a real PASSSION for booze

The best of the best
marinerfan
Jake

a real PASSSION for booze

Post by marinerfan »

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?S ... 4851-1137r

Mel Gibson has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol, authorities said.

Gibson's 2006 Lexus LS 430 was speeding on Pacific Coast Highway when deputies stopped him at 2.36am Friday, said Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

"He was going 87 miles per hour in a 45-miles-per-hour zone," Whitmore said. In metric, that is 140 kph in a 72-kph zone.

Deputies conducted field sobriety tests. A breath test indicated Gibson's blood-alcohol level was 0.12 percent, Whitmore said. The legal limit in California is 0.08 percent.

Gibson, 50, was booked at the Lost Hills Sheriff's station at 4.06am, according to department records. The actor-director was cited and released at 9.45am after posting $5,000 bail, Whitmore said.

"The investigation is ongoing," Whitmore said. "There was absolutely no favouritism shown to this suspect."

Whitmore also said that the investigation will be thorough.

"Nothing will be sanitised," he said.

Gibson's spokesman, Alan Nierob, said he was looking into the matter.

Gibson won a best-director Oscar for 1995's "Braveheart" and had a 2004 religious blockbuster with "The Passion of the Christ."

He also starred in the "Lethal Weapon" and "Mad Max" films, "What Women Want" and "The Man Without a Face," among other movies.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ssuluck my fat dic.k, marliinfag
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

I wonder if he tried the "Do you know who I am?" card.

He should have called 1 800-AGHAHAHGHGHA and Romey would have picked him up.
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

0.12 is not passion....it's 4 beers..... :meds:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The Seer wrote:0.12 is not passion....it's 4 beers..... :meds:
....it's against the law to drive with that amount of alcohol in one's body.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

That is what I was thinking.

Maybe he should corroborate with Nolte and get some professional advice on this one.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
it's also against the law to fondle preschoolers so maybe you're not the one who ought to be bringing up the subject of the law
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

im pretty sure i drive home witha bac in excess of .8 or o.8 .80 or whatever. pretty much every day. i have never gotten beligerent excetpt at other drivers and none of them have been cops. mel gibson is totally fucked. now he has to spend the rest of his 500million dollars - the court costs and perhaps twenty hours of community service. which can probably be done via sateli, from one of the islands he owns. like cuda says, nothing to see here.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Cuda wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:
it's also against the law to fondle preschoolers so maybe you're not the one who ought to be bringing up the subject of the law
Do you enjoy glass dicking yourself? You sure do it enough.
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

0.12? What a pussy.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ when did logan fan shave his mustache?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mike the Lab Rat »

bbqjones wrote:im pretty sure i drive home witha bac in excess of .8 or o.8 .80 or whatever. pretty much every day
Your folks must be very proud of you.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ what a fucking DORK!*

* douchebag**

** faggot!
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

That means a lot coming from you.

No, really.

It does.

Really.

pssst......By the way..that was something grownups call "sarcasm."

Grownups also don't brag about driving DUI every day. It's perfectly OK to drink 'til you've got a nice buzz going.....hell, rumor has it that even I, myself, used to imbibe to excess on the odd occasion...

...but driving while under the influence is just fucking stupid. And dropping mention of said stupidity as if we would all applaud or agree with it is almost as stupid. No...I take it back. Driving with BAC of 0.08 "every day" is still stupider.
THE BIBLE - Because all the works of all the science cannot equal the wisdom of cattle-sacrificing primitives who thought every animal species in the world lived within walking distance of Noah's house.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

I will bet this dude

and this dude

can still get more p*ssy than any of you posters on this site!!

(and that includes me)...( and I can get twice as much as most of you!!)
:lol: :lol:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mike the Clueless Dumb Fuck wrote:
. No...I take it back. Driving with BAC of 0.08 "every day" is still stupider.
My fellow citizens:

I have requested this opportunity to talk to the people of Massachusetts about the tragedy which happened last Friday evening. This morning I entered a plea of guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of an accident. Prior to my appearance in court it would have been improper for me to comment on these matters. But tonight I am free to tell you what happened and to say what it means to me.

On the weekend of July 18, I was on Martha's Vineyard Island participating with my nephew, Joe Kennedy -- as for thirty years my family has participated -- in the annual Edgartown Sailing Regatta. Only reasons of health prevented my wife from accompanying me.

