a real PASSSION for booze

The best of the best
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote: i realize you're one of the top dipshits around here, but if that's going to be the quality of your contributions, i'd suggest you save time and go fuck yourself right now. there can't be more than 2 or 3 people on this board who don't think more highly of a bucket of runny moose shit than they do of you
Pull the nazi flag out of your ass long enough to post a decent take next time mkay?
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

Martyred wrote:Image

(L to R): ToeCooder, Lab Rat, TiC
Sorry...but I don't get the reference. Figured out what movie it was by checking the URL of the pic, but since I've never seen "Mad Max," I have no idea who the characters are, and therefore I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

Maybe you just wanted to feel like you're part of the gang and tossed a pic from a Mel Gibson flick up, thinking it was topical. If that's the case....it's not really what we're looking for, but thanks for participating. Now please take your seat, stay quiet, and raise your hand if you want to be called on again.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Fake?? Damn, he sure is saying he's sorry a lot, wonder why he is doing that if nothing happened?

Your presumed knowledge of all things is entertaining, carry on. :lol:
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:Image
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Trollfessor wrote:Damn, he sure is saying he's sorry a lot, wonder why he is doing that if nothing happened?
He got a DUI. BFD.
oh, my! you can expect some epic (:meds:) blasts to come your way now from the lab rat & craptaker.

dui- even without a death involved- warrants the death penalty for non-kennedys. the drunken anti-jew tirade is only an aggravating circustance. not even tvo would represent him in court.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:dui- even without a death involved- warrants the death penalty for non-kennedys.
And the hits just keep on coming! Another Kennedy reference! Are you related to Mary Jo Kopechne or something? have pics of her in your locker? Something -anything- that would explain your obsession?

Really, you should seriously reconsider ever hitting the "submit" button.

After you read a post and feel compelled to share a slice of whatever passes for "thought" in that vestigial organ you seem to be using for a central processing unit, maybe you should take a deep breath and ask yourself: "Is this really in my best interest? Or will this further diminish my nearly complete lack of credibility and respect?" I think we all know what the answer should be and how you should (or actually shouldn't respond).

Every post from you just emphasizes how you're failing to prove as an entertaining speed bump on this board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

epic blast deflected.

you've been spending too much time with your intellectually challenged students- to the point that you imitate them.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Dayum. The Lab Rat is en fuego. Racks again.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:epic blast deflected.
"Deflected?" How, precisely? In what way? With what?

The word has only three syllables...and you still screwed it up.
Cuda wrote:you've been spending too much time with your intellectually challenged students- to the point that you imitate them.
Outstanding.

[golf claps]

Would you care to elaborate on that one, Corky? How exactly am I imitating my special ed students? Am I the one misusing words because I don't understand them? Posting irrelevent articles in the hopes that they might apply to the topic?

I'm sure that there are some similarly "challenged" posters out there who think that you're "the bomb" and "can bring it" on the odd occasion, despite your current misfirings.

Maybe they think of you as an idiot savant.

They'd be half-right.

[edit: just got a message from beyond the grave.....]

"For the love of God, cuda, honey, please stop. I'm dead. I wasn't gonna go to the prom with you even if Ted hadn't drowned me. This is just embarrassing. Stalking dead people is just creepy. Stop it. Just move on with your life, as I've done with mine..."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

you've been spending too much time with your intellectually challenged students- to the point that you imitate them.
If you say so, CTRL-Claim-it-and-it-will-come. If you say so.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:

sarcasm.

i realize you're not bright enough to figure it out, so i'll let you in on the secret: the sarcasm was contained in the word "epic"

continue helplessly flailing away if you like; there must be someone here besides PUSFAN who thinks you're entertaining
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cuda, I have some money riding on you.
Don't let me down.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

there must be someone here besides PUSFAN who thinks you're entertaining
That much I agree with. As a matter of fact, MTLR's plunger-prod is tapping you towards ignominy by way of the ARCHIVE as we speak.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

