saying (even if its a lie) "Oops... I fucked up & forgot to credit Orc"

But why the fuck would you steal somebody else's avatar? Particularly one already in use by somebody who also posts on multiple boards?

Paula, you'd have been WAY better off just not fucking saying anything.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Ann Coulter wrote:I see nothing wrong here.
Board Bitch Paul, I won't post your sobbing pm (I'm still trying to figure out if you actually wrote it); however, I will offer my thoughts.

Trying to play the victim card is not going to help you salvage whatever infinitesimal shred of credibility you might yet possess.

Copying my post here on another board (word-for-word, mind you) in an attempt to pass it off as your own elicits one feeling from my end.

Pity.

I don't necessarily pity your pathetic existence, either. As Judge Smells so adeptly put it, "The world needs ditch-diggers, too."

The fact you continue to amass a collection of scarlet letters, each with the ability to run the more astute poster, leads me to believe you'll likely shrug off this shit sandwich, as well, and come running back for yet another helping.

No, Board Bitch Paul. I don't pity your existence here on this board.

I pity your complete lack of intelligence and understanding ... and I weep for your offspring.

While I think I'd advise against it if I were you, If you'd like to continue this exchange, I'm more than happy to add additional line breaks in between my thoughts ... if only to make it easier for you to cut-and-paste your quoted responses.

Here to help, after all.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

We might have to wait a day or two for Scott's errrrrrrr Paul's response .
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

orcinus wrote: Board Bitch Paul, I won't post your sobbing pm (I'm still trying to figure out if you actually wrote it
I'm sure Paul wholeheartedly agreed with Emily Dickinson's take 110%.
Phat Endy
Fuckin' Noob

Paula's a repeat offender

Post by Phat Endy »

Not too much of a surprise that Paula's a board bitch here too.

You fellas won't be very shocked by this thread either...

CLICK ME!

Board bitchosity seems to be universal.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Damn , it just keeps gettin' worse for Paul .
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

I can't believe you fuckers would do this to me ... I AM THE VICTIM HERE!

:paul:

Many thanks, Endy.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Someone get DIO in here- appears Paul is Plagerizing his style... anyone else notice this?
Did Paul at least bold it himself or was it already bold?
Looks like all his posts in that thread were bold... Does it never end????
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Jesus, not that we needed any reafirmation, but damn Paul, you are to Board Bitches as Cal Ripken was to playing in consecutive games.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

C'mon orc. Post his sobbing PM.

:D

Sorry orc. I forgot the quotes around "sobbing PM"
Last edited by DallasFanatic on Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

DallasFanatic wrote:C'mon orc. Post his sobbing PM.

:D

2nd
Al Davis=Fidel Castro