On Chappaquiddick Island, off Martha's Vineyard, I attended, on Friday evening, July 18, a cook-out, I had encouraged and helped sponsor for devoted group of Kennedy campaign secretaries. When I left the party, around 11:15 P.M., I was accompanied by one of these girls, Miss Mary Jo Kopechne. Mary J was one of the most devoted members of the staff of Senator Robert Kennedy. She worked for him for four years and was broken up over his death. For this reason, and because she was such a gentle, kind, and idealistic person, all of us tried to help her feel that she still had a home with the Kennedy family.

Mary Jo Kopechne

There is no truth, no truth whatever, to the widely circulated suspicions of immoral conduct that have been leveled at my behavior and hers regarding that evening. There has never been a private relationship between us of any kind. I know of nothing in Mary Jo's conduct on that or nay other occasion -- the same is true of the other girls at that party -- that would lend any substance to such ugly speculation about their character.

Nor was I driving under the influence of liquor.

Little over one mile away, the car that I was driving on the unlit road went off a narrow bridge which had no guard rails and was built on a left angle to the road. The car overturned in a deep pond and immediately filled with water. I remember thinking as the cold water rushed in around my head that I was for certain drowning. Then water entered my lungs and I actual felt the sensation of drowning. But somehow I struggled to the surface alive.

I made immediate and repeated efforts to save Mary Jo by diving into strong and murky current, but succeeded only in increasing my state of utter exhaustion and alarm. My conduct and conversations during the next several hours, to the extent that I can remember them, make no sense to me at all.

Although my doctors informed me that I suffered a cerebral concussion, as well as shock, I do not seek to escape responsibility for my actions by placing the blame either in the physical, emotional trauma brought on by the accident, or on anyone else. I regard as indefensible the fact that I did not report the accident to the policy immediately.

Instead of looking directly for a telephone after lying exhausted in the grass for an undetermined time, I walked back to the cottage where the party was being held and requested the help of two friends, my cousin, Joseph Gargan and Phil Markham, and directed them to return immediately to the scene with me -- this was sometime after midnight -- in order to undertake a new effort to dive down and locate Miss Kopechne. Their strenuous efforts, undertaken at some risk to their own lives also proved futile.

All kinds of scrambled thoughts -- all of them confused, some of them irrational, many of them which I cannot recall, and some of which I would not have seriously entertained under normal circumstances -- went through my mind during this period. They were reflected in the various inexplicable, inconsistent, and inconclusive things I said and did, including such questions as whether the girl might still be alive somewhere out of that immediate area, whether some awful curse did actually hang over all the Kennedys, whether there was some justifiable reason for me to doubt what has happened and to delay my report, whether somehow the awful weight of this incredible incident might, in some way, pass from my shoulders. I was overcome, I'm frank to say, by a jumble of emotions, grief, fear, doubt, exhaustion, panic, confusion and shock.

Instructing Gargan and Markham not to alarm Mary Jo's friends that night, I had them take me to the ferry crossing. The ferry having shut down for the night, I suddenly jumped into the water and impulsively swam across, nearly drowning once again in the effort, and returned to my hotel about 2 A.M. and collapsed in my room.

I remember going out at one point and saying something to the room clerk.

In the morning, with my mind somewhat more lucid, I made an effort to call a family legal advisor, Burke Marshall, from a public telephone on the Chappaquiddick side of the ferry and belatedly reported the accident to the Martha's Vineyard police.

Today, as I mentioned, I felt morally obligated to plead guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of an accident. No words on my part can possibly express the terrible pain and suffering I feel over this tragic incident. This last week has been an agonizing one for me and for the members of my family, and the grief we feel over the loss of a wonderful friend will remain with us the rest of our lives.

These events, the publicity, innuendo, and whispers which have surrounded them and my admission of guilt this morning raises the question in my mind of whether my standing among the people of my state has been so impaired that I should resign my seat in the United States Senate. If at any time the citizens of Massachusetts should lack confidence in their Senator's character or his ability, with or without justification, he could not in my opinion adequately perform his duty and should not continue in office.

The people of this State, the State which sent John Quincy Adams, and Daniel Webster, and Charles Sumner, and Henry Cabot Lodge, and John Kennedy to the United States Senate are entitled to representation in that body by men who inspire their utmost confidence. For this reason, I would understand full well why some might think it right for me to resign. For me this will be a difficult decision to make.

It has been seven years since my first election to the Senate. You and I share many memories -- some of them have been glorious, some have been very sad. The opportunity to work with you and serve Massachusetts has made my life worthwhile.