PUS, the word "archive" has more worth on some boards than it does on others.

on hostboard, for instance, "archive" = "fucking gold"

here, it's pretty much synonomous with "booger remnant under fingernail"
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
sarcasm.
Yet another word with which you're apparently uninformed..and therefore you misuse. Again. Nice job. At least you're consistant.
Cuda wrote:i realize you're not bright enough to figure it out, so i'll let you in on the secret: the sarcasm was contained in the word "epic"
Mmmmm...no. Not really. I'm guessing that there were a lot of words and concepts you didn't really get from English class, what with drawing really "cool" fiery airplanes and dragons and stuff in your notebook...and making your list of girls you'd hate forever and ever for turning you down for dates...

Maybe if you had paid attention in class, you wouldn't be such a poster child for...well...genetic culling (contrary to what your counselors told you, more is not better when it comes to chromosomes - you don't get super powers, you get a 1:1 aide...)
Cuda wrote:continue helplessly flailing away if you like; there must be someone here besides PUSFAN who thinks you're entertaining
Oh, I see what you did there - you switched the "P" and the "S" in PSUFAN's nick to make a "clever" allusion to pus. That's awesome. Really. How long before you bust out an "utterly epic" cool parody nickname for me, like "LabSplat" or "FlabRat?"

Hey, here's something we used to do back in the "old days:"

"Hello, Mary Jo" (to the tune of "Hello, Mary Lou")

He posted shit one sunny day
Made no sense, but that's OK
And oo he mentioned you just more and more
Cuda's not one that has much sense
I swear his head is ultra-dense
And he's become a 'net attention whore...

[chorus:]
He said "Hello Mary Jo
Goodbye brains
Sweet Mary Jo
He cannot beat his foe

We know Mary Jo
He's wet his Hanes
So Hello Mary Jo
Goodbye brains"

I kicked his head, the board rejoiced
Believe me I just had no choice
Wild horses couldn't make me stay away
He posted nothing that was right
His dumb retorts, they really bite
That's all we had to read for us to say:

[chorus]
We said "Hello Mary Jo
Goodbye brains
Sweet Mary Jo
He cannot take much mo'

We know Mary Jo
He's wet his Hanes
So Hello Mary Jo
Goodbye brains
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ who was it who said something about an ill-advised compulsion to hit submit?

mildly funny song parody, but clearly beyond your abilities. I won't ask who wrote it for you because I really don't give a shit, but it's obviously not your own work.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

This from you, CTRL-CarbonSheet?

Ponderous, man.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

you're dumber than you think i think you are
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:who was it who said something about an inadvised compulsion to hit submit?
"Inadvised?"

Wow. Now that you've proven your inability to use the actual English lexicon, you've apparently decided to branch out and start your own language. I guess you've decided that I can't make fun of your shortcomings in a language you've created for yourself.

Very inventive.
Cuda wrote:mildly funny song parody, but clearly beyond your abilities.
Ricky Nelson's not my favorite, but it's just so hard to find a song that works with "Mary Jo Kopechne."

And as far as judging 'abilities,' I'm thinking that considering how you've not only swung and missed on every post, but smacked yourself in the head with the bat and impaled yourself on the tee-ball stand....you're really in no position to be casting aspersions.
Cuda wrote:I won't ask who wrote it for you because I really don't give a shit, but it's obviously not your own work.
Right. Go to the "HAH! I'll accuse you of being so dumb that SOMEONE ELSE wrote the stuff!" card. My God but you're a sad little toad. Is there any place or any set of people that honestly finds you anything but pathetic? So far you've shown yourself to be a cautionary tale, a sort of "Don't Let This Happen To YOU!" vignette that we'll be showing newbie posters for years to come.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Cuda wrote:who was it who said something about an inadvised compulsion to hit submit?
"Inadvised?"
Cuda wrote: ill-advised .

dumbfuck, how long have you been posting on message boards and you still haven't learned that if you're going to drop some typo-smack (roughly the same level of lameness as spelling smack, btw) you got to drop it before it gets corrected ?

you let your blind hatred of all things Cuda- plus your compulsion to show everybody how smart you are- rob you of a chance to drop some actual, even if feeble, smack. all you're doing is coming off looking like the smartest kid in the 3rd grade
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:and impaled yourself on the tee-ball stand

In a post dedicated to grammarsmack?

Please stop now.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
"Inadvised?"
Cuda wrote: ill-advised .

dumbfuck, how long have you been posting on message boards and you still haven't learned that if you're going to drop some typo-smack (roughly the same level of lameness as spelling smack, btw) you got to drop it before it gets corrected ?
TYPO?!?!?

Look, you illiterate monkey, what you slapped up their wasn't a "typo," it was a full-on English language fuck-up. Your fingers did not slip, you posted a word you frigging made up based on some piss-poor "larnin'" you picked up years ago. You're one of the dumbfucks who says "I could care less" or uses "literally" inappropriately and often and that regularly makes Americans sound like the most inbred hillbillies on the planet.
Cuda wrote:you let your blind hatred of all things Cuda
Hate you? I don't care enough about you to hate you.

No, dear boy, you just happen to be on the radar screen of a vacationing teacher. You happened to be stupid and persistant enough to keep getting smacked down every time you attempt to put something on the board.
Cuda wrote:plus your compulsion to show everybody how smart you are
Showing myself to be smarter than you isn't really setting the bar that high. And believe me, I'm not putting on any airs for you or the board...I just happen to be one of those folks on the board who is educated and doesn't feel the idiotic need to spew pseudo-street slang every third word.
Cuda wrote:all you're doing is coming off looking like the smartest kid in the 3rd grade
And the memory of that kid still bugs you, doesn't he, paste-eater?

Hung up on Mary Jo? Dredging up third grade?

You've got issues.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:

Please stop now.
I was referring to his entire efforts thus far. The "inadvised" bit was just icing on the cake.

Please, if you feel the need to contribute, then pay attention.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

Please stop now.
I was referring to his entire efforts thus far. The "inadvised" bit was just icing on the cake.

Please, if you feel the need to contribute, then pay attention.

Oh, I was paying attention -- to the part where you suggested that he "impaled himself" while standing on a tee-ball stand, with an object that still hasn't been specified.

Catching on yet?

Did you mean "impaled himself WITH the tee-ball stand?"

Is that what you were trying to say, but butchered?

If I stand on the dining room table, and stab myself with a butterknife, I "impaled myself ON the dining room table WITH a butterknife."

You used grammarsmack. In that very same post, you committed a grammatical error.

Time to eject.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You're asking him to Dunkirk himself? The sandcastle's not halfway finished yet.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:Oh, I was paying attention -- to the opart where you suggested that he "impaled himself" while standing on a tee-ball stand, with an object that still hasn't been specified.

Catching on yet?

Did you mean "impaled himself WITH the tee-ball stand?"

Is that what you were trying to say, but butchered?

If I stand on the dining room table, and stab myself with a butterknife, I "impaled myself on the dining room table WITH a butterknife."

You used grammarsmack. In that very same post, you committed a grammatical error.

Time to eject.
Try again.

You see, in America, the phrase 'impaled himself on" is acceptable and common. Google it and see what you get. You'll see numerous news articles, etc. which use the phrase the same way in which I used it.

Feel free to keep your "grammar snippets" to yourself until you have something useful to contribute, especially when you feel patronizing enough to tell me to "eject."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:You see, in America, the phrase 'impaled himself on" is acceptable and common.

Yes, it certainly is.

It is often grammatically necessary, as a matter of fact.

When a person becomes impaled, there's a good chance they were on something, for exaple, standing on the dining room table....or, it's quite possible their location could be described using other relative terms, such as "he was IN his car, when he was impaled by a knife."

On, in, and around are words which describe the relative location between one tangible entity and another.