And so I ask you tonight, the people of Massachusetts, to think this through with me. In facing this decision, I seek your advice and opinion. In making it, I seek your prayers -- for this is a decision that I will have finally to make on my own.

It has been written a man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles, and dangers, and pressures, and that is the basis of human morality. Whatever may be the sacrifices he faces, if he follows his conscience -- the loss of his friends, his fortune, his contentment, even the esteem of his fellow man -- each man must decide for himself the course he will follow. The stories of the past courage cannot supply courage itself. For this, each man must look into his own soul.

I pray that I can have the courage to make the right decision. Whatever is decided and whatever the future holds for me, I hope that I shall have been able to put this most recent tragedy behind me and make some further contribution to our state and mankind, whether it be in public or private life.

Thank you and good night.
gibson didn't even have a girl in his car, let alone drown her- and bbq has never even so much as ten-tall-benned a tree.

no harm- no foul

kennedy had his drivers license suspended for a month, btw
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Apparently, reading comprehension is not exactly CTRL-Cuda's strong suit.
Cuda wrote:
Mike the Lab Rat wrote:
. No...I take it back. Driving with BAC of 0.08 "every day" is still stupider.
My fellow citizens:

I have requested this opportunity to talk to the people of Massachusetts about the tragedy which happened last Friday evening. This morning I entered a plea of guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of an accident. Prior to my appearance in court it would have been improper for me to comment on these matters. But tonight I am free to tell you what happened and to say what it means to me.

On the weekend of July 18, I was on Martha's Vineyard Island participating with my nephew, Joe Kennedy -- as for thirty years my family has participated -- in the annual Edgartown Sailing Regatta. Only reasons of health prevented my wife from accompanying me.

On Chappaquiddick Island, off Martha's Vineyard, I attended, on Friday evening, July 18, a cook-out, I had encouraged and helped sponsor for devoted group of Kennedy campaign secretaries. When I left the party, around 11:15 P.M., I was accompanied by one of these girls, Miss Mary Jo Kopechne. Mary J was one of the most devoted members of the staff of Senator Robert Kennedy. She worked for him for four years and was broken up over his death. For this reason, and because she was such a gentle, kind, and idealistic person, all of us tried to help her feel that she still had a home with the Kennedy family.

Mary Jo Kopechne

There is no truth, no truth whatever, to the widely circulated suspicions of immoral conduct that have been leveled at my behavior and hers regarding that evening. There has never been a private relationship between us of any kind. I know of nothing in Mary Jo's conduct on that or nay other occasion -- the same is true of the other girls at that party -- that would lend any substance to such ugly speculation about their character.

Nor was I driving under the influence of liquor.

Little over one mile away, the car that I was driving on the unlit road went off a narrow bridge which had no guard rails and was built on a left angle to the road. The car overturned in a deep pond and immediately filled with water. I remember thinking as the cold water rushed in around my head that I was for certain drowning. Then water entered my lungs and I actual felt the sensation of drowning. But somehow I struggled to the surface alive.

I made immediate and repeated efforts to save Mary Jo by diving into strong and murky current, but succeeded only in increasing my state of utter exhaustion and alarm. My conduct and conversations during the next several hours, to the extent that I can remember them, make no sense to me at all.

Although my doctors informed me that I suffered a cerebral concussion, as well as shock, I do not seek to escape responsibility for my actions by placing the blame either in the physical, emotional trauma brought on by the accident, or on anyone else. I regard as indefensible the fact that I did not report the accident to the policy immediately.

Instead of looking directly for a telephone after lying exhausted in the grass for an undetermined time, I walked back to the cottage where the party was being held and requested the help of two friends, my cousin, Joseph Gargan and Phil Markham, and directed them to return immediately to the scene with me -- this was sometime after midnight -- in order to undertake a new effort to dive down and locate Miss Kopechne. Their strenuous efforts, undertaken at some risk to their own lives also proved futile.

All kinds of scrambled thoughts -- all of them confused, some of them irrational, many of them which I cannot recall, and some of which I would not have seriously entertained under normal circumstances -- went through my mind during this period. They were reflected in the various inexplicable, inconsistent, and inconclusive things I said and did, including such questions as whether the girl might still be alive somewhere out of that immediate area, whether some awful curse did actually hang over all the Kennedys, whether there was some justifiable reason for me to doubt what has happened and to delay my report, whether somehow the awful weight of this incredible incident might, in some way, pass from my shoulders. I was overcome, I'm frank to say, by a jumble of emotions, grief, fear, doubt, exhaustion, panic, confusion and shock.

Instructing Gargan and Markham not to alarm Mary Jo's friends that night, I had them take me to the ferry crossing. The ferry having shut down for the night, I suddenly jumped into the water and impulsively swam across, nearly drowning once again in the effort, and returned to my hotel about 2 A.M. and collapsed in my room.

I remember going out at one point and saying something to the room clerk.

In the morning, with my mind somewhat more lucid, I made an effort to call a family legal advisor, Burke Marshall, from a public telephone on the Chappaquiddick side of the ferry and belatedly reported the accident to the Martha's Vineyard police.

Today, as I mentioned, I felt morally obligated to plead guilty to the charge of leaving the scene of an accident. No words on my part can possibly express the terrible pain and suffering I feel over this tragic incident. This last week has been an agonizing one for me and for the members of my family, and the grief we feel over the loss of a wonderful friend will remain with us the rest of our lives.

These events, the publicity, innuendo, and whispers which have surrounded them and my admission of guilt this morning raises the question in my mind of whether my standing among the people of my state has been so impaired that I should resign my seat in the United States Senate. If at any time the citizens of Massachusetts should lack confidence in their Senator's character or his ability, with or without justification, he could not in my opinion adequately perform his duty and should not continue in office.

The people of this State, the State which sent John Quincy Adams, and Daniel Webster, and Charles Sumner, and Henry Cabot Lodge, and John Kennedy to the United States Senate are entitled to representation in that body by men who inspire their utmost confidence. For this reason, I would understand full well why some might think it right for me to resign. For me this will be a difficult decision to make.

It has been seven years since my first election to the Senate. You and I share many memories -- some of them have been glorious, some have been very sad. The opportunity to work with you and serve Massachusetts has made my life worthwhile.

And so I ask you tonight, the people of Massachusetts, to think this through with me. In facing this decision, I seek your advice and opinion. In making it, I seek your prayers -- for this is a decision that I will have finally to make on my own.

It has been written a man does what he must in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles, and dangers, and pressures, and that is the basis of human morality. Whatever may be the sacrifices he faces, if he follows his conscience -- the loss of his friends, his fortune, his contentment, even the esteem of his fellow man -- each man must decide for himself the course he will follow. The stories of the past courage cannot supply courage itself. For this, each man must look into his own soul.

I pray that I can have the courage to make the right decision. Whatever is decided and whatever the future holds for me, I hope that I shall have been able to put this most recent tragedy behind me and make some further contribution to our state and mankind, whether it be in public or private life.

Thank you and good night.
gibson didn't even have a girl in his car, let alone drown her-
Uhh, what exactly does Ted Kennedy have to do with the price of tea in China? Not that MtLR needs anyone else to fight his battles, but he simply was reacting to bbq's statement that he drives with a BAC of .08 "every day."

If you're attempting to assert that Ted Kennedy does the same, link us up to some proof.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

when CTRL-Cuda gets a'pastin', he doesn't let logic stand in the way, btw
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

teddy the k's drinking & driving habits are not even in dispute. driving while totally shitfaced is a kennedy family tradition. a kennedy driving sober would be a man-bites-dog story.

hows about a link to whatever girl gibson killed?

terry, go peddle your leftist horseshit someplace where you're not the dumbest motherfucker on the board.

pus, go wipe your ass
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

bwaaahahaha! Are you late for your daily viewing of THE PASSION with rts, ctrl-catholic?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cuda wrote:teddy the k's drinking & driving habits are not even in dispute. driving while totally shitfaced is a kennedy family tradition. a kennedy driving sober would be a man-bites-dog story.

hows about a link to whatever girl gibson killed?
Jeez, I really don't know how to respond to this. :meds: Either you're trolling or you make Fraudo look like a Mensa by comparison.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Jeez, I really don't know how to respond to this. .
of course you don't; you're a moron.

puts you 1 step ahead of pusfan, though
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Cuda wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Jeez, I really don't know how to respond to this. .
of course you don't;
True, I'm used to dealing with people who have triple-digit IQ's. Unlike you.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:True, I'm used to dealing with people who have triple-digit IQ's. Unlike you.

Terry, you seem like a good guy(not that I care). You usually make some solid points, and you post here with a degree of enthusiasm.

And it is keeping these positives in mind, that I'm going to be cool, and give you a chance...

Unlike most here, I'm giving you a break.

Stop posting shit that makes third-graders look like smackoff winners, and I won't plant my crosshairs between your eyes and MAKE you stop.

Because trust me, you don't want none of this wrath...but you already knew this.

So, do we have a deal? You'll stop posting "I know you are, but what am I" shit, and I won't punish you for it?

Trust me, that's the best offer you've had from an internet bully in a looong time.

BTW -- don't respond to this post. Just begin upholding your part of the deal, and all is well.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Innocent until proven guilty...
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda-Shuda-But Didn't wrote: gibson didn't even have a girl in his car, let alone drown her- and bbq has never even so much as ten-tall-benned a tree.
My comment was on how bbq's folks must be incredibly proud of how their child gets lit and drives drunk -by his own account- every day. It has nothing to do with your irrelevant post on Kennedy or even with Gibson.

I'd say 'nice try," but it wasn't. Your posts so far on the topic have been a waste of bandwidth, but from what I've gathered, that's not surprising...from a poster proving himself a waste of carbon.

Cuda wrote:no harm- no foul
That's a pretty pathetic defense of a persistent irresponsible and selfish act.
Cuda wrote:kennedy had his drivers license suspended for a month, btw
....and didja know that you're mostly empty space between electrons? It's true!

Has nothing to do with bbq's post, but then again, neither did anything YOU pecked out on the board....

Thanks for proudly representing the left hand side of the intellectual bell curve. Nice going, sport.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ living proof that too much schooling makes you dumber.

dude, you're mostly empty space between your fucking ears.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:^^^ living proof that too much schooling makes you dumber.
people celebrating their own ignorance always makes me laugh
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

rackfelice, as per usualm
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Cuda wrote: no harm- no foul
Jewish people*, and those of us that are not anti-Semites, might think differently.

*Even if only 1/16th Jewish
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

Cuda wrote:too much schooling makes you dumber.
Rack it. That's why I'm a genius.

-PiS
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Moving Sale wrote:
Cuda wrote: no harm- no foul
Jewish people*, and those of us that are not anti-Semites, might think differently.

*Even if only 1/16th Jewish
i realize you're one of the top dipshits around here, but if that's going to be the quality of your contributions, i'd suggest you save time and go fuck yourself right now. there can't be more than 2 or 3 people on this board who don't think more highly of a bucket of runny moose shit than they do of you
Mike the Lab Rat
Eternal Scobode

Cuda wrote:living proof that too much schooling makes you dumber.
Really? Then you must be holding about 6 PhD's, since you've proven yourself a gibbering idiot in this thread.

You've actually tried defending the illegal, self-destructive (and potentially deadly to others) stupidity of habitual drunk driving. Congrats. You are officially 3 of the 5 stupidest posters this week, and it's only Monday.

The Ted Kennedy C & P was truly priceless. A completely irrelevent article slapped up there in the vague hope that it would somehow, possibly apply to the debate at hand and maybe, just maybe, tick me off somehow. However, the article's pointlessness, combined for a complete respect I already had for the Kennedys in general and Ted in specific, basically just underscored your uninspired idiocy.
Cuda wrote:dude, you're mostly empty space between your fucking ears.
Oh my. How will I ever survive the "epic blast" you just let fly? Your 'smack" skills are truly the stuff of which legends are made...just not in the way you think.

As someone who routinely deals with the intellectually challenged in his classes, I know that when I recognize someone as obviously cranially shortchanged as yourself, I'm supposed to be supportive and get you the modifications you need to succeed. However, your impediments are so grave that I'll settle for pointing out how laughably deficient your neural net is (I'm guessing that you've got alternating Post-It notes that say "breeth in" and "breeth owt") and enjoying the ridicule you seem to inexplicably keep bringing on yourself.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Gotta rack the Lab Rat for his blast.

Right now I have a mental image of Cuda trying to comb through a dictionary in a futile effort to even try to understand it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

(L to R): ToeCooder, Lab Rat, TiC
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Gibson was doing 87 in a 45 zone with a drug in his system that slows reaction time.

The difference between Gibson & Kennedy? Only that Gibson had a lot less water nearby & a shitload more luck that he didn't kill anyone. Other than that, the actions are the same.
marinerfan
Jake

Post by marinerfan »

marinerfan
Jake

Post by marinerfan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dayum, rack the Lab Rat.

Cuda, just stay down man. Know when to stay down.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22