Whe a person is impaled, it invariably happened somewhere. And prepositions like "on," in," and "around" can be quite helpful when describing the location.

They certainly do nothing to describe that object the subject was impaled with. See, words like "with" perform this function.

I was merely pointing this out as a friendly way to remind you that once your tack involves running grammarsmack, you're pretty much sucking wind, and if this grammarsmack contains grammatical errors (which IT DID, regardless how badly you'd like for that to not be so), then it's pretty much time to drop it.

Admins -- give me the keys to this joint for one freaking day, and I could do a lot towards fixing this place. A good start would be to toss away to TROTS any "flamewar" that devolves to grammarsmack that includes grammatical errors. But, that would just be a start.

Give me a place to stand, and I'll move the Earth.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:......pedantic crap that bored even someone who has had to sit through lectures in calculus class..
Good God. Did I have you as a professor at some point? Stop it. Really.
Dinsdale wrote:I was merely pointing this out as a friendly way to remind you that once your tack involves running grammarsmack, you're pretty much sucking wind, and if this grammarsmack contains grammatical errors (which IT DID, regardless how badly you'd like for that to not be so), then it's pretty much time to drop it.
Ummm....no offense, but you've left a film of patronizing "goo" behind you.

I've been posting enough years across enough boards to not need a well-meaning "bloke" to spell out their own "rules of how to post."

Thanks. Really. But that's Ok. I can handle it. If you don't want to read it, just keep going.
Dinsdale wrote:Admins -- give me the keys to this joint for one freaking day, and I could do a lot towards fixing this place. A good start would be to toss away to TROTS any "flamewar" that devolves to grammarsmack that includes grammatical errors. But, that would just be a start.
You really think a lot of yourself, dontcha sport?

Thankfully, it seems the mods will probably not turn the keys over to someone who honestly finds soccer fascinating and gives extended lectures on grammar that would bore Tolkien.

And, as I recall, you have shown a disturbing penchant for thick-crust pizza. That alone warrants a "NAY" vote. :D
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Stop it. Really.
yet another message board lesson you have yet to learn: when taking an assraping from Dinsdale, and you want it to stop, YOU have to stop hitting submit.
Dinsdale wrote:Admins -- give me the keys to this joint for one freaking day, and I could do a lot towards fixing this place. A good start would be to toss away to TROTS any "flamewar" that devolves to grammarsmack that includes grammatical errors. But, that would just be a start.
Dins, this is PUS you're talking about "giving you the keys" Has he ever shown anything approaching that kind of good sense? Quite the contrary. He's done everything possible to turn this place into a shutyomouth's Boating Accident wannabe.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Stop it. Really.
yet another message board lesson you have yet to learn: when takinging an assraping from Dinsdale, and you want it to stop, YOU have to stop hitting submit.
If you think a post that was described by its own author as "friendly" is an "ass-raping"...you sure as hell need to be placed on some sort of law enforcement "watch" list before you decide to get "friendly" with your neighbors. Might liven up the neighborhood parties, but I'm guessing the folks won't want to see you again when you want to collect your casserole dishes...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

by Dinsdale standards, it was a friendly assraping.

and i've tried to give you some friendly advice

good lord, you're one dense motherfucker...

oh, well... have it your way.
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:it was a friendly assraping.
I'm not even going to speculate on how often that phrase pops into your head...
Cuda wrote:and i've tried to give you some friendly advice
Since when does posting incoherent brain splatterings about the Kennedys and bootlicking of dinsdale qualify as "advice?"
Cuda wrote:igood lord, you're one dense motherfucker...
Well, you're the one giving osmium a run for its money.

No amount of your prostrating yourself before dins is going to mitigate the thrashing you've received. And somehow I don't think it was his intent to "have your back" or indicate that you've submitted anything resembling a respectable performance.
Last edited by Mike the Lab Rat on Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:Since when does posting incoherent brian splatterings about the Kennedys and bootlicking of dinsdale qualify as "advice?"
What BSmack does in Coods, stays in Coods.

:wink:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:[
No amount of your prostrating yourself before dins is going to mitigate the thrashing you've received. And somehow I don't think it was his intent to "have your back" or indicate that you've submitted anything resembling a respectable performance.
thrashing? flatter yourself much you fucking dicknosed dimwit? you gonna give yourself some racks next? you know, earlier in this thread when i called you a douchebag, i wondered if i might be using the wrong term. well, you've put my mind at ease because that's exactly the right word for you.

and what the fuck hallucinogen are you taking to make you think i think Dinsdale jumped your ass on my behalf? i don't speak for Dins and Dins doesn't speak for me, but he jumped your ass instead of mine, and it's because one of us is a clueless dumb fuck in need of correction- and, no, i won't leave it to you to guess who it is because, 1) you're the cluless dumb fuck, and, 2) because you'd only guess wrong anyway because you're a fucking idiot. are you beginning to see a pattern here? (probably not, since fucking morons rarely do.)
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:thrashing? flatter yourself much you fucking dicknosed dimwit? you gonna give yourself some racks next? you know, earlier in this thread when i called you a douchebag, i wondered if i might be using the wrong term. well, you've put my mind at ease because that's exactly the right word for you.
Awww, I guess someone got their feelings hurt...

Look, "brainiac," let's recap:

- you decided to stupidly defend the concept of daily drunk driving. Now, there are several topics on which people can reasonably disagree and possibly defend their stand. Drunk driving, especially on a daily basis, isn't one of them. Yet, there you were, proudly attempting to defend the indefensible, using some of the stupidest shit possible...

- ...namely dragging in Ted Kennedy. Somehow, in that shriveled-up, barely-functioning remnant of nerves you get by on, you decided that copying and pasting an article about Chappaquiddick would support your case. Outstanding. Support an incredibly bad position with.....incredibly irrelevant crap you lifted off the 'net.

Then you capped it all off by a gibbering series of nonsense.
Cuda wrote:tand what the fuck hallucinogen are you taking to make you think i think Dinsdale jumped your ass on my behalf?
Because you came in panting after his posts like that cartoon puppy sycophant that follows that bulldog in Looney Tunes. If dins had stopped short, you'd have been halfway up his rectum...
Cuda wrote:i don't speak for Dins and Dins doesn't speak for me,
I'm guessing he's breathed a sigh of relief over that disclosure...
Cuda wrote:it's because one of us is a clueless dumb fuck in need of correction- and, no, i won't leave it to you to guess who it is because,
Because.....you haven't got two neurons to rub together?

Because...you've created a new standard for "retarded" that will help educators across the nation define kids unable to form a coherent thought but who are still able to type?

Because...your utter ineptitude is somehow a badge of honor for you? A barnyard animal on acid and with blunt force trauma to the head could peck out more intelligent crap then you've strung together thus far.
Cuda wrote:anyway because you're a fucking idiot. are you beginning to see a pattern here? (probably not, since fucking morons rarely do.)
Nice little tirade you had there. Ineffective, yet entertaining.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
Cuda wrote:it was a friendly assraping.
I'm not even going to speculate on how often that phrase pops into your head...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mods, this one needs to be archived now.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:Turns out the cop was a Jew.
Actually, from what I heard, he was Asian.
No doubt just another liberal Jew faggot trying to gin up some fake "anti-Semitism".
For "fake" anti-Semitism, Mel seems to be doing an awful lot of backpedaling/apologizing right about now.

What pearl of wisdom can we expect from you next -- "the Holocaust never happened"?

:meds: x infinity
The phantorino
Elwood

a real PASSSION for booze

Post by The phantorino »

"Americans sound like the most inbred hillbillies on the planet. "
^ fuckin' 5
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

After viewing a cell phone video of him just before he was arrested I highly doubt that his b/a was .12 or even close. He can hardly hold his beer in the video.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

What Diego is trying to say is that according to the cell phone video he saw, Mel was driving “in a fog”. Definite no-no.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim